Annie and Lucy share Kinky Gifts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Annie darling, I love you... and a year ago today you showed me Lucy could be real. This was for you..."

Annie stretches Lucy's boundaries

It wasn't long after my lover Lucy's surprise for me to be pleasured by so many women that I concocted and arranged my own gift for her. I knew how much my own predicaments turned her on so I thought she would enjoy a bit of turn-about and it was coming on a year since her breast treatment was complete. I did some online shopping and was delighted when the special packages arrived at the house. I refused to tell you what I'd bought but that you could find out when we agreed to have a play-time with me in charge. You were very eager but our busy lives put it off until the weekend, the time we regularly reserved for lovemaking, relaxing together and our special play-times.

"I invited Sheila over for some playtime," I comment casually one Friday morning over breakfast. We're both in our bed lingerie with silk kimonos and kitten heels. We'd met Sheila out at an upscale restaurant several weeks ago and got along well enough to confirm that she was a she-male and would be happy to play with us. You'd been disappointed that I hadn't made something happen sooner but that was dispelled by your anticipation. Secret presents and now a new playmate? This was going to be a great weekend.

We go upstairs to get ready to go to work and I signal that playtime begins now and I'm very much in charge. I fit you with your chastity cage and put the key on a chain around my neck hanging between my breasts. I select a large cock vibrator that has a strap harness and proceed to lube you and gently work the large cock into your pussy. Once you think it can't go in any further, I run the straps around your thighs and waist, locking the ensemble on to you. I allowed you to pick your attire for the work day, enjoying your tentative movements with the big invader. 'Turnabout is fair play,' I think to myself.

Naturally you're quite distracted at work, getting less done than normal but since you got hired as a woman, you've really blossomed and are on track to join me as a partner in the firm. You have plenty of credit built up to have an off day. When we're driving home, I let you in on some details.

"Sheila will be in charge of you tonight though I won't let her go too far."

"That's okay... I will do what she wants," you say quietly, making me raise an eyebrow. I can tell you hunger for something... more tonight and quietly alter my plans.

Returning home I release you from your anal discipline but leave your cage on. I send you to our bathroom to prepare yourself for the evening's festivities. You are all showered, shaved, and perfumed, sitting at the vanity in our bedroom doing your makeup when you hear Sheila arrive downstairs. I've given you no permission to join us so you wait in the bedroom, too distracted to watch TV, your anticipation building, making you squirm in the cursed chastity cage.

Finally, you hear us coming upstairs. Sheila is wearing a black satin corset under a sheer blouse that clearly displays her large breasts. She's also wearing a tight leather skirt, thigh highs, and heels.

"Hi, Lucy, it's so nice we could finally get to hang out together!" She steps up to give you a light hug and kiss on the lips. You enjoy the change of pace from my lips in taste and feel.

"Now, I bought Lucy a very special outfit. Sheila, will you help her get dressed for playtime?"

"Sure thing! What did you get?"

With that, I fetch the boxes and open all but one, laying out things on the bed. Your eyes are wide as you take in the off-white latex wedding gown, the matching open toe heels, and the nude thigh high stockings. Sheila grabs the baby powder and has you remove your robe, leaving you naked in front of her.

"Hee hee that'll keep her mindful, won't it!" laughs Sheila at your chastity. With expert hands she helps you get into the form-fitting, tight latex. The smell of it fills your nostrils. It is a bit of a struggle to get it on over your large breasts but at last it is achieved. The lock at the back of your neck is redundant. You don't think you could get out of the tight costume without assistance. With Sheila steadying you, she puts the thigh highs and heels on you.

We all look at you in the mirror and how amazing you look. "A real sex doll!" exclaims Sheila as she fondles your body through the latex dress.

"Now, let's turn up the fun..." I say grinning. I produce a latex blindfold and proceed to put it on you, being careful not to pull on your shoulder-length blonde hair. The blindfold is effective, totally cutting off your sight and amping up your arousal as you become more dependent on us.

