Annie Holder's House Pt. 07

Story Info
Continuing the domination and punishment of a young man.
4.4k words
4.31
16.9k
4

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maximpact
maximpact
34 Followers

Both of them looked surprised at the knock on the door. "If it's him he's over an hour early!" exclaimed Annie, She looked at Eddie for guidance.

"No time to get dressed, Annie. Put your dressing gown on and answer the door. I'll hide in your bedroom." He pushed her and they both headed into Annie's bedroom. After a few seconds she emerged and descended the stairs in her dressing gown with bare feet.

Embarrassingly for her, it wasn't the first visitor but a young boy with a brown envelope. She had to take the envelope and fetch him a small bag in return from a cupboard downstairs.

After she closed the door, Eddie called down to her, "Bring that straight up!" He came back into the back bedroom and began to get dressed. Annie came upstairs hesitantly with the envelope in her hand.

"Drug deal you forgot about was it, Annie?" laughed Eddie. Annie didn't get chance to speak as he carried on, "Envelope here, now!" She handed him the envelope reluctantly, speaking apologetically, "It's not actually mine it's ..."

He glared at her and interrupted her, "No, quite apart from the fact that you shouldn't be speaking, it's not actually yours it's going in my fucking pocket. Unless you persuade me different later, that's where it's staying! Now get stripped again!"

Before she could move he took hold of her dressing gown collar and pulled open all the press-studs fastening it. He yanked it off her shoulders, balled it up and threw it on the landing.

He grabbed both of her nipples, squeezing and yanking them downwards, then upwards. He pulled them apart, down and up again before letting go, her breasts slapping against her chest. She gasped and cried out in pain with each torturous yank on her tender teats.

His voice got louder and more commanding, "Fetch your hairbrush, now!" Annie walked quickly to her bedroom and handed Eddie the large black hairbrush on her return. He sat on the edge of the bed before addressing her, "Now get yourself in front of me, facing away and spread your legs.!"

She got into position. "Now bend over and put your hands shoulder width apart flat on the floor." She struggled but managed it. Eddie grabbed her knees and yanked up her legs pulling her back so her legs straddled his lap.

He bent and spat on her exposed vagina, then inserted the handle of the hairbrush in her vagina. "Next time maybe I'll put the other end up there, Annie, see how you show some respect then!"

He pulled out the hairbrush handle then started to beat her buttocks in turn with the flat back of the hairbrush. He landed around twelve hard swats on each buttock as she winced and whimpered. He snarled as he beat her buttocks with the hairbrush, "Next time make sure nothing like that happens again! It's your responsibility and I don't want these punter sessions fucked up!"

He put the hairbrush down as he finished and pulled apart her labia. "Your cunt is ready for fucking again, now. That swelling didn't last long!"

He barked an order at her. "Get yourself off, stand up and face me!" She dropped her chest to the floor and dragged herself off before standing and facing him again. She looked embarrassed and sheepish.

"Get yourself composed, Annie. Time for you to get dressed and ready to welcome his first customer!" laughed Eddie. He grabbed her by her arm and led her to the stairs.

He turned and faced me, "Get your ass lubed up now, boy. Use enough to get a cock inside you but not too much. We want your punters to feel how tight your ass is when they fuck it!"

They descended the stairs, Annie in front of Eddie. Eddie slammed the door shut before descending after Annie. I took some petroleum jelly on my finger and inserted it in my rectum, swirling it around so a thin film coated my anus.

I was surprised by Annie, who entered unannounced with a jug of water and two glasses. She put them down on the bedside cabinet beside the petroleum jelly and the roll of kitchen towel. "If they want a proper drink I'll get them one downstairs but it makes sense to have some water here," she explained. She left again and went to her bedroom, bringing a small, square faced clock that she also placed on the dresser.

She adjusted the mirror on the dresser so that it faced the bed. Anyone lying in the bed could see the reflection of most of the bed in the mirror. She left without speaking again, closing the door behind her.

I sat and waited, panicking a little. I felt as though I could hear my heart beating it was pounding so much. This was a big deal for me; way beyond what Annie and Eddie had done with me.

I heard the knock on Annie's front door. My fear and trepidation intensified dramatically. This was someone who had paid for my sexual services. I was naked, and felt very vulnerable. I heard muffled conversation then one set of footsteps upstairs.

