Annie Holder's House Pt. 06

Story Info
A young man and an old lady get treated harshly.
3.6k words
4.4
19.6k
6

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maximpact
maximpact
34 Followers

I arrived on Sunday at one o' clock sharp sharp. Annie was upstairs and didn't hear me at first over the sound of running bath water. I called upstairs, "I'm here Mistress."

She stomped downstairs quickly, a cross look on her face. She had tied her white hair back with a rubber band and was wearing a blue nylon tabard that extended almost to her knees. The sides were bare except for two straps at her waist that were around three inches wide. The straps were stitched onto the rear panel and fastened with a single press stud each to the front panel.

As far as I could tell she was naked underneath, making the outfit very distracting. I tried not to look as she moved but couldn't help it and my penis was quickly semi erect. Her feet, legs and arms were bare.

The real surprise was her face. She had on false eyelashes, heavy blue eye shadow and garishly bright red lipstick. Her cheeks were lavishly covered with blusher. Her fingernails and toenails were painted in the same red as her lipstick. The whole effect was completely over the top.

"Don't bloody raise your voice at me, I know what time you are supposed to be here so don't try to make me look stupid! If I'm not here when you come in, you fucking well wait for me! Get in position to be stripped!"

I faced her and lifted my arms. She pulled off my sweatshirt and T shirt as one, and as I turned and lifted my feet one by one she pulled off my shoes and socks. Turning to face her again, she unbuckled my trousers and pulled them down with my underpants. I stepped out of them and stood looking straight ahead, my legs shoulder width apart and my hands behind my head.

She was obviously agitated and seemed nervous, making her bad tempered. She grabbed my penis and balls in one hand and squeezed, snarling at me,

"Upstairs, follow me now!" she ordered. She turned and walked up the stairs, and I followed behind her upstairs and into the steam-filled bathroom.

She was running a full hot bath, steam wafting through the bathroom door and completely filling the bathroom itself. She turned the tap off and tested the water with her elbow, jumping back at the temperature. "It's hot but it will have to do. "

She stared at my partial erection as I stopped and stood. She spat on her hand and rubbed it along my shaft, completing the process and making me fully erect. She gripped my shaft, digging her nails in.

She laughed, nervously, still staring down at my penis, "At least I've only got him to deal with, for now anyway. You know he's getting local perverts to pay him to fuck your ass hole and get sucked off by you, don't you?"

I looked down and nodded. She continued, "He won't be wanting me to hold back on punishing you either. He wants you to be tortured harder and for much longer. Some of his ideas frighten me!"

She walked across the landing into her own bedroom, beckoning me to follow. On her dressing table was the exercise book from my first encounter, open at the list I had written, and a pen.

She pulled out the stool and spoke, "Sit down and write what I tell you!"

I sat at the dresser and picked up the pen. She continued, "On the list I want you to add two things. The first is stealing medicines. "

I wrote as she asked and she checked it. She spoke with her voice quivering, "Now add the second one, attempted murder!"

I wrote the statement as ordered. She checked it and nodded, lightly. "Now sign it again underneath the two new entries." I signed it and she checked it again before putting it in one of the dresser drawers.

From the same drawer, she took out the original page I had signed and placed it in front of me. "He wants a new one in light of what you did. You will write what I tell you then you will sign it and I will sign it as a witness."

I could see this as a psychological ploy by Eddie to show that he was in charge. It had little purpose except to remind us both that we were subservient to him. In the circumstances I felt powerless to resist.

She handed me a blank sheet of lined paper. She spoke, and I wrote upon it.

"I deserve to be punished for my crimes. I consent to submit my body to Mr. Eddie Hall for punishment as he sees fit. I will obey his every order."

She waited until I had finished before continuing, "I consent to my punishment being assisted by Mrs Annabelle Holder. In addition to my punishment, I will submit my body and provide sexual services to Mr Hall and anyone nominated by him in recompense for my crimes. I understand and agree that my punishment and sexual service are unlimited by time or scope."

She read my shaky writing then told me to sign it. I did and she added her own signature.

She took the signed sheet and placed it in the drawer, then took out another one and placed it down in front of me. It was in her own writing.