"Bend over and grab your toes," is my next command. It isn't easy in the dress but with Sheila holding you, you get there. I open the last package and you can't tell what you're hearing until you feel the padded metal enclosing your left heel and then, after prodding you to widen your stance a little, enclosing your right heel. You try to bring your legs together again and realize there is some sort of spreader bar involved between your ankles. I take your hands and move them toward where the bar is, fitting each wrist into a similar padded metal restraint clearly attached to the spreader bar.

"She's all yours, Sheila," I instruct and you hear me lay back on our bed. A zip and you hear Sheila's tight skirt slide to the floor.

"I've wanted to do this ever since I first put eyes on you," says Sheila, her voice soft with lust. You feel the tip of a cock at your lips and open without pause. Her cock is impressive, stretching your lips around its girth as she slides it into you. You do what you can but in your bondage you don't have much choice but be a fuckhole for her cock. She's taking her time and enjoying it quite a bit.

"Come on in, I think she's ready for more," you hear me call out. Someone else comes into the room and you hear a zipper and rustle of clothing over the soft moans of Sheila as you suck and lick her cock head. Eventually, you feel hands rolling the bottom of your tight latex dress up enough to expose your pussy. It is well-lubed from your post-shower preparations so the probing finger, then fingers slide easily in and out of you.

"Oh yea, fuck her pussy," moans Sheila, her hands on your head controlling you. Being blinded, bound, and used by Sheila, your imagination runs wild with speculation on what was happening, on what I was letting Sheila do to you. Your body was quivering in some fear and a lot of excitement. The fingers in your pussy slip out, hands grip your hips and you feel the head of another large cock press your pussy entrance. With your mouth full of cock, you can't protest or ask questions about who is behind you. Unbidden, your mind wonders how much we might be pushing your boundaries.

Soon, it is irrelevant as you are being fucked like a latex sex toy by two large cocks with masterful skill. The room smells of latex, lube, and sex as the person behind you slaps into your ass with each thrust. You can hear my own soft moans as I no doubt am jilling myself to this scene.

Sheila's movements get more urgent and she begins cursing like a sailor. Seconds later you feel the thick splash of a jet of hot cum erupt from her cock buried in your mouth. You keep swallowing fast to keep up with her prodigious load of jism and a lot fills your mouth around her cock, coating your tongue, teeth, and gums.

Moaning with pleasure, Sheila's cock pumps cum load after cum load until you're afraid you can't keep up with swallowing. She relents and draws slowly back, allowing you to clean her member off as it leaves your mouth. The person behind you pulls out and you hear them washing their cock before they take Sheila's place and start fucking your mouth. You don't have time to ask about this stranger and you can't explore them to confirm that they have breasts. All you can do is lick and suck like a good whore. It doesn't take long. You feel their cock swell and then jerk, ropes of slimy cum flowing out, filling your mouth and making you swallow over and over.

When the second cock leaves your mouth, your lips are parted, your mouth hanging agape, your jaw a bit sore.

"I think she's had enough foreplay," I declare. We release you from the spreader bar contraption and lead you carefully to the play room in the basement. I lay you back on the bondage bed and begin to put you into bondage...

First a leather neck choker with D-Rings. Next leather wrist cuffs, then locking the cuffs to the choker's D-rings forcing your hands up by your chin. You feel me pulling latex mittens on each hand so you can't grab anything with your fingers.

Leather straps fitted around your mid-thighs and leather cuffs on your ankles, then locking your ankle cuffs to the backs of your thighs.

Finallym, a penis gag in your mouth with straps around your head.

Your chastised cock and pussy feel extremely exposed in this position with your dress bunched up at your waist. Someone gets on the bed and you feel their cock find your hole... it feels like the stranger. They slide in easily, their cock's vigor renewed by watching your bondage predicament. The fucking ramps up fast until your body is shifting up and back with each thrust. You feel jolts of pleasure as their body smacks into your ass, jolts of pleasure making your cock ache and your nipples very hard and erect. Someone's hands frees your breasts and wraps their lips around your nipples, giving them expert teasing and edging attention.

You feel desperate to cum at this point so when Sheila whispers "Do you want to cum like this?" in your ear, you moan affirmatively. In the back of your mind you realize it isn't her pounding your tight pussy with thick cock. Her hand finds your cage as the person fucking you pauses. She frees you from the cage, your cock swelling instantly. The fucking resumes, hard, deep and fast, shaking your body over and over. You're so overwhelmed by struggling in your tight latex dress and bondage, sucking the penis gag in your mouth like a hungry baby, and a whisper in your mind wondering who is really fucking you right now... it's all too much. Moaning loud through the gag, your clit spurts over and over, cum coating the bunched up latex of your dress.

