Annie's Journey Ch. 06

Story Info
Hot Japanese wife enjoys her first 'Date'.
3.7k words
4.45
49.4k
14
7

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1LuckyRob
1LuckyRob
336 Followers

For several days after our evening with Tom and Eric, Annie was absolutely radiant. She had a constant smile on her beautiful face and a bright sparkle in her eyes. I could tell she was totally happy... Our love making also was great, tender and loving with lots of kissing and hugging, it was a wonderful time for us.

About a week had past when Annie got home from the office on a Thursday evening and walked over to me in our den smiling with a twinkle in her eyes, "Do you remember John?"...she asked.

I looked up at my beautiful wife saying, "I think so, is he the first guy you let finger your pussy a few weeks ago at your office?"

"Yes he is," she said as she smiled at me... "And he came by the office this afternoon just to say 'Hi' and then he asked me if I could have dinner with him tomorrow night... I told him that I'd love too and asked him to take me someplace where we could get comfortable," then she looked at me with a devilish grin on her face and kissed me... I smiled at her and slipped my hand under her short skirt and slid it up the inside of her thigh to her wet panties...

"Mmm, that feels good, mmmm...mmm, and I'm going to meet him at 8:00 tomorrow at that new hotel by the airport and then,"... Annie stopped for a second as she looked into my eyes with a serious look on her face and said, "I'm going to fuck him Rob."... I looked up at Annie with a smile then she just sat down in my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a warm wet kiss before she looked deep into my eyes and told me, "I love you sooo much...."

"I love you too Annie, mmmm you are turning into a wonderful fucking slut wife and I love it," I said before I slipped two fingers into her wet pussy and kissed her deeply.

Just after mid-night Friday Annie got back home and walked into our bedroom where I was reading in bed... She looked a little flushed and her hair was a bit messed up but she had a huge smile on her face as she almost ran over to me and jumped on the bed and kissed me...

"Mmm, you smell like sex, have you been fucking?"... I said with a little laugh as I turned to look into her smiling eyes....

Her eyes were sparkling as she giggled and said, "Mmm, well I am your little fuck slut wife you know."....

Then she jumped back off the bed and took her blouse, skirt, and bra off before she got back into bed lying next to me just wearing her tiny wet thong panties...and reached over and grabbed my soft cock giving me a gentle squeeze...

"I met John in the lobby and he asked me to come to his room for a few minutes before we went to dinner so I did... well, when we got back to his room he had a bottle of Champaign already on ice and asked me if I'd like a glass before we left, so we did... well before I knew it, he was kissing me and I kissed him back and, well, he took my blouse off and started massaging my tits then I just let him take off my bra and he sucked my nipples really nice."...

Annie was still gently squeezing my cock and I was beginning to get hard..

"We just kissed and he kept massaging my tits and feeling my ass for a few minutes and I was getting so hot that I just wanted him to fuck me right then so I unzipped his pants and took his cock out and sucked it... It tasted sooo good Rob, his cock was nice but not very big though."...

She looked up into my eyes and smiled as she squeezed my cock a little harder and worked her hand up and down a couple of times before she continued...

"Well he took the rest of his clothes off and I took my skirt and panties off and then he started eating my pussy...well, you know how much I like that... and pretty soon I was starting to cum... Ooohh God, I think I scared him because I got so loud that if anyone was in the room next door they would have known what we were doing but I didn't care...then he just pulled up and slid his cock right inside my pussy and started fucking me really hard.... God Rob it felt good but he was going too fast so I told him to just slow down and fuck me slower....I told him I wanted him to fuck me for a long time before he came... so he slowed down and started fucking me real slow and good... his cock felt so good in my pussy...."

I started to caress Annie's breasts while she continued telling me her story and pinched her hard nipples...

"Ohhh, mmm that feels so good, Rob," she groaned as I pinched her nipples a little more.

