Annie's Education Ch. 08

Story Info
Alex sets a trap for Annie & Aidan.
3.5k words
4.58
23.1k
00

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 01/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No sooner had my head hit the pillow that night then I was dead asleep and in the middle of yet another erotic dream.

I was shackled to a wall, my arms and legs spread. Naked, I was exposed for all the world to see and the cold stone on my ass felt good in contrast with the heat from the torches on the wall. I was nervous, but not scared. I didn't know what I'd done to deserve being chained to the wall, but I accepted it, almost anticipated it. I heard cell doors open and Alex stepped in. Grinning wickedly she produced a pair of weighted nipple clamps and a weighted clit clamp. She roughly attached these to me, all the while calling me a slut and a whore, licking and biting my neck and my lips. I felt my arms strain against the shackles, not for release, but rather, to try and touch her. I wanted her so badly. And she knew it.

Standing in front of me, Alex taunted me by playing with her nipples and her slit. She took out a long, thick dildo and began toying her clit with its head. Soon she was moaning and rubbing her tits roughly. I writhed against my restraints, each pull and twist making the weights of the clamps pull down harder.

"Please...please Alex," I heard myself whisper.

"What? What do you want you little slut?"

"Oh god Alex, please...please let me..."

"What? Let you what? I want to hear you say it bitch."

I felt myself flush as I whispered "Please, let me suck you...let me pleasure you with my tongue Alex."

She laughed, releasing the restraints. I fell forward, my arms reaching out for support but she stepped back and I fell to the floor.

"Beg. Beg me you whore. You don't deserve to touch me with your tongue."

"Alex...please Alex, I must have you...I need to feel you cum on my face...oh please Alex."

She stepped towards me, her shaven pussy just inches from my face. "Lick it. NOW slut!"

I reached my tongue out and began licking her slit, snaking my tongue between her lips and finding her clit, hard and throbbing. I flicked my tongue against it, instinctively knowing how to pleasure her. Alex's hand shot out and twisted in my hair, pressing my head to her pussy. "Yess..." she hissed, "that's it...Yankee slut...suck my pussy...oh yes...you like pussy more than cock don't you, you little cunt?"

Just as I was about to answer her, the ringing alarm clock woke me up.

My slit was so moist and I desperately wanted to give myself some relief, but I knew I didn't dare. Instead, I prepared myself to go down to the stables for my morning grooming session. As I entered the stables, I passed Alex and immediately felt my face go red.

"Whatever is the matter with you?" she sneered as she passed. "I'd hurry if I were you...Aidan's in a bit of a state already."

Thinking she meant I was late, I quickened my pace to Aidan's office. The door was open only a crack and what I saw made me stop dead in my tracks. Aidan was propped up against his desk, his jeans undone and his cock standing proudly from his body. He had his fist wrapped around it and was stroking slowly, breathing deeply with each movement of his hand. His eyes were closed and a look of deep concentration played across his face. I knew Aidan was under the same rules as I was...pleasuring himself would get him a severe punishment. Still, I couldn't take my eyes off his cock. It was so thick, so long. My clit started throbbing and I could feel myself go moist. Forgetting everything I'd been taught, forgetting how upset Master would be if he discovered us, I crept in.

I slowly opened the door wide enough for me to slip in silently. Tiptoeing across the room I waited until I was right next to him. Softly, slowly, I placed my hand around his. His eyes flew open as he struggled to sit up.

"Annie...what the..."

I put a finger to his lips and continued to stroke him, my hand over his. "Shhh...I won't tell...promise. Was Aidan feeling a bit naughty this morning? Hmmm? Couldn't wait until his session with Mistress to get his cock out, huh?"

Pushing me away, Aidan stood and walked to the horse, tucking his cock inside his jeans. "Dammit Annie. Just forget what you saw. Give me 5 minutes and I'll be ready to groom you."

I followed him and pressed him up against the horse, wondering if I could get away with the plan hatching in my mind. "I don't think so Aidan. It takes a lot to make me forget. Especially if it's something I don't want to forget." I placed my hand over his still hard cock and began slowly rubbing it through the material. "And I don't want to forget what I saw Aidan. The sight of you pumping your hard dick...masturbating...what were you thinking I wonder? Was it about Alex? She was just leaving as I came in."

