Annie and Theta

Story Info
Making Mischief.
795 words
3.56
15.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgor
grgor
34 Followers

Annie and Theta sat together on the chair. It was a chair for one, so they were pressed together watching the computer screen. Annie sat on the left, and felt the warmth and tension in her friend's flank.

She watched as Theta had cyber sex.

foxhunter73: do you like my big fat 10 inch dick it's leaking precum bayridgebabe: ooo how big and thick it is i must take your big ripe head in my hot wet mouth mmm salty

Annie was amazed. She was much better at computers than Theta was, but had never done cyber sex. Computers were for work. Theta knew cyber-sex well, though, and she was sharing. "Most of them say they have ten- inch penises. Seldom is it true."

Theta's dark blue eyes were wide and intent. Her nostrils flared and her mouth was slightly open. She was tense and aroused.

foxhunter73: your mouth is warm and wet bayridge babe: now i'm sucking on your balls while stroking your shaft with my hand it's warm and pulsing so thick

Thin and pale with sharp features and long thick black hair, Theta was beautiful. Not exactly cute, or even nice, but very beautiful.

Annie also had long curly dark hair. But she was ten years older, much rounder, and much much darker. But still quite cute.

Their young daughters were in the next room, watching tv. (Not all Superheros wear tights and capes -- some wear pretty little dresses.)

"You try, Annie," said Theta. "Oh, no. I couldn't. This is, like, personal. Between you and, and..."

"And who? Foxy there could be a chick. He's probably married. For us he's just a dildo."

"Ok," said Annie. She got sharp and numb. She then did some cybersex.

bayridgebabe: now i'm raking my teeth across your big purple knob foxhunter73: oh god that's hot my god that's hot

Theta smiled, and put her left arm around Annie's shoulders, squeezing her. She slipped her right hand down her own pants. "Mmmmm."

Annie was amazed at how turned on she was. Her big fat cunt was soaking wet. She couldn't resist -- she unsnapped her pants, unzipped her fly, and stuffed her left hand down her undies. Two fingers rubbed her pussy-juice up onto her clit. Fabulous.

bayridgebabe: would you like a nice wet finger up your asshole foxhunter73: oh my god you're so kinky you sicko yes go ahead i'm so horny my dick is about to burst

Annie was typing one-handed. "Oh, god, I'm going to cum--" she said. "Mmm, me too, babe," said Theta. At those words Annie had a huge throbbing gut-twisting orgasm. She groaned and sighed. Theta seemed to cum too, as did their cyber-friend.

foxhunter73: wow great orgasm thanks bb Then he was gone.

"Woof. That was wild," said Annie, still gooshing her clit.

Theta pulled her fingers out of her sopping cunt, sniffed them, and offered her sticky fingers to Annie's nose. "Pungent," said Annie.

Theta dabbed her goosh on Annie's big wet sharply-defined brown lips. Annie licked Theta's taste. It was nice, she liked the taste of Theta's juice on Theta's fingers, so she sucked them hard. Annie looked sideways into her eyes; Theta looked amused. "Want to do it again?"

"No, no, no, no. Not yet. No, Theta, not yet. I have to think. What do I tell Peter?"

"Nothing! Don't tell Peter anything. So you helped make some fat old guy cum. No cum came near you -- no cheating. And that guy was nice and polite -- most don't stop to say thanks.

"So you tasted a little cunt juice. Why does he need to learn that? I sure won't tell Rick when I taste YOUR cunt juice." Theta then firmly took Annie's left hand out of her pants and sucked her pussy juices off her fingers.

Annie came again.

Theta gave her a sharp look and a fast dry kiss on the right cheek. Then she laughed, got up, and went to check on their 5 year old daughters.

That's how she met Annie, they were both with infant daughters in strollers.

Still, what would she tell Peter? Annie sat there, still only half on the chair, with a leaky groin and the taste of Theta's cunt juice in her mouth.

To her great surprise, she was pleased. Theta was tasty. Yummmm.

After 15 years of being faithful to a sometimes under-performing man, she felt well and newly orgasmed.

Theta came up behind her and began rubbing her shoulders. "Next time you go solo."

"Ok," said Annie.

Theta was making mischief. Her own marriage was troubled; she'd been cheating. Actually fucking other men. Annie didn't know. She didn't need to know -- yet.

Theta was fucking with Annie's marriage.

What are friends for?

grgor
grgor
34 Followers