Annie Goes To the Movies Ch. 03

Story Info
Camila Tanner meets the Deacon.
3.2k words
4.56
69k
34

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 09/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,192 Followers

The Lawyer Edward Perkins and the Deacon

Dan Monroe's voice came over the intercom, calling her into the office. Camila Tanner walked in, and then apprehensively sat down on the couch. A moment later, Dan Monroe sat next to her.

Camila had her sandy, dirty blonde hair in a loose bun, and was wearing round wire framed glasses that made her already big brown eyes even larger. Her teeth were extremely white, and her default expression seemed to be a small smile, which her full, perfect lips seemed to be made for.

"Um, what can I do for you, Mr. Perkins?" she asked as the Deacon fixed her a drink.

"Here, Camila, this is for celebration!" Monroe said. He handed the shot to the pretty young woman, and drank his own before she drank hers.

Camila felt put upon the spot – she did not normally drink unless she was at a party or a wedding, but she shrugged, licked the sugar off the rim and did the shot.

It was ice cold, and went down smoothly. They talked for a while about the new partnership, and Deacon Monroe fixed her another drink.

She shut her eyes and threw her head back, and did this shot as well – it seemed a little bigger than the last. She was already feeling the effects of the first shot, a soft warm glow was spreading to her body from her tummy.

She noticed as she opened her eyes that the Deacon was staring at her chest – she wore loose bulky sweaters on purpose, but because she had been bending back the loose sweater had accentuated rather than hid her impressive bosom.

Camila blushed at his frank appraisal, and then he was sitting down.

"We are going to be re-branding our image, Mrs. Tanner," Perkins said after they had talked of the advantages of the new company, and how she would be making more money. The especially interested Camila as she had two kids and a husband who was out of work.

She squirmed around on the couch, and glanced in shock as the Deacon began rubbing her arm with his fingers. God, she felt good, and decided not to mention the fact that he should not be touching her.

"There will be a change in the dress code, Camila, and some additional training. If you want to keep your job, these things will be mandatory.

"Oh, umm, well, as long as there's nothing – I mean, nothing inappropriate -"

"Deacon Monroe will be in charge of the new uniforms," Perkins smiled at his assistant. He had never really looked at her critically. She was quite attractive, he had realized that, but she went out of her way to dress and act very modestly.

Deacon Monroe had been blunt. "I am going to take the film and Annie's contract, Perkins, but I think I can leave you with a gift. Who is your secretary?"

"Why do you ask?" perkins had demanded. He felt like he had lost all control since the spooky grey eyed man had stepped into his office.

"Well, it's obvious you don't mind taking advantage of women you don't know," Monroe had said, plucking the contract from Perkins desk and slipping it into his jacket pocket., Perkins swallowed – he could swear he saw a gun handle inside the man's jacket!

"She's an old family acquaintance," he said at last. "What has that got to do with it?"

"There's a fifty fifty chance you can turn her." Monroe smiled at Perkins. "I'll do the work – you just have to sit there and agree to what I say. I will be back tomorrow, and we'll see. I'll give you this one for free, but others I will expect a 30% cut of their contract."

And now it was tomorrow.

"Don't worry, Mrs. Tanner, by modern standards the uniforms you will be required to wear are quite modest. I guessed at your size, and you can use the bra and panties you have on now."

He handed her a flat box, and motioned her to the door.

"You can use the bathroom to change, then come back in and we'll discuss the uniform, and make sure you are comfortable with it."

After she had left, Edward Perkins turned to Monroe. "I can't believe this, I am amazed that we have gotten so far already."

"The alcohol helps, but I have learned that it is not strictly necessary. She is far from drunk, the shots were rather small. But it is a psychological tool." Monroe smiled; "On some level it helps absolve them of guilt, and helps them to bring their true nature to the surface."

"Her true nature? What do you mean?"

"When I shook Camilla's hand, I could tell – the girl is a slut, even if she doesn't know it yet. I'm wrong sometimes, of course – but I don't think I am this time. And, if I am – well, she needs the job, and we can put it off to a misunderstanding."

Perkins frowned, but forgot about that as there was a sheepish knock on the door. Monroe barked for her to come in, and Camila stepped hesitantly through the door way. There was a skimpy, gray button up vest. It had a deep, scooped neck and even buttoned all the way up left a large amount of her creamy pale cleavage on display.

Perkins was amazed – he had not realized how well-endowed his mousy little secretary was! Good god, they looked as big as coconuts on her short, slim frame.

The small vest and short pleated skirt also showed off the heavy curve of her hips. The skirt came to above her knees, totally unlike her other skirt.

"Sit down here, Mrs. Tanner," the Deacon said, patting the couch beside him.

"Yes sir," she muttered thickly, and sat down. She pressed her long thighs together, and clasped her hands in her lap.

"Um, I think there was supposed to be some type of shirt that goes under the vest," she said softly, her voice shaking slightly.

"I rather like it like this," Monroe said, and very casually reached up and drew the pads of his fingers across her trembling, heaving cleavage.

