Annette's Cruise Party

Story Info
Annette Bishop, a cruise and a crew. Sounds like a party.
2.9k words
3.9
34.6k
16
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Silkrose
Silkrose
45 Followers

The girl on the check-in desk handed Annette her documents and boarding passes along with the obligatory company spiel; "Thank you Mrs Bishop for choosing fantasy cruise line, we hope you and your husband enjoy your vacation with us, we at fantasy cruise line believe the customer should always come first, and that every day is party day here on the enterprise, our newest and greatest ship. This ship is practically a floating city designed exclusively with our customers enjoyment and safety in mind, if you don't see what you want please feel free to ask any member of staff and we will do our best to accommodate your needs, we at fantasy cruise line endeavour to make you our customer the centre of our attention."

Annette thanked the lady and looked around for her husband. He had not been feeling well ever since they stopped for a bite to eat at the mobile diner on the outskirts of town. Serves him right she thought, if he had got out of bed when she said and ate breakfast with her before they set off he would not have wanted to stop at that shitty diner. Annette thought it looked a bit unclean so she didn't have anything, she said she would wait till they were on the ship, after all its 5 star and free, well not free exactly, the all-inclusive tickets cost a small fortune, but the enterprise is fantasy lines new flagship and has some great reviews.

He had gone into the gents, whispering to her he really needed to go, his stomach was painful and churning. After about 10 minutes he came out the toilet looking very pale, he didn't say much just that he needed to get to the room quickly.

Once in the room he made a desperate dash to the loo, he had explosive diarrhoea and projectile vomiting, both at the same time. Jesus what a mess, what the hell had he eaten in that diner, it stank the whole cabin out. He was not a well man. Annette was not amused though she did feel sorry for her husband, still this was going to spoil the holiday, and she really needed this holiday after jetting around the world on business for weeks on end. Finally, it was time for a relaxing cruise and he had to get sick.

Well for the next 2 days and nights he was not able to leave the toilet let alone the cabin. Annette was fed up, bored and a little pissed off with him for eating shit at the diner and ruining possibly the whole holiday by getting so ill. All for a burger, He is after all a doctor and should know better. Annette stayed with him, gave him the medicine he told her to get him and made sure he drank plenty of fluid. Although an attorney by profession Annette was a perfect nurse as well as a dutiful wife. Annette would do anything to please her husband and he would do anything to please her.

On the third day he was showing signs of improvement. He wasn't throwing up anymore and managed to eat and drink a little. His diarrhoea was settling down also, either that or he had nothing left to eject from one end or the other. His temperature seemed to be getting back to normal, but he was very dehydrated and tired.

All he wanted now was sleep, lots and lots of sleep. All Annette wanted to do was get out of the cabin, explore the ship and have some fun, lots and lots of fun. Maybe even a party.

On the third night while hubby was sleeping Annette showered and put on a medium length flowery dress, then went to explore and get the feel of the ship. Annette found a show bar and sat having a quiet drink and watched a nice musical show put on by the ships entertainment crew. By now It was already late, almost 2am. Most of the passengers had already gone to bed. Annette found a little 24hr café bar and had a snack, washed down with a large drink or two, or three. After been cooped up in the cabin for 3 days she really needed and deserved a good drink.

It was a lovely warm, moonlit evening. Looking out over the side rail of the ship, peering into the darkness it looked almost totally black despite it been almost a full moon. It was never dark on the ship though, not with so many lights everywhere. She thought the ship must look magnificent from out there in the dark, like a huge city floating past, all red, white and blue from the LED lights and neon signs.

On the top deck Annette found a nice little swimming pool, it was in one of the least brightly lit parts of the ship she had come across and there were no crew or passengers anywhere to be seen. The water looked so inviting, she really wanted to take a dip but of course she had not thought to bring a costume when she left the cabin. Annette decided to take a dip anyway, she could remove her dress and just keep her bra and panties on, nobody was about and even if there were it wouldn't matter. As she walked down the pool steps she decided what the hell, no point getting her bra wet so removed it and threw it on top of her dress.

Annette's 32a-19-32 figure cut through the water like a swimming pro as her athletic body glided through the water. Annette looked after herself and it showed. She was on her third length of the pool when she heard voices and looking towards them saw it was just a group of girls, 4 of them. They sounded quite drunk, laughing loudly like tipsy girls often do. She ignored them and carried on with her swimming.

The girls came to the pool and shouted "hi." to Annette.

