Anne's New Life

Story Info
The night that changed Anne's life forever.
5.8k words
3.96
4.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doebear2
doebear2
73 Followers

Hello everyone my name is Anne and this is a story of how my life changed forever. I know it is a little slow to start but please read on, I think you will enjoy.

*****

"You have got to be kidding me, you have been after me to go out and have a girl's night out with you, and when I finally agree you call and cancel. Well fine then!" I hang up my phone and slams it down on the bar. I motion for the bartender so I can pay her tab.

"I am sorry did you say something to me?" A deep smooth voice says from my right side.

"No, I did not say anything to you, it was a private" My voice dies in mid tantrum as I turn to yell at the person who was listing in on my conversation. That is when I see probably one of the most handsome men I has ever seen. I just sit there looking up at this man with her my mouth hanging open.

"I am so sorry I did not know you where talking on the phone, is everything OK?"

With that simple question all of my anger at my best friend just drains away. "I am sorry for snapping at you, everything is OK."

"Are you sure you are OK, you seem rather up set. By the way my name is Carl." This stranger extends his hand in introduction.

"Anne my name is." Shit Anne curse to herself. "I meant to say my name is Anne." Blood rushing to her face as I sit there embarrassed.

"So, what just happened? Don't tell me everything is fine, because you just slammed your phone down so hard you cracked your screen."

"What do you mean I cracked my screen?" I grab my phone and take a look at the cracked screen. "Shit, this day keeps getting better and better." Shoving the phone back in my purse and I turn back to look at Carl. "How did you know I cracked my screen?"

"I have really good hearing."

"I don't see how you hear anything as loud as this noise is."

"There is your problem you are trying to listen with your eyes not your ears." Carl just looks at me and smiles.

I just sit there a minute thinking about what he just said and then burst out laughing. "That's not what I meant and you bloody well know it."

"Let me buy you a drink and you can tell me what you meant. What are you having?"

"Thank you for the offer, but I don't need to be drinking anything else on my empty stomach."

"In that case let me take you out to dinner." Carl stands and offers his hand.

For a minute we just stare at each other then, I except his hand and feel a jolt of electricity run through me. "If you do not mind we can take my car." We walk out the door and make our way to Carl's car.

"Which one is yours?" I ask as we pass several nice cars

"This one here." As Carl opens the passenger door for me.

"Oh my God this is a Bentley. You own a Bentley?"

"What would you think about eating at Warrens for dinner?" Carl helps me into the car avoiding my commit about the car.

"There is no way we can get into Warrens tonight I heard they have a three-week waiting list. Oh, these seats are so nice, feel how soft this leather is. I can see why people get so excited about these cars. This feels better than sex." Rubbing the leather seat, the entire time. Freezing and turns bright red as I realizes what was just said.

"Yes, the seats are nice, but something is lacking in your sex life if this is better than sex. Oh, and do not believe everything you hear about Warrens, I think I can get us a table." Carl pulls out of the parking lot and guns the engine and the car lunges to life. In no time they are pulling in front of Warrens, where two young men step up and open the doors and helps Carl and I out of the car. Carl leads me up to the Hostess, where Carl asks for a table.

"Right this way Sir." As the Hostess leads us to a quiet table in the corner. "Will this be Ok sir?"

"This will be wonderful, thank you Pam." Carl pulls a chair out and waits for me to take my seat before he sits across from me. Our waiter comes up and takes the drink orders. I order a white wine and Carl orders brandy.

"So, what was the deal with the phone call, is everything Ok?"

"Yes, everything is Ok, it's just that my best friend flacked out on me. She said something came up that had to be taken care of. I understand it's just that Janice my best friend has been trying to get me to have a ladies' night out ever since the divorce. I found out my Steve, my ex was cheating on me. So, I kicked him out and filled for a divorce. He kept saying the affair meant nothing, but he refused to tell me who the tramp was. Look I really don't want to talk about this Ok." Anne looks away from Carl as the waiter returns with the drinks.

"Would you like to hear the house special tonight ordo you need a few more minutes."

Carl looks over and asks "Do you trust me?"

Just sitting there looking at Carl, I realizes that for some strange reason I do trust this man who until just a couple of hours ago I had never meet. Hell, I do not even know his last name. In response to his question I just nod like some young school girl.

