Annette's Cruise Party Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 Annette's party gets underway with a game.
2.7k words
3.71
15.7k
11
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Silkrose
Silkrose
45 Followers

This story is purely fictional based on Annette Bishop's profile and some info she provided.

Annette has not read the story in advanced, she wanted it to be a surprise.

I will remove the story if Annette does not approve.

**********

It was not the fact Annette was being paraded naked through the ship that was exciting so much as that her hands were held to her sides by being cuffed to Angie and Beth, so if somebody happened upon them she would not be able to hide or cover up, it would also be obvious to anybody that she had a mans cum running down her thigh, from where Georgie had not 5 minutes ago fucked her. Even this is not what was keeping her pussy awake, it was Vicky's words.

They were being played over and over in Annette's mind, what exactly is in Vicky's treasure chest, just exactly how many of the crew would join them. Trying to imagine what Vicky meant by getting fucked on a trampoline. She imagined her and Georgie bouncing on a trampoline with him inside her, it didn't seem like it would work.

In the back of Annette's mind though, one thought kept coming to the fore. She had looked deep into Vicky's beautiful cool clear gray eyes, and seen something that intrigued her, no it excited her.

Annette has always been successful, she is a born winner, but it has always been too easy for her. Even when things have been tough she has always taken things in her stride, sure she has been challenged and pushed but always within her limits. Even when her husband arranged for her to be gangbanged, the guys thought they were pushing her to her limit with their big black cocks. And they did push her, she had a great time and looks back on it as one of the best nights of fun and sex she has ever had, but still she never went over her limit. How can any man know where a woman's limit is? They can only guess, and been men, they always underestimate woman.

Annette had a feeling Vicky knew exactly where that limit was, and if anybody could push her over the limit it was going to be her, and more than anything, that is why there is a constant flow of lubricant running down Annette's thighs as she is led naked through the ships corridors to her party.

The rehearsal or party room as Vicky liked to call it was larger than Annette imagined. At one end there was a full-size stage to work out and practice the shows. In front of that there was a long table surrounded by chairs. About half the room was taken up with gym equipment, weights and exercise benches. One wall had horizontal and vertical bars fixed in the form of a climbing frame, and dotted about various other equipment, including several trampolines of varying sizes, some large, some small, some round, some rectangle or square.

The table was already stocked with fresh food and drink. Vicky removed Annette's handcuffs saying this was her party and she didn't think she would run away from her own party. Vicky said if there was anything she wanted, anything at all and didn't see it to just ask and they would fetch it.

Annette helped herself to a drink or two and asked where Georgie had gone. Vicky said not to worry he would join them before the end of the party. Vicky explained she had sent him on an errand which might take some time. She had sent him with breakfast to Annette's room to check on her husband.

Georgie had instructions to inform him Annette was ok and having fun at a party and not to worry, he also had instructions to look after him, and she added with a knowing look, that Georgie was to make him feel special, so he would not be in a rush to come find her, not until she sent for them.

Beth returned with a suitcase, Vicky smiled and said to Annette, "Oh look, my treasure chest has arrived."

Annette asked, "What's inside, can is see?"

Vicky said, "All in good time my dear, but not yet, don't spoil the party by been too eager."

Vicky asked Annette if she enjoyed playing games, Vicky said she loved games and was quite competitive and hoped Annette was too.

Annette said, "I don't like to lose that's for sure." You don't get successful by losing and Annette was successful in everything she turned her mind to from school to business, to knowing how to enjoy herself.

"Good, I love a challenge." said Vicky

Vicky explained there would be three competitive games, and two bonus rounds between them. To win the mystery prize, Annette had to win two of the three competitive games. The bonus games were just for fun.

Annette asked what the mystery prize was, Vicky told her, "It wouldn't be much of a mystery prize if you knew what it was, but it is something you will love, something money just can't buy."

"Love," asked Annette.

Vicky laughed, "Wait and see, but you have to beat me at the games first."

Standing Vicky taped a spoon on her drinking glass and announced, "let the first game begin."

