Annie's Education Ch. 10

Story Info
Her life as a cock hound.
8k words
4.67
43.2k
00

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 01/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took most of the afternoon to suck each cock presented before me. Rather than tire of the action, the taste of the sperm hitting the back of my throat, I found myself craving the next hard dick, wondering what that man's semen would taste like. Would it be salty? A little sweet? Sour, perhaps. All I knew was that with each cock, my hunger grew.

When the last villager had walked away, tucking his softening member back into his slacks, Tristan and Rafe eased me from the stocks. Rafe placed the collar around my neck as Tristan massaged my arms and legs. Giving me a gentle pat on my still aching ass, he smiled. "She's all yours Rafe, you lucky bastard."

"Sometimes life here can be unbelievably good, can't it Tristan?" Rafe chuckled as he hooked the lead to my collar. He began to walk towards the stables, gently tugging at my lead. I began to follow on my feet when he stopped and turned. "No Annie. Down."

I immediately remembered Master's instructions. I got down on all fours and began crawling after Rafe. He made his way to the stables slowly, for which I was grateful. An afternoon on my knees left them sore and tender. Each cobblestone seemed to dig into my kneecaps.

Rafe hooked the lead to my 'dog house' and knelt beside me, fondling my tits. "Do you have any idea how beautiful you looked this afternoon?"

I blushed as my nipples hardened from Rafe's attention. "It was awful."
"You got what you deserved Annie. Each of us has had to be reminded of our place at least once. And yes, truthfully, I'll agree with you. Parts of it were a bit over the top. He didn't have to have Alex fuck him in front of you. He certainly didn't have to take your ass that way, in front of everyone. That's no way to introduce a lovely such as yourself to the anal delights." Rafe began kissing my neck, nibbling along the nape, sending shivers down my spine. "But the rest of it Annie…you loved it, didn't you?"

I blushed deeper as that familiar moistness between my legs. "Yes," I whispered. Heaven help me, I wanted it again…I wanted Rafe's cock between my lips. I wanted to feel his hard member thrusting in and out, fucking my warm, moist mouth. I had no idea where this was coming from. I should be tired of it by now, I told myself. Definitely well sated. That wasn't the case, however. I wanted that cock and I wanted it now.

"Louder Annie. You liked sucking all those dicks. Even the old ones." Rafe's hand left my tits and traveled to my bare cunt. Laughing as he felt my wetness, he began tracing slow circles against my clit.

"Yes," I replied louder. "I loved it. With each one I wanted more." I heard Rafe's zipper go down. Thank god, I thought, my mouth salivating in anticipation.

"Good girl. I could tell you liked it. You went after each one with such enthusiasm." He lifted me to my knees and stood in front of me, his erect member just inches away from my face. "Feed."

I placed my hands behind my neck and greedily went down on his dick. I slid my mouth up and down his shaft, sucking my cheeks in on the way up. I was rewarded by a small groan from my keeper.

"Oh yes Annie. Damn, even without your hands you are so good. Mmmm…"

I let him pop out of my mouth long enough to murmur my thanks, then went back to my task.

"Your tongue, Annie. Use your tongue."

I began swirling my tongue around Rafe's shaft and head. I could taste his precum, a little on the sweet side, and knew I was doing well. With no warning, Rafe grabbed my head in his hands and began thrusting his cock deep into my mouth again and again, his head viciously hitting the back of my throat.

"God yes…suck it…suck it you little slut…unnnnhhhhhh"

I sucked even harder, my own pussy getting moist and the familiar tingle of an impending orgasm building in the center of my clit. I couldn't believe it. Was I going to get off just from Rafe ejaculating? As Rafe continued to fuck my mouth harder and faster, his grunts and groans growing louder as he approached his own climax, I found myself moaning and whimpering against his shaft as my orgasm continued to build. When the first wave of cum splashed against my throat, I felt my body convulse involuntarily, not from a gag reflex, but with electric sparks as I felt my pussy gush, throb and pulse.

As he withdrew from my mouth, Rafe planted a series of soft kisses against my neck, whispering in my ear. "You are amazing, you know that? Tell me how much you love sucking cock."