Annette greeted them back with a friendly "hi." and altered course to where they now sat on the side of the pool. They had sat where Annette left her dress.

One of the girls, a tall striking blonde with stunning grey eyes picked up Annette's bra and said, "oh look what a great idea, lets all go skinny-dipping." This set the girls off giggling again. They were in that state of drunkenness when they find everything funny, yet if your not drunk its not funny at all. Annette was almost there but not quite.

She said to the girls, "I'm not skinny dipping I have my pants on." Which set them off laughing even more.

The tall blond fixed Annette with her eyes and said, "perhaps for now, and I still say it's a great idea," she proceeded to strip off.

looking up from the pool the 6ft naked blond looked even taller than she actually was. She seemed to have legs that just went on forever, her 36-24-36 figure, long blond hair and steel grey eyes that seemed to shine so brightly in the moonlight. Her eyes seemed to take in everything around her like some dangerous predator. You could see in her eyes she was not only beautiful but was very intelligent. She gave off a strong aura of power and sex.

The other girls followed her lead in stripping, none of them stopped at the pants like Annette, they stripped completely naked then they jumped in the pool splashing around and giggling.

That's when Annette noticed the last of the girls was actually a guy. She had thought they were all girls because of the way they walked, he seemed to be the most feminine one of them all. He just sat on the edge of the pool holding a bottle of champagne in each hand.

It was not that he was a man that surprised Annette, it was his beauty, he was far too beautiful for a man, as she looked at him she became aware that he was looking her up and down and it was clear he liked what he saw.

The alpha female introduced herself as Vicky and the other girls Angie and Beth, Vicky said Angie and Beth had recently married. Vicky introduced Georgie as her gay best friend. After some chatting Annette found out they all worked on the ship in the entertainment department, they were dancers. Vicky was in charge of the whole ship entertainment section but she still liked to perform with the other girls in the shows. They had been in the show Annette saw earlier. Thinking back Annette said she remembered Vicky and Georgie now, its hard to not notice them.

Georgie had found some glasses and poured drinks for everybody then he joined them in the pool. Unlike the girls he kept his shorts on. This made the girls tease him, they said usually he stripped naked as well but he must be shy with Annette there.

They were all great company, just what Annette needed after 3 days in the cabin. Soon they were all relaxed, drinking and chatting freely. Annette mentioned she was there with her husband who had been ill since they boarded and that they had not brought the kids so they could have some fun. Annette said she really needed some fun and was desperate for a party.

The chat and drink were now flowing and Annette joined in teasing Georgie about keeping his shorts on. Georgie moved too gracefully for a man, he also spoke like a camp gay. Which put Annette at ease. She treated him as one of the girls, just as the other girls did. That didn't stop her eyes giving away just how fuckable she thought he looked.

Georgie said he would go naked if Annette did. Vicky said right come on let's do it and started clapping and chanting to the beat 3- 2- 1, -off -- off -- off, - get- em, -off- off -- off. Angie and Beth joined in with goading the pair to strip naked.

Annette had now reached the giggly stage, so she and Georgie gave a count one, two, three. On three they both stripped off their pants to cheers, whoops and laughter. Annette could not help but notice how toned they all were, been dancers they all had great figures, Vicky stood out not just for her height. Angie and Beth were stunners for sure but Vicky was in a different league. Georgie however stood out in a completely different way. At 6ft 4in not only was Georgie even taller than Vicky but Annette had not failed no notice that Georgie, along with his slight sexy Italian accent and dark olive skin, not only had he a body fit for a god, but he had a cock to match. Long, thick and perfectly formed, what a pity he is gay she thought. Georgie looked like he would be one great fuck.

Angie and Beth were getting very intimate, lots of kissing and caressing. Annette talked with Vicky and Georgie but her gaze flitted from the girls to Georgie. Vicky noticed Annette was getting more than a little aroused.

Vicky reached passed Annette to put her glass on the poolside, this brought her face very close to Annette's face, Vicky planted a small kiss on Annette's lips to judge her reaction. Vicky's cool grey eyes looked deep into Annette's dark brown eyes and saw they were practically on fire, smouldering with lust.

They kissed again only more passionately and to Annette's surprise and delight Georgie moved in to her other side and kissed her neck as he put his hands around Annette's tiny 19-inch waist. Vicky lowered her head and kissed Annette's small firm breasts. Georgie moved to kiss Annette mouth. Vicky dropped her hand to Annette's pussy but found Georgie already had his thumb firmly inside her so she settled for massaging Annette's clitoris. Vicky told Annette to trust her and to relax and let them do what they do best, entertain her. Annette did as she was told.

