Annie & the Driving Instructor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess I knew right there and then that Annie would go for a skirt next, rather than the jeans she'd worn before getting into the shower. But I was surprised by the shortness of the one she chose. She hadn't worn it for a couple of years, but it looked great. It was made of lightweight kid leather and was creamy white. It came down to about halfway down her thighs and hugged her ass like clingfilm. She spent fifteen minutes playing with her hair before going with a ponytail and hoop earrings. A light touch of eye shadow, a dab of perfume behind each ear and some Jimmy Choos on her feet and she was ready to go. She looked a million dollars. I was quietly proud of my gorgeous looking wife – even though I knew like all women she wasn't dressing for me – or for any other man. She was dressing for Stephanie. This was a look that said "Move over, kid. This is what real class looks like".

I couldn't wait to hear how she'd got on, but all afternoon I had to struggle with a backlog in our supply chain, which meant seemingly endless hours on hold while I phoned our suppliers and only limited progress with a few web orders. It was only when I heard the clock in the hall strike 6 that I realised Annie had been gone for over three hours. I was wondering whether she'd taken her mobile with her when I heard her keys in the lock and went downstairs to greet her. She looked tired but happy. She kissed me on the cheek and threw her keys on the hall table.

"How'd it go?" I asked. "Mastered clutch control yet?"

"Let's have a drink and I'll tell you all about it," she said.

I went to the fridge and took out a bottle of Chablis. I poured two glasses and she drank half of hers straight off before sitting on the sofa. I sipped mine and sat down opposite her in one of the armchairs. I had a view right up that creamy leather skirt. Her panties were gone. I could see her delicious shaved pussy gaping at me. My heart skipped a beat, but I also had a massive hard on. All afternoon I'd been unable to keep out of my mind the thought of that dirty old man sitting with his hand on Annie's upper thigh pushing down on it to prompt her to change gears (which I imagined he'd do very often whether it was needed or not) and imagining her trying to reconcile her stubborn pride with the thought that Stephanie's nineteen-year-old ass was superior in his eyes. It was a heady cocktail.

"So we dropped Stephanie off and he literally stuck his hand right up her skirt and started fondling her ass right in front of my eyes," Annie said, occasionally sipping at her drink. He was laughing and saying things like 'What a tight ass you got, Stephanie. I bet you're impossible to pull out of once you've had a good fucking!' and 'Your boyfriend's a lucky guy. Let me know if he's ever away for the weekend!' Stephanie was pretending to be irritated but you could tell she enjoyed the attention. In any case she let him keep his hand on her ass for a full minute before telling him in a singsong scolding fashion that he was a dirty old man and he should pick on someone nearer his own age!"

"Catty!" I thought.

"She was obviously referring to me, the silly little tart," went on Annie. "I got in the driving seat and did that trick you showed me about revving the car in neutral. Eddie quickly got in beside me and I drove down to the same place as on Tuesday."

"Good for you," I said, impressed. "Did you get there without stalling?"

"I stalled it once," said Annie. But Eddie said that was his fault for not having his hand on my leg to tell me when to engage. Once he put his hand on my leg I was fine. Then we did that blindfold thing."

"Blindfold thing?" I asked. I had no idea what she was talking about but it sounded like Eddie was playing games with her.

"Yes, you know. That bit in the test where you have to drive 100 yards in a straight line blindfolded. Eddie put the blindfold on and we did some practice for about half an hour."

I suppressed a laugh. Had he really managed to convince her that was a genuine part of the driving test? It was brilliant. I wondered how many other pupils he'd been able to get to swallow that. It also brought to mind an image of my wife sitting in his car with a blindfold on, his hand on her bare thigh, entirely at the mercy of his directions. No doubt he'd taken the opportunity to take some surreptitious up-skirt pictures of her with his phone while she was concentrating on the task. There's something incredibly sensuous about a woman with a blindfold on. Imagining the scene I felt the bulge in my trousers tightening. I wanted to know where this was going.

"After that we just drove around for a while. We practised a few other moves and then as we got ready to come back here he apologised for his behaviour in front of me fondling Stephanie's ass."

"He did?" I said, not quite sure if I could believe this man had anything close to a conscience.

"Yes, he said he realised I might have felt insulted and that a woman my age could also have an attractive ass but he just had this thing about younger women."

"Wow! That's telling it like it is!" I blurted out. What chutzpah this guy had. I wondered what Annie's reaction would have been.

"I told him that for his information you and several other men had often complimented me on my ass, and that he was welcome to his barely-out-of-school-uniform tart if that's what he wanted but that any woman of class would recognise a tramp when they saw one."

My god! Annie had really taken offence. I didn't have to wait long to hear how Eddie had reacted.

"He immediately apologised and said he thought I had a fantastic ass, but that he thought as I was married I wouldn't appreciate hearing that from him," she said. "I told him that yes I was happily married but that didn't mean I didn't appreciate a compliment now and again from an admirer."

I smirked. I knew what was coming.

"He told me he'd actually admired my ass from the moment he met me and it was only that Stephanie seemed to enjoy the fondling that he did it. He'd infinitely preferred mine. All this time he'd had his hand on my thigh, but now he moved it round under my bottom and started squeezing my ass cheeks. I wasn't sure what to do but I could hardly object after what I'd said, so I sort of lifted my bottom off the seat so he could move his hand under my bottom and I let him fondle my ass a bit while we sat there chatting for twenty minutes or so."

"Any good?" I asked. When I massage Annie's back she always seems to dissolve when I get to her buttocks. It's a really turn on for her when I stroke her ass.