"Read this and sign it under my signature," she said. I read the written text.

"I am in unlimited debt to Mr. Eddie Hall. In recompense for this debt I will obey his every order and the specific rules given to me. I will submit my body and provide sexual services to Mr Hall and anyone nominated by him. I understand and agree that my sexual service is unlimited by time or scope."

I hesitated before signing. Annie spoke, "Yes he's told me that unless I watch my step he'll be selling my body as well."

When I had signed, she took the sheet, placed it the drawer and took out another. This one was in her writing again and had the title, "Rules to obey in service."

I read it.

"Rule 1: No underwear

Rule 2: No pubic hair

Rule 3: Naked unless otherwise agreed

Rule 4: Full make up unless otherwise agreed

Rule 5: Prepared for oral, anal and vaginal entry at all times

Rule 6: No speaking unless spoken to

Rule 7: Address all men as Sir

Rule 8: Obey all orders

Any failure to observe the rules will result in punishment"

She had signed it underneath. I signed it under her signature.

She put the sheet away in the drawer and ushered me towards the bathroom. "Come on, get moving. He won't be pleased if we're not ready."

In the bathroom, she closed the door. Hung behind the door was a red hot water bottle, the rubber bag type, hung on a hook with a tube attached to its neck. The tube had a bung in the end. The hot water bottle looked to be full as its sides bulged.

"Bend over and pull your buttocks apart!" she ordered. She rubbed some soap round the end of the tube, pulled out the bung, placing her thumb over the end, and inserted the tube it into my rectum, pushing it in several inches.

"Get your hand round and hold it in there. Don't you dare let it come out!" she snapped. Warm water flowed into my anal passage and up into my bowels. She squeezed the hot water bottle causing the flow to increase.

"You're getting a fast enema, clean your dirty ass out," she laughed. "If it doesn't work well this time I'll do it with some detergent next time!"

My stomach was distending with the flow of water, getting uncomfortable. I couldn't help groaning but she made no comment. I was feeling that I was about to burst when she stopped squeezing the bag. She took my hand away from the tube and held it herself.

"I'm going to take the tube out now and you are going to hold all that water or there'll be serious trouble. All of it!" She wiggled the tube out slowly. A small weep was inevitable but through straining I managed to hold the rest.

I was made to stand for five minutes, my stomach distended and my bowels uncomfortably full. My anal muscles ached with the strain of holding on to the volume of water inside me.

Annie busied herself doing things I couldn't see, returning after five minutes to me. "Toilet now and lose all that water!" she ordered. I walked as fast as I dared to the toilet and sat, expelling huge amounts of water from my bowels. It seemed it would never stop but eventually the ache subsided and the flow slowed to a trickle then nothing. Annie watched the whole episode not speaking. When done I wiped and flushed the toilet, drained and with my sphincter stinging from the huge flow I'd just passed.

"Do it quicker next time, now get in the bath you little bastard!"

I walked quickly into the bathroom and stepped one foot into the hot water, my foot and lower leg immediately coloring with the heat. "Get in, don't hang about!" Annie snapped. I stepped in fully and lowered myself agonizingly down. The water was so hot my skin was on fire and pink like a lobster.

Annie made me submerge myself fully and stay in the water for several minutes while she gathered items. A bar of soap, Eddie's cut throat razor and strop and a Wilkinson sword safety razor and pack of blades. She honed the razor on the strop as I watched from my boiling confinement.

"Stand up and face me, spread your legs." She ordered. She soaped me up from my knees to my neck and began to shave me with the cut throat razor, rinsing it in the bath water as she progressed. When completed she shaved my lower legs and my arms before making me turn around, She soaped my entire rear and set about shaving me fully.

Finally hairless I was made to submerge myself again including getting my head under water. As I lay in the water, my head the only part of me in the air she soaped up my face and shaved me closely, first with the safety razor, followed by the cut throat making sure my hair was cut back to my ears.

"This is going to be part of your routine every week from now on." She explained, "every Sunday you'll be here at one to start and you'll go home when what Eddie has arranged is finished."

She walked me into the rear bedroom. The single bed was stripped apart from a patterned undersheet pulled tight over the mattress.