I laughed. "I love sucking cock. Thrive on it." Where the hell had that come from? But it was true, I realized. I did thrive on it. As humiliating as this morning had been, it did prove a point. I loved the feel of good stick cock between my lips. The only problem was, once I had it between my lips, I wanted it between my legs. How I knew this I had no clue, since I'd never had one between my legs. Still, though my own orgasm was pretty powerful, I felt something was missing.

As if reading my mind, Rafe eased me down to the ground on my back and slid between my legs. "Impressive as your orgasm was, and it truly was Annie, it's not quite the same is it?"

I sat up, regretfully pushing Rafe's head away from my snatch. "No…shit…don't make me do this."

"It's okay Annie. I've got Mistress' permission." He nodded over his shoulder. Sure enough, Mistress was leaning against one corner of the stables, a very pleased smile on her face. I had no idea how long she had been standing there, but I gathered it was long enough.

"Go ahead, Annie. Enjoy it. You deserve it after what my brother put you through today." She seemed to sense my hesitation and she crossed over to me and knelt by my head. "He's not the only one who can make the rules around here my dear. And it's not as if you'll be breaking any. I'll be right here…watching." She lifted my head and placed it in her lap, her hands caressing down my shoulders, down to my breasts. I tensed then figured, what the hell, why not?

I laid my head back into her lap and closed my eyes as Rafe knelt his head between my legs and began licking at my outer lips, every once and a while teasing my hardening clit. I felt Mistress's hands slide down to my breasts to my nipples. Her long fingers gently rolling them until they stood out.

"Feels good doesn't it Annie?" Her breath was hot as she whispered in my ear. I nodded, afraid to open my mouth for fear my inner doubts would come forth. I couldn't suppress a gasp though as I felt Rafe's teeth against my clit. He nibbled and sucked at it until my back arched, lifting my hips off the ground. Without thinking my arms went up behind me and around Mistress' waist. "That's it baby," she whispered, "let it go…just flow with it." I groaned in response and pushed my pussy up against Rafe's eager tongue. My eyes popped open as I felt her lips against my throat. "Shh…" Mistress continued trailing kisses down my throat, "just relax and let it happen baby." Again I thought, why not. It wasn't like my mortal soul was 'free from taint' as my aunt would put it. I was probably well on my way to hell if she was right. I let my head sink back down to her lap as I felt her tongue begin a counter assault on my nipples as Rafe continued waging war on my pussy. I felt myself floating, and with my eyes closed I could concentrate on the feelings coursing through my body and Rafe and Mistress talked to each other as they continued to pleasure me.

"Suck her clit Rafe…nibble on it…make her moan." He complied as did I. "Oh yes, you were right, she positively purrs" Mistress' tongue twirled around my nipple as she sucked on it, Rafe mimicking her actions on my clit, my body lifting completely off the ground as I grunted and groaned in pleasure.

"She's quite vocal too Mistress, if you'll let her."

"Oh really," she chuckled. "Go ahead Annie…let's her what this little kitty has to say. You like this? Do you like Rafe sucking on your cunt while I play with your tits?" Her fingers twisted and tugged at them as she questioned me.
"Yes…oh god yes…that's it…suck on it Rafe…oh please…"

"And what about me, Annie? Does my sucking on your tits make you feel good?"

"Oh…oh shit…yes…yes Mistress. It makes me feel good."

"Mmm…good…because I like sucking on your tits…the boys were right…they're amazing when erect." My body twisted and arched under the double assault being conducted on my body. "I'm not like my brother, Annie. It's not about control with me…it's about your pleasure. You cum anytime you want to."

Rafe began sucking and nibbling harder on my clit as Mistress' mouth went down on my tit, sucking and nibbling on one as she tugged and twisted the other. That was all I needed. My eyes squeezed shut and colors exploded behind my lids as wave after wave of electric shocks coursed through my body. I heard myself cry out again and again as my pussy clenched and throbbed with each wave of my climax. I felt myself being released and laid down on the ground, totally spent. I opened an eye and saw Mistress lapping my juices from Rafe's chin and lips. It seemed there were whole world's of religious sexual taboos I had yet to explore, I thought as I drifted off to sleep.

I awoke to a rude poking at my shoulder with the toe of someone's boot. "Git up slut. The master said you were to suck any lad's cock and I've got a good one for you." I opened my eyes and saw one of the young men from the village standing in front of me. "I said git up. Suck it before I go to the Master. Gotta say though, I wouldn't mind seeing you punished again like this morning." His hands were undoing his slacks, releasing his cock and stroking it.

