Annie Goes To the Movies

Story Info
Annie is accosted at the movies!
2.2k words
4.33
184.9k
107

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 09/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,186 Followers

It was a Friday - her boss and his client had fucked Ann almost all afternoon just yesterday, sometimes while they were on the phone with overseas contacts, and then Deacon Monroe had had to leave town; Anne finished up what she had to do early, a vague sense of disappointment in her belly.

She should go home to her husband, but as she passed a theater she saw that a movie she had wanted to see was now in the theater, a romance movie. She bit her lip, and then shrugged - she was slightly overdressed in a nice button up dress - but she decided to see the movie.

There was an hour before it started, so she had several drinks in a nearby restaurant, and then went back in. She got some candy and a small drink and tried to walk steadily into the movie, 'Loves Lost'. She smiled at two handsome guys as she found the theater but failed to notice how they stared at her curvaceous body through the tight dress.

Tom and Jim Tourbin watched her go into the theater, and then smiled at themselves. They were just getting out of what had been a horrible action flick, and the gorgeous Asian girl had smiled at them warmly as she walked by. She had a truly tremendous ass, and what looked like great tits - just big enough. The little dress she was wearing buttoned all the way up, from the bottom at mid-thigh straight up to her neck.

Jim noticed several of the buttons at the bottom were undone, but it was fastened all the way up to her slim neck.

They smiled at each other again, and turned to follow her into the movie to see if she sat with anyone. Worth a shot, their look said.

Anne sat down, and as the previews were going off a man sat right next to her. She glanced at him, and thought he might be one of the guys she had seen in the hallway, but put it out of her mind; she was catching a nice buzz, perhaps she shouldn't have had that last shot.

The movie started, and a few minutes in they laughed at something - the guy beside her leaned over slightly and whispered, "That was funny" as he squeezed her shoulder. Anne nodded, trying to ignore his presence, but his hand stayed on her shoulder after he squeezed it; in fact he began gently rubbing her shoulder as he introduced himself.

Anne squirmed slightly, trying to let him know she didn't appreciate being touched by a stranger, but it had the unfortunate effect of shifting his hand slightly onto her chest.

"I'm sorry," he whispered - "It's just that your dress is so soft, what kind of fabric is it?" he asked. Anne noticed that he was now rubbing the fabric in slightly larger circles, moving further onto her slim chest near her collar bone - well above her breasts.

Her breath seemed frozen in her throat - the man was so casual, yet that simple touch had Anne twisting softly in her seat. "It's - it's some kind of weave," she whispered back, trying to pretend to concentrate on the movie. "I don't think my husband would like you feeling how soft it is, anyway," she said; both of her small hands were clasped in her lap so the man would not see them tremble.

His hand slipped a bit lower, and she started when his fingers brushed against the upper slope of her left breast. "Is your husband here now?" he asked, his fingers now going back upwards, and then to her shoulder - then back to the center of her collarbone, where his thick fingers toyed with one of the small buttons there.

"No, I came alone," she said. His hand was rubbing in circles again. Anne swallowed heavily.

"It's just so soft, I wonder what the fabric is made of - do you mind if I feel it for just a moment more?"

"I . . ." Anne shifted again; she knew she should say something, but then a man sat next to her on the other side. She glanced at the new guy; he was quite a bit older than her, and not as handsome as the one on her left hand side. She bit her lip, and looked back at the movie, and did not try to push Tom's hand away for some reason.

A few scenes went by, and she laughed a few times, but she was supremely aware of Tom's hand on her chest, 'feeling how soft the fabric of her dress was'. That hand was drifting lower and lower; in fact she could feel his hand exploring how her breast was pushed up by the little half cup bra she was wearing.

Then his hand was slipping all the way onto her full, firm breast; he began rubbing his hand in a circular motion against her pulsing tit mound, her nipple hard against his palm. Anne breathed heavily - every part of her was screaming at her to get up and storm off, to push his hand off of her breast and slap him, to call the police and have him arrested!

Instead, she found herself wishing that the guy on her right would not notice. She glanced at Tom, and asked him quite politely to stop what he was doing. He bent and kissed her - that took her by surprise. His hand began squeezing her firm breast in earnest, and his lips pushed against hers, silencing her soft protestations. His tongue licked her lips, and then her teeth, and then he was slipping it inside of her panting, softly protesting mouth.

What the fuck is happening? Anne thought. Her body was in turmoil, and her nipple was itching crazily as the man squeezed and rubbed her super soft mound. Anne could not stop panting into the guys mouth - he was quite a good kisser - and tried to remember that she was in a movie theater making out with a guy she didn't even know.

Somehow the kiss ended - there was nothing subtle now about the way Tom's hand was working at her breast - he had bent down, and now started licking and kissing the side of her neck. Anne bit her lip and shuddered softly, then started when she felt a hand on her leg from the other side of her. "Ma'am, I'm Jim, is this guy bothering you?"

His hand squeezed her slim thigh through the thigh high stockings she had on. She swallowed, and then breathed a sigh of relief when Tom quit rubbing and squeezing her breast. Thank god, he had stopped! Then he smoothly reached up and unfastened the top button of her dress.

