Annie Holder's House Pt. 02

Story Info
A young man is punished by a much older woman.
2.7k words
4.11
27.1k
7

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maximpact
maximpact
34 Followers

Monday was washday at Annie Holder's house. In fact Monday was washday everywhere in the Yorkshire mining village I lived in. Most families had washing machines in 1981.

Annie didn't. She still washed her underwear, slips and pillowcases in a low, shallow Belfast sink in her washhouse outbuilding using hot water heated in a copper with a fire underneath.

The washing was rinsed with jugs of water from the copper with a final dip in the copper itself before she wrung her things out and hung them up to dry. The remaining water in the copper was then discarded.

That is until I started visiting on Mondays.

That first Monday I saw my underpants hung in the window for the first time. I knew that meant that I had to be at Annie's for four 'o' clock and no later. At a few minutes before four, quite breathless from a fast walk from college and dropping off my bag at home, I pushed the door open and stepped into Annie's hallway.

I took my clothes of, folding them neatly by the door and waited, unsure whether to be standing up straight or not. I decided to. I looked down at my genitals. My penis was almost erect.

I suspected that this evening was going to mean a lot of pain and humiliation. Despite that, or maybe a little bit because of it, endorphins were surging around my body and making me both scared and excited at what Annie had in store for me.

"Get in here!" boomed the voice of Eddie Hall through the door. I opened it and walked through into Annie's living room. Annie wasn't there. "Follow me and be quick!" ordered Eddie and set of through the kitchen and out of the back door.

We walked round to the outbuildings and into Annie's washroom. It was a small room with bare brick walls, a few wooden shelves, the Belfast sink at a low level under the only, tiny, window and the copper in the corner with a chimney chute also built in brick.

The room was warm because a fire had been lit in the early morning to heat up the copper. Although it had died down significantly now, embers still glowed. I suspected that Annie had put an extra shovel of coal on it mid morning to keep it burning.

The room was around 7 feet long by five feet wide. A bit cramped for three of us perhaps until Annie's first order made sense of it. " Get in the sink and on your knees facing me!"

I climbed into the shallow sink that was three feet long, two feet wide and five inches deep. "Spread your knees wide and put your hands behind your head." Ordered Annie. As I shuffled myself into position she pulled over a small stool and sat on it in front of me putting her head at my chest level.

She reached forward and grabbed my penis firmly, feeling it hardening simply by her first touch. She pushed back my foreskin violently, making me wince. " Foreskin always pulled back!" She scolded me. "Don't let me ever have to tell you that again."

She held up her hand and Eddie handed her a very dirty, metal pair of hair clippers, undoubtedly the ones the used to use on his dog. They were speckled with rust and covered in a surface layer of grime.

"Keep still and don't fidget!" Warned Annie, "Or this will hurt more." With that warning she began to pull at my pubes with her left hand while clipping away with her right.

This was more successful than I feared looking at the condition of the clippers and although hairs were being pulled out painfully every time she pulled the clippers away, large balls of pubic hair were also falling into the sink. I was being shorn, slowly and uncomfortably.

She tugged my penis left ten right down then up as she clipped around the base of it, sometimes producing sharp pinches as the clippers caught my tender flesh. I winced a few times. She clicked her tongue and said, "Don't be such a baby."

As she cut away the last of my pubes to stubble, Eddie was sharpening a cutthroat razor on a strop, hung on the back of the wooden door. When he was satisfied with the blade he placed it on the draining side of the sink.

Annie put down the clippers and got up from the stool to stretch and walk back to the kitchen. Eddie stared at my penis, now looking more prominent without its full bush surroundings. He filled the jug from the copper. "Smell that, boy!" He said as he wafted the jug under my nose. It smelled musty, almost like yeast. It was murky and not clear.

"You're sharing the water Mrs. Holder has washed her pissy knickers in! Lucky boy!" He laughed.

Annie returned with a plastic bottle of Fairy Liquid washing up detergent, a dirty grey wood and bristle scrubbing brush, a tin of Vim cleaning powder and a un-labelled brown bottle. She placed them on the wooden drainer beside the sink. Suddenly my mouth was dry and I was a lot more apprehensive.

Before sitting down, Annie took the jug of water that Eddie had filled and tipped half of it over my genitals, following it up by squirting Fairy liquid at the base of my penis.