"Great tell Jean Paul we will have his special, he will know what I mean. Thanks Ron." Carl takes his glass and raise it to make a toast. "Here is to a delightful evening with a beautiful lady and to forgetting our worries for a while." Raising my glass, I tap Carl's glass, then takes a drink of the wine.

"This wine is amazing I have..." I lower my glass with a puzzled look on my face. "How do you know the staff here by first names and how did we get a table so quick, there was people waiting and we walk right in."

"I make it a point to know all my employees."

"You are the Carl Warren?" Pushing my chair back I start to get up. "I am so sorry I had no clue. I should be going."

But before I can stand Carl reaches out and takes my hand and a jolt of excitement runs up my arm. "Why do you think you have to go?"

"Because, you are rich, an Ambassador, the most eligible man on the planet and gorgeous, do not forget drop dead gorgeous. You should be spending your time with someone more like you."

"I want to spend my evening getting to know you, so please stay and then after dinner I will take you home if you want. I just really hate eating alone." Standing there looking into those green eyes, I finally agree to stay for dinner.

"You could have any woman you wanted, why did you ask me to dinner? Why didn't you tell me who you where, you let me believe you where Carl?"

"I am Carl, I was afraid if I told you who I was it would frighten you off. I learned a while back that when women find out who I am they either want to get their hooks into me or they get intimidated. I had the feeling that you where one of the timid ones, and when you did not recognize me, I hoped we could have a great time together. I am sorry if I miss led you."

"It's Ok I just don't know why you would want to spend the evening visiting with me, I am a nobody."

"You are not a nobody you are Anne and I am pleased to get to know you. My name is Carl Warren by the way." Carl extends his hand to grasp my hand and raises it to his lips for a kiss.

I feel butterflies in her stomach and light headed. The next four hours fly by.

Carl looks around and notices we are the last two people. "I did not realize how late it is. I know I said I would take you home after dinner, but would you be interested in going back to my place for a night cap first?" Again, Carl stands and extends his hand, which I quickly take.

"I would love a night cap." Standing, I notice that I might have had a little too much to drink. "Maybe I don't need another drink but I would love to go back to your place if the offer still stands."

Carl steps in front of me and looks deep into my eyes. "Do you trust me?" Carl asks. All I can do is nod then he bends down and gives me the most passionate kiss I have ever had.

My entire body feels like it is on fire, I know without a shadow of a doubt I want this man. "I can't believe I am saying this, but I want to be with you tonight. Take me home." Grabbing his head, I pull his lips back down to mine.

"Pam, can you call me a cab?"

"We already have one standing by outside to take you home." Pam informs Carl.

"I am sorry I kept you this late, there will be something special in all of your next checks." We head for the door and the cab waiting to take us back to Carl's, for what I hope will be a great night cap. Carl and I sit in the back seat kissing and groping each other like a couple of teenagers. Carl starts kissing my neck and biting my ear, all I can do is sit there and moan. I start to notice my panties are starting to get wet. Just about that time the cab drive cleared his throat to let us know we where at Carl's. Carl paid the fare and we raced up the stairs and into the house. As soon as the door closed Carl spun me around and pushed me against the door. Carl leans forward and starts to kiss me again, this time I pull him hard into me and return the kiss with all the passion I had forgot I had. Carl pulls away and looks at me and just smiles. I reach up with trembling hands and start to unbutton his silk shirt.

"Are you sure you want this, I need you to be sure this is what you want. We can call it a night right now if you want." Carl asks as he take my hands into his. I just nod and try to take my hands back. "I need you to tell me this is what you want with words. Because if we go down this path there will be no turning back, you will never be the same again."

"My you are sure of yourself. Yes, this is what I want, I want you to take me to bed and make love to me. That is not right I need you to take me to your bed and fuck the shit out of me. Happy, is that what you wanted to hear, I need you." Carl releases my hands and sweeps me up into his arms like I am light as a feather. He caries me up the stairs and down the hall till we are standing in front of a door. Carl kicks the door open and I hear the door slam back against the wall and wood splintering. He places me back on the ground next to his bed. We start kissing again as both of our hands explore each other. We struggle with buttons and zippers, till my dress slips down my body and I am standing before Carl in just my thong. I push his shirt off his broad shoulders and step back to admire him. My gaze moves down his perfect body then I see the outline of his hard cock straining to get out of his slacks. Feeling inferior I try to cover my body, but Carl is having none of that, he takes my arms and holds them away from my body and just looks at me.