On the one bedside cabinet stood a large roll of kitchen towel and a glass jar of Vaseline petroleum jelly. "Use them sparingly. I don't want to be spending a fortune on this stuff!" she said, sternly.

"Do everything you are asked to do and do it without questions!" She was ready to continue with instructions but the sound of the front door opening made her halt.

She called out, "We are upstairs, Eddie," then corrected herself, "Sorry I mean, Sir." as he came up the stairs and into the rear bedroom, "I was just explaining what he needs to do." Her voice had gone from authoritative with me to shaky and weak when addressing Eddie.

Eddie scowled at her, "What you both need is a lesson. You need to show respect when I'm here and he needs to watch and learn." He pointed at me and said, "Stand there in front of the window, hands behind your neck and don't move. You're going to see how it should be done first." I assumed that what he actually meant to do was to humiliate Annie more by having me watch her perform.

He pointed at Annie, "What is rule three?"

Annie looked flustered, and replied sounding uncertain, "I should be naked, shouldn't I?"

"Well should you or not?" bellowed Eddie.

"Yes, yes, I should," replied Annie.

"So why are you still wearing that? Fucking strip, now!"

Annie undid the press studs on the straps of her tabard and pulled it over her head. The striking difference from yesterday was her lack of pubic hair. She had shaved completely, or Eddie had shaved her.

"Rule six, what is it?" he asked her. She bowed her head and replied, "No speaking unless I'm spoken to."

Eddie nodded, "That's right. So you've just broken two rules in the first seconds of me arriving. What does it say underneath the rules?"

Annie looked even more sheepish now as she replied, " Breaking the rules will result in punishment."

Eddie smirked, "That's close enough. You will be punished later and by fuck it will be painful. I was going to save what you'll be getting for him first, but you need to learn and fucking quickly! I'll decide whether we invite any of our guests to watch depending on how you do from now on today. Now bend over and pull that ass open!"

She bent over at her waist and reached behind her, pulling her buttocks apart. Eddie inserted a finger in her anus. "Ok you've observed rule five which is good news for you because you're going to get fucked up your ass hole right now. I expect your cunt is still sore from yesterday," he laughed.

Eddie addressed me as he started to undress. Annie was still bent over pulling her buttocks apart. "Mrs Holder had a long session with my fist inside her cunt but she told me everything I wanted to know. Didn't you Annie?"

"Yes Sir," replied Annie shakily. Eddie smirked and carried on talking in my direction. " It wasn't all interrogation, though. I had a boner again when she'd finished blabbing and her cunt was gaping and wet. It would have been rude not to fuck it. "

Eddie continued, "Because I fucked your ass yesterday and because her cunt lips had been stretched a little, it took some time for me to cum, so her cunt got an extremely long, hard fucking. Her flaps were bright pink by the time I'd cum inside her, " he said, laughing again.

He carried on after laughing to himself, "At my age a third happy ending wasn't really on the cards though she did give it a good try with her mouth later. Sucked my cock and got her tongue up my ass for about an hour she did, but the well was dry."

He smiled and raised his eyebrows, "Still I'll enjoy giving her mouth and throat a good pounding sometime this week when I've got a full sac. I'm looking forward to her wanking me off with her tits, too." He turned towards Annie. "Stand up and turn round now." She stood and turned to face him.

Eddie was naked by now and masturbating his hard penis. He spoke to her sharply, "No need for you to suck it Annie I'm rock hard as it is, so I'm going to sit down first and you can drop right down on it."

He sat on the corner of the bed, holding his penis erect. Annie moved so that his penis was against her anus. He pushed its tip inside and she moaned quietly. Eddie spoke again, "Right drop right down, no messing about, full length inside your ass straight away!" Annie bent her legs and dropped. Her face was bright red and her mouth gaped open.

Eddie grabbed her nipples, twisting them and pulling her breasts upwards, "Now up and drop again and keep your ass tight this time!"

She rose until Eddie's penis was almost out of her anus then dropped again gasping as Eddie once again tugged at her nipples. "Try it again but tight this time or I'll be making you pay for it later!" she rose again and dropped, shuddering as she reached the bottom of her descent and Eddie tugged at her nipples again. "Now up slowly and drop again and get your hands round and pull your ass cheeks apart. I want to be in deeper every time. Do it until I say stop!"

