Anne's New Job

Story Info
Anne enters an interview that she never expected.
2.2k words
3.71
20.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne stood at the oak door, intimated by the size and grandeur of the house, she turned to wave to her father as he continued down the front path, leaving her alone to face her interview. She knocked three times and was let in by a maid who looked her up and down quickly, raised an eyebrow and led her through to what must have been the main office. Anne entered the room and immediately saw behind the desk, Madame Thurso, the lady of the house. The Madame didn't look up from her papers and, thanking the maid, continued to read her documents. She bit the top of her pen as she read, her red lipstick surrounding the black handle in sharp contrast. She flicking over to the next page and glanced up, her gaze lingered on Anne's face then trailed down to her chest which was modest clad in a white button up shirt, tucked into her mid-calf length grey skirt. Anne suddenly felt self conscious and wondered if she had unbuttoned too many of the top buttons, although she had double checked to ensure she wasn't showing too much cleavage. Perhaps her heels were too high, she should have just worn flats. As she fretted over her clothing choices the Madame sighed and gestured to the chair in front of the desk.

"Have a seat please, we're just waiting for the Master of the House" and she returned to her paperwork. Anne moved quickly to the chair and sat, smoothing her skirt down to cover as much leg as possible. She looked around the room, taking in the shelves of artifacts and antiques. Fearing she might look too curious, Anne soon turned to the desk, quietly taking in the detail while trying not to appear as if she was watching Madame Thurso. The desk itself was solid and expensive looking, Anne's eye trailed over the intricate carving work scenes along the desk depicted deformed figures wrapped around each other, stretched out and twisted they piled over each other all the way down the legs to the ground. As Anne's eyes followed the scenes down to the hardwood floor she caught a glimpse of Madame Thurso's heels, pointed wickedly on the ends and much higher than Anne had ever dared to wear herself. The cuffs of the Madame's woolen slacks had risen slightly higher than intended revealing the tip of what must have been a tattoo on her ankle. Anne craned her neck slightly to make out the shape but quickly snapped her eyes straight forward again as she heard the door open behind her.

"My love, thank you for joining us" Madame Thurso purred to the newcomer. Anne tilted her head to see behind, trying not to look too eager. She had only ever seen Master Thurso from a distance. He stood in the doorway, tall and imposing, his dark hair swept over his forehead in a curl giving him a boyish charm while his sharp chin and cheekbones gave him the air of someone much more intense. He nodded to his wife and closed the door behind him, in a tone much softer than expected he replied,

"I'm sorry I kept you," he leaned against the door, still behind Anne, "Please, let's begin"

"Anne, is it?" Anne turned back to Madame Thurso at the sound of her name.

"Yes, Madame." Anne blushed quickly at the timid tremble in her voice and cleared her throat, "thank you so much for agreeing to meet with me, I think you'll find my qualifications are extremely strong and I have several references..." she pulled her letter from her past employer out of her bag and handed it too Madame Thurso then waited anxiously as the Madame reviewed the letter. Madame Thurso's eyes darted across the page then back to Anne's face. Madame Thurso chuckled,

"It seems my dear that there's been a misunderstanding..."

"Oh no," exclaimed Anne, "please, if the position is already taken I can also work as a maid or even a chef's helper, I do really need the work..." Anne trailed off as Madame Thurso stood and walked around the desk. The Madame leaned against the desk, her thin frame shown off in a well tailored suit which emphasized her small waist and hips. A thin chain with a small charm lay just above the dip of her breasts which were framed by the v-neck of the satin blouse she wore. The Madame looked Anne up and down slowly, Anne crossed her ankles, placing her hands in her lap, trying not to look nervous. She licked her lips. The Madame glanced over at Master Thurso, still leaning with one shoulder against the door. Anne flicked her eyes towards him and saw him standing with one hand in his pocket, the other playing with the chain of his pocket watch. Madame Thurso reached forward and brushed a hair out of Anne's face,

"No my dear, you see - this isn't an interview, your father sold you to us, you're our slave."

Anne stuttered, "No- no, there's been some misunderstanding..." She stood up and moved towards the door. Master Thurso stepped forward, lightly wrapping his hand around Anne's upper arm stopping her motion.

"I'm sorry this has been so surprising to you Anne" he murmured, leaning down to look into her eyes. Even as he leaned down, Anne still had to tilt her chin up to meet his eyes. She looked from him to his wife and saw in their faces that they both were completely serious. She ripped her arm from his grip and made for the door again. Master Thurso was faster though and moved in front of her, wrapping a hand around her throat he pushed her back so forcefully that she ran into the desk, losing her balance. Struggling to stay upright, she placed both hands behind on the desk, the Master's grip on her neck still strong. "You belong to us now" he whispered in her ear as he gestured to Madame Thurso. Anne felt a quick tug to her wrist, looking down she say a metal bracelet encircle her wrist, closing tightly, just as quickly, the chain it was attached to pulled her arm out from underneath her, sending her crashing into the desk on her back, her arm secured tightly somewhere beyond the desk. She reached up with her free hand to claw at the two attackers but Master Thurso grabbed her wrist and forced that down too for the Madame to fix in place. Anne felt both her hands pulled outwards until she could only just move side to side on the desk, her ass hanging over the edge and her legs kicking out trying to hit one of them. Master Thurso stood between her legs pinning her knees down so she couldn't kick far.

