Annie Babysits the Kids Ch. 03c

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Annie," again Brian's whisper softly invaded her dream, "Annie, you know what you want, don't you Annie?"

"Yes," Annie moaned as she clenched her thighs, the pressure on her pussy again making her groan. Closing her eyes she formed a picture in her mind of all the different cocks she had seen. Her body was alive with sexual tension and she couldn't think of anything else except cocks in her as the feelings radiated toward her crotch.

"Annie you know what you want, don't you?" The voice was mesmerizing, leading her to where she knew she wanted to go. "You want to be fucked, don't you Annie?"

Annie groaned.

"You want to feel a stiff, hard cock inside you, don't you Annie? You want to be used by a man, don't you Annie? Don't you want to feel one inside you?"

"Oh yes!" Annie moaned as her body tingled with sexual abandonment.

She was barely aware of Brian's hand pulling her to her feet, aroused at the simple contact of his flesh upon hers.

She stumbled and would have fallen had not two huge, strong arms wrapped around her, lifting her up off her feet. The strength was the embodiment of maleness and the feeling unbelievable as Annie wondered about making love to this strong man, again moaning in anticipation.

Her body was alive with desire; her mind clouded with lust. Yet a small part of her was aware of her surroundings as she listened to the conversation around her...

"Wow, she is so turned on now, how much did you give her?" Brian's voice asked.

Annie had the image of Brian's cock before her face, the feel of it as it slid into her mouth. The sensation of William's hips banging into hers from behind as she thought about babysitting them a few nights earlier as he fucked her...

"Hehehe, just two pinches in her beer. I told you it was powerful, and if it's still in her system you only need a small amount to keep sending her over the edge. If you don't give her any for about 72 hours it will take more to reawaken her, but what you bought should last a long time. Eventually she won't even need it, hell, I don't think she needs it now to be honest as hot as she is; all her mind and body will do is think of sex," the deep voice of the biker vibrated around her.

She moaned yet again as her body shuddered, remembering the biker's hands all over her, his mouth invading hers. The feeling of his tongue entering her mouth stirred her again and she wanted to feel him engulfing her.

She felt the sensation of being carried, causing her body to shake as each step sent small tremors through her. She opened her eyes to see she was being carried by the biker through the dark, empty mall—his strong arms against the back of her legs and back sending involuntary quivers through her body.

She was vaguely aware of them entering a furniture store, abstractedly wondering what was going on as her body shivered with each step the biker took. She once more closed her eyes, her pussy quivering with each step through her body, her nipples hardening through the leather bustier, her pussy noticeably wet.

Feeling herself being set down onto something soft, she opened her eyes to see she was on a huge bed. How odd she thought to have a bed in the middle of a mall, until she remembered the furniture store.

Looking around her mind hazily identified being in one of the store's displays—medieval in appearance. She was on a huge pillared bed, the rest of the display covered with dark grey brick walls almost like a dungeon, gargoyles and swords and shackles on the walls; however, what caught her attention was the group of men standing around her.

Most of them she had never had seen before, yet recognized a few faces: the Security Guard in the bathroom, the fat clerk at the novelty shop, Tim Nelson from the shoe store—as well as Brian, William, and the biker.

"Masters?" she asked, her entire body shuddering in anticipation as she thought about the maleness around her.

She watched mesmerized as the biker reached and unhooked the chains from her center O-ring, extending her arms over her head and attaching the chains to the bed posts. Reaching down, he then did the same to her legs, resulting in her lying spread-eagled on the bed. Taking the chain around her collar with the O-ring, he attached it to something behind her causing her to arch her back slightly.

She squired wanting the biker so badly now, trying to move ahs she squirmed in place, tied to the bed posts. Looking around, she saw the men handing William something—money a part of her mind realized—wondering what it was for in her haze, but Brian's voice was again whispering in her ear taking her attention away from them, the heat from his breath on her ear causing another moan to escape her lips.

