Annie Holder's House Pt. 08

Story Info
The continuing domination and punishment of a young man.
5k words
4.19
15.7k
3

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maximpact
maximpact
33 Followers

"Hurry up we haven't got all day!" snapped Annie as she ascended the stairs, naked. I followed her downstairs and into the lounge. The stool she had been caned over was still there.

It had four legs. It was about three feet high and had a flat, polished wooden top, a foot square. Eddie was standing, beside the stool and Annie walked and stood behind it, on her tiptoes with her hands on her head. Her mouth was open in an "O' shape and her eyes faced straight forwards.

Eddie barked at me, "Watch what she does on the stool, and take note. Annie still hasn't got it exactly right yet but she's good enough to show you how to do it."

He turned to Annie, "Now, see if you can get it right this time. Follow my instructions. When I say you are going to mount the stool and display yourself. The position is back straight, head up, face and eyes forward. Arms locked with hands holding elbows behind your back. You will be in a squat position on top of the stool. Understand yet?"

Annie nodded, her mouth still pursed in an "O" shape.

Eddie continued, "Heels should touch your ass cheeks and toes will be bent. Feet will be as close together as you can manage. Tits out, shoulders back and belly pulled in. Mouth open like you are sucking cock and tongue behind your bottom teeth."

"Mount up!" he shouted in her ear, making her wince with the volume and ferocity of the command.

She tried to get in position but only managed it with some forced assistance from Eddie. I could see her shoulders were tensed to their limit and holding that position with her arms was painful.

"Get used to it, Annie. As a mark of respect to me you'll be spending time on display like this every day."

He laughed, then asked her, "Do you know what's best about this position, apart from the fact it shows your complete submission?" Annie shook her head.

Eddie smirked and answered his own question, "It's best because it gives me total, unhindered access to your ass hole, your cunt, your mouth and your tits."

He turned to me, "Fetch the other stool from the kitchen, boy! Set it up next to hers."

I fetched a tall stool from her kitchen and Eddie told me to climb up and squat on top of it.

Like Annie, my knees were to be spread apart, I was to balance on bent toes and my heels were to touch my buttocks. She manipulated me into the correct posture. Back straight, stomach pulled in and my eyes looking forward at all times. I had to put my arms behind me and grip each elbow with the other hand.

The position was quite uncomfortable. It was hard to balance and maintain the posture. Eddie picked up the cane he'd used earlier on Annie. He used it on Annie's breasts and my penis with short, sharp strokes to correct us.

Eventually he put the cane down and spoke. "It sounded like you got a long, hard fucking up there, boy! That bed was rocking for over an hour. He was pleased with what he got though, I'll give you that. He'll be back to spend more money to put his cock in you again!"

"Now listen closely boy because I'm about to tell you what's in store for you tomorrow." He was relishing the mental torment that his words were creating. "Mrs Holder already knows her duties but it won't hurt to make sure she hears it all again."

"We'll start with mornings first. Dot is on earlies this week so before you go to college I want a visit every morning so I can fuck your ass or mouth. Come in at seven thirty and strip yourself naked in the kitchen. I'll either fuck you there or over the back of the sofa.

You get the easy one this week because I'll be ready to unload, so you'll be out in twenty minutes maximum, probably a lot less. Mrs Holder will be coming over after you and it will take a bit longer before I unload in her."

He turned to Annie, briefly, "Eight o' clock sharp, naked and ready to perform, understand?" Annie nodded. Eddie smirked, again relishing his chance to humiliate here, "That is until you get yourself some outfits to wear. By next week I expect you to be coming over in a basque, fishnet stockings and high heels but this week, you'll leave here naked and come back naked when I've done with you."

Eddie turned to me again, "The next week Dot is on lates so Mrs Holder will get a quickie after two o' clock in the afternoon, and you'll get to have my cock in you for a longer session when you get back from college. On those days, you'll be straight in and strip but I'll probably take you up to bed to fuck you or have you ride my cock on the sofa."

Eddie rubbed his hands and walked out of the lounge into the kitchen and out of the rear door. The icy blast of cold air made me shiver and Annie gasped as the cold air reached her.

Eddie came in and closed the door, bringing with him something large and heavy made of wood. As he folded it out, it opened with hinges and legs locked into place in two "V" shapes of two legs each.. The top was about three feet high. The four "v" shaped legs were braced with cross struts.

