Annie's Journey Ch. 05

Story Info
Pretty Japanese wife is shared and she loves it!
6.2k words
4.53
66.1k
27
5

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1LuckyRob
1LuckyRob
336 Followers

On Sunday morning, I awoke with Annie sucking my cock.. What a way to wake up! I rolled over to lie flat on my back and looked into my wife's beautiful dark eyes... She smiled around my cock and mumbled good morning I think as she continued sucking my cock... I looked at her naked tits and her hard nipples and then down between her open legs to see that beautiful naked pussy again... Her pussy lips were fully aroused and I could see love juice on her inner lips as she worked on my cock... God I was so lucky! I moved my hand down between her open legs and reached up a little to slip a finger into her wet cunt... When I did, Annie opened her eyes wide again and looked at me and smiled around my cock....

"Mmm," she groaned and started sucking my cock that much harder... After another minute or so, I couldn't hold it any long and groaned as cum erupted from my cock deep into her throat... Annie, sucked and swallowed as much as she could but some cum leaked from her lips onto my balls... Annie held my cock in her mouth till it was soft then let it slip out. Before she moved her head, she licked cum off of my balls then looked up and said, "Good morning!" I pulled her up and kissed her... She just lay with her head on my shoulder for a minute then pulled back a little and looked up and asked me, "Rob, what's a creampie?"

"What?" I asked not sure I heard her correctly.

"What's a creampie? Dee said something yesterday about a creampie and I wasn't sure what it is but I didn't want to ask her."....

I looked at her and laughed a little and said, "Well, it's when a man cums inside a woman's pussy and then eats that cum out of her pussy..."

She looked at me and laughed a little too and asked, "Do you like creampies?"

"Well, I've never had one, uuuhhh but I guess uuuhh, I've never really thought about it but, when I have eaten your pussy after we fucked, I had your creampie and it was good, so I guess I like it."

"Mmm, would you like it if it was some other man's cum?" She asked looking at me with a devilish smile on her face...

"Well, I don't know, I've never had that now have I,"...I said as I smiled at her again...

Annie laughed again and said, "Dee told me that David likes her to come home after she's gone out fucking some guy with a nice creampie, and then he likes to eat her pussy."...

I laughed as I pulled her to me, hugged her then kissed her again and said, "Come on and get into the shower with me you little fuck slut, we need to get busy we have a lot of things we need to do today..." Annie smiled and hugged me then jumped out of bed and ran to our bathroom...

The next Tuesday evening after Annie had come home from her office, we were lying in bed after a great fuck session when she told me that all she could think about at the office the last two days was fucking and that it made her really hot and wet. She then told me that earlier that day she had had a meeting with a nice new client in the office reception room. She was sitting across from him on a low couch, she said, and smiled at him and then spread her knees a little to give him a good look between her legs. Annie said her client just couldn't take his eyes off of her wet panty clad pussy and that made her even hotter knowing that thru her nearly transparent panties he could see her naked wet cunt. She told me she could see a bulge beginning to form in his pants and then she asked him to come over and sit by her on the couch...

"Rob, I took his hand and moved it under my skirt so that he could touch my pussy, and then he rubbed his fingers in my slit for a minute and then slipped his fingers inside me under the edge of my panties and I came... It felt soo good and I wanted to fuck him right there."....

"Why didn't you Annie?"I asked...

"Well, I didn't want to do it in the office, I don't think that would be a good idea,".... She said. "And then after a few seconds, John, that's his name, must have gotten nervous because he excused himself and got up then left me in the reception room and said he'd meet me back in my office, I was disappointed.....Then after that we finished with our business discussions and he left. But he gave me a little kiss before he left and I kissed him back too Rob..."

I could tell she was disappointed. "Annie, why didn't you invite him to meet you for a business dinner or meeting tonight then?"... I asked.

"Mmm, I didn't think about that, uhhh, but would that be Ok Rob? I mean are you sure you are OK with me doing that?" she asked searching my eyes...

"Yes Annie, I am OK with that, I want you to do it if that happens again,".... I told her.

"But Rob, you wouldn't be there and what if we, you know, uuuhhh you know, we fucked... you wouldn't be able to watch me... and, besides, I think I'd be a little afraid to be out by myself doing that,".... she softly said.