I pressed against him so his back was leaning against the horse and he had to put his arms back on it for support...right near the tethers, as I'd hoped. Rubbing my hands along his arms slowly, I continued. "Or was it about Chloe? Or Mistress? Or... do I even dare to hope...me? Was it Aidan? Was it about me? Because I know I've been thinking about you...and about your cock." My hand was near his wrist, now if only I could grab the loose end of the tether and slide it over his wrist and through the loop...catching him in the slipknot.

"Annie...please...before someone sees..." I traced my tongue along his jugular and was treated to the most deliciously wicked animal groan I'd heard. He relaxed just enough for me to catch his wrist in the slipknot. "What the hell?" His eyes flew open as he struggled with his free arm to push me away. He obviously didn't think I was very strong, because I had him easily pinned and restrained.

Standing back to admire my handiwork, I noticed the bulge in the front of his jeans. "Did I do that?" I asked innocently, batting my eyelashes.

"You little brat," Aidan muttered between clenched teeth. "When I get my hands on you I'm going to..."

"Oh that's just it Aidan my dear. You've had your hands on me quite enough for a while. Playing, teasing, toying. I know you enjoy making me wet...bringing me right to that edge then stepping away. Now you're going to get a taste of your own medicine."

"Annie I swear on all that's holy...."

"Uh, uh, uh, Aidan, I don't have to gag you now do I?" Grinning, I reached for the bit he had used on me that first day. I was going to enjoy this.

Aidan sighed and relaxed. "No Annie. Have your fun and get on with it before someone comes in, will you? No sense in both of us getting punished."

I stepped up to him and caressed his cheek, "Now that's better my pet," I crooned. My hand reached down and began to rub the bulge of his jeans. "But just how to start my fun?" I gave his neck a few quick licks, nibbling on his ear lobe. Again I was treated to an animalistic groan. I chuckled as I undid his jeans. "But first...maybe a taste of your own medicine."

I undid his jeans and slid them over his hips, down to his ankles. His cock, erect and throbbing, looked so beautiful...smooth and hard at the same time. I couldn't resist stroking his shaft and leaning down to place a gentle kiss on his head. There was a tiny drop of glistening pre-cum leaking from his head. Taking the very tip of my tongue I slowly lapped it up. Oh God, he tasted good. Almost immediately, I wanted more.

I began stroking his hard shaft, slowly, bringing the fold of skin up around his head and gently squeezing before I released, almost milking it, hoping for more pre-cum. I wasn't disappointed. As I licked up the fruits of my labor I took the opportunity to inspect this monster cock before me. I noticed he had been shaved along the front of his pelvic area, but not his balls. Well, we couldn't have that now could we?

Getting his razor and the lotion, I whistled softly, enjoying the sight of him, spread, restrained and helpless. Taking a warm, wet washcloth I gently cupped his sac then spread the shaving cream on them.

"You're not...oh shit...please tell me you've done this before."

"Done what? Shaved a man's balls? Nope. Never done it before. But there's always a first time, right?" I grinned mischievously at him. "Now, don't move...too much...I don't want to nick you." Aidan's only response was to close his eyes and tense his body.

I took one ball and gently pulled the skin taught and slowly brought the razor down and across. Then I pulled the skin taught another direction and brought the razor down. I repeated the process two more times then stepped back. I heard him sigh with relief and saw his body relax. "Oh no...that was just one Aidan...I still have one more to go." His body instantly tensed again. I repeated the process on the other ball and admired my handiwork. "Not bad for a first timer if I do say so myself."

"Alright...you've had your fun...now let me up."

"Nope...I haven't even begun to play with you baby."

"Annie...dammit I mean it. Anyone could come in the stables and find us. I heard about yesterday's punishment...it won't always be like that you know."

I loosened the tie of my robe. "I know...but I know I see something I want right now. Something I've wanted since the first time I saw you." My mind raced...where the hell did that come from? And where had I gotten the nerve to say it out loud. Suddenly I felt like I was floating above my body, watching myself play out some scene from a porn film. One hand went between my thighs, the other across my tits. "Look at me Aidan. Watch me touch myself."

