Annie Babysits the Kids Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After all the groceries were put away we sat and started watching some movies she had rented from the store. I couldn't believe how aroused I was knowing the girl I was sitting next to had been fucked by dozens upon dozens of guys less than a day before and constantly found myself staring at her long legs. Moving my eyes up to her chest, I watched as each breath caused her breasts to move up and down, her nipples sticking out through the material. She did not even notice me staring as she was caught up in her own thoughts, and knew she was probably thinking about her predicament with the boys.

The telephone ringing startled us both and broke our thoughts, Annie getting up almost reluctantly to answer it. I couldn't help but admire how her ass was trying to break out of her shorts as she moved to the phone.

"Hello."

I saw Annie stiffen and knew something was up, so tried to tune out the television and listen to her. Wondering if it was her new "Masters," I watched her out of the corner of my eye straining my ears to listen.

"What the Hell do you want?" Annie's voice took on a tone of almost disgust and I almost looked over at her, but kept my eyes on the television. "What? Yeah right, let's see it happen," I heard her say.

Suddenly a cell phone started going off. It was Annie's as she moved over to her purse, pulling out her phone to see who else it was. Abruptly her face went pale, matching her top.

"No, you don't need to do that, I'm sorry," she said over the other phone putting her cell phone back.

Her voice took an almost a subservient role and I figured it had to be one of the boys. She listened for a bit longer and suddenly blurted out "You know I can't do that."

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Annie look over at me and pretended not to notice. She lowered her voice causing me to strain harder to listen.

"Please don't do this to me," I heard her plead. "No, you don't need to do it, I'll agree. And tell the others as well, I don't need them saying something at work."

Again she glanced over at me as I pretended to be absorbed in the movie on the television; however, my curiosity was peaked. It didn't sound like she was talking to one of the boys, yet didn't understand who it could be upsetting her.

"How? You know I can't without Bob!" she whispered. "OK, since I know that won't happen if you can swing it, then fine I'll go, but only this once, no longer, do you understand? Alright...OK, bye."

Hearing her hang up the telephone, I watched her come and sit next to me. Glancing at her, I saw she was visibly shaken.

"Who was it dear?" I asked innocently.

"What? Oh...uh...nobody, I mean, it was for mom, but she's out until later tonight," she said hastily. Annie's mind was definitely not on the movie as we sat there.

Lifting my arm to put on her shoulders she almost jumped off the couch quickly glanced at me. "Sorry, I'm feeling a bit tired," she said apologetically. "I think I'm going to go upstairs and lay down a bit. If you want, you can stay and watch the rest of the movie or whatever."

Telling her I understood, she went upstairs. My mind kept wandering to her telephone conversation, wondering who had been on the other end. The way Annie was preoccupied it had to have been Brian or William; however, parts of the phone conversation didn't add up and I would have expected her to have been angered, even if she would have submitted to their demands. Instead she seemed almost fearful, as if this was something unexpected.

Her comment about "not without Bob" kept rolling through my head and finally, my curiosity getting the best of me, picked up the phone and scrolled through the Call Waiting list to the last caller. I almost dropped the telephone when I read Rick's number!

Now I understood Annie's concern. At work Rick and the other guys always teased me about how sexy Annie was and jokingly asked when she was going to dump me so they could have her. Working in an auto-shop, the topics got pretty raunchy and discussions of Annie were prevalent. They even joked they didn't care if we were still dating, they would still fuck her...

Rick was always the instigator of these discussions; he had lusted after Annie since Junior high school. Rick and I grew up together and he had never gotten over his desire for her, his obsession even ruining several relationships with other women after they saw how he looked at her when she was near. I have always gotten excited with other men openly admired Annie, and having one of my friends lust after her never failed to give me a hard-on.

I told Annie it was innocent fun and was Rick's way of dealing with any woman, but she had never liked Rick, who was always trying to grope her when he thought I wasn't looking. It had reached a point of no return at a pool party last year. Though neither he nor Annie knew I had seen them, I had woken up one night in the back of Rick's car to see Annie with her top off giving Rick a hand job. The idea of Rick actually getting Annie to do this with me in the car almost caused me to cum right there. Though Annie never mentioned it to me, I had read about it in her diary--how Rick had forced himself on her and eventually gotten her to "pay" him for his kindness in driving us home.

Since the party, Annie always came up with some excuse of being busy whenever I invited her to go out when Rick would be around.

Knowing Rick's history with women, it was only a matter of time before Rick got his way, and now, it seems, things were really heating up. Secretly the thought of my friend fucking my girlfriend had always turned me on, and knowing how she had sucked all of my friends off at the mall was a major turn-on.

Again wondering what was going on, I remembered her reaction to the cell phone call. She had not taken it with her so reached for her purse. I felt guilty opening her purse like this, but after reading her diary, knew I had already breached any trust shy may have had of me and had to know what was going on.

Scrolling through the received calls I saw Rick's number again, dated several minutes ago. It was labeled with an attachment and opened it.

There to my surprise was Annie's face, a black dick in her mouth! I knew right then Rick must have taken pictures with his cell phone of Annie's bathroom suck fest at the mall. No wonder she was upset. Not only was she being blackmailed by Brian and William, but now my own friends seemed to be at it as well. The site of her with obviously Jerome Wilson's dick in her mouth was almost too much after watching the DVD and reading her diary.

My mind flashing to the disk in my gym bag, I decided to go home and watch it again. Checking on Annie, I saw she was asleep and left her a note I'd call her later.