"Do not dare cover yourself, you have a beautiful body. Steve is a damn fool for screwing around on you. Some people do not know what they have till they lose it." My hands are freed and the back of Carl's index finger runs across my right nipple. This causes me to sigh and my nipples to pucker. "Do you like a little pain?" I feel my left nipple being pinch and pulled. It has been so long since someone has showed me any attention that, my legs start to give out. Thankfully Carl catches me and lays me on the bed. I feel the bed shift under me as Carl lays on the bed next to me. "I take it you do like pain." He just smiles at me, that damn sexy smile of his. He takes his fingers and starts to lazily draw circles around my areolas, never touching my tit, and down the sides of my breast. This man is driving me crazy with lust. He teases and devils, but not enough to make me cum or make me uncomfortable. Carl runs his thumb up my neck and across my lips, I quickly bite at his thumb and catch it then start to suck on it. I reach up for his head and draw him down so I can start kissing him. I nibble on his bottom lip and this time I make him moan.

"I could lose myself in those lips of yours, they are so soft and sweet." I caress the side of his face and just look into those eyes of his. He leans forward and I close my eyes and prepare to lose myself in his kisses again, but his lips never make it to mine, instead he starts kissing and sucking on my neck. I feel sucking and know he is going to leave a hickey and I let him. I feel him start to kiss his way up towards my ear lobe. Oh God, please not my ears I don't know if I can take that. My ears have always been an erotic zone for me, something Steve never learned or just didn't care about. His tongue runs under the back side of my earlobe and I feel him nipping at it. I can feel my pussy start to get wet. He is going to make me cum if he keeps that up. I can feel an orgasm building, but before it can wash over me Carl starts back on my neck, this time moving down towards my breast. Is he finally going to suck on my nipples, God I hope so, I really need to cum. I start to squirm in anticipation of him sucking on my tits. Then it finally happens he sucks my nipple into his mouth and rolls it around with his tongue. I reach up and grab the back of his head to keep him sucking on my nipple so I can cum. But he manages to pull it away.

"Am I hurting you, is that why you jerked up like that, or were you about to cum?"

"You son of a bitch you know damn well I was about to cum. I had no clue I could cum simply from having my breast played with. Please let me cum, it has been so long since the last time I came."

"I will let you cum when ever you want, but you have to let me know before you do. Will you do that for me?" I nod at this point I would agree to anything, just as long as I can have an orgasm.

Carl goes back to my nipple and start to gently suck. He reaches over and takes the other nipple and plays with it. The orgasm quickly starts to build again, I know I will finally have my release. "Carl, you are going to make me cum. Oh God, I am so close. I can feel it. Yes, Yes here I..." I feel Carl's mouth leave my nipple and I start to cuss him. But before I can utter a word, even before my orgasm start to fade, I feel his teeth bite my earlobe. He growls into my ear telling me to cum for him. With that simple act the dam brakes, I feel my body go ridge and I start to cum. I collapse back onto the bed and start to shake as the orgasm crests over me and I start to come down. When I finally come back to my senses I look over and see Carl laying beside me grinning at me. "Thank you." Looking at Carl I notice he still has his slacks on, I reach down and feel his hard cock straining to be set free. "This has got to hurt let's get these slacks off."

Carl gets off the bed and starts to unbuckle his belt, but I reach out and take his hands in mine. "Please, let me." I feel his hands relax and I release them and unbuckle his pants. I tug his zipper down and let his pants fall to the floor. Carl stands there in front of me in just his briefs with what appears to be a nice sized hard cock poking out the top. Suddenly my mouth gets dry and I get terrified, can I please this man that just gave me an amazing orgasm. Carl senses something is wrong and raises my chin up so I am looking him in the face.

"It is OK if you do not want to do this. Just lay back on the bed and let me pleasure you some more." He tries to push me back onto the bed.