The flat top was around five feet in length and two and a half feet wide. It looked like a very heavy duty wallpaper pasting table, which it probably was. Four straps with buckles were attached to it, one at each corner.

Eddie walked out of the lounge again, this time into the hall and upstairs. When he returned, he placed two black, rubber dildos, both fully shaped as penises and both around six inches long with a half set of balls making a flat base. Edie stood both of them on end.

Annie seemed to droop at the sight of them, which caused Eddie some amusement. "Maintain your posture, Annie or I'll be picking up the cane again!"

His tone changed to one of mocking, "No need for you to get shy when your toys go on display. I'm a bit disappointed that I had to find them yesterday when I checked that you'd given up all your underwear. I would have preferred that you tell me about them but you're going to be punished anyway so we'll just take that into account."

Eddie turned his attention to me again. "Forget about looking for signs in Mrs Holder's window. You'll come straight from college to here, straight here with no delay at four o' clock and you will get on the stool for an hour. That's an hour solid, no getting off for a piss, no relaxing, a whole hour in position and Mrs Holder will whip your ass raw if you move or make a sound!"

"When I arrive you will be strapped down hard on this bench. That will be common to all your punishments now. You will be strapped down tight while Mrs Holder works on your body!"

Eddie laughed to himself, "Of course when I refer to working on your body, I don't mean all of it. By now you will have realized that we want you looking pretty. Also, it wouldn't be in our best interests to damage your ass hole."

He moved to a cabinet and took something from a shallow box, a whip of some kind that he held in his right hand, running it through his left hand before shaking it.

He moved over to me and stroked the whip's tails across my penis. "Your punishments are about to get more frequent and a lot more severe. They will also get a whole lot more entertaining, for me and for any audience I choose to invite."

"When you are strapped down tight, Mrs Holder will use a penis pump on you."

He didn't show me the pump nor explain where it came from but I assumed that it was his.

"When she's pumped you up hard and swollen she'll tie a wet leather strap around the base of your cock and balls before releasing the pressure from the pump. As the strap dries it gets tighter. Your cock will remain hard, swollen and much more sensitive. "

"Mrs Holder will use nettles on your cock and balls until they are covered with stings. She'll have a pan of candle wax simmering on her stove and she'll pour it over your cock and balls. When it's set, she'll whip it off with this! Then she'll repeat it, wax and whip, wax and whip for half an hour!"

He smiled evilly and held up the nasty looking whip. It was made from nine lengths of electrical flex. Its full length, tip to tail, was just over two and a half feet. Tape was wrapped around the bottom six inches to make a handle.

The ends of the cables were bared about half an inch each and soldered, resulting in a hard, metal end on each tail. He continued to taunt me, " That's half an hour solid, every night this week, hot wax and this whip. You'll be begging for mercy boy. That's a proper fucking punishment!"

He continued, "After your punishment you will spend half an hour practicing your moves on Mrs Holder's rubber cocks while we watch you. Me from an armchair and Mrs Holder from the stool."

He waved his hand at the two dildos. "One will be mounted vertically so you can get it up your ass, and the other horizontally so you can get it down your throat."

He laughed, "We'll make you the best cock pleaser for miles around, boy!"

"That's what's in store for this week, boy. Next week will be different because of Dot being on lates. You'll come straight here after I've finished with your ass and mouth and you'll wait on the stool for me to arrive. You will be strapped down and punished again. I haven't decided how yet but it will be both painful and humiliating!"

"Saturday mornings you will be birched on my bench again, and Sunday afternoons and evenings will be the time you perform to entertain our paying guests."

Eddie looked at his watch. "Right, both of you off the stools, now!" We both dismounted, me more easily than Annie who was visibly stiffened up from even that short ordeal.

"Annie get dressed and get him ready for the big fella. You can't afford to fuck this one up one bit!"

Annie pulled on a dress and her slippers. Eddie pulled up the zip at the back of the dress for her. He turned to Annie, "Get him installed upstairs then come back down sharp!"

Annie followed me upstairs and into the bedroom. She left, taking the water and glasses with her. I was told to stand with my legs shoulder width apart and my hands behind my head when the next visitor turned up. Until then I could sit on the bed and wait.

