Annie Tormented Ch. 02

Story Info
A nurse's humiliation continues.
3.5k words
3.99
75.8k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 12/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annielock
annielock
13 Followers

Annie Tormented at Home: The Humiliation Continues

The chill in the basement is broken by a small area of lights, heating up the sensual shape of the prone victim. Annie's limp body lies on the cool floor, her 5'8" frame stretched lengthwise under the warm glare of the lights. Her fair complexion, covered in angry shades of red, pink, blue, black and purple, the heat from the lamps baths her flesh, causing the strange sensation of warmth and cold to blend together. Annie's skin glistening under the glow, her flesh is covered with goose-bumps from the cold, hard floor. Annie's magnificent 36D -- 28 -- 36 body is stretched to almost an impossible point. Her hands shackled in four inch padded cuffs with an 18 inch chain connecting them. The chain pulled tightly around a metal post, used to support the house. Annie's long sinewy legs stretched tightly revealing the fantastic definition in her thighs and calves. Her ankles are cuffed in similar fashion to her wrists, the chain between the shackles hooked to another longer chain, which is connected to another post in the basement. Secured this way, Annie's stomach sinks in so tightly, the muscles seem ready to snap, as her ribs appear ready to break out of her skin! Annie's bare sex pushed upward slightly by the extremely tight bondage, her breasts heaving on her chest, rolling with each labored breath.

Annie has been lying like this since she passed out from the previous assault. The wicked duo admiring their punishment of the sensual woman, begin to gather some implements for their next cruel torture! The powerful shadowy woman straddles Annie's unconscious body, slowly rolling a pinwheel over her right breast, toward the areola, across the nipple, then an ever tightening circular pattern, starting at the outer edges of the bosom, working inward! Annie's head rolls gently from side to side at first, slowly becoming more alert, until she finally begins to scream. The dull ache in her jaw is all that is left of the gag that kept her protests silent during her earlier torture! A leather gloved hand clamps down on her mouth, a dark, husky voice mumbles quietly, "Now, now Annie, we don't want to get the neighbors attention just yet! We have removed the gag to enjoy the sounds of your pain, but we cannot allow your screams, as this basement is not as sound-proof as we would hope!" Annie's mind begins to race, thinking of the words that have just been spoken, the tone, the voice, it is strange to her! The fact that she does not know who is doing this to her or why frightens Annie, as the fear turns to sheer agony, being stretched so painfully has put a strain on her entire body, the pinwheel creating a new and more agonizing torment to her already abused breast!

The woman controlling the pinwheel moves it from the right breast to the left, slowly working the underside of each mound, then straight up the middle of the left orb over the full pink areola, to the erect nipple, back and forth until tiny trickles of blood begin to slip out from the multiple pricks to the delicate flesh! In a very quiet, menacing tone, the woman leans down, whispering warmly in her ear, "Bitch we are going to break you, you're going to beg to do anything to stop your torment! Now, you ain't gonna scream Bitch, because if you do, we are going to put a big dildo gag in that mouth of yours!" Annie nodded instinctively, agreeing not to scream out of fear and the pain from the gag. With the bright lights shining in her eyes, she is unable to make out any descriptive features of her assailant, other than she is a powerful, shapely woman! As the woman continues to torture Annie's nipple and breast with the cruel wheel, she clamps her steel grip onto the cheeks of her victim, making Annie unable to say anything as her lips are formed into an O! While the torturer holds her prey, the man swings a leather belt double over snapping it down across Annie's lower belly!

