Annie's Downpayment

Story Info
Wife pays for husband's gambling debt.
5.2k words
4.44
278.6k
81
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rock man 51
rock man 51
247 Followers

Annie sat on the edge of the bed, clutching the transparent, white robe from her peignoir set tightly to her naked, quivering body. How could Chi have done this? How could he have been so foolish as to bet money he didn't have? And especially with these men. They were animals with no respect for anything but money.

Only a short time earlier this evening, Annie and Chi had been sitting on their couch in the living room. Her sons were finally sleeping, soundly enough that they would not wake up until the morning. She remembered the sound of the knock on the front door and then the voices as Chi answered the door. Wondering what was happening, Annie had risen from the couch and walked to the foyer. There stood Chi, with a look of fear in his eyes. In front of him, two large men glared at his cowering figure.

"Chi, is something wrong?"

Both men turned slightly and stared at Annie. She felt their eyes examining every inch of her body. She could sense that something was very wrong and the feeling of these men's eyes undressing her sent a shiver up her spine.

Rocky stood in the foyer and looked at the young Chinese woman. Her long, black hair was pulled back into a ponytail. Although she wasn't wearing much make-up, her face had a natural beauty about it. As his eyes traveled down to her breasts, he could see that she was about a 36C. He examined the rest of her body, which appeared to be in great shape; a flat stomach, firm thighs and long, tapered legs.

"Well, Chi, it seems that you lied again, when you said that you couldn't even pay me my interest on what you owe. It appears that your bitch here would make be a suitable substitute for cash."

Chi glared at Rocky. His eyes red with anger. "No! You leave house now!"

"Fine, Chi. We'll leave... as soon as you pay us what you owe."

"I not have any money! You go!"

"Chi, I don't think you understand. Either I get paid now or Bull over here will start to get angry. You don't want to see Bull angry. Take my word for that."

Suddenly, Chi's anger was replaced with fear. "Please, you leave. I get you money tomorrow. I promise."

"Now, Chi, where have I heard that promise before? Oh, yeah, from you. You've put us off for two weeks. There is no tomorrow. You'll pay right now!"

Bull reached out and grabbed Chi by his shirt. Suddenly, a fist hit Chi in his stomach, doubling him up in pain. Annie screamed as a second punch followed quickly behind the first.

"No... please... you not hit him any more."

"Well, well, Chi, it seems like the cunt here has more use for you than we do. Well, bitch, let me explain what is happening here. Your poor excuse for a man over there owes me money and he either can't or won't pay. Now, I can't have that. You know it would just ruin my reputation. However, I have offered him a way to get more time but he refuses."

Annie's tear stained eyes glared at Rocky. "Please... you give him more time. I know mother and father help him."

"I'm more than happy to give him more time but you'll have to pay for that."

A look of relief came across Annie's face. "He pay... I promise."

"No, you misunderstood. I said that YOU'd have to pay for it."

"I not understand. How I pay?"

"With your body, Mrs. Chao. With your beautiful, tight little body."

Annie backed away in shock and horror. "No... I cannot... you cannot... please must be other way."

"There is no other way. Believe me, you don't have to do this. Bull will just make sure that your piss-ass husband over here comes up with the cash now."

As Rocky's words trailed off, Bull's fist smashed back into Chi's stomach. Annie screamed again. "No... no more... please... I do what you want."

"That's a good bitch. Go upstairs to your bedroom and undress! I'll join you shortly. Your husband and I just need to discuss when I will get paid tomorrow."

Tears dripped down Annie's cheeks, as she turned and slowly walked up to their bedroom. She heard the voices behind her and was relieved that there was no sounds of violence. As she closed her bedroom door behind her, Annie looked in her mirror. Her fingers began unbuttoning her blouse as she dreaded the deal that she had made with that man. She only knew that if she had to go through with this ordeal, she wanted it to end quickly. After removing her blouse, she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. As the harness feel away, freeing her firm, full breasts, the feeling of the cool air in her bedroom on her sensitive nipples caused them to grow hard. She ignored the feeling, as her fingers undid the button on her pants. The silence in the room was only interrupted by the sound of the zipper on her skirt opening. Her hands slipped the pants off of her full hips and they fell to the floor, bunched at her feet. Annie slipped her fingers between her waist and the band on her panties. As she slipped the flimsy material of her panties down her thighs, she felt a sudden pang of hatred and disgust for what she was about to do. But she also knew that she had no choice. It was either this or Chi's life. Annie looked in the mirror and saw her naked body, nipples erect. She could only picture herself as a cheap whore about to allow a man to fuck her for money. She felt revolted by this image and began franticly searching through her dresses drawer for something, anything to help cover her nudity and which that animal downstairs would not object to. The only thing that she could find was the transparent white robe that now adorned her body. It wasn't much, but at least it was something. Sitting on her bed, Annie waited, hoping that the door would never open.