"Oh darling, there was nothing to it. Of course there was a bit of a physical reaction on both our parts, but nothing you'd call infidelity. He did sort of get his hand under my skirt as it's so short and he begged me to take off my panties so insistently that I tugged them off and let him have them. But that was the extent of it. He drove me home and dropped me off literally twenty minutes ago. We overran a bit because we sort of lost track of time."

"What do you mean by physical reaction?" I asked her.

"Well, I sort of had a small orgasm – just a tiny one, while he was fondling me. His fingers sort of strayed and touched me in a different place and I wasn't expecting it and I just sort of. Well, ... I came."

"Did he notice?"

"Yes, I think he must have done. He kept murmuring 'Good girl' and his penis was sticking up through his trousers like a tent pole. He sort of kissed me too, but I didn't really respond. Just a bit of tongue touching. Nothing deep."

"You sly minx! You let a dirty old man take your panties off and finger you into an orgasm and then you slid your tongue down his throat!"

"Oh darling, it wasn't like that. It was just a physical reaction! I would have come whoever did that to me. I don't fancy Eddie. He's no threat to you."

"So, when are you having your next lesson?"

Well, I'm not scheduled until next Tuesday but as luck would have it he has a cancellation tomorrow at 3, and he told me he could squeeze me in if I wanted."

"What did you say?"

"I said yes. Is that alright?"

"I guess. What will you be wearing?"

"What?"

"You heard. Tell me what you'll be wearing."

"Er, I guess similar to today? Skirt and blouse."

"Panties?"

"If you want me to."

"Do you think Eddie would want you too?"

"Probably not. I didn't get them back today, so probably best if I don't take the risk of losing a pair I like. And I like all my panties."

"So do I. So go pantiless tomorrow. And be sure to tell me everything that happens. I don't trust that guy."

"Thank you darling. But there's nothing to fear. He's really not my type."

The next day Annie spent even longer in the bathroom before her lesson. She came out looking if anything even hotter than the day before. She has a dark ruby-coloured silk blouse on that buttoned about half way. The bottom part tied in a bow exposing her stomach. She wore the same creamy skirt and black high heeled shoes. She wore nothing that didn't show. No bra. No panties. Lipstick the same colour as her blouse. Hair in the same pig tail and red stud earrings. The only other thing she wore was her wedding ring. I dimly wondered how she would drive in the high heels but I guessed that there wouldn't be a whole lot of driving going on in this particular lesson.

Eddie rang the front door bell at 3 PM. She blew me an air kiss as she waltzed to the door and disappeared down the front steps. I heard Eddie greet her, but he had evidently got back into the car after ringing the bell. In any case, he was in the driving seat as they drove away. I grabbed a glass of iced water from the fridge and went back upstairs to my paperwork.

At 5 PM I got a text message from Annie.

"Don't wait up," she said.

"Don't wait up? The lesson was supposed to be an hour. It had now been two. Then I saw I had somehow missed a Voicemail message from her. It had been sent an hour earlier. I tapped Play and heard Annie's voice.

"Hi darling. Listen, today's going to be a double lesson," she said - followed by "Eddie stop that! I'm trying to leave Tim a message! Eddie's had a cancellation so he said he could give me more time today. And he suggested since we'd be finishing around 5 it made sense to wait out the rush hour. You know I'm still not comfortable driving on the A303. So we decided we'd have dinner and I'd drive back afterwards when the roads are quieter. I thought that was really thoughtful of him. Eddie! Stop it!"

I phoned back but I just got her voicemail. Under the circumstances I decided not to leave a message.

For the next seven hours there seemed little to do but pass the time as best I could. I couldn't go out because I wasn't able to drive. I could watch TV, but whatever came on would be replaced in my mind by images of Annie in her sexiest outfit and no panties sitting in a car with, or across a restaurant table from, and guy who made no secret (so it seemed) of his desire to take his instruction of my wife to a whole new level.

Around half past midnight I heard a car pull into the drive. I'd dimmed the lights in the living room where I was still sitting with a can of beer and the sports channel playing mutely in the background. I looked out of the window. Annie was getting out of Eddie's car. She looks at the house and then turned back to him and said something. He said something back and she laughed and put her finger to her lips and shook her head as if to say no. He said something else and she took another look at the house and said something else to him. Then she got back in in the car.

I thought for a minute that they were going to drive away somewhere but the car stayed parked in my driveway next to my own, now unused, car. I couldn't see them very clearly but Annie was in the passenger seat leaning over to the driver's seat. She suddenly raised her head and I saw Eddie's hand go to the top of her head and push her head down. The car started rocking. It looked to all appearances that Annie was giving this guy head!

For over eight minutes the car rocked and then all of a sudden it stopped. Annie got out and looked nervously at the house. Seemingly satisfied that nothing was amiss and no one was watching her she walked over to the driver's side door. Eddie got out and for the first time I saw him clearly, his face caught in the light of the street light. He was not an attractive man but there was nothing particularly ugly about him either. He had a very ordinary looking face. He was paunchy but as he stood up I could see that his trousers were loose. He pulled them and his pants down completely as Annie arrived at his door. I saw his erect cock standing proud. He was obviously intending to fuck my wife.

I reached over and switched on the lamp on the coffee table beside me. The room was bathed in light and outside I heard the car door slam and the sound of urgent whispering. The engine started and it drove away. A few seconds later I heard Annie's key in the door.

"Hi, sweetheart!" I called. Good lesson?

Annie walked in. She still looked great but her lipstick was smudged.

"So how was it?" I asked.

"I think I'm going to need quite a few more lessons, Tim." She said. "Eddie's quite a handful."

"Handful, or mouthful?" I asked.

"How much did you see?" she countered.

"Looked to me like you were going down on him in the car," I said.

"Honey, I can explain." She said. But first let me tell you I'm horny as hell and I need your cock."

To be continued...

12