He raised his head and stared, the lust burning from his eyes. The tip of his tongue came out and darted across his lips.

"You like what you see don't you?" I continued to play with myself, rubbing my hard clit slowly, pressing against it.

"Yes...oh god yes Annie." Aidan's cock twitched as if it was responding too.

"Mmmm...feels soooo good Aidan...so wet..." I brought a finger from my snatch to my lips and slowly sucked it into my mouth. "I bet you'd like a taste, wouldn't you?"

"Yes...please Annie...let me taste you." Aidan's voice was a gentle whisper, strangely seductive. I found myself sticking my finger deep inside my wet pussy and offering it to him, my eyes closing as his tongue twirled around it. "That's what you do with your tongue, you know," Aidan whispered huskily. "When you're sucking on Rafe's cock...he told me."

"Do you want me to do that to you? Do you want me to suck your cock like I suck Rafe's?"

"Yes...please."

I knelt before him and cupped his shaft between my tits, surrounding it with the soft flesh. Taking the tip of my tongue I teased his head as I moved my tits up and down his shaft. "I think I'll tease you first." All I heard in response was a groan of frustration.

I slowly licked around the rim of his head, then up and down the length of his shaft. Letting go of my tits, I took his shaft in one hand as the other cupped his sac. I leaned down and slowly licked his freshly shaven balls, sucking them into my mouth and rolling them on my tongue like giant marbles. Encouraged by the moaning I was hearing above my head, I let his sac fall from my mouth and began nibbling on his shaft as my finger slid past his sac towards his anus. I slowly ran it along the outside of his sphincter, gently teasing it.

By this time my cunt was on fire. All I knew was I needed something in my pussy and I needed something NOW. And Aidan had just the something that would work. I deep throated him twice, twirling my tongue around his shaft on the way down, nibbling along the way up. Then I slowly slid my body up his, rubbing my soaking cunt against his head.

"Annie...no...oh god no..." panic seized Aidan's body as he began to struggle harder against the restraints.

"What? Aidan, please..." I reached down and grabbed his cock and teased my clit with his head...oh he felt sooooo good. "I need this...inside me...Aidan, please...now..."

"GOD DAMMIT ANNIE NO! YOU DON"T UNDERSTAND!" The more Aidan struggled the more his cock played against my slit, almost sliding in, but not quite.

Suddenly the sharp pain from my hair being pulled brought me to my senses.

"You stupid slut!" Master whirled me around so I was facing him and thrust me to the floor. I'd forgotten to close the door behind me, and Master came in just as silently as I had. There was no telling how long he'd been standing there, but obviously, it was long enough. "I make allowance after allowance for you and THIS is how you pay me back? CRACK!" His hand shot out and slapped my face.

"Master...no...please...I'm sorry...."

"ENOUGH! I fell for that yesterday you stupid cow, not today. You've tested my patience enough. This time you will get exactly what you deserve."

I raised my tear-streaked face to his and noticed a crowd gathering outside the door. Mistress, Tristan, Chloe, Miranda, as well as some villagers. Standing in the middle of the group, smiling like the cat that ate the canary was Alex. Shit. I'd been set up.

"STRIP!" Master's command stung like his whip.

"What???" Surely he didn't mean to punish me in front of all these people!

"I said strip!" Master grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up to my feet. "Take off your dressing gown Annie. If I have to tell you again your punishment will only be more severe.

I did as Master ordered, my body trembling. Aidan had told me the next punishment wouldn't be pleasant and now I was truly afraid. I let the robe fall to the floor and stood before Master, my head lowered in shame. I had disobeyed...again. It seemed I couldn't control myself. Mixed with the fear of the impending punishment was that overwhelming sense of shame that I had displeased my Master once again.

"You should lower your head you slut. You are nothing but a little cock hound, just like they said yesterday. I'm disgusted with you Annie. I thought living with your Aunt and her extreme religious fervor had taught you some restraint and control. I can see now I was wrong and you must be treated like the trollop you truly are." He twisted my hair in his fist and tugged me roughly behind him. As the crowd parted to let us past, with me stumbling to keep Master's pace and struggling not to cry from the shooting pain form my head, he nodded curtly to Tristan. "Bring out the stock and set it up in the front courtyard. Chloe, go to the village and tell them a public punishment will be conducted in fifteen minutes and I want to see every young man over the age of 18 present. Alys, Miranda, bring Aidan out to the courtyard as well. He needs to learn his disobedience impacts others as well."