Anne searched around wildly, where had the chains and bracelets come from? How had she missed that? She caught a glimpse of a previously unopened chest in the corner, displayed along the inside of the lid were all manner of implements which Anne couldn't even begin to recognize. Madame Thurso approach Anne from her head, grabbing her hair to roughly turn her face towards her. Looking at Madame Thurso looming over her Anne was suddenly able to take stock of her situation. Regardless of how she got here, she was now prisoner if not actually the purchased property of these two. She was completely immobilized unless she managed to find her footing again. Her hair was caught up in Madame Thurso's grip, no doubt having mostly fallen out of its bun. Her shirt buttons had ceased to hold and her heaving chest was now only contained by her thin, lacy red bra, having examined herself closely in this garment she knew that her breast were barely contained by the cups, the daring cut made her feel confident which is why she had chosen it for the interview. She couldn't see the state of her skirt but she could feel the hard wood of the desk against her ask cheeks which implied to her that her skirt had hiked up quite a ways in the struggle.

Madame Thurso pulled Anne across the desk using the grip on her hair, "I'm sorry to have to treat you this way my pet but you must learn quickly the consequences for disobedience." Anne wiggled as best she could to relieve the pressure on the top of her scalp. Once her head was near the edge of the desk, Madame let go. She moved to the front of the desk with Master Thurso and together they secured Anne's legs to each desk leg, keeping her knees spread wide. The Master moved towards Anne's head and softly brushed her cheek. It was then that a lightbulb flashed in her head. Anne screamed at the top of her lungs.

Master Thurso slapped her across the face once and hard, he grabbed her hair and pulled her further over the desk so her head hung upside down facing him.

"No one is going to answer you." He growled, unzipping his pants, "You're the new house slut, everyone is going to be using you however they wish." He pulled out his cock which was semi hard already and slapped it across Anne's face. "Sluts do what they're told or take punishment as is seen fit." He slapped his cock against her lips hard then used his fingers to open her mouth wide, sliding it in. She gagged on it and he pulled out slightly before pushing it in again. Keeping fingers of one hand in her mouth so she was forced to keep it open. His other hand grabbed her hair in a fist, rocking her head back and forth. She felt his cock quickly expand as it moved past her lips and tongue, touching the back of her throat. She heard him groan ecstatically.

"Now my love, shouldn't we punish her more completely before we test her out?" Anne heard Madame Thurso mummer from beyond her sight. "Why, we haven't even told her the rules yet."

"Of course," Master said, pulling his member from Anne's mouth slowly, "I just got carried away." Madame giggled, "She is a tidy little piece, isn't she?" Anne felt Madame's hands run over her chest, pushing down her bra to reveal her nipples.

"Very nice." Madame continued as she ran her hands further down, opening up Anne's shirt fully to reveal her torso. Madame then rolled up the skirt Anne had worn and pulled aside her thong. Madame ran a gentle hand along the lips down there then quickly flicked with her fingers. Anne winced and recoiled, breathing sharply. Madame laughed, "I like this one," she purred to her husband.

Madame walked around to Anne's head knelt down so she was level. Anne trembled both at the chill air now touching her exposed flesh and also the anticipation of what Madame might do next. "Now, Anne," Madame said softly, "You are going to need to follow some ground rules if you want to make the most of your time with us." She ran her hands through Anne's hair gently. "You're going to need to do what you're told and not make a fuss. You mustn't leave this house unless accompanied by myself or your Master. From now on you will address me as Madame only and Master Thurso as Master. You are to be called pet or slut, you will answer these as you would your previous given name. You'll learn the rest of the rules in time but for now we must punish you for the attempted escape and your unwillingness to heed our orders. Master Thurso?" Madame looked up at Master across the desk, Master replaced Madame at Anne's head and shoved a ring gag into her mouth, quickly buckling it behind her head. He moved his cock into Anne's move again, "Are you going to keep quite now slut?" He asked, caressing Anne's cheek as he rocked back and forth. Anne nodded weakly, as she gagged on his now hard dick.

Anne could feel Madame Thurso between her legs, leaning over Anne's stomach to pinch her nipples. Rolling each of Anne's nipples between her fingers, tugging and squeezing, trying to make them erect. Anne could feel her nipples start to harden and she began to feel the enjoyment that she usually got from someone fondling her breasts and nipples seep into her chest. Just as she started to feel that though a sharp pain hit one nipple then the other. The pain maintained and as Master removed his cock from her mouth she could see a thin chain attached to each nipple with a small sliver clip. The chain was held by Master, kept taut so she could feel just an ever so slight tug in addition to the pressure of the clips. Anne looked up at Master and met his gaze. "Don't look away slut," he told her, giving the chain a sharp tug. She gasped and winced, shutting her eyes in pain. Master slapped her cheek lightly, it still stung but felt like a warning. Opening her eyes she met his gaze again. This time when he tugged, she sucked in her breath but held his gaze. He jiggled the chain again, testing her but she held her eyes open.