When she heard the door open, she didn't want look up. She didn't want to see that man walk in and she didn't want to see his reaction to her sitting nearly naked on her bed. The robe did little to hide Annie's voluptuous body.

As Rocky leered at her, he murmured, "I knew that you'd be worth it."

She heard him walking toward her, until he was standing directly over her. Her body began to quiver as she became more aware of his intentions. She had known no other man than her husband, Chi. She began to question why she had ever agreed to give her body to this man.

"You're quite a little piece of ass. They'll soon hear your moans and screams all the way back to China."

His large hand reached down and grabbed her wrist, placing her hand on his large cock, which was hard with anticipation. Disgusted by the act, Annie jerked her hand away from his throbbing tool.

Rocky looked down at Annie and laughed. "You pull away now, but soon you'll be begging for me to ram it deep into your hungry, little cunt. That I promise you."

Annie's head was still bowed as she continued avoiding any eye contact with him. As Rocky moved away from her and began to strip off his clothing, Annie kept her head bowed. As he slipped out of the last of his clothing, Rocky walked across the carpeted floor towards her. As he stood in front of Annie, her eyes inadvertently looked up and froze at the sight of his massive, erect cock pointing directly at her face.

Annie looked at it in disbelief, thinking to herself, "It huge. Chi's cock only five inches long. This man much longer and thicker."

"You should know what to do when a man puts his cock in your face. Suck it."

Annie's eyes looked at the man, pleading. "Please not make me do this!" Tears formed in her eyes again; but Rocky was not about to listen to her whining.

"Okay, bitch, let's get this straight. You have two choices: either you do as I say and your husband has until tomorrow to get the money or you fight me every inch of the way and Bull makes your husband pay now. But just so you understand, I'm gonna take your body either way."

Afraid of what he might do if she didn't do as he ordered, Annie grasped his large cock in both hands. She moved closer and very daintily put it to her lips, kissing the tip. She reluctantly parted her lips, as Rocky pushed the head of his cock into her mouth. Her mouth was stretched wide in order to accommodate his thickness. Tears streamed down her face as she thought of the disgusting thing she was doing. She was sucking a man's cock. Chi had never asked her to suck his cock. She wasn't sure exactly what to do.

Rocky began to stroke his cock back and forth between Annie's sweet lips, as it slid in and out of her mouth. Each time his cock entered her warm, wet mouth, he pushed in a little further. After a few strokes, he hit the back of her throat making her gag. As his assault continued, he began to feel Annie's tongue bathing the underside of his invading cock.

"You're learning, bitch. After tonight, you can show Chi your new special talent. You keep sucking like this and I'll give you a mouthful to swallow."

Annie had never tasted a man's cum in her mouth. Placing his hands at the back of her head, he slipped his cock slightly out of her mouth and then violently he shoved it back in. As his cock forced its way into her throat, her eyes widened in shock and panic. Her eyes rolled up into their sockets and she weakly tried to push him away. He pushed forward relentlessly, as her throat relaxed and his cock slid in and down.

"Oh, god, that feels good. You are a sweet little cock sucker."

Tears were streaming down Annie's cheeks as his cock continued its assault on her throat. He kept slamming his groin into her face as his cock thrust back and forth in her throat. Each time that he would slip his cock back out of her throat, he felt the constriction around it as her throat spasmed and she started to gag. Finally, the combination of her warm wet mouth and constricting throat around his pounding cock was more than Rocky could take. He slammed his groin as hard as he could against Annie's face, his cock sliding as far down her throat as it could. He felt his cum boiling up from his balls, as it rapidly worked its way up the shaft of his cock. Annie felt the eruption of his hot cum as it spurted out of the head of his cock and bathed her throat as it rushed into her stomach. As the spurting from his cock slowly subsided, he pulled his cock out from her mouth. Annie fell back onto the bed, drawing in deep ragged breaths, coughing, and choking all at the same time. Her throat ached and she felt like retching.

Rocky stood above the prone Chinese woman, tears dripping from her eyes, her naked breasts rapidly rising and falling under the transparent robe. His eyes traveled down her body to the thin patch of hair covering her cunt. He felt his cock again begin to throb in anticipation.

