Annie Ch. 1

Story Info
Freshman tempress has her way with roommates.
945 words
3.23
36.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smoothed my tight skirt over my thighs then knocked on the door.

Smiling I suck my hand out the handsome redhead who answered. "Hi! I'm Annie" I walked further into the dorm my hand still clasped in his.

"Alex." I smiled

"James" another man came into the room wearing a pair of swim trunks his hand also out.

"Great to finally meet you!" I slowly kicked my shoes off and drew James closer. I flicked my tongue at his lips and he kissed me a little startled by my openness. I felt Alex run his hand up my sides under my shirt and I slowly stepped away from James and put my arms up so Alex could take my shirt off.

Dropping the shirt to the floor, Alex cupped my breasts into his hands slightly massaging them through the satin of my bra.

I put my hands out the James and he pressed himself to my body. He kissed me Deeply as I untied the laces on his trunks and slipped them down and over his firm ass.

Alex started undoing the fastening of my skirt from behind and grabbed my bare ass in pleasure as he realized I wasn't wearing any panties.

Slowly I turned and pressed myself against James' erection gyrating my hips smiling as he let out a soft sigh. Alex being my height dipped his head and started nibbling on my collarbone, slipping one of my bra straps down.

I moaned and James unbuckled my bra and guided it down my arms as he slipped his huge cock between my legs teasing my dripping clit.

I unbuckled Alex's pants and they slid down his legs. He stepped away and pulled off his shirt.

James picked me up and carried me into the other room, I noticed that there were 4 mattresses cover the floor and he threw me into the center. I tried to turn around but James held me on my stomach once again grinding his hard cock into my bare ass cheeks. I moaned again and shut my eyes enjoying the teasing.

Alex crawled over and put his hands on my face kissing it gently he slid his firm long cock towards my lips. James let up on the pressure on my back and I crawled towards Alex's cock and took the entire thing into my mouth in a long gulp, my nose now buried in red pubic hair I grasped the base with my hand and started sucking until he moaned and twitched. I slowed my pace and started slowly teasing him into an extreme orgasm.

James put one of his well-muscled arms under my stomach and pulled me into a kneeling stance. I groaned around Alex's well-attentioned cock as I felt James slowly slip a finger into my tight hot hole. Slowly my vagina convulsed around his finger and I moaned again, realizing that his cock would feel amazing to me in my position.

Rubbing Alex's balls with my left and stroking his cock into my mouth with my right I felt James Monstrous cock tear into my straining vagina, he thrust the entire length in, in one stroke. I screamed, Alex moaned loving the feel of the vibrations on his sensitive head.

James now grabbing both of my ass cheeks into his hands started slamming into me while massaging my butt cheeks.

I released my ministrations on Alex and enjoy the feel of James for a minute when he stops and slides his dick into my dripping pussy. Slowly I ease Alex back into my mouth and resume my rhythm.

Suddenly I feel something cold and hard on my gapping ass crack and brace myself as James slides a slim cold plastic vibrator into my resistant crack, slowly as I resume sucking my ass relaxes and the burden on the vibrator turns into pleasure. I feel vibrations in my ass start building into an orgasm and James starts fucking me again evening out the pleasure.

Knowing I can't last much longer I give all of my attention to Alex, as though possessed I suck and jerk taking his balls in my hand I feel them tighten and tug lightly to intensify the feeling I feel a ball of sweet fire strike the back of my throat and I swallow. Groaning now as the last tremor runs through Alex's cock I lift my head.

James flips my over and cradling my entire body in his strong arms he eases his cock into me slowly. I wrap my legs around his waist and he lifts my body off the ground, the Vibrator slips out as his cradles me to his body while his roommate lies next to us recovering from his orgasm. James dips his head to my neck and starts suckling. I moan in ecstasy and rock my hips harder onto his firm cock urging him to go faster.

Finally he does, low animalistic sounds come from his throat as he jams himself into me. I dig my nails and rake them down his back as I cry out the beginnings of my orgasm. A cry come from him and his body goes rigid as we both come to out peak at the same time. Alex reaches from behind me and sticks his fingers into my ass. I Scream in pleasure then relax.

James falls back and I on top of him still impaled on his rock hard penis I pass out from shear ecstasy.

A little while later I wake up to Alex's kisses all over my face whispering how amazing I am. I roll off of James and lay between them. We all sleep.