The man pushed the bedroom door open. He was older than Eddie, probably closer to Annie's age. His grey hair was thinning and bald on top and his moustache was grey. His hands and face were dark and wrinkled. He was wearing a brown tweed blazer that had seen better days, a mustard coloured shirt and dark grey trousers.

He smiled awkwardly and asked if I would help him undress. I held his jacket and placed it on the stool by the dresser. He started to unbutton his shirt from the top and I helped by undoing the bottom buttons, and his cuffs. I folded his shirt and next his white singlet vest.

He took off his shoes and socks, placing them next to the stool and stood for me to undo his trousers. I pulled them down and he stepped out of them. As I folded them he removed his underpants and handed them to me.

He stood in front of me, naked. His flesh was tanned, wrinkled and his build was thin but with a small potbelly. He was a little shorter than me. He took my hand and placed it on his semi erect penis. It throbbed lightly as I gripped it. He sighed as I pulled back his foreskin and stroked his glans with my thumb.

I tried to speak clearly without stammering or showing nerves. I barely managed it. "What would you like me to do, Sir?"

"Sir? Now I like that," he replied with a smile. "What you will do is what I say, and you will do it straight away and without questioning it." He put his hand on my hand that was caressing his penis. "This is what you need to be concentrating on. Your job is to make sure that I get the most pleasure from your body as possible. You, your feelings and your own pleasure do not matter. It's all about me!"

He took his hand away from mine and I continued to stroke his penis gently. He looked me u and down, nodding. "You are very cute. I just hope that you can perform as well as looking pretty. Let's see what you can do before I bury my cock deep inside you."

"Would you like to put it in my mouth, Sir?" I asked, a little less hesitantly.

"No, what I would really like is for us to lie down on the bed and for you to carry on using your hand on my cock gently while kissing me. I want to cum first before you ride me so I can really enjoy the second time. I normally have a morning wank but I haven't today so first time I will cum quite quickly. The second time might take a while so I hope you have plenty of energy."

He lay down and patted the bed beside him. I got down and we both lay on our sides, facing each other with his arm underneath my shoulder and my left arm under his chest. I reached down and began to masturbate him slowly with my right hand. He leaned in and kissed me, his tongue probing into my mouth. I touched it with mine, kissing him back.

This was a weird sensation for me. I had never kissed a man before. I struggled with feelings of revulsion but found even that quite exciting. Here I was being literally forced to perform with a man. I was getting turned on even when I was freaking out inside. Even though being with a man was utterly abhorrent to me.

He noticed my arousal, and broke away from my lips to remark on it. "Don't get enjoying this too much. It is all about you pleasing me after all. Don't forget that!" He kissed me again, but harder, locking his lips on mine and licking inside my mouth with relish.

I continued to masturbate him and soon it was obvious that he was getting very aroused, as his penis was like a rod of iron. His breathing got shallower and faster, and his body tensed then relaxed again. "Oh, oh I'm going to cum soon, " he stated, "Take it in your mouth, hurry up!"

I adjusted my position, moving down the bed so I could still masturbate him but with my mouth near his penis. "Now, here it comes," he gasped and as I stroked his foreskin gently backwards and forwards over his glans, slick with pre cum I put the tip on my tongue and let him spurt semen into my mouth and carried on pumping until no more spurted or dripped out.

I swallowed his semen and asked, "Would you like me to lick it for a while in case you cum any more, Sir?"

Yes, get my plums in your mouth too while you are down there!" He ordered.

I licked and sucked on his penis and took each of his balls in my mouth in turn, giving them a soft massage with my tongue as I sucked them. From his appreciative moans he enjoyed my efforts and I continued until I noticed his penis begin to harden again.

"Keep it up, and don't stop unless I tell you to," he gasped, " I will be ready to be ridden soon so be ready to do what I say straight away." Despite his optimism, it took a great deal of sucking, and masturbation with my hand to get him fully hard again.

He moved himself around and lay down on the bed on his back, with his head propped up on the pillow. "Ride me now," he ordered, " and get me deep inside you. I want to cum right up here," he said, poking my navel.

I climbed on top and straddled his stomach. He held his penis in his hand and I positioned myself so its tip was against my sphincter.