She rose and dropped, pulling her buttocks apart, each time gasping as she impaled herself. "Good girl Annie, keep that up and I'll be cumming like a geyser up your shitpipe!"

As she rose and fell, each time gasping, Eddie turned his head to me. "Got a nice little side business in providing prescription medicines has Mrs Holder. I bet you didn't know that?"

I shook my head lightly although I didn't think he needed an answer to his question as such. He continued telling me his latest discovery.

"No she didn't tell me either until I interrogated her properly. More cash under a floorboard than I've ever had and she acts as though she's hard done by. Wouldn't even lend me a few quid when I was short one time and I ended up getting a beating as a result!"

Annie croaked as she rose, "I said I'm sorry Eddie. You have to understand..."

Eddie interrupted her, "Oh I understand all right, and you've broken the rules again so that's three times today."

Eddie pushed her off and laid on his back on the bed.

"Climb on and squat!" he ordered. Annie got on the bed and squatted over his penis reaching down and guiding it into her anus. "Slowly at first," ordered Eddie as she began to grind up and down his shaft. Annie carried on to appreciative moans from Eddie. "Speed it up now," he snapped and her pace increased. She was visibly struggling as Eddie continued to snap at her, "Come on, move it! Keep it tight! Faster! Get those tits bouncing!"

Sweating and gasping, she was told to stop by Eddie and get her breath back. "Right now get yourself turned around and on your knees, we'll have a bit of reverse cowgirl from you and keep that ass fucking tight!"

She moved herself into position and leaned forward, her hands on the bed between Eddie's legs. "That's it, full length, right back to my balls!" called Eddie as she rocked herself backwards and forwards, pleasuring his penis as it slid up and down her anal passage. Her pendulous breasts hung and swayed as she worked up and down his shaft.

After a few minutes, Eddie said to her, "We haven't got all day today so I'm going to fuck your ass until I cum now so get on your back, and get your legs spread and up." Annie laid herself down as instructed and pulled up her legs wide with her hands under her knees. Her anus gaped and her pink sphincter quivered as she held the position.

As he positioned himself, Eddie squeezed her breasts tightly then pulled up harshly on her nipples. "Get your mouth open and kiss me while I fuck you, and use your tongue," he told her, "and act like you're enjoying it!"

I watched as his penis slid into her anus and he leaned himself down, pinning her arms with his. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth, pushing her tongue out as his mouth descended upon it. He began thrusting rhythmically, his penis sliding almost the full length of his shaft in and out of her anus.

The pink of her sphincter gripped his shaft each time he withdrew then relaxed as his penis pushed inside her again. Her toes and fingers curled as his cock reamed her anus. The lubricant was perhaps wearing off now as each time his cock withdrew, her anus bulged and swelled.

With three hard violent thrusts, he lifted her body off the bed and pressed deep inside her as he ejaculated. He unlocked his lips from hers and spoke, "Ah that was a good one Annie. I might fuck you again tonight after you've been punished. Now, get yourself cleaned up before your paying guests arrive."

He lifted himself away, pulling his penis slowly from Annie's anus. She cupped her hand between her buttocks, shuffled herself to the edge of the bed, stood and walked to the bathroom. Her hand remained cupped under her anus catching Eddie's semen that leaked out of her as she moved.

Eddie stood and faced me, "Right boy, I hope you were watching that because we'll have a string of punters with hard cocks wanting the same if not better from you! Get on your knees and clean my cock with your mouth." His penis was still half erect and wet with semen. I knelt and took it in my mouth, sucking on his glans and licking down his shaft.

"I'm getting a lob on again here," he laughed, "I don't know who sucks cock better, you or Annie!" He put his hands on my head and moved my lips along his shaft and back over his glans as I sucked and licked.

"I bet you're looking forward to getting fucked by some big hard cocks! Annie could only get two for today but there will be more because I'm punting your ass out cheap. So you keep it tight and show them a good time. You have got to have a lot of cocks up your ass to pay me back, boy!"

A loud knock on Annie's front door interrupted the proceedings.

maximpact
maximpact
34 Followers