"Annie, I trust you to make sure that you only go out with guys that you feel comfortable and safe with, and then after you get home you can tell me everything that happened." I said as I rolled over to give her a hug...

"I'd only do that with guys I already know and only with married guys. I think that would be safer too."... Annie said with a little smile on her face as she kissed me tenderly on my lips....

Over the next month, Annie seemed to be getting very comfortable with her new look and attitude. She began wearing her little micro-mini skirt outfits when we were out together at a bar or restaurant so that she could show off her naked pussy and perfect ass to some lucky guy or guys... She especially liked it when other men were watching her and after we would get back home we would fuck for hours...We also continued to make videos of us fucking and she would occasionally post some of them on the housewife's website Dee had shown her....All in all, my beautiful wife was turning into a wonderful slut wife and we both loved it!

One afternoon, Annie came home from the office very excited and told me that her company completed the huge renovation project that she had won just two months ago from Tom and Eric's company. To celebrate, Tom and Eric had invited her and I to an exclusive lakeshore resort hotel north of Chicago the next Friday evening to celebrate and that they wanted us to stay overnight. I smiled at Annie and told her that I think I know where this may be going with a wink. She gave my cock a squeeze thru my trousers and she said she really was excited about it as she had not seen Tom or Eric since 'our night' a couple of months before. She said that she was going to go shopping the next day to get a new outfit just for the occasion, I smiled and kissed her...

Late on that Friday afternoon, Annie and I left to drive the 50 miles north from Chicago to the resort hotel. Just after we got to our suite, Annie turned to me, looked deep into my eyes and said "I want to have fun tonight," as she reached down to squeeze my cock thru my trousers...

"Me too Annie, I want you to really enjoy tonight and make it one you will never forget," I said before she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply....

Her lips parted from mine then she said, "I want it to happen tonight,"...as she looked deep into my eyes and then kissed me again quickly before she turned to go take a bath before changing into her outfit for the evening.

An hour later, Annie came out from the bedroom wearing a short coat. She smiled at me and then we left the room to join Tom and Eric in a private dining room where dinner was being prepared by a private chef and two assistants serving as waiters. Tom and Eric were already seated at our table as we entered. When Annie saw them she gave them a big warm smile and then slowly removed her coat giving it to one of the waiters to reveal a tight black micro-mini skirt with a sheer white silk low cut blouse. Immediately, we all noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra. Annie's firm 34C breasts were clearly visible under the thin material and her dark chocolate areolas and rock hard nipples were proudly pressing into the fabric of her blouse. Tom and Eric both stood smiling and applauded her appearance.

"Oh God you're absolutely beautiful Annie, and I really like your blouse!" Tom said as he grinned at her. With that Annie smiled broadly and then raised her arms over her head and did a slow turn as her black micro-mini skirt rode up to reveal a tiny white silk thong panty. She then ran over to Tom reaching up to give him a big hug and quick kiss before doing the same with Eric.

As she kissed Tom, Eric got a great look at Annie's perfect ass as her micro-mini rode up her backside and as she turned to give Eric a hug and kiss she opened her legs giving Tom a good look at her little rose-bud and thick cunt lips underneath her transparent white silk thong panty. Annie was clearly radiant and loved the attention that both Tom and Eric were giving her.

After we were seated with Tom on one side and Eric on the other side of Annie, the older waiter came into the dining room to take our drink requests. As he looked up and saw Annie he stopped dead in his tracks as his gaze fixed on her ample cleavage and beautiful breasts clearly visible under her sheer silk blouse. He started moving closer to our table taking his position just off Annie's right shoulder while he looked down over her shoulder into her blouse and cleavage. Annie noticed immediately and shifted her legs opening them slightly, the waiter's gaze drifted down to Annie's legs and he let out an audible gasp as he saw that her pussy was exposed under the short micro-mini and he could see her swollen pussy lips and aroused clit thru her transparent thong panty. Annie further shifted her legs opening them a little wider as the waiter strained to get a better look as Annie smiled at me. After taking our drink orders the waiter hurried out before anyone noticed the large bulge in his pants. Of course, Annie noticed and smiled at me...