Vicky ordered a group of guys that had been milling around to line up, there were 8 of them. She asked Annette to pick one. Looking them up and down Annette picked a tall coloured guy who looked very fit as well as handsome, he looked like he would be at home on a football field. Vicky picked a very young fresh-faced lad with spots, very skinny, looked like a total nerd.

Annette's next pick was a white guy with a strong muscular frame, looked like a real stud. Vicky picked a fat bald headed guy that looked like a real pervert who had never had a girlfriend that didn't look like his own hand.

Annette's last two choices were along the same line, she picked the guys based on the ones she would like to fuck, Vicky always picked the runt of the bunch.

Angie and Beth handcuffed all the guys hands behind their backs while Vicky explained the rules. Angie and Beth were the adjudicators. The rules were simple, the girls had to make all four of their team members cum, first to do so is the winner. The handcuffs were so the guys couldn't cheat by wanking themselves.

Annette went to her guys who were lined up in the order she picked them, dropping to her knees, in front of the first guy she pulled his shorts down, grabbed his cock and started sucking it. It was a lovely cock, chocolate brown, long, thick and firming up nicely. Soon she had him rock hard as she sucked for all she was worth. She wished she didn't have to rush but it was a competition and she intended to win.

Vicky took her time, first she undid all her guys pants pulling them down and ordering the guys to step out of them. She danced slowly stripped herself till she was naked, all they had to do was watch. She laid down on an exercise bench and told them to gather around real close, opening her legs she started to play with herself, massaging her breasts, stroking her clit and occasionally finger fucking herself while they watched. If they had not been handcuffed they would have made themselves cum long before Vicky had her shattering orgasm.

Annette realised her mistake now, her guy was a real stud and was taking ages to cum. Annette wanting to win panicked and moved on the next guy, dropping his pants and sucking him. He came pretty quickly, and she moved on the next guy, sucking each one off in turn. Annette quickly made short work of her remaining team members, all she had to do now was finish off the first guy. Annette turned her back to him spreading her legs and bending over double, holding her own ankles, with her legs nice and straight. She looked amazing, so sexy, her long legs, narrow waist and shapely ass was more than enough to drive most people crazy with lust. She invited him to fuck her from behind. As he approached she put her hands through her legs and took hold of his cock and guided him inside her. He thrust his marvellous coffee cock deep into her and started thrusting, she heard Vicky cum, it sounded so sexy. So far Annette was in the lead 3-0

Vicky had put a real nice show on for her guys and the fat purvey one shot his load at the sight and sound of Vicky's screaming orgasm, the rest of them were not far away. She told one guy to fuck her pussy while she took another in her mouth and used her hands to jerk off the last guy, they all came in seconds, Vicky had won the first game, 4-3.

Vicky smiled triumphantly at Annette and said, "Having fun I see, no rush, finish what you're doing while I set up the first bonus game. I won the round so its my choice, I choose endless knot."

Annette had not thought of stopping, she had lost the round but there were two more to go and right now she was getting a good sound fucking, not a bad consolation prize she thought.

Annette couldn't stand like that anymore, her legs were getting weak and the pounding from the chocolate coloured cock was almost knocking her over, she made him sit on the bench Vicky had used and mounted him. She rode him even harder than he had been thrusting into her. Finally, she climaxed and felt him shoot inside her. She smiled and laughed to herself, she had completed the first game.

Vicky called her over, she was sitting at the table, "Eat a little, drink a little and rest a little, then we can begin the endless knot."

The party was really getting quite busy now, perhaps 25/30 of the crew had joined them. Each one on entering made themselves known to Vicky with a little bow and showed them their offering, a plate of some food and a bottle of their chosen drink. With a nod from her they placed the food and drink on the table with the rest and began to mingle. Vicky told Annette the bow was their mark of respect and servitude, the offering was their entrance fee. They believe showing a really nice offering, Vicky might be more inclined to pick them as one of the lucky few that are invited to play the "extra" parts in the games. There was no mistake, Vicky was in charge, Annette felt safe.

Angie and Beth were on stage setting up the props for the next game. When they had finished they signalled to Vicky. Vicky said to Annette, "Shall we?" and pointed to the stage.

