Annie's Camera Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They are."

I was going to take pity on her and put the camera down but then I thought about being home alone and wanting to see her and, well, I got a lot more aggressive. I crouched down at the end of the bed, "Open your legs wide," she did, but so slowly and reluctantly that it pissed me off so I stood up, not disguising my anger, "So let me get this straight, you can have your #139's of me but I can't have mine of you?" She opened wider. "Put your fingers on your panties," I crouched down again and shot from various angles, "now under them," I waited for her to do it, "Come on, Annie, further under."

I was getting really turned on — I just loved looking at Annie's body, but she was making me feel a little like a torturer so I sat on the bed and tried to be encouraging. "When I was at home and I thought you might be at your computer looking at my pictures it just made me so unbelievably fucking excited ... I loved it ... I want you to have pictures of me, Annie, I want you to look at them, I wanted you to finger-fuck your brain out while you look at them — and I hope you would want me to have some pictures of you."

Her face was etched in a doleful sadness, "I don't want you home looking at my pictures, Bets, I want you here. I only look at your pictures because I can't look at you."

"Exactly," I said getting up and trying to change the mood, "that's what I want, too, the pictures of you when I can't have your flesh. Take off your panties." Then I remembered an image I had had, "Wait." I sat down on the bed again, held the camera up and put my fingers on her magnificently sloping mons and autoclicked while my hand wisped across the silken surface, and under. Then I jumped up again, "Let's make this quick. Take them off."

When I finished getting close ups of her pussy and belly I put the camera down, crawled in beside her and flopped down on my back with my legs wide open, "Annie, I need you to eat me."

This stunned her. So far she hadn't had a chance to do this — I was way too busy exploring her. "Oh, God, Bets, can I?" In answer, I shimmied up to butt my head against the headboard where I propped my head up with two pillows so I could watch her.

I pushed her panties off me, "Slowly, Annie, really slowly, OK?"

She licked at the juices I could feel on my leg, then she licked deep into the crevices of my crotch before she sucked the juices from my hair and probed the margins of my lips. But I've never been much of a spectator, I could only take this for a few minutes before I leaned down, grabbed her indelicately by her soaking wet crotch and pulled her leg up so we could lie together. It was her smell I needed, and her taste and her warm and willing intimacy. I spooned my tongue into her, lapping up some of her cum then I pulled my face away. "Annie?"

I could only hear a mumble from the lips that were pressing into me.

"Thanks for all of this."

When I put my lips back into her pussy I felt the first flood of her orgasm.

She was cleaning up after a long lunch; I was in the living room with a coffee watching her. I had made the decision when we were lying with our faces pressed into each other but I was smart enough to know that I would probably change my mind after the last traces of my orgasm. I hadn't, but as we dressed and as I sexually sobered up I was still afraid I might. An hour later when I hadn't I was sure I wanted it, and I was equally certain it would be good for me. But still I was trying to hold off the announcement but finally I couldn't any more.

She was at the computer, downloading the pictures from her camera.

"Are they ready yet?"

She laughed, "God, I just sat down, give me a few minutes."

I went over behind her, lifted up her t-shirt and leaned into her with my cheek against her neck while I fondled her breasts, which were braless at my insistence. "I want this, Annie."

She laughed again, "You can have them any time you want them, sweets."

"No, I want this, I want the intimacy, I want pictures of you on the computer, I want you naked in my bed, I want you in the bath with me, I want you walking around here with your tits bare, I want to feel you, taste you, smell you, I want you to put your nipple in my mouth when I tell you to, I want to hear you tell me you love me, and I want to tell you that I love you, too."

Half-way through my little speech, when she got an inkling of what I was getting at, she tried to turn around to face me but I gripped her tits really hard and wouldn't let her, but the moment I completed my speech I couldn't stop her, she rose out of the chair, jerked her breasts from my hands, turned into me, more or less tackling me and she drove me across the room and I landed on the couch with her on top of me, her hands on my shoulders; she was looking at me almost fiercely, "So what does this mean?"


"It means I want us to be ..." I was searching for the word ...

But she found it, "Partners?"

"We've got to be together, Annie."

I cried right along with her, but it was harder for me because she was squeezing me so tight it hurt, but I lay limp in her arms intent on feeling the miraculous joy of giving myself to her and trying to understand the body against me, the body I now owned, the body that excited me so much. When we started kissing it was awkward at first, we had already connected as passionate lovers but we hadn't quite connected as partners but that came after a few minutes, I knew it because we were both moaning through lips that were soaked with each other's spit and then our clothes came off, but very slowly, neither of us was in a hurry, we both knew we would have a lifetime of it.

When I pulled her panties off I lay down, pressing my face into her belly and as I wrapped my hands around her strong thighs, I sucked on her fat. I knew this would be a pattern for me, I knew I would suck on her belly, then slide my face down through her pubic hair until my tongue, lips and face could go into her and and I could complete my connection, as she completed hers with me.

It was over in a matter of seconds but neither of us moved, we just lay there resting, occasionally kissing, sucking and licking each other until the time was right and we gave ourselves to each other again.

I wanted to celebrate our future together, to go out, to be seen but she didn't. She insisted we stay in which pissed me off at first until I remembered her pictures.

"We don't need them any more, Bets. Can't we just delete them?"

"Sure, OK, pitch mine out if you want, but what am I supposed to do while you're out running after your next Pulitzer pic, rely on my imagination? Get serious ..." then I added, "and be prepared to give me a lot more of them; I've already got some ideas."

We were both nude when we sat down in front of her computer and it only took her a few minutes to get the photos ready.

"God," I said, rubbing my hands together like an excited child, "this is going to be unbelievably hot."

She laughed, derisively, "I don't think so, Bets. I've got mirrors, I know how hot these are going to be."

The photo that splashed onto the screen was a close up of her yellow pantied crotch and the moment I saw it my hand went straight between my legs, "And you want to deprive me of that?" I laughed.

At first she said nothing, but even though my focus was elsewhere I could tell she was staring at the screen, "Do you think I should ... shave?"

She isn't particularly hairy, not half as hairy as I am but she did have sparse settlements outside her panties. In response, I leaned forward and kissed the monitor, "God, and to think I could have gone into your hamper for all those years ... and you even wanted me to."

"I wanted you to know what I was feeling."

I got up, went over to the couch and was back in a moment, "This is what I've been feeling, Annie." When I dangled my wet panties in front of her and said 'next', she took them from me and became very quiet.

12