Annie Cums Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rock man 51
rock man 51
248 Followers

Annie wrapped her hands around his head as she tried to muffle her voice in his hair. Her eyes roll back as she gasped, panted, and moaned. Her long legs wrapped tightly around his ass, clamping his hard cock deep inside her aching cunt as her first orgasm flooded through her body. He felt her cunt muscles clamp around his hard cock and her legs secured his throbbing cock deep in her, as the sweet juices of her cunt gushed around his cock. As her body relaxed slightly, he began to stroke his cock harder and harder into her dripping vaginal canal. He moaned loudly and with a final thrust, like an erupting volcano he blasted his hot cum again and again, deep inside her cunt. As his throbbing cock bathed her insides with his seed, Rocky’s hungry mouth found Annie’s in a passionate kiss.

They stood motionless for a couple of moments, wrapped in each other’s arms. Gazing into each other’s eyes, they smiled and continued kissing as his softening cock slipped from the warm, wet confinement of her cunt. Annie felt the mixture of her juices and his cum seep out of her cunt and dribble down onto his desk.

Rocky broke their kiss and whispered in her ear. “I love you and I want us to be together forever.”

Annie smiled at him. “I love you also. But will you write about this or is this moment only between us?”

Rocky gazed into her eyes as his fingers played with her erect nipples. “We have always shared our fantasies and some of our realities. I would like to continue.”

Annie moaned softly, “Yes.”

rock man 51
rock man 51
248 Followers
12