I got up on my knees but obviously not quickly enough because his hand shot out and grabbed me by my hair, pulling me up and forward. I had barely had time to open my mouth before his rod was thrusting roughly in and out, fucking my mouth with abandon. It didn't take long before he grunted a couple of times and blew his wad down my throat. He released his hold on my hair, throwing me to the ground without saying a word and walked away.

Instinctively I curled up to a seated fetal position, hugging my knees tightly to my chest and rocking. Part of me wanted to scream out in rage, frustration, agony. Another part wanted desperately to earn Master's forgiveness at any price, to find myself back in his good graces. The two sides waged a silent war of back and forth that afternoon, each trying to declare supremacy. Finally I realized I could never go back to the life before Hillenbroke; the life where admitting you had sexual needs and desires was sinful, the life where sex as something sinful unless shared within the confines of marriage, the life where anything other than the sexual act between two partners of the opposite sex was a mortal sin and would damn your soul for all eternity. Where did that leave me though? I knew deep in my heart what Master was doing wasn't quite right. There was a fine line between dominance as a means of sexual control and dominance as a means of psychological abuse. There was something else brewing in this village, or at least the manor. Something not quite ethical, but I didn't know what. It had something to do with those injections, of that I was positive. I didn't get a chance to work it out further as my thoughts were interrupted by a shadow falling across me. I looked up to see Master, silhouetted by the sun behind his back. Instinctively I hung my head in shame.

"You should be ashamed." His voice was quiet, unemotional as he stood before me. "You're a quick study, though, I'll give you that. It won't lessen the time of your punishment however. A month is what I said in front of the men and a month is what you'll get. Your obedience, however, will make this pass quickly and a bit more enjoyably I would imagine. Young Colin has already been up to the manor house to make some comments about your obedience."

My head jerked up at that. That little prick. He complained to Master, I knew it. Something must have shown in my eyes because Master chuckled.

"Don't worry Annie. He had nothing but good things to say. I imagine we'll be seeing a lot of that one over the next month. Someone will bring your dinner out shortly and Tristan will bring you inside before it gets dark."

He turned and left, leaving me with my thoughts. I looked around at my surroundings, wondering again how a quiet, shy, religious young woman could have not only arrived at such a situation, but not actively sought a means of escape. How could I sit here, naked, chained to a dog house, as a man stood before me, admonishing me like a misbehaving dog, yet still want him, crave him, desire to please him. Was that because of what was being injected? Was it some sort of mind control? Or was this a part of me I didn't know existed? Some dark hidden recess of my mind that wanted to yield completely to whatever a man desired? Did this make me a sexual pervert or was this normal? Did all women feel this way or was it just me? I stretched out on the ground, seeing for the first time, a blanket inside the dog house. Pulling it out, I arranged a nest for myself and curled up in the warm afternoon sun for another nap.

When I awoke, the sun was sinking behind the hills, a large orange ball, turning the surrounding sky vivid shades of purple, blue and rose. Chloe was walking towards me, two dog bowls in her hands. I flushed with embarrassment, but whether it was from shame or self consciousness I didn't know.

"Here you go. I'm not supposed to linger and talk to you, Master's orders." She set the bowls down in front of me; one full of water, the other full of chopped up bits of steak. At least I'd be well fed during my punishment. Overcome by the day's events, I felt the tears start to stream down my face. Chloe bent down and hugged my head to her chest, stroking my hair. "Sh, love, it will be alright. We all know the two of you were set up. I think even Master realizes it, but can't go back on his word. Just do your best to behave and the next month will go by quicker than you think."

I sniffed back my tears, staring at the ground. "You'd better go before he notices how long you've been gone." I didn't want to be the cause of another friend getting into trouble. Aidan! I hadn't seen him since he'd been led away this morning. I looked up at Chloe as she turned to leave. "Is he okay?"

She knew who I was referring to and hung her head. "Annie, don't ask, okay? Especially not Master. It's better that you not know."

My mind raced with the possibilities as Chloe walked back to the house. I began to pick up a bit of meat with my fingers when I stopped myself, the hair on the back of my neck standing up. I looked up towards the house and saw Alex standing in an upstairs window, watching me, waiting for me to disobey. I dropped my hand and keeping my eyes on her, lowered my head to eat my dinner. She flounced away, obviously angered by my adherence to Master's commands.