She disappeared then returned with fresh water and clean glasses. "Get in position now, " she ordered, but her voice faltered as though she was very nervous herself. I stood facing the door in the specified position; nervous again about what lay in store for me.

I heard a soft knocking at the front door and hushed conversation followed by two sets of footsteps up the stairs. As the door opened I gasped in shock.

Annie entered the room with a man I recognized as Ken Baxter a local bigwig on the Council. He was a powerful and influential man, locally.

He stood well over six feet tall, with a full head of silver hair, slicked to one side, a square jaw and a reddish complexion. He wore a dark blue blazer, open necked light blue shirt and dark grey trousers with brown deck shoes. He was an imposing figure who exuded authority.

He spoke commandingly to Annie, "Leave us now, Mrs Holder but keep that bag to hand in case I require it." I didn't see the bag so I assumed that he had left it downstairs. "Certainly, Sir," commented Annie humbly as she left and closed the door.

Baxter looked at me, menacingly as he moved closer. I didn't know if he knew that I had recognized him, nor whether he even cared if I had. Men like Baxter were well known for having their own way with little consequence, and this was to be no exception.

He spoke in an aggressive tone. "Listen to me now. What I am going to do to you goes no further than this room. As far as you are concerned you have never seen me, and this never happened. I've paid for you, which means I get to do what the fuck I like to you. Are we fucking clear on that?"

I answered, "Yes Sir." He slapped my face hard with his left hand. "Say it clearly what I just said, and say it with some conviction, not just fucking 'Yes Sir!' "

I replied, "You may do what you like to me, Sir and I shall tell nobody."

He grunted before slapping me again with his left hand and speaking in a much more menacing tone, "You'll do fucking better than that. Your body is mine for me to use and you will present it willingly and with enthusiasm. Now is that fucking clearer?"

I responded, "Yes Sir, I will happily present my body for your pleasure. My body is yours to use as you wish and I will be happy to receive your attention."

He grinned, "Now we're getting somewhere. Do as you are told, do it straight away, do it like you want to do it, and do it as though you mean it. If I see one hint of hesitation, doubt or distaste from you the consequences will be dire indeed!"

"Get on your knees, you little bitch!" he spat, slapping my face hard with his right hand. "Get my cock out and get sucking. I knelt down, quickly undid his flies, and eased out his penis. It was a lot bigger than my previous visitor's, and bigger than Eddie's at around 9 inches and very thick.

I gulped, and pulled back his foreskin before I took his glans in my mouth. He sighed but quickly responded, "Get sucking hard, bitch and massage my balls while you're at it."

I sucked on his penis, sliding my lips down his shaft. He put his hand on the back of my head and guided me backwards and forwards, slowly. His penis tasted salty. His balls were warm and I gently played with them as I ran my lips up and down his shaft.

He had been hard from the moment I released his penis but my oral attention had given him an erection as solid as iron. He took off his shirt as I sucked, licked and fondled him. He pushed away my face while he undid and dropped his trousers and underpants, then spoke to me, "Take my shoes and socks off and lick my feet, bitch!"

I undid his laces removed his left shoe and sock, then his right as he lifted his leg, pulling his trousers and underpants off too. I bent down and licked the tops of his toes and his feet with long strokes of my tongue. "That's a good little slut, he commented, "I bet you're dying for a length of my cock aren't you?"

He waited a second then followed up, "Answer me bitch, are you gagging to get my cock in you?"

I looked up at him and replied, "Yes Sir."

"Yes Sir, what?" he asked

"Yes Sir I am gagging for your cock inside me."

He laughed, "I want to hear you beg for it!"

I gulped and replied, "Please put your cock in me, Sir."

He sneered, "No properly beg for it, you want my cock in your hole and you want me to fuck you, hard!"

I looked up and began again, "Please Sir, I'm begging you to fuck me hard. Please fuck my hole."

"That's better," he replied, "Now get on with sucking my cock. I hope you like it rough, because that's how you are going to get it. I'm going to fuck your little hole so hard you will want to scream!" Given the size of his penis I didn't doubt that statement at all.

I resumed my position, gently massaging his balls as I slip my lips and tongue over his glans, down his shaft and back up again. His fists clenched and opened as I continued. He gave verbal encouragement from time to time, "Yes that's a good slut, mmmm yeah what a good little cocksucker you are!"