His hands reached down and grasped her firm plump breasts through the thin robe. Annie closed her eyes tightly, praying that whatever he had planned would be fast and over with. Rocky grew angry as he looked at Annie. He wanted her to see everything that was happening.

"Listen, bitch. Open those eyes! I want you to see and remember everything. I want you to remember exactly what you did for that no good piece of shit you call a husband. And, I'm tired of this fucking little thing!"

Rocky's fingers left her aching breasts and grabbed the robe. As he violently ripped it away from her body, her breasts shook. Her hands instinctively popped up to cover her naked breasts. Rocky laughed, "You ain't hiding anything I didn't see under that little piece of nothing you were wearing before. Now, drop those hands, bitch!"

"You know, it would only cost me a hundred bucks to get some cunt to lie down and spread her legs for me. Since the time you're buying your husband costs more than that, you're going to have to be a little more animated. Put on a little show for me. Let's start with you finger-fucking yourself, bitch."

Annie hesitated, not knowing what it was he was asking. Rocky didn't wait; he grabbed her hands and pulled them down to her cunt. Realizing what he now wanted and afraid that he would harm her, Annie slipped her fingers over her cunt lips before letting her fingers dip slowly into her cunt.

Grinning, Rocky looked down at Annie's naked body. Her nipples had grown hard as her fingers came into contact with her cunt lips. "I said finger-fuck yourself, bitch! That means shove those fingers in and out of your tight little cunt. Get yourself nice and wet for me."

Annie slowly ran her fingers along her almost hairless slit, just as Chi had done every time they had made love. Her cunt lips slowly opened, revealing the glistening, pink entrance to her cunt. Annie spread her legs further apart, with her left leg bent slightly at the knee and her right leg stretched straight out. A slight whimper escaped her throat as she slipped her index and middle fingers between her puffy, swollen cunt lips. She slid them in and out, coating them with her cunt juices. As her fingers slid into her slippery cunt, her thumb and index finger of her right hand massaged her aching, erect clit.

Rocky's eyes stared at her slender fingers, one on either side of her erect clit, rubbing both sides simultaneously. He stared hungrily, as her most private place was opened to his gaze. He could see her inner walls glistening and the delicate bud of her clit, covered by its pink hood. Her fingers had spread open the door to her vagina and he watched as her fingers slipped in and out of the passage. As her breathing became more rapid, almost matching the speed of her thrusting fingers, he knew she was getting close to an orgasm. Rocky's own breath had become more rapid from the excitement of watching the beautiful, naked Chinese woman masturbating in front of him. His own hands were unconsciously rubbing his now fully aroused cock.

As Annie lay on the bed, enveloped in her own pleasure, her fingers buried deep in her cunt as her thumb manipulated her erect clit, her soft moans began to grow louder. She had never experienced this feeling before. When Chi had touched here there, he immediately stopped when she got wet and inserted his cock. But, this was a pleasure she had never before experienced.

"Oohhhhhhh, yesssssss..." , Annie moaned as her fingers slammed in and out of cunt like a well-oiled piston. She was gasping as her back arched and her fingers slid into her hot, wet cunt. Her eyes were half closed and fully glazed over with lust, as her cunt juices were flowing freely, like a stream trickling down her creamy, thighs. Her breathing became shallower, as she was close to reaching an orgasm.

"Ooooohhhhhh... aaahhhhhhhh... I... I... cccuuuummmingg!" she screamed, as every muscle in her body tensed up. Her fingers kept the steady pace that brought her this far. She felt a wave building within her womb that she could not control. As she felt it crash in her cunt, her juices flooding over her fingers, Annie let out a long, contented sigh.

Bending down, Rocky slipped her drenched fingers from her dripping cunt. He put one finger in his mouth and cleaned it with his tongue.

"Your cunt tastes real good. Let's see how it feels wrapped around my cock."

Rocky knelt down on the bed between Annie's outstretched legs. He slid his cock back and forth along her cunt, allowing her juices to coat the underside of his hard weapon. As a small moan came from her lips, he pushed a bit harder, putting more friction between his cock and her cunt. Her slit was soaking wet, and soft as velvet. He pushed the head of his cock in, just barely entering her cunt lips. He looked down and watched as the head of his cock stretched her cunt wide open. Her cunt hole expanded as the wide rim of his throbbing cock popped inside the whimpering mother's slick cunt. Holding his cock in one hand, he pushed in a bit further. Her cunt was so tight, that if it weren't for her juices, he wouldn't have been able to get up there at all. Annie felt her cunt being stretched. If he continued, he would tear her in two. He could feel his head slip further and further inside of her cunt lips, until finally it was almost totally enveloped by her cunt. Annie pushed her hips up to meet his stroke, swallowing his entire cock into her dripping pussy.