"It's not that I don't want to, it's just that. Well you should know that I have only been with one man and that was Steve. He never wanted me to do anything like this. Hell, I barely ever saw his dick, with hum it was always Wham Bam Thank You Mama. I want to pleasure you, I want to suck your cock, I just don't want to disappoint you."

"You could never disappoint me. Let me take these off and I will get on the bed and I can pleasure you some more." Before I can react, Carl pushes his brief down and only the second cock I have ever seen spring into site.

"Stop right there, don't you dare move!" My own voice startling me, I have never been so demanding. I just stare at Carl's cock for a second or two. "It's so beautiful, My God what has come over me. I never thought I would be telling a man his cock was beautiful."

"Nothing has cum over you yet that is the problem, you need a good fucking." Carl jokes.

"May I touch it?" I reach my trembling hand for his hard cock but stop just before reaching it.

"Please do, you do not have to ask for permission. You can do what ever you want, as long as you enjoy." Carl reaches out and takes my hand and places it on his member. I slowly start to stroke him, marveling at the firmness. He is bigger than Steve but that is not saying a lot. Every time my hand travels the length of him his member jerks and spasms.

"How does that feel, I am not hurting you am I? You keep jerking every time I do this." To make my point I slide my hand back down his cock and sure enough it jerks.

"No, that does not hurt as a matter of fact it feels amazing. I think I need to sit down." He lowers himself to the edge of the bed and spreads his legs.

I lower myself to kneel between his spread legs. I reach out my other hand and cup his balls while I slowly stroke him with my other. I look up at him and ask him to watch me as take his cock into my mouth. I start trying to take more of him into my mouth, when he cries out and pulls back. "Did I do something wrong?" I quickly ask him.

"Your teeth are sharp, just wrap your lips over your teeth."

"You mean like this." I follow his instructions and take him back in my mouth. I want to take all of him into my mouth, but I can only get about half of him in. But I must be doing something right because Carl moans and flops back on the bed. I build a good rhythm, what I can not get in my mouth I stroke while I massage his balls. Carl's head is throw back with his mouth open and his hands full with the bedspread.

"You have got to stop or I will cum." Carl informs me as he takes my head in his hands and pulls me free from his cock with an audible pop, as his dick escapes my mouth. He pulls me up onto the bed and rolls me over on to my back. He stands in front of me, spreads my legs and stares down at me with his cock bobbing in time with his heart rate. I know what is coming next and I am ready for it, except I remember my panties are still on. I raise my hips and start to take them off but I am stopped by Carl's hands. He scolds me and says not yet. He bends down and kisses my belly then my hips, then finally the inside of my thighs. He slowly moves up toward my long-neglected pussy. I can feel his breath before he kisses the outside of my panties. I raise my head to watch him, he takes the side of my panties and exposes my lips as he runs a finger the length of them. This time my head drops back and a loud moan escapes my mouth. As Carl holds my panties to the side I feel his thumb rub my clit as his tongue starts to stroke my slit. I have never felt anything so erotic or exciting, I never knew this kind of pleasure was possible. Steve only touched me down there a couple of times and never with his mouth.

"Now you can raise up and let us get these panties off you before we ruin them."

"I don't give a fuck about my panties you can rip them off for all I care right now. I need to be fucked now!" I reach for Carl and try to pull him up but she shrugs me off.

"Not yet my love, you have need to be patient a little while longer. Trust me it will be al you have been hoping for and more before I am done with you."

"Now you are being cocky." I hear a rip then feel a rush of cool air on my wet pussy. I don't think I have ever been this wet before. I swear I can feel my own juices running down my crack to my ass hole. But is it really possible to be this wet? I look down in time to see Carl spread my pussy lips with his fingers and my breath catches in my throat as I see and feel his tongue touch my clit. With the underside of his tongue he runs down across my clit and down to the bottom of my pussy. I feel him push his tongue into my pussy and runs it back up till he reaches my clit which he takes it between his lips and sucks on it. "Oh, God Damn that feels so good I could get use to this." I lay back on my back and just enjoy what Carl is doing to me. He removes his fingers from my lips and grabs the back of my knees and pushes my legs up to my chest and slightly apart. Laying like this I can feel that my pussy is laying open for him to enjoy.

doebear2
doebear2
73 Followers
12