Annie Babysits the Kids Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,548 Followers

"Oh God," I heard Annie moan as Brian continued slamming into her, his strokes getting faster and faster, fucking her in earnest. The slapping sounds of his body slamming into Annie's ass carried over the song as he started thrusting wildly into her, her moans getting louder and faster.

Suddenly Brian's body clenched, slamming Annie forward against the wall as he grunted loudly, undoubtedly cumming deep inside her, his ass cheeks clenching and unclenching as he pumped his balls into her.

Watching my fiancée willingly fucked by the guy she used to babysit was too much as I suddenly came as well, spurting my seed onto the aluminum siding of the house as the song played in the background. It was almost surreal, watching another man cumming inside my fiancée while my own cock throbbed in my hand.

I watched as Brian gave a few final thrusts, his ass cheeks clenching as he milked himself inside her, then slowly pull away from Annie. I stared fascinated seeing a long strand of cum connecting the tip of his cock to Annie's crotch glistening in the sunlight from the sunroof. Brian's shaft was soaked with Annie's juices and he had a big smile on his face as he continued to back away, the strand of cum almost three feet long before finally breaking the connection between my fiancée's just-fucked pussy and his cock.

Without a word Brian reached down and pulled his shorts back on, stuffing his glistening and slowly deflating member back into his pants.

Annie was still leaning against the wall, her breasts rising and falling as she attempted to regain her breath, her thighs and ass quivering as her body recovered from its sexual use. After a few minutes she slowly turned around, her face flushed, not saying a word as she watched Brian drop to the couch.

She did not bother hiding herself, all modesty gone, accepting her nakedness in front of Brain as she looked at him, her breasts still heaving, reddened imprints of Brian's hands apparent across them, her nipples hard as she continued to catch her breath. From her facial expression and body language, I could tell she had not cum as she stood looking at Brian's smiling face, her own face and body glowing with lust.

"So you're going to be at our beck and call all week," Brian said triumphantly, not even acknowledging the recent use of her, calmly resuming the conversation as if his mother had left a few minutes ago.

Annie continued looking at him, bewildered by the lack of acknowledgement at her acceptance of his use of her, his nonchalance making it seem as if she were a kitchen utensil used and discarded without thought. Completely off-guard at his indifference there was little she could say as the knowledge of her being here all week slowly sunk in. The thoughts of being used by both Brian and William, doing whatever they pleased—just like she had been used the last few minute—obviously on her mind.

I watched in awe as her body language relayed her predicament, her nipples remaining hard and erect and her face flushing as I became aware her body was anticipating their use of her!

This was something I had only dreamed about—Annie being a willing slut to others. I had no doubt she was still in love with me, the fear of me finding out about her predicament continuously discussed in her diary proving it; however, instead of being shy and demure, she was actually aroused at the thought of being sexually used. My blood raced as I realized my fiancée was turning into something I only dreamed about--a true slut.

"So you ready for the party tomorrow?" Brian asked, the sudden change in subject causing Annie to literally shake her head at being brought back to the present, her long hair falling over her shoulders and bare breasts.

Still not hiding her nakedness in front of him, Annie stared at Brian, obviously caught unprepared at her recent sexual use and the now casual conversation. Brian sat like nothing had happened; his lust now satiated as he barely took notice of her and her nudity.

"What do you mean?" Annie asked.

Brian grinned. "I'm sure after having sampled your delectable mouth at the mall those work buddies of your boyfriend's are going to want more...so you probably need to eat your Wheaties!" he laughed.

Annie shook her head in denial, her long hair brushing across her shoulders and breasts. "Bob's going to be there; even Rick wouldn't try anything in front of him," Annie explained. "Besides, the other guys' girlfriends will be there as well; they'll hit on me—they always do in front of anybody—but they won't do anything to offend Bob or them."

"Yes, but I'm sure in the past you held off their advances, probably even retreated to your boyfriend for support," Brian grinned at her, "so it WILL be different," he chuckled.

Annie looked at him quizzically, "What are you saying?" she asked, still standing naked nonchalantly before him like it was an everyday occurrence.