Suddenly he grabbed me by the shoulder, "Kneel on the bed and present your fuckhole for me!" I knelt down, placed my forehead on the bed, spread my legs and reached round, pulling my buttocks apart.

He bent to look, "That's a tight little hole. I'm going to enjoy myself up there!" He guided his penis into my anus, slowly then knocked my hands away from my buttocks, "Better brace yourself, because I'm not going to be gentle!"

He grabbed my hips as I put my arms on the bed, bracing myself. He thrust in and out, sharply and with some considerable force. My anal passage spasmed, as he repeated his hard strokes seven times in quick succession. He stopped with his penis fully inside me. "Are you feeling it, bitch? Got anything to say?"

I was shocked into silence by the agony of this invasion inside me. He felt massive. My insides were in spasm, my rectum was stretched and it felt like every nerve ending was electrified where he'd driven his huge pole up inside me. It felt like it was embedded in my stomach.

I composed myself against the waves of shock and agony and replied, "Yes please fuck me hard, Sir."

"You are a dirty little slut, and then some," he laughed, "Brace yourself again, I'm going to get brutal with your tight little fuckhole now!"

He grabbed me tighter and began to thrust up and down my anal passage with force and speed, slamming his weight into my buttocks as he penetrated me each time.

His stamina was impressive. He kept the pace for several minutes at a time, his penis sliding up and down my anal passage as I gasped for breath. The thrusting was painful and my insides were hot and sore as he forced his rod into my anus and up inside me.

His conversation during this pounding was sparse but direct, instructing me mainly, "Keep that fuckhole tight, bitch!" "Fuck, yes take it and keep your filthy mouth shut!"

He pounded and reamed my anal passage for over twenty minutes, occasionally slowing to combat his urge to cum before he decided that he'd had enough.

He ejaculated whilst still thrusting hard and fast, only slowing when he had gushed inside me, pushing me down flat on the bed and lying on top of me with his penis still in my anus. I had felt his warm semen squirt up my anal passage as he pumped it relentlessly inside me.

He laid on top of me for a while, breathing heavily, his weight fully on me and his penis still inside me throbbing against my tender anal passage. He rose after a while, using my back to push himself up with his hands. "Get up bitch," he snapped "I've got some time left and I don't want it wasted."

I clenched my buttocks so as not to leak semen, got up and stood in front of him. "On your knees, bitch and lick my cock clean first!" I dropped to my knees and began licking semen from his penis, gently sucking on his glans as his penis stood still almost fully erect.

" Look at my face when you perform on my cock, bitch. Eyes up and at mine, always."

"Yes Sir," I replied and resumed my licking and sucking of his penis, keeping my eyes on his face.

He let me continue for a while then pulled my head back by my hair, mock scowling at me, and spoke, "Now where's your fucking manners, bitch? You've not thanked me for your fucking yet!"

"I'm sorry Sir, thank you for fucking me." I said, meekly.

"That's better, bitch. Now when I visit you, I want you to be a bit more appreciative. I have paid for that fuckhole so I want some fucking enthusiasm and respect when I come here to use it. "

I spoke uncertainly, "I'm sorry Sir, I will try harder."

"Good, I'm glad to hear it, because me and my associates are going to be using you a lot! Know your place and show some manners and appreciation and we'll all get along fine" he replied. "That was a quick one. Next time there will be two of us, and maybe more."

For now, I reckon I've another load to shoot but I'd like some different entertainment before I do."

He stroked his hands through my hair and asked me, "Do you serve Mrs Holder well?"

"Yes Sir, I try to," I answered.

"Does she punish you hard and often?" he asked.

"Yes Sir, and I deserve it."

He nodded in an understanding manner, "I would very much like to see Mrs Holder punish you. I want you to go and fetch Mrs Holder while I get dressed. Tell her to dress in something entertaining and tell her to bring the bag that I left with her."

I opened the door, closed it behind me and headed downstairs. The lounge door was shut so I knocked and waited. I heard some movement behind the door and Annie called, "Who is it?"

"It's me, "I replied

The door opened and Annie stood there, naked.

"What do you want?" she grumbled.

"He wants you to come up and to bring the bag that he left with you," I explained. " and he said to wear something entertaining."

maximpact
maximpact
33 Followers
12