She set to work smearing the liquid around my cropped pubic area, then soaped up my penis, the feel of her hand and the soapy liquid making me hard almost instantly.

She took the razor from Eddie and deftly shaved away my pubic stubble, dipping the razor in another full jug of the water from the copper to clean it. I was more than a little scared and apprehensive as she wielded the razor s close to my penis and balls. She manhandled my penis from side to side, up and down again to shave every last trace of hair from around my groin then set to work on my sac.

Her wrinkled, bony fingers moved my balls around as she concentrated on shaving me. Her upward strokes frightened me as the razor's edge flashed close to the hard flesh of my penis.

When she was satisfied she rinsed with the jug followed by another, filled from the copper, then nicked off stray hairs. My penis was still erect much to Eddie's amusement. "I think he's enjoyed that a bit too much Mrs. Holder." He laughed.

Annie replied, "It's not for his benefit though is it? It's to suit me." She cackled and added, I bet he'll not enjoy the next bit though!" She put the razor down carefully closing it up and picked up the Vim.

She shook the Vim over my groin, liberally coating my penis and balls with the light blue powder. I braced myself expecting it to sting but aside from a mild tingle on my glans there was no pain until it found its way into a few tiny cuts from the razor.

She put down the Vim and picked up the scrubbing brush. Holding my penis in her left hand she began to scrub around it and across my sac. It scratched and dragged as the bristles scraped across my hairless skin. She held my penis in the flat of her hand and scrubbed across it furiously.

The pain in my shaft was harsh but when the bristles dug in and raked their way across my glans I gasped and cried out. It felt as though it was being flayed. She saw my reaction and smirked, repeating the scrubbing motion over and over, transferring her attention onto my shaft and balls then back onto the head of my cock.

I winced and gasped, trying desperately not to cry out. I wasn't entirely successful, much to Annie's amusement and Eddie's positive delight. The scrubbing continued, the Vim lathering up and beginning to burn as it was scrubbed into scratches on my shaft and sac.

The harsh, brutal treatment of my glans, however, was what was threatening to send me over the edge. Every time Annie drew the brush across it, I gritted my teeth and fought the urge to scream, which encouraged her to do it more.

I sweated and gaped open mouthed as the scrubbing continued relentlessly. Eddie watched transfixed, silent for once and quite obviously enjoying it. Annie pursed her lips and scrubbed with gusto, fully aware of the frightful agony she was causing.

Finally after what was several minutes but seemed like hours, Annie stopped and put down the brush. Eddie looked dismayed and asked, "You're not carrying on then? He's only just got a taste of it!"

Annie replied, " If I scrub any more I'll draw blood." I thought that Eddie might argue the point but he didn't. Annie rinsed off the lather with two jugs of the luke warm, slightly smelly water, revealing the pink, swollen state of my penis and balls. My erection was down to half-mast now, due to the uncomfortable treatment I'd been subjected to.

Annie picked up the brown bottle and removed its top. I recognised the smell straight away, even above the detergent aroma of the Vim. It was surgical spirit. Without touching me, she tipped up the bottle, pouring the clear liquid over my glans, down my shaft and around my sac. It burned like hell fire immediately, a feeling that did not subside for several minutes and continued to burn, albeit less intensely, afterwards.

At that moment in time I felt as though my genitals were literally aflame, scorching my nerve endings and making Annie's rinse water seem infinitely more welcoming.

They both laughed as I gasped and almost hyperventilated, my eyes wide and wild. "'Expect he's regretting the decision to take his punishment with you now Annie!" Quipped Eddie. I groaned and gasped as the burning pain refused to subside.

As it did start to subside, they chatted as though I wasn't there, or at best merely incidental to their conversation. "What's for the best next?" Asked Annie, "Have him standing up or knelt down somewhere?"

"Knelt down would be better," replied Eddie, "but somewhere raised so you don't have to bend too much and you have plenty of room to swing."

They obviously hadn't got all the details finalised for my ongoing punishment yet. Eddie looked enlightened suddenly. "I've got that table I made for the fish tank in my back bedroom. That would be perfect. I'll go and get it." He chipped in. Annie nodded her agreement and Eddie left.

With Eddie gone, Annie turned her attention back to me. She grabbed my penis and began to pull my foreskin back and forth over my glans. The movement increased the burning sensations but also stirred up endorphins. I was very quickly erect again.

