Annie Holder's House Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maximpact
maximpact
34 Followers

She was silent for a minute then responded, "Good because I want to keep you here a bit longer." She paused, a pensive look on her face, "Something I've never tried before," she added with a nervous hesitancy in her voice.

Her breasts were trembling and moving up and down with her breathing, which had become heavier. Catching me staring she spoke again, "You like my tits don't you?"

Before I could answer she pointed at my penis, now erect again, adding, "Well one part of you does anyway. If you behave I might let you play with them sometime soon." She laughed before turning business-like again.

"Get to the bathroom and look in the wall cabinet, here's a big jar of vaseline. Get your cock covered in it and I mean slather it on thick then wash your hands with soap before you come back in.

I did as she asked, opening the cupboard to find the vaseline in amongst a whole treasure chest of prescribed drugs in small brown bottles. I soon had my penis glistening with the thick petroleum jelly, maintaining and enhancing my erection as I layered it on.

It was difficult to get it all off my hands so I did my best before hurrying back to the bedroom. Annie had positioned herself face down on the bed, still naked with a fat pair of pillows under her hips and covered by the bath towel.

Her breasts squashed out from above her waist, her legs were spread with her knees slightly bent and her buttocks parted.

Between her buttocks her puckered sphincter glistened with Vaseline that she had applied herself in the bathroom. "I don't think I need to tell you what to do this time," she rasped, her throat dry and her voice muffled by her face being sideways against the bed.

Her buttocks trembled as I positioned myself with the head of my penis against her sphincter. "Take it slowly for God's sake!" she stammered as I pressed against her anal opening.

She was tight and her sphincter contracted as I pressed against it. I pushed harder, feeling it open slightly. With a loud exclamation from Annie, I pushed my glans inside her anus. "Ooooowwwwww fuck that hurts!" she snarled.

I wondered whether to pull out or press deeper. I compromised and waited until she stopped squirming before pushing deeper. Her sphincter was very tight but inside her anal passage was warm, soft and smooth with no tightness.

I pushed, despite her bodily protestations, until my penis was buried deep inside her anus. I spread her buttocks with my hands to get full penetration. "Fuck! Slowly you little bastard, slowly!" she snarled.

I slid back, my penis withdrawing fully, exiting with a loud "plop". "What are you fucking playing at?" she snapped through gritted teeth. "Are you trying to make it more painful? Get it back in and take it slow. Don't pull it out again 'til I tell you!"

I pushed back inside her, feeling her tense up as I penetrated to full depth. She pushed her right hand under her crotch and rubbed her clitoris as I pulled back before impaling her anus again fully with a slow, deep stroke.

"Uuuuurrrrggghhh! God Almighty! Now fuck me properly but keep it steady!" she ordered. I picked up my pace and began to pump my penis inside her anal passage steadily but purposefully as she moaned, grasping the sheet with one hand and rubbing her clitoris with the fingers of the other.

She gasped and panted all the while I reamed her anus, her sphincter still tight and curving inwards as I pushed and outwards as I pulled, tensing around my shaft.

"Nnnnngggggghhhhhhh fuck my ass hard now!" she suddenly exclaimed, "Hard and fast and don't stop 'til you cum!" I grabbed her hips and began to thrust in and out, using my full length as fast as I was able to. She withdrew her right hand, both hands now being used to grip the headboard as she moaned and grunted.

I pounded her anus as she muffled shouts and sobs into the mattress. I didn't hold back, grasping her hips and using my body weight to force myself inside her time after time.

The urge to ejaculate came on quickly in my excitement. I called out, "I'm ready to cum, Mistress!" Her response was unintelligible through her moaning but I took it as affirmative that she wanted me to ejaculate inside her. As I thrust and ejaculated, she thrust her hips backwards, making bruising contact with my thighs as my semen spurted deep inside her anus.

I slowed and leaned against her, my penis still inside her. As she calmed and composed herself she remarked on the pain she was in, "You little bastard that felt like you ripped my ass open. I hope I'm not bleeding!" "No Mistress," I assured her, "I would have stopped if it was harming you." I was lying, I could barely have stopped for any reason, I suspected.

"Get it out of me!" she snapped. I withdrew my penis, a dribble of semen exiting her anus as it gradually shrunk from dilated to contracted. Her sphincter looked swollen and sore.

"Get that cock washed and bugger off home!" she ordered, gently stroking her swollen sphincter. "Don't mention his to anyone, ever!" she added.

My shaft was slightly sore from the tightness of her sphincter and the exertion inside her vagina and anus. I cleaned off what was left of the Vaseline, not looking at what else was on there as I lathered up with soap. I dried and moved to leave by the stairs.

Annie was waiting for me to appear so she could speak. She hesitated slightly, "I think..." She breathed heavily before continuing, "I think we should make this a regular Friday arrangement..." she paused again, "So if we are going to do that I might be a bit more lenient on that tiddler of yours next week." She quickly added, "But don't you think I'm going soft, you still have hell to pay for how you've treated me!"

As I got halfway down the stairs she called out, "You'll be back at four on Sunday for another slippering!

At home, I didn't sleep for most of the night. I turned up at Eddie's house at a little before nine. I had seen Dot catch the bus at a quarter to nine from our landing window.

It was a cold morning. Eddie was already waiting in the alleyway between his house and his outbuildings. He was carrying what looked at first glance like a leather belt and some rope. He balanced them on the dustbin and stared angrily at me.

"Your watch slow is it?" He snarled, "I make it after nine!"