"Then he fucked me nice and slow for at least twenty minutes but then we started fucking hard again and I came again and I felt his cock start to shoot his cum inside my pussy... at first I wanted him to pull out because I didn't want him to cum inside my pussy, but Rod, I couldn't help it.. I wanted his cum inside my pussy so much so I just kept fucking him till I felt his cock jerk and then I felt his cum inside my pussy.... OOOhh Rob, I'm sorry but it felt so good."... Annie said softly as she looked up into my eyes...

I looked at my beautiful wife and just leaned over to give her a little kiss and said, "I love you Annie, and I'm OK if John came in your pussy... honestly, Annie, it makes me excited just thinking about other men fucking you, knowing you like it and knowing that you love only me."...

Annie looked deep into my eyes and then tenderly kissed me and squeezed my hard cock again. Then she continued with her story...

"Well, after we finished we just laid there for a while and I could feel his cock beginning to get soft and then it slipped out of my pussy... when it did, I felt some of his cum running down my crack to my asshole and it tickled a little bit... so I laughed a little... Well he didn't know why I was giggling and just looked down at me and asked what was the matter... so I told him that his cum was leaking out of my pussy and down my crack and it tickled... he laughed too then he asked me if I had to go home."....

Annie squeezed my cock again and then said, "I told him, no I didn't have to go home yet and that you'd be surprised if I came home so early....then he just sat up and looked at me and asked me 'does your husband know that you are here with me tonight?' You should have seen the look on his face Rob when I told him yes my husband knows where I am and what I am doing and he doesn't mind...then I told him that you don't mind if I fuck other men."

Annie then paused for a minute then kissed me again telling me, "I love you soo much."....

"Well then after that John just lay back and said 'Oh my God' then he kissed me and asked if I'd like to get ready for dinner.... I thought about it a minute but I didn't want to get dressed again to go out for dinner so I just asked him if we could have room service instead so we could stay in the room and fuck some more... God, Rob you should have seen his face!" Annie smiled at me then continued.

"So we ordered room service and just sat on the bed and had more Champaign and talked.. He sure was amazed that you didn't mind me being out with him and said that he had tried to get his wife to fuck other guys before but that she wouldn't even talk to him about it and got mad if he brought it up with her... he told me a couple of times that he thought that you were probably the luckiest man on earth to have a wife like me."...

I smiled at Annie and said, "I am the luckiest guy in the world to have you."....

Annie smiled at me then moved her head down my body until she was at my cock... She licked the tip of my cock a couple of times with her tongue then sucked it into her mouth for a few seconds before she moved back up and continued...

"But then while we were talking, the door bell rang and it was room service... John jumped up out of bed and put on one of the hotel robes and tossed the other one over to me to cover up with then he went to open the door."...

Annie looked up at me with a devilish smile on her face and said, "And then when the young man from room service pushed the dinner cart into our room and saw me on the bed he froze... I know he knew that I was naked because I didn't try to cover up with the robe and let him see my tits... Then when he was setting the dinner places on the cart he kept looking over at me and I just pulled my robe down to show him my pussy and then I opened my legs and let him see my cunt ... Rob, I know he could see John's cum leaking out of my pussy... That made me feel soo slutty....and I wanted to fuck John again right then so he could watch us fucking... But the room service guy was nervous I guess because he hurried up and left. John and I just laughed then we ate dinner and drank some more Champaign."

Annie looked up at me with a grin on her face and said, "Rob, you know, after the room service guy left I started thinking....I really would like it if someone watched me fucking in real life... I don't know why but that makes me hot just thinking about it and it is so fucking slutty...."

I smiled at Annie and hugged her before she continued with her story...

"Well after we finished eating we just lay there for a little while and then I started to stroke his cock... trying to get it hard again... then John asked me again if I needed to go home... and I told him not before I sucked his cock and he fucked me in the ass.... Rob, I swear his cock went from pretty soft to hard as a rock instantly! He sat right up and grabbed me and hugged me then he said 'Oohh God, I've always wanted to do that but my wife won't even consider it', so I just started sucking his cock again then got up on my hands and knees and asked him to fuck my ass... he fucked me really good again and came in my ass and I loved it... After that second time though, poor John was done so after a little while, I got dressed and came home."....