"What I'm saying slut, is tomorrow, you will allow them their advances, in fact you will eagerly accept them, letting them have their fun," he grinned evilly at her. "I fully expect you to tease them to your fullest capabilities," he chuckled.

"What!" Annie exclaimed, shock obviously on her face. "Bob will be there," she protested.

I immediately noted she was not arguing about Rick and the guys fondling her—or even her allowing them to do so—but instead opposed of the idea of me seeing her. Her body was noticeably aroused and I knew the thought of Rick and the guys feeling her up was exciting her. My cock started hardening at the thought.

"Fuck Bob," Brian exclaimed, my attention brought back to my naked fiancée and another man in the room. "You said yourself they won't try anything obvious with him around. But if they are anything like you've mentioned, I'm sure they have plans to make sure your boyfriend is busy," Brian grinned, "so I'm ordering you to dowhateverthey ask, is that understood slave?" Brian's face was reddening slightly and both Annie and I could tell he was getting angry, something Annie knew to avoid.

"Yes Master," she replied meekly, not wanting to upset him anymore.

"Good," he said, pleased with her response. "If they ask you to dance, you dance as sexy as you can. If they try to cop a feel, you urge them on, hell, lean into them, rub against them, and show them you want it. And ultimately, if they ask you for a repeat performance from the mall or more, you will do as they ask eagerly, understood slave?" Brian said, watching Annie's response closely.

"Yes Master," she replied, knowing any protesting would be futile.

Annie's nipples were still hard, pointing forward from her body, the rise and fall of her breathing causing her breasts to move rapidly, not hiding her excitement at the thought of the guys' advances.

"Excellent," Brian said, his voice calming down. "Now, what bathing suit will you be wearing?" he asked, his eyes traveling up and down Annie's beautiful bare figure, changing the subject.

"You mean what suits plural," Annie answered.

Seeing Brian's quizzical expression, she continued as if standing before somebody naked was an everyday occurrence, "Everybody brings several bathing suits as one of the games they play is 'musical bathing suits.'"

Brian's puzzled expression was almost comical as Annie explained further. "It's a game the guys thought up to try and get a good look at each other's girls. When everybody gets to the party we draw names of bands out of a bowl. Whenever the band assigned to that person comes on the radio they have to change bathing suits before the song ends. No bathing suit can be worn twice and if the person doesn't bring enough suits or takes too long to change, they go naked the rest of the day."

Annie rolled her eyes seeing Brian's amused expression as she continued, "Obviously the guys don't mind, they do it mainly for the girls, so we all started bringing several suits so we never have to worry about running out of them. Still, the boys get a cheap thrill since the time to change is so short we have to pretty much change right in front of them," she told him.

Seeing Brian's grin she shook her head, "No, they don't get a good look. It's actually pretty easy to put another bikini on over one you're wearing and then untie and remove the other pretty quickly, or change under a beach towel. Still, the guys to try and distract the girls so enough time ticks down quickly or they do not notice the song until too late," she explained.

"Well, what band are you picking?" he asked with a grin, his eyes roving across her exposed body, the sight of her nakedness obviously pleasing him. "I may have to make a few requests to the radio station," he laughed.

Annie frowned. "I told you we pick them out of a hat, so there's little chance of knowing what band I'll get," she replied.

Suddenly Brian's eyes lit up with an idea. "OK, then when you find out your band, I want you to call and tell me," he chuckled.

Annie's eyes got large. "What?" she asked as if she had been blind-sided.

Brian grinned, "You heard me, when you get your assigned band, call my cell phone and tell me what it will be, as well as what radio station they are playing. Then Billy and I can make requests all day!"

Annie looked at him wide-eyed, her expression almost laughable as she stood before Brian completely naked in her high heeled shoes having a conversation with him. "But Bob will be there!" she said emphatically for the third time.

Again I noted Annie was more concerned about me being there and finding out about her indiscretions than the fact of being caught naked in front of my friends.

"And...?" Brian asked. "He obviously knows about this so-called game so would he really mind if you flashed or exposed yourself in front of everybody?" he asked.

Brian was more astute than I gave him credit for...the idea of Annie being bare to my friends would not have bothered me. On the contrary, if such things bothered me I would not be an observer here and now watching them. Of course Annie had not gone to a party with the whole gang for some time, so it was never an issue that came up.