As I stumbled after Master my mind raced with the possibilities and not for the first time did I wonder just what I had gotten myself into.

Dragging me by my hair, Master took me into the courtyard to a granite hitching post. A sudden release of my hair and a push from Master had my bare knees hitting the cobblestones and I cried out.

"Oh you'll do more than that before I'm done with you, you little whore. Grab the ring. NOW!" I'd never heard Master quite this upset before. His voice was hard and cold. Almost vicious. He took his belt off and secured my wrists to the hitching post. Behind me I could hear Tristan lugging something heavy and talking to Jean Claude and Philip to help him set up. A cold knot of fear began forming in the pit of my stomach. Men from the village, every man over 18, would be here soon, presumably to see me punished. For the first time since arriving in England, I was afraid. The fear must have shown on my face because Master knelt beside me, an extremely evil leer playing across his face.

"Afraid, Annie? You should be. I've been so good to you Annie. So patient. And this is how you repay me." Master's voice was still stone cold, but soft, almost caressing. "I told you on the first day you were not allowed to play with anyone from the house unless I or Mistress was present. And not only do I see you doing exactly that, but preparing to impale yourself on Aidan's cock. To lose your virginity. Is that how you wanted to lose that cherry Annie? With your first lover restrained, unable to move, to hold you, to caress you?"

Tears were streaming down my face and although the early morning air was chilly and my skin covered in goose bumps I felt nothing but my heart racing and that knot of fear.

Master roughly grabbed my head and pulled it back. "Answer me you stupid slut! Is that how you wanted to lose your virginity? If so, it can be arranged."

"No, Master...no that's not how..."

"Then why, Annie?" Master's voice had gone soft again, his hold on my head relaxing. "Why were you trying so desperately to get that cock inside you?"

"I don't know, Master." That was the truth; I didn't know why I'd been sliding my body up against Aidan's. All I knew was I needed that cock inside me and I didn't care how I got it. "I just had to have it...I don't know...I'm so sorry Master. Please...please forgive me?" I could hear the sound of something being constructed behind me, but Master's hold on my head prevented me from looking.

"You will earn my forgiveness Annie. I've been so patient, so kind to you. And look how you repay me. You must be punished Annie. Punished so you remember who owns you. Don't you agree?"

"Y-y-yes Master." My voice quivered not from the cold, but from the fear of the unknown. Whatever Master had in store for me, it wouldn't be pleasant. At all. Not in the least.

"Tristan," Master called over his shoulder, "set up the other platform directly across from the stocks...you know the one I want. There's a point that needs to be driven home for our young American pet here, and I've just thought of an excellent way to do so. Alex, I told you I'd reward you for bringing these two to my attention."

"Master," Tristan's voice was no more than a whisper. Somehow I could tell that he didn't like the thought of what was about to happen, and that didn't ease my fears at all. "The stocks are ready and the first of the villagers are arriving."

"Excellent," Master purred, releasing my wrists from the hitching post and dragging me to my feet. As I was turned around I saw a form of stocks used on the Puritans in New England, with a modification. The stocks themselves were on a platform that could be raised or lowered, the transgressor placed in them on their hands and knees, their head sticking through a hole in the middle, their wrists and ankles secured to the base of the platform. Three feet away from this device was a bench, almost rack like in appearance, with shackles at the legs of the end and at the head, above the victim's head. "Annie," continued Master as he stroked my hair, "you cunt, you're about to learn what happens to those who displease their Master."

I was placed on my hands and knees, my head through the middle of the stocks. Instinctively, I hung my head. Master's hand raised it by my chin and he looked me in the eye. "Oh no my pet, you're going to need to have your head up for this. And you'll want to see what happens to Aidan, I'm sure."

A growing murmur told me the village men were approaching and I turned my head in their direction. Sure enough, an army of them was literally running towards the courtyard, bulges apparent in the crotches of most of them. Whatever was in store for me, these men apparently had seen it before and enjoyed it.