The same waiter brought our drinks and appetizers a few minutes later making sure that he positioned himself behind Annie over her right shoulder again so that he could get a view of her tits and tiny panties as he served us. Annie shifted her legs again to give him a little better view and then as she was placing her napkin on her lap she paused after making sure that the waiter was watching and then quickly massaged her clit with one finger thru her nearly transparent panty as the waiter watched with wide open eyes. Annie smiled at me, I knew exactly what she was doing and smiled and winked back at her. Tom then noticed what was going on and moved his chair ever so slightly towards Annie's and smiled over at me.

We finished our appetizers and were still working on our drinks as Tom slipped his hand down off the table to rest on Annie's upper thigh. Annie didn't resist and Tom then moved his hand slowly upwards to her panty clad pussy and flicked her clit under her napkin. Annie jumped slightly as he did so and smiled a wicked smile at me as I gave her a nod back and a big smile. Tom then moved his hand away as the other waiter had come out with our main meals. This waiter was a younger fellow and he must have already been briefed by the older guy as he immediately positioned himself off Annie's right shoulder and was looking directly down into her blouse and trying to get a good look at her pussy under her napkin but the view was blocked. As I watched he seemed visibly disappointed but quickly served our meals and then left.

During dinner, the conversation centered on how happy Tom and Eric were with the renovation project that Annie's company had just finished and how without Annie's 'special efforts', their company may not have placed their order with Annie's company. Annie enjoyed the conversation and her glass of red wine as we finished our meal.

After we finished, the younger waiter once again came out to clear our table. Annie placed her napkin on the plate so that the waiter could take it away and as the young man positioned himself behind Annie's right shoulder he leaned forward to clear the table and get a good look at her beautiful full tits. Annie smiled at me and shifted her legs and opened them wide to make sure that the young man could have a good view of her naked pussy and swollen pussy lips thru her panties as he slowly cleared her place setting. The young waiter took forever to clear Annie's place setting before he moved on to clear ours as well. As he moved around the table, it was impossible not to notice the large bulge in his trousers.... Annie smiled. Tom and Eric looked over at me and smiled as I nodded at them and then smiled warmly at Annie..

A few minutes later our other waiter reappeared to take our dessert and after dinner drink orders. Tom offered Annie another glass of red wine but Annie shook her head no saying that she wanted to make sure that she remained awake for the evening and smiled at me. Annie doesn't eat desserts so she just ordered a coffee. The after dinner drinks, coffee, and deserts came out and were served and we settled into a comfortable conversation once again talking about Annie and her skills as both Tom and Eric made sure that Annie heard how much they had appreciated her 'special efforts' a couple of months ago. Annie smiled and squirmed a bit in her seat as some of the events from 'our night' were recounted. I encouraged the conversation by telling them both that after that evening, Annie was almost too hot to handle that night after we got home. Tom picked up on my drift. He turned to Annie and looked directly into her eyes, smiled and said, "I remember that night very well, my dick was hard for a month, but something has changed about you Annie, I wonder what it could be????"

Annie picked up on Tom's question right away and smiled back at me as she shifted and spread her legs out in front of her and slid down in her chair to fully expose her tiny white silk panty covered pussy to Tom and Eric. Tom placed his hand on her panty clad naked pussy and said, "Mmmm, it seems that there is something missing since the last time we saw this beautiful little pussy." Tom smiled at Annie and began to work his fingers between her swollen pussy lips into her cunt thru her panty. Eric moved his hand over to cover her naked pussy and massaged her clit as she began to move her hips up to meet their probing fingers. After a few seconds, Annie groaned and her pussy began to flow as a large wet spot appeared between her legs.

Annie smiled at Tom and Eric and said, "Let's stop now before I can't and go back to our room so we can get more comfortable and continue this party," she looked over at me and licked her lips and smiled. We got up and quickly moved back to our suite.

After we got back to our suite, Annie immediately excused herself saying that she wanted to freshen up a bit and went into the bedroom and closed the door. Tom and Eric had taken a seat on the couch and I was in a chair when Annie opened the door from the bedroom and entered.