I answered feebly, "It must be, Sir. I am sorry." I moved to wards the toilet door. "No point in that, boy! Might as well strip you out here." Snapped Eddie. I flinched to move backwards and he grabbed me. We tussled as he used his strength to pull me towards the rear of the house. His brown pill bottle fell to the floor and as he instinctively reached to grab it I pushed him off balance and grabbed it myself, pocketing it.

He growled at me before I could move, "Get yourself back here boy and give me that bottle, now! You'll only make it worse for yourself later!" I stared at him resignedly and handed him the bottle from my pocket.

Eddie took the bottle and put it in his pocket. He was visibly shaken. "Now stand yourself there while I strip you!"

I got in position, moving as necessary so he could remove my clothes and shoes. I was naked in a matter of seconds, my clothes and shoes take by Eddie and thrown behind the toilet door out of sight. He reached around and pulled back my foreskin, exposing my glans to the cold air.

"On your knees, boy!" He ordered. I dropped to my knees with him behind me. He placed a wide leather collar around my neck, turning it around so the metal ring was at the front. He pulled it upwards, ordering me to stand up. He pulled my hands behind me and twisted the rope around my wrists, tying it off tightly.

I was made to turn around. Eddie fastened a short chain leash to the collar, holding the leather handle in his right hand. "I don't have to gag you do I, boy?" He asked. "No Sir." I affirmed. He turned away whilst talking, "Good, now we'll take a little walk.

He yanked on the leash and walked off, briskly. I followed, the ground cold beneath my bare feet and the cold Autumn air on my naked body.

The rear gardens on our row of houses were quite long. Eddie's was the end of the row and had a larger plot than the others. A wall, nine feet high stood on one side separating Eddie's plot from the offices and car park next door. Thickly leaved trees lined the wall making it impossible to see into Eddie's garden from the other side of the wall.

His boundary with Annie's garden was a privet hedge, over six feet tall There was a gap in it that they both used to get into each others' gardens. Annie was stood at the gap. Her arms were folded and she wore a stern look on her face. She didn't say anything but looked as though she wanted to. Her displeasure was aimed firmly at Eddie, not at me.

Annie's other neighbors were a very elderly couple, both profoundly deaf and not very mobile. Their rear bedroom windows overlooked our trajectory, but them seeing us and comprehending why a middle aged man was leading a naked, bound young man up his garden was unlikely.

Eddie's garden was well kept for the most part with vegetable plots and two greenhouses. His house and ours had concrete garages at the end, reached by car via an access road. The area surrounding Eddie's garage for ten yards or so was all rough scrub with tall grass and weeds over four feet high.

I understood now why Eddie had bound my hands behind me. I wasn't able to use them to protect my body, especially my genitals. Rocks and stones hurt my feet. Thistles and weeds scratched me and I was stung on my legs by nettles as I trudged through being pulled along by Eddie.

We walked along the back of the garage to the door of a structure that you would struggle to see from anywhere except the back of Eddie's garage. I suspected that even Dot didn't know it was there. It was a rusty but solid corrugated iron shed, almost the length and breadth of the garage, but hidden between the garage and the wall and almost completely obscured by trees.

Eddie unlocked the padlock on the door, opened it and switched on a light. Two fluorescent tubes flashed, buzzed and sprang to life, lighting up the sparse interior. It was almost as big as the garage. The corrugated walls extended to ground level. The floor was clad in cut down wooden railway sleepers.

It seemed colder inside than outside, but I thought that perhaps was my fear and trepidation. As we walked into the building I understood more about its purpose.

Rolls of industrial tissue sat beside a tatty, dirty two seater sofa that was once green nylon fabric. A cabinet beside it and a low coffee table in front of it sagged with the weight of magazines, pornographic magazines judging by the covers. In the open cabinet sat a penis pump and an artificial vagina with dark, fake pubic hair.

The door we came through was the only way in and out and it had a lockable latch on the inside to prevent anyone entering if the occupant wanted some privacy.

In the centre of the floor was a freshly constructed wooden structure that resembled a sawhorse but with a flat top, six inches wide. It stood low, around two feet in length and with its legs bolted to the floor.

Each of the four legs sported a leather strap with a buckle. The top had two larger leather straps with buckles. The wood was rough sawn. There was no concession to comfort.

Eddie unclipped the lead but left the collar on me. He moved behind me and untied my hands. I pulled my arms forward and rubbed my wrists.. He put the rope and lead on the coffee table and spoke to me, "Unless you are stupid boy, you now know where you will be spending your day so don't waste my time, get your belly and chest on the board!"

I lowered myself onto the rough wood. "Move up so your cock touches the edge!" Ordered Eddie. When he was satisfied that I was in position he pulled the two straps over, one that went around my waist and one around my chest. He pulled them tight and fastened the buckles.

He pulled my arms into position one at a time, fastening the straps tight, repeating the process with my legs. He stood up again, still talking, "You'll be seeing this place a lot when Dot goes out, so get used to it! You'll be learning to suck my cock properly. Then I'll be fucking your ass. There's no lube here so you had better get a lot of spit on my cock or it'll be a very painful experience!"

Eddie took the brown bottle from his pocket, shook out two pills and swallowed them. He had a small hipflask in his pocket that he drank from, placing it down on the magazines afterwards.

He spoke again, with an air of confidence now that he had me naked and bound as his captive audience, "You'll be on this bench every time Dot spends the day out, and I'll ram my cock up your shitpipe as many times as it suits me. If she's off at her Mum's for the weekend you'll spend the night in my bed! I'll have you dressed in stockings and suspenders and a wig, riding my cock all night like the little pansy slut you are!"

He stood in front of my face and leered, speaking again, "I might even sell your ass. I know a few who'd pay me a good few quid to fuck you! First off though I'm going to give you a proper good birching!"

maximpact
maximpact
34 Followers
12