The whipping from the belt sears into Annie's taught belly flesh. She wants to buck, to bend up, but in this impossibly tight bondage, the belt feels like it might break her in half. The only thing her struggles accomplish is to make her breast drive into the wheel, causing the pins to stick her tit flesh, with her mouth in such a way, Annie can only manage a low moan! The reaction excites the powerful man who snaps the belt down across her sex, and groin area! Annie jumps as much as possible, until finally the strain of her bonds make it impossible to move, adding to her suffering. The moan is much more guttural this time, as she is clearly in obvious pain! The woman repositions herself sliding her ample derierre over Annie's face, the leather hotpants of her tormentor the first good look she has seen, giving her a clue to the size of her persecutor. Annie forgets about who or why this is happening, panicking instead at her inability to breath. The woman rises up slightly, long enough for Annie to take in a deep breath, then the airway is shut off again. The savage wheel now rolls down from her navel toward her sex, the first pricks of the pins into her clit cause Annie to scream wildly into the leather shorts covering her mouth. As the pain subsides, the woman raises up again, allowing only an instant to pass, before she clamps her leather covered ass over Annie's beautiful face. As she continues to torment Annie's already abused sex, an unusual punishment is given to Annie.........SNAP!!! SNAP!!! SNAP!!! The strikes start at the top of Annie's firm thighs, and work slowly down to the end of the thigh muscle! Annie screams vehemently into the shorts, to no avail, the wheel causing her sex to warm with trickles of blood mixed with her juices. The unusual whipping on the legs going directly to the muscle, Annie is unable to move to protect her body, any movement has the opposite effect, making her punishment that much worse!

The woman raises her bottom allowing Annie to breath, just in a nick of time, as Annie's chest heaves quickly, her lungs trying to fill up to avoid fainting but not enough time to scream or protest. The action makes her look so much sexier, so much more vulnerable, and defenseless to her captors! They look lustfully at their prey, admiring their beautiful captive. Their arousal growing with each new punishment they place upon Annie. As she tries to gather her breath, the chain connecting her ankles to the far post is removed, but only momentarily. The woman rams a ten inch metal dildo into Annie's sex! The dildo is placed on low, driven in as far as she can take it, her moans not of pleasure but of pain from deep solid penetration! Tape is placed on the end to secure it in place, as Annie is rolled over onto her belly, not before a clamp is snapped onto her left nipple!

The cold floor against skin, that only moments before was hot from pain and the bright lights, is instantly chilled, her right nipple painfully erect, is plucked out from underneath her. The chain that is attached to the clamp is run over her back, tied until it just barely reaches her right nipple, SNAP!! The sound of cold metal on delicate flesh causes Annie to scream, the chain is hooked and slowly raised, until it reaches the poll that secures her arms. The ache in Annie's shoulders intensifies, as she is laid face down on the nippy floor. Her breasts pulled out from underneath her body, pulled to the side and raised. Annie fears her breasts might be torn from her body if she moves too hard. As the vibrator begins to work on Annie, she slowly grinds her hips down into the floor, causing the tugging on her breasts to increase. Annie's ankles are again secured to the chain and tugged cruelly toward the far pole. Annie is immediately impaled on the dildo, the pain is temporarily excruciating, until the gentle hum of the vibrator starts to increase her arousal.

As Annie continues her erotic dance laying horizontally on the floor, her painful cries are replaced by moans, as the two look on, becoming increasingly hornier at the sight of their victims pending orgasm. The woman seizes Annie's luscious hair in her clutches, yanking her head to face her attacker, struggling in her bondage, the bright lights blind Annie. A hard slap across the face brings Annie momentarily out of her sensual fog. "Bitch, you look like a slut humping the floor like that!" As she finishes her sentence the ball gag is pushed deep into Annie's gaping mouth, just in time to cut off her scream from another savage strike of the men's belt! This time the blow is across the full of her heart shaped ass! Annie thrusts her hips downward, driving the inhuman object even deeper into her already sore pussy. Annie's breasts tugged against the clamps and chains, reminding her of the painful predicament her charms are suffering. The villainous man continues to beat Annie, starting at the top of the ass, moving slowly downward, across the full of the derierre, to the hamstring, down the length of the muscle. Each blow having an increasingly more devastating effect on Annie's tortured legs. The combination of the stretching, with the hard whipping from the leather belt, all the way down her lower body, from the top of her ass to the end of her calf muscles. Annie lost count of the blows, but each made her thrust harder into the floor, each tug more vicious to her afflicted breasts and nipples. The orgasm that was building in Annie has been replaced by the searing pain of the whipping and the stretching of her tight bondage!