As the sky grew darker, Tristan appeared with a lead. "Come on Annie. Time for bed." He released my collar from the chain connected to the dog house and attached the lead. My limbs were stiff from kneeling so much today and I longed to rise up, stretch and walk on my feet. I knew that wouldn't be happening anytime soon though. Tristan was as considerate as Rafe, and went slowly over the cobblestones in the courtyard. The pile of the carpeting on the stairs dug into my knees as we made our way upstairs. I couldn't see or hear any of the other members of the household. As if reading my thoughts, Tristan spoke softly as we entered Master's bedroom. It was dark with the exception of a few candles. "They're all in the west wing. Master's decided to have an impromptu entertainment." I looked up at him questioningly and he shook his head. "You'll find out soon enough, Annie." He attached my collar to a lead connected to the foot of Master's bed. A large cushion of brushed suede sat there, with a flannel blanket folded neatly at one end. My bed, I assumed. I crawled up on it and pulled the blanket over me as Tristan silently left the room.

I don't even remember my head hitting the cushion, but I awoke to a darkened room and the sounds of a couple having sex. Master's grunts I recognized, his partner remained anonymous. I laid there, listening, trying to ignore them, to ignore my own arousal at what I was hearing.

"God you have such lovely tits."

"Thank you Master." Alex. I should have guessed.

"You know…you were quite…cruel to those two today…don't think I'm not aware of what …goes on … in my own…household Alex." I could hear suckling sounds between his words and gathered he must be sucking at those 'lovely tits' as he put it. I felt a surge of jealousy burst forth from the pit of my stomach. Why her? Was it her cruelty? She was beautiful yes, but why was he so enamored of her. Or did he know fucking her would drive me crazy? I heard Alex gasp out in pain. Curiousity got the better of me and I slowly knelt up at the foot of the bed to see what was going on.

The pair were laying crosswise on the bed, affording me a direct view of everything that went on. Alex was on her back, her long black hair fanned out against the blankets. As my eyes grew accustomed to the darkness, I saw that her arms were above her head and restrained to Master's headboard by leather straps. Her legs were spread in a similar fashion. A flash of lightning illuminated the room and I saw Master kneeling between her legs, attaching a pair of nipple clamps. After securing the second one, he gave the connecting chain a gentle tug, illiciting another gasp from Alex. Was he going to punish her for setting me up? As I continued to watch them, I felt my cunt grow moist. Master connected another chain to the one between her breasts. This one he trailed down to her pussy, where his hand was teasingly massaging her clit.

"Answer me Alex," he continued playing with her clit, rubbing and pulling on it until it was hard and erect. "Why were you so mean?"

"Because I'm jealous Master." Alex writhed underneath him, enjoying his attention to her clit, the pressure of the clamps on her tits. The more she writhed it seemed the more the clamps pulled on them.

Master attached the other end of the second chain to her clit, receiving another sharp gasp from Alex. "Why are you jealous Alex?"

"Because … oh…oh god…" Alex writhed even more as Master slid weights on the chain between her tits. Every movement she made now caused the weights to slide and pull even harder on the chain. Master continued to kneel inbetween her legs, one hand pulling on the chain that was attached to her clit, the other stroking his massive cock.

"Because why, Alex. Answer me." Master's voice had gone cold.

"Oh god…feels soooo good. Because everyone loves her. Because you love her."

Master knelt over Alex and began nuzzling her neck. "No, I don't love her," he said between nibbles and trailing kisses down her neck. "She's new to this, she's not as experienced as you were when you arrived Alex. So special attention must be paid to her. Besides, why should it matter if I care for her?" Master stopped stroking his cock and moved it to the lips of Alex's pussy, rubbing his head against her clit. The action seemed to drive her wild as she began thrashing about, pulling against her restraints. "Why Alex…tell me why?" Master's breathing became ragged as he became more exicted.

"Unnnggghh….because….oh god….because I want it Master. I need it sooo badly."

"What Alex? What is it you need so badly?"

"Your cock Master. I need your cock."

"This cock Alex?" He thrust it inside her once and withdrew, going back to rubbing the head against her clit.

"OH…yes…yes Master, that cock. I need that cock in my pussy Master. Must have it in my pussy."

Master gave her two deep thrusts with his cock in response then withdrew. "Like…that…Alex?"