Annie screamed loudly, "Pleeeese... take out... it hurt... Nnnoooooo...pleeeese... you stoppp...ooohhh godddd, nooooo! STOP! Pleeesee, you stop... it not fit!...Nooooooo..."

Chi, hearing his wife's screams jumped up and started toward the stairs, only to be greeted by Bull's fist.

"That must be Rocky's cock stretching your wife's tight little cunt. But, don't you worry, they usually begin to enjoy it after a little while." Bull laughed at the Chinese man doubled over before him.

As he pounded her cunt, the young Chinese mother was yelping and squealing loudly. Not since giving birth to her two children had Annie's cunt been stretched as wide as it was being stretched by this man's cock. She didn't think that she would be able to stand the pain. Her tear-stained cheeks rested on the pillow, as his cock continued to stretch her tight cunt. Slowly her tight canal expanded and he began to slide his massive cock in and out. His strokes got longer and Annie began to push back to meet his thrusts. With each stroke Annie let out a low moan. He slid the full length of his rock hard cock into her hot, wet cunt. Annie's body began to respond to his cock. She wrapped her legs around him, with her two feet pressed against the small of his back. She began meeting his thrusts, with thrusts of her own, trying to get him as deep as possible. The sounds of their bodies slamming together and his balls slapping against her ass filled the air. Annie felt the head of his cock banging against her cervix. With each thrust of his hard cock, Annie's glistening labia was pushed in. As his long hard cock slipped from her fleshy sheath, the tight flesh of her cunt was pulled out, clinging to his cock.

Again, Annie screamed, as his cock seemed to pull her insides out. "Nooooooooooo! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee! Ooooohhhh, god... it... toooooo ...big!"

Rocky lowered his body onto Annie. His hungry mouth sought out her erect nipples. His hands began to roughly knead the soft flesh of her firm breasts. His caresses were far from gentle and Annie's breasts began to show redness as his hands moved from one spot to another. As his tongue lashed over the tip of each of her nipples, his teeth nibbled at the sensitive flesh surrounding it. Through the pain, Annie began to feel aroused by the sensation of his tongue whipping her erect nipples, his mouth sucking hard at her tits and his cock filling her cunt. She writhed in pleasure at the feeling of having her cunt completely filled, a loud moan escaping her lips as his cock slipped deep in and out of her dripping cunt. Her hips bucked as she began to meet each of his strokes.

"Oooohhhhh...that... gooood...Pleeeeesssee...you...fuck... meeeee! Pleeesse... Oooohhh,...god...your...cock...sooooo...big! Aaahhhhhh, fffuuuccckkk meeeee! Oooohhhhh, Chi, I... sorry... pleeesee, FUCK ME, FUCK ME..."

Again, Chi heard his wife screaming but her words went through him like a dagger. His wife wasn't being raped; she actually liked this man fucking her. The slut!!!!

Rocky pushed his hips down hard against hers creating a force that drove the both of them over the brink. She screamed out as her orgasm hit, her cunt muscles squeezing his cock tightly, milking every drop from him, as he released his cum deep inside of her cunt. As her orgasm began to subside, Annie's legs dropped from his waist and tears began to flow from her eyes. As Rocky pulled his cock from her dripping cunt, she thought, "How can I like it? He not Chi. God help me, I like it! I want it in me again!"

Rocky stared down at the naked, Chinese woman, crying into her pillow, as his cum slowly dripped from her wide-open cunt. He knew that Chi could hear Annie's cries both of pain and pleasure, but was also sure that Bull had kept Chi at bay. Now was the time to ensure that Chi understood fully what would happen if he didn't pay off his debt. Reaching down, Rocky grabbed Annie by her wrist and pulled her up, so that she was standing right in front of him. He then pulled her to her dresser, his eyes silently searching for something. Annie saw Rocky reach out and grab a bottle of hand lotion from the dresser. She couldn't understand why he wanted it, but she also didn't care. As he pulled her toward the door, Annie realized that it was his intention to bring her outside the bedroom.

rock man 51
rock man 51
247 Followers
12