The sound of laughter fills the air, as the whipping temporarily stops. Annie's legs so painfully stretched and beaten, the muscles spasms from the incredible discomfort, the silence is broken when the belt cracks two more times. The hard leather flogger striking the bottom of her soft well-manicured feet, Annie's scream choked out on the gag, her body quakes from this most unusual and devastating flogging. The pain from her feet raises to all parts of her body, as if the very nerve endings are exploding throughout her abused figure! Annie has never endured such a cruel and savage abuse of her lovely feminine body. The masterful blending of pain, and arousal causing such confusion in her mind, Annie moves from pleasure to pain, back to pleasure only to find herself becoming aroused by everything the two are doing. Annie feels soft pads being stuck on the bottom of her feet, she becomes lost in the building desire between her legs, but curiosity about what they could have in store for her next, interrupts the sensations.

Annie feels the cheeks of her bottom pulled apart, and something rammed savagely into her exposed anus. Her embarrassment growing as she realizes she is reduced to a sexy plaything for the use of captors. Annie screams wildly into her gag, driving her hips downward, forcing the object of her pleasure deeper into her than any man has ever gone. The straining in her bonds, the tugging at her nipples, surrendering to the agony covering her entire body, this new invasion causes Annie incredible pain as the object slowly begins to fill up, putting pressure on her expanding anus, which now fights against the dildo so deep inside her!

Annie's violent shaking and contortions drive the pair wild, they begin to stroke her body gently as a lover would, suddenly Annie experiences another excruciating snap on the underside of her tormented breasts. The sudden agony taking her mind from her sex and her ass, fear building deep inside of her, Annie wonders how much more she can endure, how much more can they possibly have in store for her! Just as her heart raises, the sudden flow of electricity through her body makes Annie shake like a person in seizure, the sting and agony of the flow coursing through her is such an overwhelming sensation to her body, that it almost takes over all function. Disregarding her pain, Annie struggles to find some relief, causing only more pain, when as suddenly as the punishment begins, it ends. Annie takes full deep, painful breathes through her nose, her sexy shape rising and falling so sensually with each expiration and inhalation.

RIP!! The tape securing the dildo inside her is removed, as the dildo is pulled from her with equal expedience, the one part of her torment that she had begun to enjoy, was now taken from her. As her heart sank, the frustration of not being allowed to orgasm making her even hornier, she thought back to the words of the woman, she would beg them right now for anything if only they would let her cum! She feels a slender metal tube inserted where the dildo had been only moments ago, this device did not seem able to satisfy her lust, as her hips were pulled upward, she felt fingers fumbling around her clit, then the familiar snap of a metal clamp on her sex! Her eyes rolling back into her head, she trembled from this increasing punishment, suffering for only a moment, just as it was about to end.....AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwww!!!!! Annie's brain was rocked by the shock from the electricity, but this time the pain seemed to focus on her sex and her clit! Like the sting of hundreds of bees deep inside her, all around her pussy, she jolted her entire body showing the agony from this newest punishment. Each flick of the switch only lasted a second or two, in Annie's mind it seemed to never end. The constant agony, followed by a few seconds of recovery, then longer seconds of agony making Annie suffer so severely, her entire body was wrapped with pain! She would do anything to make them stop, if they would allow her to orgasm, her suffering, her frustration visible to the pair of abusers!

Her body tightened, the stretching of the bonds making her unable to relieve the strain, her beautiful skin covered in shades of red and pink not meant for skin. A thick sheen of moisture covered her entire body. The pads on her feet and clips on her nipples like conductors guiding pain to her most delicate parts, Annie feels the sexual agony from the electric dildo deep inside her. The incredible pain has brought her to the edge of her orgasm once again, hoping they will not stop this time, her eyes almost pleading for more suffering to finally allow her to climax. Everything goes silent for a moment, the gag now being removed from her mouth, Annie begins to move her jaw to relieve the suffering of her mandible joint.