Annie had on a new sheer white silk gown that buttoned down the front, her firm 34C breasts and hard nipples clearly visible. As our eyes drifted down her gown we could see she wasn't wearing panties... Her naked pussy was visible under the thin gown... When Annie walked thru the bedroom door with the lights on behind her, her naked trim body was entirely silhouetted. She stopped in the door way and slowly turned around making sure her legs were spread wide so that we could see her naked form underneath her gown. She then slowly walked to the center of the room as her firm breasts swayed gently and slowly began to unbutton her gown before she slipped it off to the floor. Annie stood naked in front of Tom, Eric, and I with her legs spread, lust in her eyes and a smile on her beautiful face.

"Do you like what you see????" she asked....

Tom, Eric, and I nodded yes....

Then Annie softly asked, "Would you all like to fuck me???"

Tom and Eric said, "Hell yes!!" almost together and then stood up to undo their trousers as Annie moved towards them to let them touch her wide open wet pussy as she squeezed both their cocks thru their trousers.

She then stepped back and said, "You can fuck me but you can't cum inside my pussy, only my husband can cum inside my pussy."

Tom and Eric both looked a little disappointed before Annie continued on to say, "But you can fuck my ass and cum in my asshole though!!" She then gave both their cocks a playful tug thru their shorts as she smiled and licked her lips...

"Hurry up, God I want you both to fuck me now!!" Annie moaned.

With that, both Tom and Eric quickly removed their shorts as Annie turned and walked into the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed facing us as we followed her. Annie sat with her legs spread wide open. Tom was first to get undressed and Annie had a good look at his dick. Tom's 6" cock was pretty thick and Annie smiled. Eric was slower to undress but when he finally pulled his shorts down to reveal his growing cock, Annie's eyes widened as she looked at his big dick. Eric was at least 9" long but not as thick as me. Annie smiled at me and licked her lips again... Annie then leaned back on the bed spread her legs wide and reached her hand down to finger her soaking wet cunt as she looked at Tom.

Tom moved to her as she turned her head to me and mouthed in a whisper, "I love you," then she closed her eyes and said to Tom, "OOhhhh, fuck meee."

Tom then began to stroke his erection between her swollen pussy lips moving his cock head against her clit before slowly pushing his thick dick into Annie's wet pussy. Annie smiled as she felt the first strange cock sliding into her pussy in her life and then began to slowly fuck Tom as he worked back and forth in her wet cunt. Annie opened her eyes and looked over to me to make sure that I was watching her fuck and smiled her wicked smile at me as she began to pick up the pace and told Tom, "Ooohhhh, I love the feel of your hard cock in my pussy....Mmmmm, fuck me hard!"

With that Tom began to fuck her hard with quick deep strokes. After a minute or so, Annie shuddered and her love juices gushed around Tom's cock and oozed down over her little brown asshole. A few seconds later Annie told Tom that she wanted his cock in her ass and moved out from underneath him as he withdrew his thick dick from her pussy. Annie then turned over on the bed and got onto her hands and knees and positioned herself so that her ass was facing me before spreading her legs wide and arching her back so that her ass was poised high offering her tight little brown rose bud up to Tom. He moved in behind her and began to push his cock against her asshole. As he pushed, his cock slowly began to disappear into my slutty wife's hot little ass and she began to push back against Tom's thrusts. His dick was soon buried up to his balls in Annie's ass as she was fucking him hard saying "Oooohhhh yesss, it feels soo good with your cock in my ass....... Fuck me hard, fuck mmmeeeeee hard!"

Annie was concentrating on Tom's cock in her ass as she was savoring each new sensation she was feeling from her first strange fuck in her life. As she continued to fuck him hard she began to shudder again and I could see her juices squirt from her wide open cunt as she experienced another huge orgasm with Tom's cock deep inside her ass. As she bucked wildly against his thick hard dick, Annie said to Tom, "Fuck me harder, fuck me as hard as you can!! Push your cock deep in my ass, I want to feel you cum in my ass....OOOOhhhh fuck my ass!!... Ooohh fuck, give me your fucking cuuummmmm!!"

Tom pushed as hard as he could, burying his cock deep inside Annie's ass as he began to tense and then erupted filling Annie's asshole with his hot cum. Annie's eyes opened wide as she felt the sensation of his cum in her ass and began to push hard against Tom's cock again then she pulled forward onto the bed letting Tom fall onto her back. Tom was exhausted and soon his cock began to wilt and slipped out of Annie's asshole along with a load of his cum.

1LuckyRob
1LuckyRob
336 Followers
12