Sheila and I flip you so you are face down, ass in the air and your fucking continues, now with better angle and leverage. You are shaken and gasping around the gag at how good it feels to take a big thick cock in your pussy from an expert. They have quite the stamina as well, the fucking continuing until you are in a bit of pleasure delirium. Your pussy will be sore tonight but you may never have been fucked so thoroughly. Even after a year of living your full life as a woman, this fucking makes you feel like you've broken down another lingering barrier, a wispy last vestige of your former psyche has been vigorously 'fucked away'.

To your surprise, you are very hard and a few minutes of Sheila's hand stroking you and you cum a second time from this royal fucking. That is enough to send your lover over the edge and you feel their cock swelling over and over, another huge load of cum deposited in your pussy.

It takes a while to come down off the orgasmic high but you feel your lover withdraw from your pussy. Sheila and the other person leave us and I eventually take you out of the bondage except the blindfold and penis gag. I turn you on the dungeon play bed, get you comfortable on your back and proceed to chain you spread-eagled. I clean your clit and re-cage you. Once I'm satisfied, I remove the penis gag and massage your jaw before kissing you, tasting the mixture of cum on your lips.

"Do you have anything you want to say or ask before I say goodnight?"

Your mouth is burning to ask the only question that matters but you eventually decide that it is an answer you might not want to know. You finally shake your head.

"I love you," I say, kissing you passionately on the lips. I re-gag you and you hear me moving around the room. You hear the unmistakeable sound of lube, some time and moans from me and then finally a buzz, though muted. My hands caress your body for several minutes, enjoying you, bringing you back from sexual completeness to even more hunger, your cock straining at your chastity cage. You feel my attaching something to the cage, something with a wire attached to it. Some more rustling near the bed and you guess that I've stripped naked. I make sure your latex dress is tucked up away from your cock and straddle your waist. You feel my soft, wet pussy pressed to your chastity cage.

"mmmm god I want your cock in me... won't you fuck me..." I tease, making you squirm and writhe, your cock swelling to the limits of the tiny cage, frustrating you. "You can fuck me right now if you can get hard..." You protest through the gag and struggle in your bondage, sweet bondage. You can feel that I have a vibrating butt plug in and the vibrations are felt gently against your caged cock.

"Maybe I can get off anyway..." I tease and I activate the vibrator I attached to the chastity cage. Suddenly you feel strong vibrations in your cock and balls, stimulating you as I grind my swollen pussy across your caged cock and the vibe. You watch me as I get more and more aroused, my chest flushing, my nipples hard, eyes closed and biting my lips. "Oh god if only my girlfriend would fuck me... I want your cock so much..."

It takes less than a few minutes before I cum, shaking and jolting on top of your restrained body. You've never been more desperate to be free of the cock-cage and be inside me. Before my aftershocks have stopped, without turning off the vibes, I reach down and release your cock from the cage. I feel it grow into my pussy, getting hard in seconds as you moan deeply through your gag. I moan as well, your delicious cock filling me up, right next to the buzzing butt plug inside me. You've never felt so big, so hard. I start grinding on you, fucking myself on your stiff penis. With the vibe and your cock, it won't be long until I cum again. Looking at how you are struggling so hard in the bondage, I finally relent.

Getting off your cock and off the bed, I hit instant magnetic releases that free you from all your bondage including the gag. You grab me back on to the bed with shared laughter before you are on top of me, your cock finding its perfect home once again. I am spread eagerly to accept you and you start to give me a robust fucking. We're both so turned on that we don't last long before cumming at the same time. I feel you unloading all your cum in my womb and vibrations of my own orgasm rack my body...

...we're laying together, the butt plug turned off. You are still in your latex gown. Bondage and other things are scattered around us on the bed and the floor. We achieved an epic climax together but fondling your cock under the dress I can tell you want a few more times tonight now that we're back to being lovers...


12