I edged backwards, cautiously as his penis pushed into my anus slowly, with a pronounced sigh from him as his glans fully entered me. I edged further back, feeling his penis slide slowly up my anal passage.

"That slid in a bit easily," he gasped, "I hope you can make it a bit tighter than that! Now start off ever so slowly. I want to savour this bit before we fuck properly."

I put my hands on the headboard and rocked myself slowly, backwards and forwards, gripping his penis with my anus and sliding up and down its length. His hands alternated between gripping the sides of the bed and stroking my chest and face as I ground up and down his rigid penis.

"Get me deep," he chivvied, "don't hold back now, sit right back so you get me right inside you, and clench a bit more. You're feeling a bit too soft in there!"

I tightened up my pelvic floor muscles and pushed right back each time I descended his shaft, so that I felt his pubic hairs against my buttocks.

"Mmm, a little faster, I think now," he said, quietly. I quickened my pace a little, still sliding up and down his pole as he widened his eyes and gripped the bed, occasionally reaching up and pinching my nipples between his fingers and thumbs.

"Ahhhh don't you get lazy now, get me deeper inside you, you're slacking off a bit!" he ordered, "Get yourself leaning back to get me deeper and use your hips not your arms!"I leaned back, putting my hands beside his legs and thrust my hips to slide his penis up and down my anal passage.

"Faster now, " he ordered, "and harder!" I continued thrusting forwards with my hips and pushing back so his penis slid out of my anus to its tip, and then down to its base as I sat on him. I was using all my energy, sweating and reddening from the exertion.

"Faster, harder, come on, come on!" he ordered, with real insistence in his voice. "Clench more so I can feel it, come on, more, more, harder, much faster, more, more!"

I was red-faced, gritting my teeth and uncomfortable now, moving my hips with vigour whilst making sure his penis did not slip out of my anus. My anal passage was warm before but uncomfortably hot now as he slid up and down it relentlessly because of my efforts. I wondered if I had used too little lubricant.

The headboard was banging against the wall, and the bed itself creaking due to my efforts. I did wonder if the bed would break before I did as this continued for a long time, all the while with him repeating, "Faster, harder!" like some sort of mantra.

I didn't manage to keep up that pace constantly. I had to slow and occasionally stop to catch my breath. He taunted me each time I stopped or slowed, "I expected you to have a bit more energy than this. I'm quite disappointed. You've stopped long enough now, let's see some effort from you!" and similar.

For over forty minutes I rode his penis as hard and as fast as I could, hoping that each ten to twelve minute effort was going to have him cum again. Eventualy I stopped completely. Drenched in sweat, spent and completely out of breath I hung my head and concentrated on not passing out.

He taunted me again with a threat, "Well if you can't make me cum again I shall have to ask Mrs Holder for my money back. Now come on, put some effort in and ride me properly. Any stopping or slowing down and I shall be straight downstairs!"

I struggled to find my breath to speak, and gasped, "Could I please lubricate again, Sir and have a glass of water?"

He looked at me sternly, "No you cannot! It feels fine to me, my cock is quite happy and that's what counts isn't it?" I nodded, "Yes Sir it is."

"Then you will just have to put up with it. In my opinion you used too much lubricant. You need to learn that it's not about you and how you feel, it's about pleasing me! At the moment I am far from pleased by your pathetic efforts! I'll be checking your ass next time and if you have used too much I'll have you clean it out!"

I asked again, "Please could I have a sip of water, Sir? " He got cross and replied, "I said no! You have been lazy and barely raised a sweat yet. You can drink water in your own time, not mine! Get on with your job!"

I replied, "I understand, Sir and I will try harder this time I promise. Would it help if I changed position?"

He sounded exasperated as he responded, "No, this is the position I want you in so don't dare change it! Just do your job properly and make me cum!" He poured himself a small glass of water and drank it, then began to instruct me.

"Get yourself leaning right back, palms flat on the bed. Now move your hips forwards and up until I tell you to stop." I did as he asked, sliding my anus along his shaft until his glans touched my sphincter inside. "That's your first position to achieve every stroke, now push back slowly as far as you can!"

I slid my anus back down his penis until I was sitting on his lap. "Now push further back, get me right inside you! Further, push harder!" Eventually as I pushed and thrust further back he was satisfied, "That's your second position to achieve. Now tighten up your ass and do it!

