Annie Holder's House Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eddie laughed and spoke to me whilst parting my buttocks with his hands and surveying my anus. "Creamed you good and proper, there boy!" he stated, "You'll be leaving patches of my spunk where you sit!"

Eddie walked around to face me, his glistening penis in his hand. "Right boy get licking and sucking. Get my cock sparkling clean with your tongue and lips!"

He pushed his penis into my mouth. I sucked on his glans and licked around, tasting a mix of semen and petroleum jelly. I continued to lick around his glans and shaft as he moaned in obvious pleasure. "That's it boy, learn to taste it."

He grabbed my hair at the back of my head and thrust his penis into my mouth and down my throat. I gagged and very nearly puked but he held it there until I was choking and withdrew quickly.

He laughed and left his penis in my mouth for me to lick and suck until he was satisfied that I had cleaned it sufficiently.

"Undo the straps and get him off there, Annie," ordered Eddie, "and don't fucking dawdle!" Annie bent and tugged at the buckles, one at a time, releasing my right wrist, right ankle, left ankle and finally my left wrist. My whole body was wracked with pain but especially my buttocks. My legs felt like jelly. With all the straps undone I pushed myself off Eddie's bench and stood up.

"Stand up straight, boy!" Eddie shouted at me before turning to Annie. "You can get yourself in position on the bench, now." Annie bent herself over, putting he arms down the front legs of the bench and spread her legs.

"Now you get her strapped on there, boy and I want access to her cunt and ass hole so make sure that she's back on the bench enough for that. Pull her tits to either side of her chest so she's not lying on them. I might need to give those nipples a bit of a tug."

Annie was trying not to sob as I fastened her to the bench with the straps. Eddie pulled his underpants back on and stood watching, a wry smile on his face as Annie was tied, helpless and naked in front of him. He had the bag of Annie's clothes and had retrieved her panties and tights.

When she was secured on the bench I stood back. Eddie spoke, "Right boy, what you do now is get your clothes and get lost for today. Don't forget, Mrs Holder's at one tomorrow, so don't be late."

As I left he was pushing Annie's panties into her mouth and wrapping the tights around to gag her. "We'll keep you quiet until I'm elbow deep in your cunt, Annie. Then we'll see what you have to say."

Her eyes stared towards me as I moved towards the door. As I reached it and took a last look, Eddie was crouched down with his head level with her vagina. He pulled her labia apart with his fingers and spat.

12