Annie's Education Ch. 12

Story Info
Annie & the girls go shopping - & playing.
4.9k words
4.75
22.2k
1
0

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 01/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few days followed without much excitement. I know it sounds odd, but life at the manor had fallen into a rather dull routine. Classes had begun by this time so after my morning grooming sessions I had a quick breakfast then a heavy class schedule. Aidan was still cold and standoffish with me, and had even gone so far as to refuse when Master offered him one of my now famous blowjobs after dinner. Our fellow students and faculty eyed us with a mix of unabashed curiosity and downright scorn. Some of the women on campus didn't take many pains to disguise or whisper their comments as we walked past. I found the first few times being called a slut, whore and trollop behind my back a bit mortifying, but after awhile it became amusing. After all, it was difficult to be any one of those things when you still had your virginity. Some professors, knowing our dress code at the manor, insisted I sit in the front row, legs uncrossed. I did as asked and on more than one occasion was thanked by some classmates for making the professor cut class short. Other professors seemed to single me out for interrogations on the material covered the class before, as if intent on proving my lasciviousness had an impact on my IQ. While I was amused to prove them wrong, they were not. A high intellect was not, apparently supposed to go along with a strong libido and wanton behavior.

Chloe and I had told Lin Mai, Miranda and Sarah about what went on between Master & Mistress the day of my spa treatment. Lin Mai and Sarah didn't seem to care, but Miranda was definitely interested. We agreed Alex was not to be trusted with this information, our line of thinking leaning towards the 95% of whatever making her more than a little untrustworthy. Between the three of us we had devised a schedule of sorts for sneaking into the closet to see what more we could discover, but so far, nothing else had been revealed. The grate was too high to let us discern the small type that was on the vials, but I did note that there was the same amount of vials as there were individuals living in the house. Kept on a separate side of the refrigerator were six more vials, clearly marked with roman numerals and different colored caps on it. We decided that one of those was the infamous Serum V, but we had no idea what it did or what I through IV and VI did.

One morning on my way back from my grooming session before I headed off to class, Master called me into his office. I assumed the supplicant position now without being asked and without thinking if I was naked. This seemed to please Master. As I knelt beside his desk, images of previous training sessions flashing before my eyes, I wondered what he had in store for me now.

"I've been going over your tapes Annie." Master never bothered to look up from his papers when he spoke with me, unless it was to admonish me or order me to suck his cock. "Yes, tapes. I'm sure you're smart enough to realize that the events that took place at the spa were taped. As has every training session you've had."

"I hope my Master is pleased with my progress." I held my head down, eyes cast to the floor. Imagining him watching those tapes made my pussy tingle and the juices begin to flow.

"Oh I am. Very much so. In fact," Master pushed away from the desk and stood in front of me, "I'm so impressed with the progress you've made that I've decided to remedy your situation much sooner than I anticipated. Feed." The last command was given almost as an afterthought, and I greedily complied. As was often the case, my need to have my Master's cock in my mouth was unusually strong when I was in his office. I held my mouth open and bobbed up and down his rigid staff. "You're to be fitted for your trousseau this afternoon. Mistress and the other female pets will be taking you into town. Oh my yes...such a good little cock sucker I have." His hands fisted in my hair as he began to move my head back and forth, controlling the movements and pace. "Tongue...use your tongue, slut."

I began to twirl my tongue around his shaft and head as I was moved back and forth. His precum tasted sweet upon my lips and made me thirsty for more. It took every ounce of control I had not to start moving my hips back and forth. Master knew this and chuckled. "Don't you move...don't you dare move Annie. Oh yes...that's it my little whore...suck it...suck your master's cock. Hands Annie...use your hands."

I continued twirling my tongue around his shaft and sucking as I placed one hand around his cock and used the other to cup his balls. During one of my training sessions after dinner, Miranda had shown me how to roll a man's balls in the palm of your hand, gently, slowly, methodically. The hand around Master's shaft echoed the movements of my head, up and down, twisting slightly. Master's movements became more intense as he wrapped my hair around his hands even more tightly and began thrusting his hips, lost in his own nirvana. "That's it...that's it...suck it...suck my cock...oh god...I can't wait to fuck you Annie...suck it harder whore..."