"Ohn, umm, maybe you shouldn't touch me – that's why this outfit makes me – uhn, umm, makes me so nervous," she whispered, looking away from the Deacon's eyes as he kept rubbing the super soft, silky skin of her exposed cleavage.

"You think guys would try to feel you up?" Deacon Monroe asked. "You can scream and slap people on the street, young lady, but I will have to insist that in this office you keep a calmer head.

"Let's practice this for a moment – if you can't get the right attitude, we may have to let you go. You do realize that, don't you, Mrs. Tanner?"

Camila Tanner shook her head – she wondered why she had not pushed the man's fingers away, but she blinked in surprise as the slipped his hand down and cupped her heavy right breast.

"Oh, umm, I'm not sure you should be doping that!" she gasped sharply, but her hands seemed locked together, clasped tightly in her lap. She blinked down at his hand as he began gently rubbing her sensitive breast through the thin fabric of the vest and her sexy bra.

"Mr. Monroe, please, what do you want me to do?" she pleaded.

"Just sit there quietly for a few moments, dear – if a client was drunk, for instance, you would not want to offend him, would you?"

"Uhnnn, umn, no, no, I guess not," Camila said, thoroughly confused. She blinked and blew out a huge breath. Her head felt stuffed full of cotton candy, and her body was pulsing deliciously. Her large, firmly soft tits felt wonderful, and she could not keep herself from gasping softly as Monroe began dragging his rigid fingers over her stiff nipples.

She knew she should not just be sitting here while the older man rubbed and squeezed her pulsing, sensitive breasts. He reached up with his other hand, and began unfastening her vest.

"It's OK, dear, I just want to make sure your undergarments are acceptable," he smiled at her, gave her right breast a big squeeze, and then let go of her tits for a moment and quickly finished unbuttoning her small vest.

"What if the client did this? Would you object to this?" he asked, then grabbed her right wrist, and guided her small, sweaty hand to the huge lump in his trousers.

"Ohn, no, god, Mr. Monroe, I really don't think that would happen!" the hapless housewife cried out softly. He let go of her wrist, staring her in the eyes, then reached back up slowly with his right hand.

He began rubbing and squeezing her large breasts through the skimpy bra she had on – it was at least a size or two to small. Camila bit her lip, and could not stop the sick urge to begin squeezing the fat shaft lying under her palm and fingers.

Monroe smiled at her, and then he was pulling her milky white orbs from the confines of the too small bra. Camila shuddered and shivered, but it did not even occur to her to object as the Deacon began scooping her now naked breasts up in his skilled, hot hands.

They were easily the size of cantaloupes, with just enough sag in them to let him know they were real. He felt the young woman's slight body shudder gently as he bean mauling her gorgeous tits, and felt her hand on his stiff shaft start to move up and down his fat, rigid tool.

He had her stand up at some point – Camila shook her head, and said that she should leave the office, but she felt so good she didn't care. She realized it wasn't just the alcohol. The man was simply taking command of her, not giving her a chance to get her thinking straight. It was as though he simply expected her to follow his orders!

What made it worse was the fact that her body was responding, despite the part of her brain that was shocked. My god, she had simply sat there panting when he had started feeling her tits up!

She sighed as Monroe peeled her panties down, and she stepped delicately out of them.

"Please, Mr. Monroe, haven't I proved I can behave?"

"Just one more test," the man smiled up at her, then loosened his pants and pushed them down. Camila stared down at the man's fat cock log in shock, then he was turning her around so she was looking at Mr. Perkins behind his desk.

He lowered her down, repositioned her slightly, and then she felt his fat cock knob pushing against her shaved little pussy.

"Ohn, no, please, Mr. Monroe, I really should get back to work," she said, suddenly all to aware of what was happening! The man had loosened her vest, her tits were on display. She gathered her vest closed so Mr. Perkins would not see her huge, soft, conical breasts standing proudly from her chest. She shivered as the man pulled her down, sinking another two, then four inches into her already wet pussy.

Camila bit her lip, and could not stop grunting softly as Monroe lifted up, then let her back down, lifted her, lowered her down. She was trembling, and then she was shaking into a powerful orgasm as Monroe began bouncing her up and down his stiff, rampant staff.

Camila grunted and groaned her way through a giant orgasm – she was helping the Deacon fuck her off and on his giant prick, and then he was roaring and cumming inside her as she twitched and writhed on top of him.

She gathered her things and fled the office a few minutes later, when Monroe told her that would be all for now.

He left about fifteen minutes after that.

A half an hour later, Camila was determined to finally say something to her boss. She had known him most of her life, he was her father's friend who had helped her out with a job when she needed it. What had been done to her would not stand, she knew that, she just needed to realize she had been taken advantage of!

Before she could march in, he called her on the intercom.

She stepped into the office. Her head was still spinning pleasantly from the force of her orgasms, and her body was still glowing. She realized that her nipples were easily visible through the thin vest and bra, and swallowed.

