Annie's Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You missed a spot, Annie, let me get that for you." He stood up, turned me over, knelt down beside me and sucked me. I was stunned, I kept thanking him and thanking him until he shushed me with his finger. It was over in five seconds, three strokes (or whatever you'd call them) in total. Sad, but that's all it took for him to lap up every last drop of my spillage with his rough tongue.

He hoisted me over his shoulder and fireman's carried me out of the room. We were heading for the showers. "I'm dirty" he informed me "you owe me something special now, I might as well get clean as you return the favour, right Annie?"

"Oh sweetie, yes please, you'd make me so happy!" I told him, my voice as saccharine as I could muster.

We entered the shower room. He laid me down on the hard bench that sat in the very middle. I watched my handsome stranger with glee from my perch like a picture book concubine as he checked the water's temperature and silently beckoned me over. I crawled down like a jungle cat and eagerly approached on all fours like the whore-beast I was.

The water splashing off my stranger's body drizzled on me as I slinked up to it. Continuing with the animal theme, I acted dumb, giving his royal John Thomas a sniff and rubbing my cheek against it. He chuckled, slapping my face with his cock; not the be outdone, nuzzled it and looked my master square in the eyes as i pecked a little kissy on its pink tip. I was head to head with it now, no more bullshit, time to suck this cock!

I had no idea what I was doing, but I was eager, going at it with no hands. I started slow and shallow, sliding the tip of its head past my lips, getting gradually deeper before sticking to the first two inches. Here's where I started slipping my tongue under his foreskin, working around it. He moaned, slower and deeper than he did when I jerked him.

My stranger was loving it, speaking Annie's name in hushed tones. He feebly pulled out and spat into my mouth. "Say thank you, Annie."

"Thank you, Annie." I winked, he snickered and tapped the side of my awaiting mouth with his cock to make a percussive noise.

When he slid it back in, it'd been two minutes since I started. I picked up the pace, moving closer and closer to his abdomen. The mass of meat delved deeper into me; four inches or so now.

My salivary glands kicked into overdrive, drowning his long, fat dick in a trail that spooled out and all down my chin and his balls, dripping into the pooling water of the shower. I pulled away, blasting a jet of slobber onto his belly and balls before licking it all up, lingering on his testes and employing just one thumb and index finger to jerk him in the interim.

"Yeah Annie, nice and sloppy."

I was wanking now, lubricating myself with my own saliva as I returned to my noble undertaking. I purred and groaned with my mouth full, working much faster now. Five and a half minutes, my jaw was starting to hurt. He was no better, his breathing so intense his chest was rising and falling too long and quick to be healthy.

He started applying shampoo and shower gel, the musky fragrance that drove me crazy died away as my face was bombarded with hygiene.

I didn't care, this whole thing was awesome either way. I just closed my eyes to keep them out until they'd washed past me. The cock tasted the same. Meaty, salty. The way it tickled the roof of my mouth, the hard yet squishy thickness of it, the throbbing of its blood vessels. It was dreamy, naughty, exhilarating. Before today I wouldn't have even thought about blowing a stranger, yet here I was, doing so, and in heaven.

Eight or so minutes, my jaw was killing me and I had slowed my wanking, feeling I was approaching climax too soon. But wait; my stranger, his legs grew tense, his toes curled, this was it. He cried out.

"Annie, I'm gonna' cum, I'm gonna' cum you filthy whore." On those words alone, I just about ripped my cock off with each furious pump.

"Cum for me, sweetie, cum for me!"

I'd barely finished my plead and reinserted before he grabbed hold of the sides of my head and thrust his cock all eight inches down my throat.

I totally surrendered. One whole minute passed as the deep-throating dragged painfully and ecstatically on. He rammed into me at least three to four times a second. My horrible choking and spluttering sounds and the loud slapping of his balls against my chin punctuated his jackhammer based destruction of my windpipe.

I think I went blue, I know I nearly past out. But low and behold, nine or so minutes after I pecked it's very tip, his honky monster was unceremoniously dislodged from my gullet, providing me with a second or so to very, very sharply inhale before he rested it on my tongue again and rubbed it gently back and forth just three times.

He let out a howl, and filled me.

His thick, creamy load exploded into my mouth, with secondary bursts sending it down my throat and up my nose, as well as onto the floor. All I could see, all I could smell, all I could taste, was cum. Better than mine, salty, viscous, much more plentiful. I busted my own nut from the sensation alone.

I collapsed, swallowing, licking, gargling, playing with his gift to me. Certain things easily eclipsed it since then but at the time, this was the greatest day of my life.

I felt the engagement ring being pulled from my finger, but it may as well have still been there.

I had died and been reborn. I was Annie; wife, homemaker, semen disposal unit. I pictured it; picking out flowers, donning the white dress and veil as my bridesmaids told me I looked gorgeous, walking down the aisle, the wedding night, my penetration, my deflowering.

Fast forward, it's late afternoon, I finish my housework, sort out dinner, take a shower, and dry off in front of the mirror. I don't mean to blow my own trumpet, but I'm hot as a lady; a little shorter with softer features, broader hips, narrower shoulders, perky b-cup knockers and a tight, trimmed pussy. Would you fuck girl me? I'd definitely fuck girl me! I scrub up; lipstick, nail polish, earrings, bracelets, the good pearls. All the look good as he comes home.

He greets Annie. He kisses Annie. He eats with Annie. He fucks Annie's brains out.

Then I heard the door to the leisure centre changing rooms unlock, open, and then close. And I was myself again, alone, on the floor of the running shower, cummed both in and on, wearing a crotch-less and arse-less ladies' bathing suit.

Instantly falling out of love with the twat, I quickly lapped everything up off me and the floor, showered, changed and disposed of Annie's clothes in a bin on the way out.

As one day had destroyed both my childhood nostalgia and my windpipe, i never went back there again. And I never saw my stranger again. To this day I thank my lucky stars he wasn't into anything weirder.

12