I moved my hand up and down his rigid stick faster and faster in matching rhythm to my head. The need to move my hips, to have some kind of pressure against my clit was maddening and I began moaning as I sucked my Master. The vibrations sent him over the edge and with a loud roar as he flooded my mouth with his semen. I hungrily sucked it down, licking his shaft and head and using my index finger and thumb to milk the remnants of his juice onto my waiting tongue. I gazed up at him as he panted for breath.

"Oh yes, you like that don't you slut?"

"Yes Master."

"What would you do Annie, if you couldn't suck my cock anymore?" Master zipped up his slacks and returned to the papers on his desk. I remained kneeling.

"I've never thought about that Master." That was true. Certainly there would be a day, wouldn't there, when I wouldn't be able to have his dick in my mouth. A panic settled in the pit of my stomach. That would mean one of two things. Either I would no longer be living here at the Manor or Master would have a new pet to train. Both thoughts seemed awful. "I don't think I'd like that Master."

"You don't think?"

"No, Master, I know I wouldn't like it."

"You wouldn't be able to do anything about it though, would you?"

I hung my head as I realized he was right. I wouldn't. My body was his to do with as he pleased. If it no longer pleased him to have me suck his cock, there wasn't a thing I could do about it. "No, Master, my body is yours to do with as you please. I have no say in the matter."

"I'm glad to see you remember that. One thing I admire about you, Annie, is that I never have to tell you something twice. Since that little episode in the stables, you've never forgotten who owns every bit of you." Master put some of the documents in his briefcase and pulled out an envelope from one of the desk drawers. Sitting on the edge of the desk, he handed it to me. "This is for you to use this afternoon. Go ahead, open it."

I peeked inside and found a platinum credit card. Confused, I looked up at him.

"As I was saying before, you will be going to the village this afternoon with Mistress and the other girls in order to get your trousseau."

"My trousseau? I don't understand Master." Trousseaus were for brides. I wasn't even dating. Unless...a chill ran through me as I began to suspect what Master had in mind. The pointed reminder of who owned my body...the trousseau...he was going to marry me off to someone. No, that couldn't be it. Could it? Master laughed as he saw the confusion play across my face.

"You're wondering why you would need a trousseau, aren't you. I've always been a strong believer that every woman should lose her virginity as a bride to Eros. Free from all the inhibitions society places upon her and the act of sexual intercourse. I'm combining this belief with one of my more charitable notions. Over the next four days you will be shown off to various friends and business associates of mine, as well as those of Mistress. Friday evening I will hold a rather different version of my infamous entertainments and your virginity will be auctioned off to those people who have had a little preview of what you have to offer. The proceeds will, of course, be donated to charity, and you, my little wanton slut, will finally be rid of that pesky maiden head."

Four days...I was going to lose my virginity in four days. I was stunned. This wasn't how I'd imagined it at all. Then again, my sexual awakening hadn't been anything I'd imagined either. Still, to lose something that precious to a virtual stranger, all because he had the most cash, it just didn't seem right somehow. Then it hit me. Master said I'd be shown to Mistress' friends as well. I assumed this meant women. There was now a distinct possibility that I would lose my virginity to a woman.

"Troubled, my pet? Feeling a bit like a..." Master paused as he put some papers in his briefcase and snapped it shut. "Like a whore? Like you're about to be pimped?" He chuckled. "Let's face it Annie, you are. You'll be sold to the highest bidder for an evening of carnal pleasure. Mostly theirs, but knowing you, I'm sure you'll find yourself enjoying it as well." He walked past me and out the door. "Now go get dressed to go into the village. Mistress wants to get an early start."

