Annie Claus is Cumming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

"MMMMM YES!! Ahhhhh!! MMMMM... I... I love it!! Oooooooooh!!" Annie groans out, biting down on her bottom lip as she gazes back at the hung and hunky man behind her, gasping each time another inch is pushed past her folds to fill up her already soaking love tunnel, but still demanding more of that dick that she's already become more than just a little familiar with. "AHHHHH... OH GOSH!! MMMMM... Goodness... OH MY GOODNESS YES!!" She squeals with shameless delight the moment her pale, rounded ass smacks off of his muscular, dark skin as she impressively for a first timer for interracial sex takes every thick inch of his pole into her, her eyes closing as she enjoys the feeling of being totally filled up. As he keeps on thrusting away and the smack of their desirable bodies coming together rings out again and again, she's getting to feel that sensation many times over to her moaning, smiling delight.

"MMMM!! God damn girl!! AHHHHH... You've got to have... UHHHHH... Been down with this... MMMM... Before..." Darren comments between his own moans, as while he's clearly focused on getting the most out of this unexpected but already very pleasurable sexual encounter as he can, he can't help but be blown away by how well she's taking all of his cock, his balls slapping off of her every time he drives forward to shove it in to the base, and easily making them both groan loudly out upon each swift thrust. "MMMMM... But fuck!! AHHHHH... I ain't fuckin' complainin' either way..." He grins again as he carries on with the task, sharply sending his stiff shaft straight into her snatch, the pace of the motion resulting in her gorgeous body jolting forward each time he pumps into her wet and still needy even after one orgasm hole, causing her ripe ass cheeks to jiggle from the impact, but it isn't long before she's pushing herself right back in order to take the very next thrust in another impressive display from the sexy white woman who is taking her first black cock.

"AHHHHH... MMMMM... I-I swear!! I've... OOOOOOOOH GOOOOSH!! I've never done... AHHHHH!! This kind of thing be-before!! MMMMM..." She groans out, sweat now forming across her beautiful, pale body as she keeps on rocking herself back and forth between that shelving she's been bent over towards and gripping like her life depends on it, and that hung and handsome hunk behind her as he ravages her with thrust after deep and stiff thrust to more than ensure her first interracial experience will be one she most likely will never forget. "MMMMM!! OOOOOOOOH AHHHHHH... Don't... Don't stop!! MMMMM!! OH GOODNESS!! It feels so... SO GOOD MMMM!!" Annie adds with moans, as while in her nature she isn't spilling out the dirty talk her no-strings-attached sexual partner is, the way she's moaning out with every thrust she takes and the layer of sweat across her already attractive enough frame makes the redhead look more like a sex-loving free spirited beauty rather than usually always festive, innocent woman she's supposed to be.

"MMMM... Don't you worry girl... I got plenty left in me..." Darren smirks as he pulls his coated with her juices rod out from her, causing said female to groan at the empty feeling in her now already well fucked snatch. "How about you honey? Got another round in ya?"

"Oh... Oh yes, I sure do!" Annie looks back at him with an eager grin, pushing off from the toy shelves so she can stand up, showing she's indeed ready for some more from him and his huge cock. Taking the moment to catch her breath, she reaches back and finally takes off her bra, sliding it off to let her rounded tits be freed.

However, before she can make a further move he again asserts the lead he's been taking during this sexual encounter, taking a hold of her by her pale, slim waist in order to lift her completely off the ground with ease. "Good... 'Cuz I'm done takin' it easy on ya..." He chuckles as he lowers her down pussy first back onto his cock, and not stopping until she's once again taking him in balls deep and leaving them both groaning sinfully as a result.

The stunning daughter of Santa Claus doesn't even get a chance to grind on that now very familiar dick as he takes a hold of her thighs, keeping her legs spread apart for free access, and starts to go to town on her just as he'd vowed. In the next moment he starts deeply thrusting his cock straight up into that dripping wet twat with a rough, sudden pace that has her instantly squealing out with that wide eyed, open mouthed look of stunned awe. Already her tits and bouncing in time with the jolting motion her body is being made to do as she's made to ride his cock from the force of these pounding pumps up into her pussy that has her near yelling out in pleasure as he grunts and groans as he lets loose with the sort of pace only a true size queen would be able to handle.

"OH GOSH!! OH GOSH!! AHHHHH!! MY... AHHHHH THAT COCK... MMMMM!! DON'T STOP!! OH YES!!" She squeals out, arms reaching back and locking fingers behind the head of her far experienced partner, offering zero resistance to the way he's pounding away at her snatch now like he owns it, leaving her moaning and bouncing away as strains of her red hair stick to the sides of her sweat-covered face. "UHHHHH!! OH YESSSSS!! MMMMM... OH YOU... AHHHHHH... You've got... AHHHHH... To be on... UHHHHH!! The nice list this year!!" She moans out as she tilts her head back, still able in this highly lusty state to keep her truly Christmas nature remaining true despite how very naughty she's currently being, getting slam fucked over and over by a man she barely knows, let alone the taboo nature of him being an absolute black stud and she being a white stunner, even if she's far less wholesome as she had been an hour ago.

"UHHHHH... MMMMM... Fuck bein' nice girl!! AHHHHH... I'm gettin' real fuckin' naughty! MMMMM!! Fucking up in here!!" Darren grunts in between his powerful, rather relentless now pumps as he delivers not just the kind of pace most porn-stars would struggle to maintain, but that many their female co-stars wouldn't be able to handle for half this time. Add in the fact that as he's taking this beautiful redhead he's keeping her held completely off the ground as he hammers away up into her snatch? His sexual ability is undeniable, much like the pleasure both of them are getting from this wild action as he continues sliding his cock smoothly, swiftly, and with slamming force up into that slick to say the least snatch of the pale skinned babe who, despite her innocent demeanour, seems to have a body built to take black cock just like she's doing right now.