Jim's hand squeezed her thigh again, and started rubbing up and down her leg. Anne's breath burned in her throat, and Tom began exploring her shell like ear with his hot, nimble tongue. Anne's eyes rolled up into the back of her head slightly; she felt his hand unfastening another button.

"I don't think he should be unfastening my button's," she said softly - she felt something against her hand, and blinked down to see Jim's hand now rubbing up and down her slim legs, from her knee up to the edge of her skirt - what she felt against her hands was the skirt; each time he slid his hand upwards, it would go just a bit higher, gradually bunching her skirt up higher - her hands were helping to hold it down.

"You - you seem really nice," she said in a trembling voice, and finally unclasped her hands, and gripped the two armrests. She tried to act casual - these guys were just being a bit naughty, that's all. She looked down, and saw the Jim's fingers were disappearing routinely beneath her skirt now as his hand slid deeper between her thighs; she shifted, and her thighs spread just a bit, her skirt rode up a bit higher.

She saw Toms hand more clearly now; he was unfastening the sixth or seventh button, and this one began exposing her well defined cleavage. He had done two more before she had the nerve to say in a steady voice, "OK, I think that is far enough now, Tom!" and somehow pushed his hand away from her dress.

"OK," he smiled, "I'll go back to feeling how soft it is, shall I?" he said, and then was cupping her other breast, now through the loosened dress. Anne sat shocked, and turned to Jim.

"What - what do you think I should do?" she whispered. Tom began pinching, twisting and tugging on her nipple as she looked up at Jim, her mouth sagging open slightly. She dimly felt his hand, pushing her skirt higher, slipping off the top of her stockings.

Jim bent and kissed her too, and Anne lost herself in this kiss as well; her body twisted, and at some point his hand come in contact with her pouting pussy lips through the thin fabric of the silk panties she had chosen today.

She whimpered and grunted into his mouth as she got off, her hips twisting so her hungry pussy was rubbing harder against his skilled hand. She tried to remain quiet - both of the men were now sucking and licking her shuddering, firm, upthrust breasts, her dress was undone to her waist and her bra had snapped open.

"Ohn, oh god, I can't believe this!" she gasped, and watched as Jim stood up, and stepped in front of her. He quickly opened his pants, and slapped her startled face with his thick cock log, then rubbed the turgid head over her half open lips.

Anne froze; his cock head was already leaking juices. It pushed against her lips, and pushed her slack jaws further apart, then it was all the way in her mouth, resting on her tongue. She held still as the man began swaying back and forth - she couldn't believe she was giving some stranger a blowjob in the cinema!

She was sucking softly on his thick rod, and gagged slightly as his fat knob began bumping into the back of her throat. Her tongue licked and curled around his shaft helplessly. She felt her dress loosened the rest of the way, and then there were fingers again exploring her most private place.

In minutes, Anne was shuddering through another orgasm. She was dimly aware of Jim holding her hair, fucking her face deliberately; when she was halfway calmed down from the orgasm he began shooting his thick jizz into her mouth. Anne swallowed desperately to try to get it all, and he finally pulled his cock from her still sucking mouth.

"Here you go, dearie!" Tom said, and quickly rearranged her so she was facing the back of the theater, her hands on the back of the chair.

She was startled to see a young black guy smiling up at her, staring at her breasts. "There's - there's someone here," she said over her shoulder.

"Don't worry, dear" Tom said again. He pushed her over a bit more, and then she felt something fat against her pouting, wet pussy lips, and moaned deeply as he rocked forward, pushing his bulbous cock knob into the tight confines of her juicy, hot pussy.

"Ohnnn, fuck, please, I just came here to watch a movie," Anne said to the black man. He was standing up now; his hands went to her aching, swollen breasts as Tom began fucking her with longer strokes, now six inches of him in her, sliding in and out while the guy in front of her had her gasping and panting at the way he was pinching and twisting her nipples.

By the time Tom's cock was in her fully and his hips were slapping against her plush ass, the black guy had pulled his cock out and shoved it into her slack jawed mouth with little more than a token protest.

Anne couldn't help herself - she sucked on the guy's thick cock as Tom set the pace behind her with his long strokes, and began bouncing back and forth between the two men the way her boss had showed her, deepthroating the black guy on the way forward, impaling herself on Tom's fat rod on the way back.

She whimpered and got off again, and once again she found that a load of sperm awaited her hungry tongue as she came down; she couldn't catch it all, some of it dripped to her sweating, heaving tits.

"Hey, what's going on here!" a voice called, and a big guy chased the three guys away. Anne tried not cry, and gathered her dress around her as the big security guy led her out of the darkened theater. Her trembling hands fastened her dress as well as she could, but she was uncomfortably aware that her bra was simply gone, and her dress was unfastened enough to show a good amount of her cleavage.

"There, there, miss, we'll get to the bottom of this," the security guard said; he led her down a short hallway and then into a large office. There were three other guys in there, two of them older, handsome men with stern eyes and graying hair and a younger guy with a sharp face and close shorn black hair.

chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,186 Followers