Stunned, I knelt there for a few moments, letting it all sink in. Ever since my punishment in the courtyard I'd found myself struggling even more with my conflicting emotions. When I was away from him, I found myself hating Master. Up until now, I'd always believed that there was something good, no matter how minute, about everyone. Since coming to Hillenbroke, I wasn't so sure. Here was a man who took great pleasure in degrading, debasing and tormenting not only women, but men as well. His perversions, I was positive, ran along the same lines of the Marquis D'Sade. Once in my Master's presence however, my feelings did a complete 180. The mere sight of him made my nipples stand out and juices begin to flow. Having him touch me sent shivers up my spine and I found myself thinking I would do anything, absolutely anything, to have him touch me intimately. When he did touch me, when he played with my nipples, fingered my tight, wet, cunt, I felt as if I could climax instantly and that no other person, man or woman, would be able to elicit the same reactions from me as he did. Should he toy with me then take his full pleasure with another one of the girls, it didn't matter whom, I found a gnawing seed of jealousy forming in the pit of my stomach; even if that other woman was Chloe. Especially if that other woman were Alex. I longed for the day he would take me completely, the time when he would thrust that rigid cock of his deep inside my pussy, so that I could prove to him I was twice the fuck Alex was and could never hope to be.

I made my way upstairs and began dressing for my outing, suddenly titillated at the notion of what my chosen garments might consist of and at the same time envying other, true brides, who knew their future lover intimately, knew his tastes, what he'd find erotic and sensual. I picked out a short pleated skirt in a soft gray, accompanied by a scarlet red blouse of washed silk. Underneath I put on the laciest black bra I could find and decided to do without the garter belt for today, and pulling my stockings up so the elastic band at the top stopped just short of the hem of my skirt. I completed the outfit with a pair of black strapped sandals with a 5 ½" heel. Taking a look at myself in the mirror I decided I looked just wanton enough without being too over the top.

Mistress and the others were waiting by the car when I arrived. Lin Mai, Chloe, Miranda and Sarah were all talking excitedly, reminiscing about their own "firsts." Alex had one of the biggest frowns I'd ever seen.

"Fine, the stupid cow's here. Let's get this over with." With a flounce, she got into the car.

"Alex, what did I tell you earlier," Mistress' voice had a note of warning that was unusual for her. "Any more remarks like that and you can be certain that Master will hear of your attitude problem."

"I just don't see why I have to be included. I don't care what she wears. I don't care who she fucks. I simply don't care."

Rafe playfully pinched my bottom as I followed the others into the car. "Do I get a preview?" he whispered.

Mistress leaned across me to pull the door shut. "Certainly not Rafe. Don't be cheeky. Now let's get going."

The ride into the village didn't take long. I had only been there during the evenings or on a weekend day, and was surprised to see how different it was during the week. Matrons and young mothers were out running errands. Shop keepers were busy arranging window displays, gossiping with customers and fellow merchants. Once our car came into view it was a different story. Conversations stopped mid-sentence as their eyes followed in our direction. I noticed more than one look of relief wash over a merchant's face as he realized his establishment wasn't our destination. Alex seemed to be lost in her own little world and took no notice of what was going on. Mistress and the rest of us did, however, and the other girls were beginning to get uncomfortable. Obviously this was not the sort of reaction they were used to. Mistress, on the other hand, was beginning to get down right pissed.

"Rafe, stop the car."

"But,"

"No 'buts' Rafe. Stop the car. We'll walk the rest of the way."

The car slowed to a stop and Rafe came around to get our door.

Before she got out, Mistress turned to us. "I've had just about enough of this attitude of theirs. It's bound to get a bit nasty around the edges girls. Just remember, there's nothing wrong with the way you're dressed or the manner in which you've chosen to live."

Miranda, always one for taking a blow at proper society, grinned. "Bring it on! These frigid cows haven't seen anything yet!"

Patting Miranda's knee, Mistress smiled. "That's the spirit. Don't let them get to you. And heaven forbid they do, don't let them see!"

We all climbed out of the car and waited for Mistress to lead us to the first shop. Heading towards the grocers, she asked Lin Mai to take the list Jean Claude had given her and pick up some essentials for dinner. The rest of us waited outside while Lin went in. A few seconds later, she walked out, empty handed and frowning.

"She wouldn't serve me. That stupid woman told me they didn't wait on geisha girls." Her expression remained calm, as did her voice, but we could tell Lin was absolutely seething.

Mistress took the list and handed it to Rafe. "Take care of this please. We'll be at the bookstore."

Rafe went into the grocers as we crossed the street to the local book emporium. We hadn't even crossed half way before the open door was slammed shut, the lock audibly slid and the "Closed" sign turned in the window. By now, a crowd of older women and young mothers was gathering along the sidewalks, looking very much like an angry mob.