Annie looked into my eyes and licked her lips and then took my hand and pulled it down to her very wet panties. I flicked her aroused clit under her tiny thong and then slid my fingers into her wet sloppy cunt... Annie groaned then started to get out of our bed and she stood up and took her panties off as she smiled at me...

As she peeled her wet panties down past her naked pussy I could see a delicate little string of cum sticking to her swollen cunt lips and panties before she pulled them off... Before she got back in bed she turned her back to me and bent over giving me a good look between her legs at her cum dripping cunt and ass....

"So, do you want to fuck your little fuck slut wife now?"... She asked smiling at me again...

I leaned over to pull Annie's ass to me and then licked her cum dripping asshole before I pulled her down to the bed and spread her legs to lick her cum filled cunt... Her strong sex smell and taste were intoxicating.... "God Annie I want to fuck you all night long.".... I moaned

"Me too," Annie cooed then she asked, "Can I set up my camera so we can make a video?"....

I smiled again and reached up and stuck a finger into her wet cunt.... Then Annie pulled away and started setting up her camera...She got in bed with me again and took my cock into her mouth and sucked me down her throat, after a few seconds I pulled my cock from her mouth and pushed her over and stuck my hard cock into her squishy cunt up to my balls and started fucking her hard...

I was fucking Annie's pussy from behind with her up on her hands and knees when she turned to look directly into the camera and said, "Do you like what you see??? Rob is fucking my pussy real good.... I love the feel of his big cock fucking my pussy.... A little while ago, I had another man's cock in my pussy and he fucked my ass too...... it felt sooooo good mmm I love to fuck.... Can you see his cum leaking out of my cunt and little asshole while Rob fucks me????"

I continued fucking Annie as she matched my hard thrusts and soon she was cumming again and begging me to fuck her harder and cum in her pussy. I shot my load deep inside her then she turned to the camera again looking into it with her seductive dark eyes and said, "Rob just shot his hot cum deep inside my pussy, mmmm it feels soo good, can you see his cum leaking out of my cunt now???, Mmmm, I love cum in my pussy....... Would you like to fuck me too???? I would really love to feel your hard cock in my pussy and hope that you fill me up with your hot cum.... I really like that..... Come fuck me......."

With that Annie smiled at me and licked her lips as I pulled my cock from her cum dripping cunt. Then Annie asked me to take the camera and get some good close ups of her cunt as she spread her legs wide letting my cum run down her thighs..

Annie posed for the camera with her legs spread wide as she looked over her back saying, "God, I feel sooo fucked... can you see Rob's cum running out of my cunt and down my legs... I love that, I wish you would come fuck me too, I'm a fucking slut, I really like to fuck!"...

Then Annie motioned for me to shut the camera down which I did as Annie just lay on the bed with her legs spread wide giving me a great view of her open pussy...

"I feel so good now Rob, I feel like a fucking slut and I love it... mmm."... Then she closed her eyes and smiled...

After I finished putting the camera up I sat on the edge of our bed and moved my hand to her thigh before sliding it up to her open cunt... I looked at her as she opened her dark eyes and smiled at me and said, "I am so glad you are my little fuck slut wife... I love you, you know that?... and I want other people to watch you fucking Annie... I want them to see your beautiful face when some guy fucks you and cums inside you.... It makes me excited just thinking about it Annie."... My cock was getting hard again...

Annie just smiled her wicked smile at me and squeezed my hard cock then said, "Let's go upstairs and watch our video."...

Annie jumped out of bed and grabbed my hand and led me up the stairs to her office... Since she was a couple of steps ahead of me as we went up the stairs, I had a great view of her naked ass and cunt as we walked up the stairs... her freshly fucked cunt was dripping with my cum and I could also see cum leaking from her puckered little asshole too... she was really sloppy looking and the smell of sex was really powerful.....

