Annie Holder's House Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie laughed with an evil cackle before speaking again. She pulled down gently on my balls as she spoke. "Right well you have a choice now. You can either be slippered on your ass then wanked again for as long as I can manage without cumming," She coughed, and cleared her throat.

When she spoke again there was a slight tremor in her voice, "Or you can do something else for me and I will let you cum a lot sooner, but..." she paused before she continued, " You mustn't tell Eddie anything about what happens now! You hear me? Nothing at all to Eddie even if he asks!"

It seemed like a silly request. I was hardly likely to see out Eddie and tell him anything. Annie moved her hand to my penis, masturbating me slowly again. She spoke, almost breathless, asking me, "So what's it going to be? Red ass and blue balls or our little secret?"

"Our secret please, Mistress," I stammered. Annie looked relieved. "Good, now kneel in front of that chair while I fetch some things." She added, gleefully.

12