Annie's Journey Ch. 07

Story Info
Conclusion to a Japanese wife's journey to becoming a slut.
10.4k words
4.46
55.1k
21
11

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1LuckyRob
1LuckyRob
336 Followers

This story is a little longer than the others that we have posted but hopefully you will enjoy it. Also Annie and I wish to thank all of you who have given us encouragement and constructive criticism thru your comments, it is appreciated. Hope you enjoy our adventure!

-------------------------------

The weekend after Annie's fuck date with John, I wanted to surprise her with a little gift. Nothing special, just something I wanted to do.... So I told Annie not to make any plans for Saturday night. Annie asked what the occasion was but I didn't tell her anything so that everything would be a surprise.

When I got home late that afternoon from playing golf, Annie was sitting in our kitchen on a bar stool having a glass of white wine... She was still in her tennis outfit when I walked-up behind her and kissed her neck gently.... Annie turned toward me and smiled as I stood in front of her.... Her legs were slightly open and I could see her tiny white thong panties. Then I leaned over and kissed my beautiful wife and said, "I want to take you out tonight and do something special and after you finish your shower come into the bedroom for a few minutes before you dress, Ok?"... Annie smiled then kissed me and got up to take a shower....

As she was walking out of the kitchen she turned to me and said, "I love to do something special you know..." and smiled as she left the room.

About thirty minutes later, I was sitting in our bedroom when Annie came out of the bathroom wearing an open silk robe brushing her long black hair. She smiled at me as I got up and walked over to her and gently kissed her as I massaged her firm breasts and pinched one of her nipples... Annie moaned, kissed me back and squeezed my cock thru my trousers... then I told her that I had a little present for her.

Annie stood there looking up at me with one hand holding her hair brush and the other still holding my cock thru my trousers as I reached into my pocket and gave her a small jewelry box... Annie dropped the hair brush onto the bed as she took the little box from me and opened it... As she took the gold ankle bracelet out she looked at me with a smile and said, "Oh, it's a beautiful bracelet."... Then she started to put it on her wrist....

"Oh no Annie, it doesn't go on your wrist," I said as she looked up at me with a quizzical look on her face, "It goes on your ankle."....

"Ohhhh," she said as she bent over to put it on her ankle...

"Put it on your right ankle Annie," I said...

Annie sat on the edge of our bed and put the gold anklet on her right ankle and then looked up at me again and smiled saying, "Thank you Rob... I like it.".... Then she stood up and posed in front of the full length mirror admiring her new ankle bracket as she looked at me with her dark seductive eyes...

"Annie," I asked, "Do you know what it means when a married woman wears an ankle bracelet?"...

"No..." she said as she looked into my eyes...

"It means you are a hot wife."...

Annie smiled at me and said "Mmmm, OK.... I like that...."

"And do you know what it means when a hot wife wears an ankle bracelet on her right ankle?" I asked as I walked over to her and gently patted her thick pussy lips as she parted her legs a little wider for me...

Annie smiled at me again and softly said, "Nooo, I don't know...."

I smiled at Annie as I looked deep into her dark eyes and put my hands on her hips, "It means that you are a hot wife who likes to fuck other guys and that your husband is OK with it...."

Annie's eyes flew wide open as she looked at me and smiled a big bright smile and said, "Ohhh God Rob, do you mean that, really is that true, really?"

I slipped my fingers inside her wet cunt and started flicking her clit and said, "Ummhhh that's right, and men will know you like to fuck and that your husband is OK with it..."

Annie squeezed my cock again and looked into my eyes and asked softly, "Rob, do you want me to wear this out in public?"

"I do, Annie I want you to wear it in public."...

"Are you really sure Rob? I will if you really want me to."... Annie said softly..

"I am really sure, Annie... I want you to wear your ankle bracelet in public..."

Annie looked up at me with her dark eyes and put her arms around my neck and gave me a deep wet kiss... Then she pulled back with tears in her eyes and said softly, "Rob, I love you soo much, sooo much.... I am the happiest women in the world right now and sooo lucky to have you...."

Then she started to really cry and sob as she wrapped her arms around me and laid her head on my chest....

"Annie, I love you sooo much too... you are everything to me and I am the lucky one to have you,"... I said as Annie continued to cry and sob on my shoulder and chest... I held her close for a little while without saying a word....

Annie finally calmed down a little and then reached up to kiss me again.... I kissed her tenderly and I held her close and said, "I really do want you to fuck other men..... During the last couple of weeks I have never seen you so happy and our love making has been fantastic.... So I want you to keep on doing it...."

"Are you really sure?" Annie whispered as she laid her head on my shoulder.

"Yes....Annie you like fucking other guys don't you?"

"Yes...." She said in a low voice as she again started to squeeze my cock thru my trousers.

"So I want you to keep on doing it. It really excites me Annie just to think about it....and I know it makes you happy too..." I said as I held her close..

Annie pulled back from me again and her eyes welled up with tears again and she began to cry once more as she hugged my neck.

"I am scared Rob, I like to fuck and fuck other guys too, I love getting fucked by different cocks.... But, I never want to hurt you or make you ashamed of me,".... She whimpered.