For some reason she had not changed out of the sexy little outfit, but she was trying not to think about that. She swallowed as she stepped into the office, and realized that her boss, her father's friend and hers, was staring intently at her exposed cleavage.

Perkins came around in front of the desk.

"Um, sir, about what happened- I am not sure what came over me, but -"

"Don't worry, Camila," Edward Perkins smiled. He had lost the rights to the Annie footage through the Deacon, but the man had given him an invaluable gift.

Edward really had to admire the man – he had obviously recognized Camila's potential from the first time he had laid eyes on her, and Perkins had been astounded her body was so incredibly impressive.

She was babbling on about being so uncomfortable; Perkins smiled – the Deacon had fucked her right in front of him!

He unfastened his fly, and pulled his cock out. "Maybe we had better run through another training session, Mrs. Tanner – what would you do if you were alone with a client, and had been told to make him happy, and he pulled his cock out like this?"

Camila Tanner could not stop staring at her boss' fat log. She had known this man for decades, but his stiffening, half hard tool took her by surprise. It was already eight inches long, and it twitched as she stared down at it.

Her arms hung limply by her sides, and Camila was uncomfortably aware that she was having a hard time looking anywhere but at the man's penis. Even as she watched it twitched strongly and seemed to grow another inch.

"Well, Mrs. Tanner, what would you do to put the client at ease in this situation?" he asked, and reached out with his left hand. He took her right wrist, and slowly moved her arm forward.

His hand slid down to hers and then he was pressing her small hand to his rampant tool.

What had happened? Camila thought. She shook her head no, she protested that she had filing to do, but in the end she wrapped her long, slim fingers around her boss' bulky cock.

She swallowed, and finally looked away from his now rock hard penis. She looked around the room, and then drew in a deep breath as he reached out and began casually unfastening her small tight vest.

"I just want to see your bra again, to make sure it is going to meet company standards, is that alright, dear?" he asked as he finished unbuttoning the flimsy garment.

He brushed the two halves apart, and then was smoothly cupping her large, coconut sized globes. They were super soft, yet somehow firm and resilient at the same time.

He pulled the bra cups down so that her breasts sprang from the tight little garment, and bent and began sucking and licking her throbbing nipples.

Camila breathed in heavier and heavier gasps, and her fist was sliding up and down Perkins fat boner with a higher purpose now as the man abused her tender, sensitive knockers.

Her knees sagged, and Camila grunted and writhed, then somehow said: "This feels awkward, please, my arm is twisted so. Oh, yes, I guess that might help, thank you!" she said, looking into his eyes as he slowly pushed down on her shoulders, pushing her to the floor.

"I – I just don't want you to think bad things of me, Mr. Perkins. That man took advantage of me!" she gasped as he reached down and began kneading one of her swinging breasts again.

Her hand was still running up and down his angry shaft. The bulbous, lemon shaped head was a deep red, almost purple, and the man's fat, impressive shaft was wreathed in heavy veins.

He leaned forward, and his free hand gripped the soft bun of her hair. "Take it in your moth, Camila – show me how important the company business is to you!"

Camila shook her head slightly, but her body was betraying her. She was on the verge of an orgasm from Perkin's rough tittie play, and her shaven little pussy was embarrassingly wet!

Her mouth sagged open just enough, and for the first time since high school Camila found her pouting, full lips and even white teeth sagging open just enough for a fat knob and a good three inches of straining cock to slide into her panting, hot wet mouth!

Camila Tanner tried to deny to herself what was happening. She was determined to just hold her jaws slack and allow the man to pull her head back and forth, just as her high school coach had done to her when she was eighteen!

He was squeezing big handfuls of her soft, firm breasts, treating her massive melons gently and then suddenly pinching and twisting her fat responsive nipples.

She moaned and grunted, and ground her thighs together helplessly. Her moth was full of her own saliva and his precum, which was leaking steadily from his fat knob.

She could not help herself – the feeling of the fat, heavily veined shaft sliding in and out of her full pouting lips, sliding over her tongue threatened to overwhelm the young housewife. She swallowed the accumulated juices of her mouth and his precum without thought, and then found herself swallowing again, and again.

Camila moaned, and began slowly licking at his fat head in between swallowing his precum and her saliva.

"That's the way, you fucking slut! Suck my fucking cock!" Perkins demanded of the young wife, and began sliding his prick in and out of her mouth a bit faster, a bit deeper.

Camila's cheeks hollowed as she began sucking and slurping at the fat rod with more intensity - it pistoned in and out of her hungry, wet, nursing mouth and the slurping sounds grew louder in the small office.

Then Perkins was gripping her head and shooting long ropes of jizz into her sucking mouth. Camila had a huge orgasm as she swallowed her bosses cum, and jerked and writhed on her knees, swallowing her boss' cum mindlessly. She sucked his cock until it began softening, then shyly wiped off her full lips and chin where some of his semen had trickled down from her full, pouting lips.

She straightened up, and without another word left his office to finish her work.

chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,192 Followers