"Annie, Annie my lovely slut, what do you want? Tell us Annie, do you want to feel a hard cock inside you? Do you want to taste a man cumming in your mouth? Tell me Annie," he whispered.

Her body tingled with the excitement by Brian's soft words. She felt her vaginal muscles contract as if his words were physically caressing her. "Yes," Annie moaned. She couldn't help herself. All she wanted was to feel a man inside her. She didn't even care who, she just wanted a cock insider her, "Yes!" she repeated.

"Yes? Yes what?" Brian whispered. "What do you want Annie? Tell us!"

"I want someone to fuck me!" Annie screamed. A part of her mind recoiled at her own words; however, the feeling of lust was too powerful to overcome and all she wanted was to be used, to feel a cock inside her, to suck on someone, to taste them. "Please Masters please fuck me!" she moaned, her body writhing as she tried to move, hampered by the chains holding her legs and arms apart.

Feeling a hand touch her leg she let out a deep moan, the feeling like fire as it moved up her leg. She saw the biker running his hand up her thigh, "Oh yes!" she moaned, wanting the biker's hand to continue up her leg. She felt his hand reached the side of her hip, feeling the side of her miniskirt being unzipped and she willingly raised her pelvis to help him slid it off her.

Seeing him stand and his hand leaving her flesh, she whimpered a tiny "No," thinking he was leaving her. Then she realized he was moving towards her as he started unlacing her bustier. She sucked in her breath to help him, again arching her back to help him pull it from under her.

She was now naked, her body tingling with excitement knowing she was chained to the bed, surrounded by men, wearing nothing but a collar, shackles, and high heels.

She watched the biker unbuckle his pants and moaned in anticipation, wanting him more than anything she had wanted before. As he pulled them down she cooed as his beautiful erection sprang free, thinking about what it would feel like inside her.

Not having to wait long, the biker moved onto the bed between her spread legs and she moaned in anticipation. Feeling his cock pressing against her eager opening, she tried to slide down to him, welcoming his cock. She was so wet he slipped easily inside her as her mind exploded in an intense orgasm.

The biker moved in and out of her as her body convulsed in ecstasy, her hips rising to meet each thrust as stroke after stroke sent her over the edge. His pace became faster and faster and Annie felt his cock get harder, knowing he was about to cum. She clenched her vaginal muscles around his cock as he let out a grunt.

Annie felt like a garden hose was suddenly filling her. Her heightened sense of awareness felt every spasm as the biker's cock pulsed inside her, spurt after spurt shooting into her...welcoming each pulse of his cock.

The biker lay on top of her for a brief moment as Annie's mind continued to explode in orgasms, still not satisfied. As he slid out of her she uttered a soft "No," until she saw somebody else—the fat novelty store clerk now totally naked—slide up to her. Instead of being disgusted, she only moaned wanting him inside her. Without preamble his cock plunged into her and Annie let out a loud grunt. The man pounded into her as Annie's body again tingled in spasms, her hips rising to meet each thrust. Her eyes rolled back into her head as all she could feel was her mind exploding in one continuous orgasm.

She felt hands on her breasts and opening her eyes saw other men stroking her body—each touch like electricity jolting through her. Feeling a weight on the bed next to her, she turned her head and saw an erect penis before her eyes. Without even thinking Annie opened her mouth as it slid between her lips.

She felt like a huge cock was going through her as the obese clerk between her legs and the man she was sucking alternated strokes. The feeling of hands upon her body and the cocks inside her sent her over the edge time and time again as she came for the untold time.

She was careful not to bite the beautiful cock in her mouth as her body thrashed and Annie clamped her lips on it, causing his pace to quicken with the pressure around his cock.

She felt the clerk inside her pull out and yelled "Nnnnooo," the cock in her mouth almost choking her. The touch of hot liquid on her stomach caused her to know the clerk was cumming on her, the hands upon her body rubbing it all over her like lotion.