"Besides," Brian continued, "we picked over a dozen bathing suits for you, how many do you think you'll use?" he rationalized.

That seemed to calm Annie down somewhat. "The most I've ever seen anybody have to change into was three of four separate suits. I guess you're right; still, I don't need Bob around if something were to happen. I have no idea what Rick and the guys are up to, but at least they won't try anything with Bob around," she rationalized, more to herself than to Brian.

Although Rick and the other guys lusted after Annie, they still respected our relationship and friendship. They would not try anything openly with me there; however, I also knew Rick and the guys were going to send me on a fake beer run during the party. Their extravagant plan was to sabotage my car by putting in a bad carburetor tonight when I went out with them. Their reasoning was I would be far enough from the house when it died and take some time to return, giving them plenty of time to be alone with Annie.

Knowing their plans, I had actually purchased a keg last night, as well as some cheap spy gear to watch and listen to whatever happened from the hill above Jerome's house, eagerly anticipating the show which would occur. They were going to great lengths to make sure I would not be there, and with Brian's orders and Annie's obvious excited state, I was more anxious than ever for the party.

"To reiterate, I am ordering you if they try anything with you, you WILL comply, understood slave?" Brian asked.

"But what about Bob?" Annie asked. It was now readily apparent she was not disagreeing with Brian's demands, but instead concerned at me being there and finding out.

"Hell, you're lucky I don't limit the number of bathing suits you can bring," he chuckled evilly.

Annie's face paled as she realized what could happen. "Thank you Master," she whispered to him, her shoulders slumping dejectedly.

Brian smiled. "I do order you to only wear 'approved' suits bought with Billy and me," he added.

I saw Annie frown further, knowing this inadvertently limited the number of suits she could bring; however, she had some hope as Brian and William had been fairly prolific in Annie's attire; there were quite a few suits she would be able to bring.

"So let me reiterate your rules for this little soiree," Brian chuckled. "First, you are to notify me what band and radio station you get for your little musical bathing suit game. Second, you are only to wear suits bought with us. Finally, you WILL comply with any and all of the guys' requests, eagerly and without protest. Is that understood slave?" he looked at Annie quizzically.

Annie's shoulders slumped in defeat. "Yes Master," she muttered dejectedly.

"I'll even give you a little incentive!" Brian said, smiling at her and getting up. He leered at her bare body and smiled, "If you comply with their wishes and convince me and Billy of your obedience, we'll allow you spend some 'quality time' with your boyfriend," he said to her. "Oh, and you may get dressed now," he said, walking into the kitchen, obviously dismissing her.

Annie appeared to suddenly realize she was naked, turning to retrieve her clothes. I watched as she bent down to pick her outfit up off the floor, my gaze drawn to the inside of her thighs wet and glistening as Brian's cum leaked out of her pussy, the reminder of what just happened making me harder than ever. Annie almost nonchalantly put her skirt and top on, totally ignoring the wetness between her legs.

As she was fastening the clip on her top Brian returned carrying a cooler. "Here," he said, handing it to Annie. "If you feel the need to loosen up, feel free to drink these," he said grinning.

"What's in it?" Annie asked.

"Just some water for you to take to the party," Brian grinned.

Annie and I immediately understood what was in the bottles besides water—Brian had clearly spiked them with whatever drug they had given her before. Unbelievably Annie took the cooler, not saying a word as she tucked it under her arm. Taking one more look at Brian, she turned and walked to the front door as my mind reeled with her apparent acquiescence.

I stood in disbelief for a few minutes, hearing Annie leave the house, knowing she would be headed home and undoubtedly updating her diary. Looking at the time, I still had an hour before work when movement in the room again caught my eye.

I saw Brian pick up the phone, dialing rapidly. For some reason I decided to stay, wondering if he would be doing anything concerning Annie as he held the phone to his ear, sitting back on the couch.

"Hello Mrs. Mackey, is Billy there?" Brian asked over the phone.

Brian was calling William I realized, probably to talk about his encounter with Annie, so my curiosity won out as I stayed to listen.

"Heya Billy boy," Brian chuckled into the phone, "Guess who just paid me a little visit!" he said into the phone.