Beth and Angie came to join in, one each side of Annette, as well as caressing Annette with their tongues and mouth they supported Annette's shoulders in the water as Georgie lifted her legs until Annette was floating horizontally in the water so her pussy was half submerged and half out of the water. He parted annetts legs and feasted on her sex.

Looking down her torso to Georgie, Annette saw blond hair pop out of the water midway between her pussy and Georgie, followed by grey eyes, they came closer like a crocodile stalking its prey. Annette, held horizontal with her legs spread wide was defenceless. Vicky went in for the kill.

Annette who is no stranger to oral sex and can tell the difference between good and great oral could tell in an instant that she had never had better than this. Vicky was an expert, she knew exactly how to please Annette as only a woman with experience can. Vicky did indeed have plenty of experience. Annette climaxed sending water ripples out perfectly matching the pleasure ripples flooding through her body like a tsunami.

Georgie let her legs go and they started to sink but before her feet touched the bottom he moved in closer and reaching down catching her under her butt cheeks, he pulled her to him. Angie and Beth continued to support her shoulders and work on Annette's nipples, Vicky came close to Annette's face again, Annette could smell her own pussy juice on Vicky's breath, Vicky kissed her pushing her tongue deep inside Annette's mouth, Annette tasted herself on Vicky's tongue. Georgie slid his gorgeous cock into Annette. Annette gasped and sucked hard on Vicky's tongue. Turns out Georgie is Bi after all, Annette's prayers had been answered.

Georgie was a real swordsman, he fucked Annette so gently and slowly while keeping perfect control as Vicky, Beth and Angie did the rest, and by the rest I mean everything. They kissed, nibbled and caressed Annette in places Annette didn't even know existed, Annette's whole body had become one erogenous zone.

After a long marvellous slow gentle fuck from Georgie's perfect cock Annette came again, Annette's orgasm had built up so slowly that it released the same way, slowly yet very intensely, she could hear her heartbeat in the water, her head was flung back and her ears were under the water and her voice sounded far away. She didn't realise just how loudly she came or just how much force Angie and Beth had the use to hold her steady. Georgie and the girls held her in the water until she came down from the sex high and stopped convulsing uncontrollably, until she could think and stand by herself.

It was only when Annette regained the strength in her legs and tried to move she noticed she was handcuffed to Angie and Beth, her left wrist to Angie's right and her right wrist to Beth's left. Annette lifted her arms and looked at the handcuffs, then at the Angie and Beth, then Georgie with a puzzled look. Vicky came close to Annette and with a finger started tracing lines up and down Annette's body.

"Here at fantasy lines the customer always comes first, every day is party day and we always make the customer the centre of our attention." Vicky said mimicking the fantasy line opening spiel.

Vicky licked Annette's lips and said, "I don't know why but watching Georgie fuck a woman always makes me horny and when I am horny I get very dirty, right now I am feeling so very very dirty. We need to take this party somewhere a little more private."

Vicky teased Annette's Nipples and continued, "in case you were wondering why there is no lifeguard on duty at the pool its because this time of night its monitored by CCTV, see the camera up there? See how its following us? Probably about half the crew have just watched you get fucked and they will all be feeling very horny and dirty now just like me."

Vicky kissed Annette hard. "The video was streamed live on a web site called literotica and the viewing figures set a new record."

Vicky started fingering Annette pussy and continued to whisper in her ear, "I have a treasure chest of my favourite toys that I know you are going to just love to get to know intimately, but not here, soon the passengers will start wandering around. We have a rehearsal room down behind the stage, it's a lot more private and we can play till out hearts are satisfied. I can tell you're a lot like me and take a lot of satisfying. The room has lots of dance and gym equipment, soft mats, climbing frames, a vaulting horse oh and my favourite, a 5-meter diameter trampoline."

Vicky enquired, "tell me Annette have you ever been fucked on a trampoline? Your going to love it."

Lastly before they led Annette away to the rehearsal room Vicky answered a txt on her mobile and announced. "looks like some of the crew want to join the party, hope you don't mind Annette I said its ok, the more the merrier, what do you think?"

Annette thought they really didn't need the handcuffs, she wouldn't miss this party for the world. This cruise is starting to shape up very nicely.

Silkrose
Silkrose
45 Followers