The man kneels down in front of Annie, pulling her head slightly upward, as she breaths deeply, "Is there something you'd like to say to us Annie?" Annie can only make out his toned thighs against his dark shorts, trying to breathe deeply, trying to remain defiant, not wanting to fulfill the woman's earlier prophecy, she looks upward, "yeah, is that all you've got?" The man twisting her head, with the handful of her luscious hair, slaps her hard across the face and laughs. Annie feels the chill of water being poured over her back, her breasts, still pulled so savagely out from beneath her prone body, down her ass, and over her feet. The sudden cold makes her tremble, as she feels the fingers of the woman open part her lips and begin to insert something. Instantly Annie knows what she has done. The ice rushes the cold sensation up her spine, down her legs, covering her body in bumps, the incredible chill making everything hurt, making her want to pull inward, hoping to find a way to expel the freezing invaders from her, when......ZAP!! ZAP!!! ZAP!!! The instant on and off of the electricity made all the more painful with her body covered in water, the ice conducting the electricity throughout her sex, Annie tries to struggle and scream, when the leather glove of the man again covers her beautiful face!

After a few agonizing seconds, Annie is allowed to breath her entire body now trembles, quivering so sensually. "I'm going to ask you one more time, then I'm going to flip the switch until, and leave it on until you pass out! Is there something you'd like to say Annie?" The man holding her hair, causing great strain in her neck, his free hand under her chin tipping her head upward even further, looks down at her menacingly. While Annie is unable to see the face, she can tell from the tone, she had better not defy him. The fear has intensified, how far will these people go, with her resolve broken, Annie looks up her expression now submissive, "yes, please let me cum, I'll do whatever you want, but please let me cum, please don't hurt me anymore, I just want to orgasm, I'll do whatever you say!" The words echo in Annie's ears, she knows she said it, but it feels as if it was some stranger who uttered that statement for her! Her head and face are released, as it drops back to the cold floor, Annie feels the shame of having to beg to be allowed to climax. Knowing in her heart that her foes have won! As she takes a second to deal with her feelings, the woman drops down in front of Annie, her leather shorts no longer there. The black woman's power can be seen in her thick thighs, her bare sex getting ever closer to Annie's lovely face, she knows what is expected of her. Annie's head is raised then lowered so that her face is buried in her foes sex. For the first time, Annie knows her female captor is a strong black woman, she becomes immediately aroused and compliant, as so many of her fantasies are being fulfilled at this moment!

Beginning to satisfy her dominatrix, she licks, and sucks like the submissive pleaser these two have made her become. With each attempt to please her captor, she becomes increasingly more aroused. She can feel the warmth of her foes sex, the trickle of her juices, the tightening of her thighs under Annie's body. Annie's head is suddenly yanked away, when the agony from the electricity is sent through her body again, as she begins to scream, the woman forces Annie's head deeper into her sex. Annie's face now covered with the warning juices of the powerful woman. A second flip of the switch makes Annie's entire body quake. She continues to try and please the superior woman! Each lick and suck is met with a faster and more furious shock from the woman. Each time she wants to scream, she is forced deeper into her foes thighs, after what seems an eternity, Annie feels an explosion of warm fluids pour over her face, the moans and groans of the woman letting Annie know that she brought about her climax!

Annie feels her own orgasm building, knowing how slutty she must look being bound and connected in such vulgar ways, not caring anymore, wanting only to orgasm! She feels the warm vibration of the dildo between her tortured anus and pussy, bringing her over the edge, her pussy squirts, the hot liquid races over toward the floor, as her body moves to the erotic dance of climax! She has finally been allowed to quench the burning in her loins. As she thrills to the pleasure she experiences, fear once again grips her as the woman forces her face deep into her thighs. Annie is unable to breath, surprisingly, her orgasm builds as she continues to climax, lost in her bliss, the fact that she is unable to breath slowly comes to her, as she feels everything begin to go dark. Losing her senses, blackness covers her, ecstasy fading, fear increasing, total darkness, her thoughts race to what else they might do to her!

Annie's body goes limp, the ebony beauty climbs out from under Annie's face, stroking her hair, "that's right sugar, you rest now, you're going to need it!" As her beaten body lays on the cold floor, the two villains continue to take photos and video of their dominated captive. As they begin to remove the clamps, and electrodes, they stroke Annie's worn out body sensually. Annie doesn't even stir, the chain connected to her ankle chain is removed. Annie is left lying naked her wrists and ankles still chained together, her arms still attached to the pole. They leave her lying there, under the bright lights, as they prepare her next torment!

annielock
annielock
13 Followers