"Fine." Mistress fumed. "If that's how they want to play it, that's how we'll play it. Come along girls. Rafe will know where we've gone next." Mistress attempted to get back on the sidewalk, but the women had formed a solid wall and refused to budge.

"You can walk in the gutter like the trash you are," snipped one old woman. "In my day we'd have run you and your brother out with tar and feathers."

Nods and quiet murmurs of agreement followed.

Mistress smiled sweetly. "Mrs. Bowlston, it is good to see you. My mother used to praise your good manners to us constantly when we were growing up. How nice to see you haven't lost them. Please, give my regards to your husband. I don't think we've seen him at the Manor since Annie's punishment ended."

Chloe and I glanced at each other and snickered, as did the others. If it was a fight these women wanted, it was a fight they were going to get. Something told me they didn't stand a chance.

We continued on our way to our destination amid hisses, cat calls and nasty comments from the women. Mistress had a sweet but deadly aimed barb for each of them. As we neared a lingerie store, which I assumed was our destination, Mistress seemed to recognize one of the young mothers and went over to her.

"Latitia, I haven't seen you for ages! Is this your baby?" She knelt by the curb to chuck the baby's chin.

"Take your hand off my daughter." Latitia's voice was cold and deadly.

Mistress froze, a look of deep hurt briefly washing over her face, then rose. "I'm sorry to see motherhood has changed your ideas of friendship. I would have thought growing up together and rooming together at school would have allowed for differences in lifestyles. Apparently not."

"No, apparently not. I'll tell you what no one else in this village has the guts to, though, because you were a friend. What you and your brother are doing up there is despicable. You should be ashamed of yourself Alys. If your mother were alive, she'd be mortified. Your father would have the two of you horsewhipped."

Mistress fixed her old friend with a stony glare. "Don't criticize what you don't understand, Lettie. Or is it because you do understand that you're so against it now? Scared that if I can let go of my inhibitions and not come to some vile end that it means you're frigid and repressed? Or scared that your husband might come up to one of Simon's entertainments like he used to?" With a cursory glance at the baby cooing in the pram, Mistress started off down the street, then turned back. "Then again, maybe he never stopped."

You could have heard a pin drop as our group made the rest of the short walk to the lingerie store. Seeing, though, that we weren't about to be dissuaded from our errands, the group of women began to disperse, some of the middle aged ones looking back at us, almost wistfully. Looking at it from their point of view, we did present a rather imposing picture. Here was a group of women, most of whom were content to be subjected to the sexual will of another. Content to be used for another's pleasure and receiving pleasure themselves by their very submissiveness. No evil had befallen us; no horrible scars marked us; no awful disease had ravaged our bodies. We were the epitome of every repressed sexual desire come to light. It certainly gave one food for thought.

We entered the store and the girls began milling about, even Alex took some interest in the corsets, brassieres and garters that were on display. No one was seen behind the counter and a quick look around the store didn't turn up any clerk either. Mistress called out as Chloe began picking out different outfits, all in a very virginal white.

A middle aged woman came out from behind the back room curtain and stared pointedly at Mistress.

"Good morning Priscilla. We've come to fit our Annie here with her trousseau."

Priscilla didn't move. She obviously wasn't about to close her door to a potential sale, but she wasn't about to help us either. Mistress continued.

"I was wondering if we could have our usual dressing room? All the girls are so anxious to see Annie properly fitted out. I'm sure you remember what it was like." Mistress was trying to keep her voice light and conversational, but the stony glare and silence she kept receiving from Priscilla was making it difficult. The woman still hadn't budged from in front of the back room curtain. Her arms were crossed defiantly. Mistress walked to her and stood a few inches from her face and stared back. The rest of us stopped what we were doing and watched. The ticking of the clock on the wall became louder and louder, almost shouting out the minutes of this face off. Two minutes passed. Surely this couldn't go on for much longer, I thought. Four minutes. Sarah and Lin Mai began to shift uncomfortably from foot to foot while Alex huffed her indignation. Six minutes after Mistress took up the challenge, Priscilla huffed and went back behind the curtain. A tall, slender young man came out in her place.

12