She continued masturbating me as winced. She was evidently enjoying causing me confusion and pain. She smirked as her hand slid up and down my shaft, her little finger gripping my foreskin.

I wondered how long this was going to last until evidence of Eddie's return in the form of much puffing and panting came into earshot. Annie quickly stopped what she was doing and wiped her hand on my thigh. She instructed me to get up and follow her.

Eddie had placed the table in the living room by the time we got there It was just over two feet tall, two and a half feet wide and around eighteen inches deep. It was made of a metal framework, Dexion and had a plywood top.

Annie ordered me to get on it and kneel like I had been doing in the sink but this time to lean back and grip my ankles. From the kitchen, Eddie produced a flogger made from PVC insulated electrical flex.

The tails were eighteen inches long and its handle was a wrap of several layers of black insulation tape. Three electrical cords had been used to make it, so there were nine tails in all.

Annie took it from him and prompted him to speak. "Now you've been prepared Mrs. Holder is going to give you a whipping, boy." He told me, "When she's finished with you, you're to thank her than that's it for tonight!"

He stopped but Annie prompted him again. "This is what will happen every Monday from now on unless you don't see your pants in the window. Keep an eye on that window though, boy because we'll want you in here other days too!" He added.

Annie stood on my right and after letting the tails of the homemade flogger tickle against my chest, she too aim and sliced her first stroke onto my chest below my collarbone.

It stung madly but the after-burn was even worse. A second followed quickly below the first. Next one that hit my right nipple full on, then one equally as accurate on my left nipple.

I looked down at my chest. It was already starting to turn pink matching my genitals. Weals were already forming where the thin, hard flex had bit into my pale skin.

Annie relished the pain she was causing and Eddie's eyes were transfixed as the strokes lowly edged their way down my stomach towards my genitals. I didn't know whether to close my eyes or not but just as I thought that the flogger would strike my penis, Annie moved down to just above my right knee, laying a painful stroke on my thigh there.

She moved up my right leg until the flogger's stray tails were catching my balls. If she was only watching my face she could have guessed when she was that close as my mouth dropped open as my balls were caught.

She moved onto my left leg again rising up slowly, strokes crossing strokes, each one slightly higher. As my balls felt the tails again she moved back up starting again at the top of my chest.

This time she stood in front of me directly, criss-crossing the strokes of the flogger across my chest and stomach. Eddie moved to my left to get a better view. It was agony, bearable but worsening as the strokes were laid on top of previous ones.

Finally she stopped. I panted, getting my breath back for a minute then spoke, "Thank you for my punishment, Mistress."

"It's not finished yet!" Spat Annie. She was brandishing the lace from the tennis shoe again. Eddie laughed and commented, "Didn't think you were getting away that lightly did you boy?"

I was panting and getting breathless again suspecting what was coming. Annie stroked my sore penis gently then gripped and began masturbating me. I wasn't going to plead with her. I knew that it would do no good. Neither could I help my body's reaction as my penis hardened again in her hand.

She tied the lace tight around the base of my penis, fastened it in a granny knot then loped around my balls, pulling tight in another granny knot before adding a double bow.

My penis and scrotum protruded, pink and already swollen. Annie teased, letting the tails brush across my genitals. "Think about what a little bastard you've been to me while this is happening!" She snapped, bringing back her arm and unleashing a full arm stroke onto my penis and balls. I cried out in shock as well as extreme pain. "Shut it boy or I'll gag you!" Threatened Eddie, grinning.

The strokes rained down relentlessly onto my throbbing, burning genitals. My glans was getting hit with every stroke. My eyes and mouth were wide in a grimace of agony.

Twenty, perhaps thirty strokes Annie subjected my nether regions to before she stopped. I lost count. She rubbed her wrist so perhaps stopping was more to do with her condition than mine.

"Now you can thank Mrs. Holder!" Eddie told me. Thank you for my punishment, Mistress." I stammered. She said nothing. She loosened and removed the lace around my penis and balls; giving both a firm squeeze before turning away. "Get him out of here." She told Eddie.

Eddie held the door to the hall open and told me to get dressed and be sharp about it. I dressed and as I put my shoes back on he opened the front door, checking that nobody was around outside.

Satisfied that nobody was around to see, he spoke to me, "Right, get lost now and keep an eye on that window! You see your underpants you are back here at four!"

I walked out into the night and he closed the front door behind me.

maximpact
maximpact
34 Followers