Annie pulled me over to the chair in front of her computer and had me sit then she sat down in my lap facing the monitor. My softening cock settled into the warm crack of her wonderful ass... She then quickly hooked up the video camera and began to download the video we had just made... As she was doing this, she wiggled her ass on my cock causing it to stiffen some more... As soon as the video started, I reached around Annie and massaged her full breasts as she leaned back against my chest and said, "God Rob, it's fun just watching us fuck in the video...I really love thinking about other people watching me fuck, I mean watching us fuck."

I continued massaging her breasts and pinched her nipples occasionally as we watched the monitor...By the time the video finished, my cock was beginning to press against Annie's ass.. She wiggled her butt a little then looked back over her shoulder at me with a devilish smile on her face and said, "Let's look at something else."....

Then Annie opened up the web-site where she had posted her pictures and a video before... Looking back over her shoulder at me again she said, "Let's see if Dee has any new videos."....

Then she clicked on a couple of pages before finding one with Dee's picture on it... "Oh good, it looks like she has a new video.".... Annie opened it and there was Dee fucking some young guy with a huge cock... She was obviously enjoying herself as she was really moaning and screaming, 'fuck me, fuck me'....

As I was watching Dee on the monitor my cock got hard against Annie's ass and when the young guy came in Dee's pussy Annie lifted up a little bit to slip my cock into her very warm tight asshole...

"Ohh God Rob,, mmm it feels soo good in my ass.... Mmm, I really think you must like watching Dee getting fucked,"... she said with a little bit of a laugh... "Mmmm, yea... fuck me nice and slow.".... Annie's tight ass was rhythmically contracting around my cock as I slowly moved inside her warm tight little asshole...

I was still watching the video of Dee fucking this young guy when I said to Annie, "I would really like it if I was watching you fucking that guy instead of Dee." When I said that, I could feel Annie's tight ass contract even more around my cock as I fucked her....

Then Annie turned to me, smiled and said, "Imagine that you are fucking Dee... instead of that guy."...

When she said that, I couldn't help it... I came again inside her tight ass.....

Later that night as we lay in bed snuggling just before we fell asleep, Annie laughed a little and pushed up against me and softly said, "Rob, l really love fucking... and I like big cocks like yours and Eric's... your big cocks inside me make me feel sooo fucking good, Tom and John fucked me real good but I really like big cocks... they feel so good.".... Then Annie drifted off to sleep as I just lay there smiling and thinking how lucky I was to have such a wonderful slut wife...

Annie's Comments:

Like Rob said I felt so happy after fucking three different guys besides my husband in a week. I was even happier because Rob was happy too. I couldn't believe how much I had changed in just a few weeks. I felt so self-confident and secure, it was great! I love being a slut for my wonderful husband!

The next morning was a Saturday so Rob went to play his golf game and I called Dee and asked her if she would like to have lunch with me at the club which she did. It had been about three weeks since I had last seen her so we caught up on what had been going on since we last met. I had a lot to tell her! And it was fun telling her about my fun with Tom and Eric and also with John last night... Dee listened and just smiled as I told her about all the fucking that I was doing and how much it seemed to make Rob happy... It was sort of weird but I felt kind of naughty just telling her about my nights out and it made me wet...

I also told Dee that Rob and I had watched her new video that she had posted on the web last night and that I was pretty sure that Rob wanted to fuck her judging by how hard he came when I told him I bet he would like to be the guy fucking her instead of the guy in the video...That made Dee smile even more before she told me that she wouldn't mind at all if Rob fucked her....

Then I asked Dee if she would send me a copy of her latest video posting so that I could put it on my own website.... I had been secretly building a web site of my own so I could post my pictures and our videos on the web in a secure web site. I was still working on it so it was not ready to go live on line yet and I still hadn't told Rob about it... I was a little worried that he might not like it but I was pretty sure that he'd be OK but I wasn't totally sure.... I was trying to think of a way to tell him...

1LuckyRob
1LuckyRob
336 Followers