"OOOOOOOH YES!! AHHHHH... WE'RE SO... MMMMM!! WE'RE SO NAUGHTY!!" She laughs out before another deep and long moan escapes the woman who has gone from working in this toy store to now fucking in the storage room with a customer, and is loving every moment of it as she takes that huge and long cock that's getting stuffed completely into her snatch from underneath. "AHHHHH... And... MMMMM!! AND I LOVE IT!! AHHHHHH!! I LOVE BEING... MMMMM!! BEING SO NAUGHTY!!" She gasps out as she's made to ride that pistoning shaft thanks to the force of his crotch connecting against her making her jolt upward before gravity does the work of bringing her back down just in time to meet the next deeply ramming motion, the slap of skin hitting off of sweat-coated skin ringing out along with their deep and loud moans.

"MMMM SHIT!! Awwwwwww YEAH!! FUCK... Fucking take... TAKE IT MMMMM!!" The black hunk hisses, beads of sweat trickling down the sides of his handsome face as he puts in every bit of effort he's got left in him in order to give this stunning white girl the kind of fucking she deserves but never knew she could take. His cock continues to ram all the way until his crotch smacks against her, her ass cheeks made to jiggle from the impact and her nicely sized breasts still bouncing away in time with the motion of that lovely, white body of the smoking hot redhead. "UHHHHH... SHIT!! Fuckin'... MMMMM!! Fine ass white girl!! FUCK!!" He moans his unique brand of "approval" for her in general, but most of all that still pleasurably tight even after all this intense pounding that's gone on pussy, that hole now soaking wet to coat that shaft all the way down to the balls yet feeling like she could take this kind of action for another hour if not even longer.

"OH YES!! YES!! YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSS AHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOH MMMMMM!!" A final loud and long squeal from the woman taking the fucking of a lifetime, and once again Annie Claus is cumming, and hard at that as an even more intense flood of juices rushes out of well pumped snatch all over the first black cock she's ever had inside her but has handled all this smoking hot action with such skill that if anyone had seen this shameless, sweat-soaked sex they'd think she had only even done interracial in her life. "AHHHHH... OOOOOOOHHHH... OH GOSH... Ahhhhhh... AHHHHH MMMMM..." She continues moaning out, slumping almost as she rests against the stud who is still thrusting into her, but at a mercifully slower and less forceful pace that allows her to come back down from this even more intense of an orgasm than the one she'd experienced what now feels like a whole separate Christmas ago. The big smile on her face shows that's more than happy to have experienced it, even if it means a potential eternity on the Naughty List for both parties involved in this.

"SHIT... UHHHHH!! Gonna... MMMMM... Gonna bust soon girl!!" Darren warns, quickly lifting her up and off from his cock as he senses his release coming.

"Bust? Oh! Quick! Put me down!!" Annie says, this time able to guess what he's referring to, and once set on her feet she's swift to turn around and drop down to her knees, much like how this whole encounter started off with once they'd gotten into this storage room.

"MMMMM... Awwwww SHIT!!" He says, furiously jerking his cock with rapid strokes, his long member throbbing in his grasp and the urge to release only helped by the pretty face staring patiently up at him. "Here... UHHHH!! It fuckin' cums!! MMMM!!"

Another deep groan, and not it's time for Annie Claus to experience someone else cumming as the first hot shot of spunk lands across her pretty, white facial features as that huge black cock unleashes a huge load that makes her close her eyes as she takes this facial. He grunts as he pumps away at his shaft, sending streaks of spunk lashing down across her cheeks, lips, nose and forehead to even land high enough to land in her sexy bright red hair. Once again to her credit, despite being new to this sensation she's taking it like a professional, not even flinching even when it lands over her eye to drip from the eyebrow, similarly matching the jizz starting to trickle down her cheeks and off her chin to leave her looking far from her usual festive self but even more stunning than usual.

"Mmmmm... God damn girl... You take it like you've done this like a damn street walker!" Darren "compliments" as he grins at the mess he's made over her, giving his softening dick a final stroke for good measure before he lets go of himself.

"Golly... Guess this brings a new meaning to "Let It Snow"!" Annie says with a laugh, able to open her clear eye first as she brings her hand up to clear away the rope of cum over the other one. "But that was amazing! Thank you so much!" She warmly says with a nod, making the cum laying in her hair even more noticable when her long red locks shake from the movement.

"Thank me? Girl, you're somethin' else..." He chuckles as he looks over her cum-covered face. "Shit... Fuck it, after all that? I'mma buy like, a bunch of damn toys from this place now! One for each my cousins!" He vows with a smile.

"You... You mean it?" The smile of Annie's gets even bigger at this news. "That's fantastic! Ted is going to be so proud of me when I tell him!" She adds in her innocent manner, even if ruined by the spunk-coated mess she now is.

* * *

Meanwhile...

"Mrs Claus? Dear?" Jolly old Santa Claus himself calls out to his wife from another room. "How is our dear daughter Annie doing?"

"She's... Doing just fine!" Mrs Claus says, her eyes still wide after watching what her daughter had just done thanks to the magical snow globe her husband usually used to keep an eye on what Annie is up to. "I'd say she's... Got this toy selling business figured out much like you have delivering them!"

"Oh ho ho ho! I hope she doesn't put me out of business then!" Santa jokes with a hearty laugh.

"...I hope there's a vacancy at that store..." Mrs Claus mumbles to herself.

* * *

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers
12