All thoughts ceased as the cock in her mouth started to spasm as she eagerly sucked as he came in her mouth, almost spitting it out in surprise as another cock entered between her legs again spreading open her pussy.

As the cock left her mouth she glanced up and saw Tim Nelson smiling down at her, his cum dripping out of her turned face.

Annie didn't know how long it continued—one cock being replaced by another in her mouth and between her legs—as her body spasmed continuously from the sexual excitement she felt. Her body was in a continuous state of orgasm, convulsing on the bed, eagerly taking every male member she could. She was thankful for the chains holding her down as she knew her thrashings would have shaken people off her as her mind continued to explode in orgasm after orgasm as each man used her, her body accepting all and wanting more...

***********

"Annie?" The sound was almost hypnotic as she lay in her bed. "Annie, wake up, it's time to go." Annie felt so comfortable lying there; she tried to pull the covers back over her head—only to find she couldn't move her arms...

Her eyes opened and saw William and Brian's faces looking down at her. The previous activities came flooding back to her and her body shuddered again in excitement. "Oh my God!" she whispered. "What have you done to me?"

The boys laughed as Brian said, "Nothing you didn't want done."

Annie realized a part of what he said was true; she remembering how excited she was and how welcomed a man felt inside her. How the feeling of man after man brought her more and more need. She had so many orgasms she realized she must have passed out, not knowing how long they had continued to use her body.

The boys unhooked the chains and Annie slowly moved, her muscles slightly cramped from being stretched out for so long; however, she welcomed the pain as it brought her more awake. She looked around and saw she was totally naked except for her high heels. Both she and the linens were covered with cum, such a huge quantity she could not begin to guess how many men or how long they had their way with her; however, the room was now empty except for her and the two boys.

Annie sat down, feeling cum draining from her vagina. Instead of feeling shock and horror, she realized she felt fulfilled and even calm, almost exhilarated as she sat down and regained her senses...the feeling of being completely satiated radiating through her.

Again trying to get up she felt a mild unfamiliar discomfort in her rectum. "Did somebody try to fuck me in the ass?" she asked sleepily to the two boys who laughed in response.

Not yet understanding what had occurred, she quietly accepted the clothes the boys handed her, gracious for their help getting her dressed. Pulling her hair into a ponytail, she realized it was soaked with cum as she tried to wipe some of the drippy goo off, finally accepting it as a futile effort.

Finished dressing, she demurely followed the boys out of the mall to the car, feeling a steady stream of cum dripping from her soaked pussy, running down her legs. She couldn't wait to get home and take a shower, but for once her body felt completely at ease she realized.

Brian drove them to William's house dropping him off and then to his own. The air from the open windows allowed Annie's mind to clear enough to drive home by then.

Getting home, thankful her parents were asleep, she quietly went to her room and took a long hot shower. Afterwards she took all the clothes from the car and hid them in her closet. She realized she wasn't tired so instead grabbed her diary, wanting to put the day's events in before exhaustion finally overtook her.

Finally having the day's events down, knowing she would have to add in parts later, she looked at the clock in surprise—she had been writing for over two hours and decided to go to bed.

As she lay in the dark she couldn't help but think about the day's activities wondering what she should be feeling, other than the strange calm fulfillment she currently felt...

**********

Closing the diary I sat there in amazement, cum all over my hand as I had jacked off twice reading her words. I couldn't believe how excited I was reading how she had sucked off all my friends, and then fucked all those guys! I wanted her more than ever and was not upset at all about her being used. On the contrary I was upset because I couldn't watch her and couldn't wait to read about what would happen next!

I wondered about the aphrodisiac they gave her, but could tell from her own words she enjoyed her escapades regardless of it...but was still going to do some research on my own.

Hearing noises from downstairs, I quickly cleaned up, putting the diary back in its place knowing Annie and her mother were home from the grocery and headed down to help them, not sure what else was in store for my sexy young fiancée!