Angie and Beth positioned Annette on the square trampoline, exactly in the middle was a small circle and in that "X" marking the spot. She was still naked from the swimming pool, they had her lay down so her pussy was exactly in line with the spot. They stretched her out spread open like a large letter X. She saw Vicky open her chest and take out a box and bring it over.

Vicky opened the box and took out a shiny pink vibrating dildo. It was about 12-inch-long in total but it was double ended, like two 6in cocks stuck together, not so big really, both girls have had bigger. It was however pretty thick, Annette guessed a good 3in thick.

Vicky stood at the opposite end of the trampoline to annete's head and using plenty of lube started dancing slowly and sexily while she worked the dildo into her own pussy until just over half of it disappeared and was no longer visible. The girls helped her to lay on the trampoline in a mirror image of Annette except one leg was under Annette's leg and the other over the top, Angie applied more lube and helped the remaining 6in into Annette's pussy. The 6in length was no problem but at 3in thick it took a bit of persuading before she could get it fully in, even though she had been recently fucked by a rather tasty chocolate coloured cock that was over 6in in length, but not nearly as thick. Once it was in both girls Vicky was pulled by her ankles until the two players were so tightly together their pussies looked like they were locked in a kiss, right over the "X" the dildo was nowhere to be seen.

They were bound together tightly, first to the frame by their hands and ankles. They were stretched and pulled so tightly together and then their thighs were tied together in a double figure 8 like and endless knot. The bindings and the thick dildo shaft spearing the girls from cunt to belly locked the girls together completely. They were as one, together with one cock filling them oh so full.

A large group had gathered around to watch the game and cheered them on.

Vicky told Annette to relax and let her do the work. Vicky danced to the slow Latin rumba beat of the music playlist she had instructed be played. With every movement of their bodies the dildo played inside of them, the trampoline adding extra movement and weight to the feelings they felt. The dildo inside them became like a musical instrument, Vicky was quite the virtuoso and the tune was sexual bliss. Annette tried to relax and stay still as she had been told but it was impossible, she had to react. She could feel Vicky's pussy lips kissing her pussy lips like a big wet mouth, she could feel their clits rubbing together, like hungry tongues locked in a French kiss, and she could feel every movement of Vicky's dance through the dildo filling her pussy with so much pleasure. As the music changed so the rhythm changed. Annette knew Vicky felt exactly what she felt and Vicky knew Annette felt exactly what she felt. They were one.

The music was getting faster and more driving, so was Vicky, Annette could not help but mirror the movement and feelings that were driving her wild. It went on for so long, Annette was getting so close to her limit now, she was out of control, she was in a place no man had ever had the stamina to take her before.

Angie and Beth climbed on the trampoline, one each side of the girls and joined hands to steady themselves and started bouncing, first gentle. Then harder. When Vicky and Annette moved their hips into the trampoline it always pushed them back. They could only push it so much but always it pushed them back. Now with the girls bouncing on it, it did not push them back, it threw them up and down uncontrollably with irresistible force, but they were tied so tightly together and to the frame, the cock inside them seemed to soak up the bouncing energy and release it into their sex. Both girls were now screaming as climax after climax literally tore through their bodies pushing them and pushing them to their utmost limits of their sex, the watching crowd cheered and some wanked as they watched, showering the girls with jet upon jet of hot cum. The girls didn't even notice their world was elsewhere. Just as the girls went past the point of their physical and sexual limitations Angie and Beth stopped bouncing.

They were untied but they did not move, they were so spent they could not even take the dildo out. They lay there sweating and panting, their heads swimming and their pussies contented. They rested for 10 minutes before they could move. Annette tried to sit up, but the cock still embedded in the girls stopped her causing both girls to cry out in surprise, then they both laughed, long and loud which made the dildo vibrate and that made them laugh more. Slowly they pulled apart as if the effort was too hard or painful.

Vicky said, "Well that's the first bonus round over, lets rest and eat and prepare for round 2."

Silkrose
Silkrose
45 Followers