Only able to hear half the conversation, I could only image William's response as Brian continued. "No, no, nothing like that, it was our beautiful little cheerleader slut," he chuckled.

Listening into the phone Brian resumed, "Why to get fucked, why else?" he laughed into the phone. "No, it wasn't like that, she wasn't begging for it like she was yesterday," he said amused, "Then again, she didn't say no as I bent her against the wall and popped a nut inside her!" he laughed over the phone.

My mind reeled, Annie begging for sex yesterday? Something obviously had happened, now wanting more than ever to know what was in Annie's diary; however, Brian's conversation brought my attention back to the present.

"No, she didn't come over for that, in fact, my mom had her come over, but you should have seen little Miss Cheerleader, holy shit did she look awesome! She was wearing the brown stripper outfit we had picked...yeah, that's the one. Well, she came over before my mom and let me take her top off and play with her tits. Holy shit was she turned on, I felt up her snatch and my finger slipped right in she was so wet. It was a fucking damn good idea to spike the sugar in her kitchen with that shit...and I'm sure the time-released shit we shot in her pussy yesterday helped too! Didn't that Spider guy say it would last for a couple of days?" Brian chuckled over the phone.

My mind staggered wondering what the hell happened yesterday. Annie begging for sex, her family's sugar bowl spiked with the drug—and what the hell were they talking about putting something in her pussy? Realizing her sugar bowl had been spiked, it was no wonder Annie had been in a state of perpetual arousal all week. But what the hell were they talking about with 'time released shit' in her pussy? Knowing more had happened yesterday than all week I was about to leave in order to try and sneak a peek at Annie's diary as Brian continued his conversation.

"Naw, I couldn't, didn't have time...my mom came home too soon," Brian explained, probably answering William's question about fucking Annie. "Get this, my parents are going to Europe for a week...and guess who they hired to watch the house and us," he paused, listening on the phone. "Fuck yeah; we get the slut alone for the full week!" He listened for a bit more, and then answered, "Of course you need to stay over, tell your mom, pack your shit, and get your ass over here," Brian laughed.

Thinking the phone call was over, I was again ready to leave when Brian continued talking, "Ok, ok...well, at first she wasn't too thrilled, but my mom is going to pay her to stay here and watch us and the girls," he explained. After a bit of a pause, he smiled, "You think like me. I'm going to see if grandma can watch Suzie all week; my mom told our little fuck slave grandma would watch her during the day, but you know her, she'd love to have Suzie all week! And I can probably talk Ellen into staying with a friend for the week since mom and dad will be away. Shit, we can have the bitch to ourselves all week," he laughed.

My mind was going a mile a minute as I realized I needed to figure out a way to see what would happen during the week as Brian's voice again brought me back to his phone call.

"Yeah, basically," he was answering, chuckling before he continued. "Well, after my mom left, I came down and told her she was going to accept my mom's offer. Then I did what that biker told us; I turned on some club music with a deep bass beat and holy Christ he was right, she almost went in a trance to the music. She let me take off her skirt without saying a word as I started fingering her!" he said over the phone.

Laughing at something William said, he answered, "No, she didn't say a word, just widened her stance and eagerly let me do it, closing her eyes and swaying to the music." After a few seconds listening, he continued, "Yeah, she was obviously turned on, she didn't even budge as I stripped her, bent her against the wall, and fucked the shit out of her. It was incredible! Without having to trick her she returned every thrust I gave until I got my rocks off," he chuckled. "I don't know if it was all the shit we gave her, the music, or...oh fuck, wait a second!" Brian said suddenly, getting up from the couch and running to the kitchen.

Wondering what was going on I heard Brian's voice as he came back out, "Oh my God, my mom used the sugar we were going to put in the slut's kitchen to refill," he said, listening to the phone. "No, she made her and Annie some sweet tea. No wonder Annie was so compliant, she was so loaded with the shit she probably would have begged a stranger off the street to fuck her," he laughed. "Shit, she may be doing that now...I know she didn't get off from me!" he laughed.

I wondered if what he said was true, figuring I would have to drive by Annie's house to see if she were home as Brian's voice brought me back again to listening.

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,548 Followers