My actions were highly exaggerated, and the headboard was banging against the wall even as I followed his instructions slowly. He cursed after a few cycles and said, "That will have to do, now get moving a lot faster. Don't stop and don't slow down until I tell you to! Come on, faster faster, tighter, move your hips more, get me deeper!"

His taunts and instructions carried on incessantly, "Put some effort in!" "I'm paying for this and I want my money's worth!"

I steeled myself to carry on. Despite the burning in my muscles and the heat in my anal passage I managed to ride him constantly for another twenty minutes without stopping. "I'm going to cum soon, " he announced, "don't you dare stop, come on, harder, faster, get me deeper!"

His face winced and I felt him tense up and grip my nipples as he spasmed and spurted hot semen inside me. Only a small amount but I felt it, "Aaaah, you can slow down a bit now, just keep pumping my cock," he ordered. As I slowed and leaned forward again I felt him relax while I still continued to slide up and down his now wilting erection.

He smiled as I rocked slowly on top of him, no longer sliding as his erection had subsided. I spoke first, "Would you like me to clean you up with my mouth, Sir?"

"Yes I would," he replied. I climbed off, grabbing some paper towel to quickly wipe between my buttocks as his penis withdrew from me. I bent over him, kneeling on the bed and bent my head down to take his penis in it. I sucked, and ran my tongue around his glans, then held it in my right hand while I licked its length from every angle I could manage.

"Aaah that's good," he said, "but there's just one more thing I'd like you to do for me before I go. I enjoy this a lot so I hope that you're good it."

"Do you still think your mouth is dry?" he asked. "I would still like a sip of water," I answered. He looked cross again, "I said no to the water. I was asking if you thought your mouth was dry, so answer the question I asked!"

"Yes Sir, a little dry." I answered.

"Lie down and open your mouth," he ordered. I lay on my back and opened my mouth wide. He put his mouth a few inches above mine and dribbled a long string of spittle into my mouth. "That will do, now get up and get ready to use your mouth. I've paid for it so I want it used properly!"

He turned over on his front to lie down and pulled the pillow down, placing it under his groin so his buttocks were raised. "I'd like your tongue right inside me," he said, "pull my cheeks apart so you can get right in there."

I bent down and pulled his buttocks apart, revealing his pale, brown sphincter and white pubic hair between his anus and scrotum. I licked at his sphincter first, then poked my tongue inside his anus. He moaned appreciatively as I swirled my tongue inside him and darted it in and out.

My nose was pressed against him as I got in as deep as I could. I had to break to breathe properly occasionally and my tongue was aching as this carried on for at least ten minutes. His encouragement was as specific and demanding as before, "Deeper, get your tongue right in there, sucking and licking, harder, deeper, faster, come on, more, more!

For the last few minutes I licked inside and around his anus with him on his back, laid with his buttocks overhanging the bed and his knees pulled up to his chest. I knelt beside the bed, my hands on his buttocks and my lips locked on his anus, sucking, "Come on, fuck me with that tongue, deeper, don't breathe through your mouth, it needs to be sucking my ass! Faster, deeper!"

Eventually his demands fell into moans of pleasure as I worked my tired tongue inside him. Three short knocks on the door startled me.

"Ahh I could lie here for hours while you did this," he said, "but that is my five minute warning." I expected him to get up and dress straight away but he stood and held his semi erect penis instead. "Lie down on your back with your head over the edge, and quickly!" he ordered. I did as he asked, opening my mouth as he guided his penis in. He began to thrust, forcing his penis down my throat and making me gag.

"You will have to work on that gag reflex if you want to please me with your throat!" he snarled. I like to fuck a tight throat and I'll be wanting to fuck yours very soon so you make sure you work on that!" He continued to thrust in and out of my throat for about a minute, despite my coughing and gagging.

He pulled his penis away leaving me red faced and trying not to choke. He snapped his fingers and motioned me to get up. He began to dress. I helped him with his shirt and blazer, and put his socks and shoes on for him.

"I will be asking Mrs Holder if I can visit you again, " he said "but for longer. I would also like it if she agrees to you visiting me too, perhaps overnight sometime so I can have you as many times and ways as I want to. I might want you to wear a few outfits for me, too."

maximpact
maximpact
34 Followers
12