"Annie, I'll never be ashamed of you, I love you..." I said as I held her in my arms.

"Ever since I started working at Silk Panty before we were married, I loved it when men looked at me and saw my panties and it always made me excited and after I thought about it, it scared me because it made me feel soooo good.... Then when I started working again and after I let different men see my panties and even touch my pussy, I could barely stand it, I wanted to fuck some of them sooo much ... But I felt so ashamed but so excited too and then when you told me it was OK, I didn't really believe you... I'm sorry, but I didn't at first...." She said as she looked into my eyes...

I just held her and kissed her lightly on her lips....

"But then after we were out with Tom and Eric that first time and they both fingered my pussy I started to think it was really OK and then after they fucked me and you were OK I knew then that you really were OK with me doing it... But, it still scares me... I don't want you to stop loving me because I am a fucking slut,"... she said with tears still in her eyes...

"Annie, Annie Hun, I love you and I always will love you.... I am OK with it Annie, I love you, I'm so glad that you are my fucking slut wife..." I said as I held her...

Annie looked deep into my eyes and kissed me then pulled back as she softly said, "I don't know what has happened to me in the last few weeks but I can't stop thinking about fucking and I can't stop... and... Ohh God Rob, I love you soooo much!"....

I pulled her close to me for a few minutes just holding her then I kissed her deeply and told her to wear her ankle bracelet and something special tonight.....

Annie grinned at me and said, "Ok, I love you...." Then she turned to go into her closet to dress...

About thirty minutes later Annie walked into our den looking radiant wearing a thin bright yellow silk sun dress that buttoned down the front. She had on four inch high heels that really made her legs look great too... I could see that she had her yellow lacy push up bra on then she lifted her skirt up to show me her tiny yellow transparent thong panties.... Of course she was also wearing her ankle bracelet.... "Do you like how your slutty hot wife looks tonight?" she asked with a smile on her face....

"You look wonderful... but I want you to take your bra off before we go."...

Annie smiled at me and turned to go to the bedroom, she came back a couple of minutes later without her bra.... "You can see my nipples thru this thin material."... She said as she licked her lips and smiled at me....

"I know, that's the point," I replied and just smiled at her.... "And undo a couple of the buttons from the bottom of your dress for me too so I can see the top of your thighs when you walk...."

Annie just grinned and did it...

We went to a quiet restaurant and had dinner and a bottle of wine. After we had finished our coffee, Annie excused herself to go to the ladies room and when she got I could see the outline of her little yellow thong panties under her dress as she walked away from me. I noticed three other guys watching her as she walked away too. About five minutes later Annie returned to our table and took her seat. I leaned over and kissed her cheek and told her that I could see her panties under her dress and it really looked sexy and that three other guys liked the view too....

She just smiled at me and said, "I'm glad you like what you see, hopefully those other guys did too."....

"Oh don't worry, they liked! Are you ready to go to a bar and do some dancing and maybe have some more fun too if we meet someone?" I asked...

Annie looked at me and quietly asked, "Are you sure about this?"

"I am absolutely sure about this,"... I said....

She looked up at me, smiled and softly said, "OK... what bar are we going to?" she asked....

"The bar at the hotel where you had your date with John," I said.

Annie looked at me and smiled again...

It took just a few minutes to drive to the hotel bar. When we got there I pulled up to the valet parking and a young man ran up to open Annie's door for her. As she slowly got out of the car, she smiled up at the young man and opened her legs wide giving him a great view of her panty clad pussy... Then she extended her hand to let the young man help her out of the car and then walked slowly over to me with a smile on her face. The young man just stood and watched her with his mouth open... She took my arm and we walked together into the hotel lobby.... "It seems you are getting into the mood..." I said as I smiled at her...

She just turned her face to me, kissed me and smiled...

We walked into the bar just off the hotel lobby to find a seat.... It wasn't very crowded at 9:30 on Saturday night, maybe just twenty people, some couples and a few single guys... There were two couples dancing to music played by a DJ.... It was a nice place, not too dark and there were plenty of booths around the dance floor as well as individual tables... We took a couple of seats at the bar and ordered drinks and got comfortable...

After a couple of minutes Annie leaned over to me and whispered, "I'm a little nervous I've never done anything like this before but it's kind of exciting too..."

"Yea me too... just relax, let's see what happens, I saw a couple guys already checking you out too Annie,"... I said as I patted her right leg on the top of her thigh... then I leaned over and told her that I had forgotten something in the car and would be back in a few minutes... I told her that if a guy came up to her, strike up a conversation if she liked him and when I come back just introduce him to me.... As I walked out of the bar I looked back at my hot wife.

Annie looked stunning sitting at the bar. I could see her firm breasts and dark nipples thru her thin dress and the outline of her panties on her hips. Her sun dress had pulled up to the tops of her thighs and she had her legs crossed so that her right leg and ankle bracelet were clearly in view to all in front of the bar.

After I left, Annie swiveled her chair around a little so that she could easily see the dance floor where a few couples were dancing to the slow music. When she did that, her dress rode up even further and anyone standing directly in front of her would have a nice view of her panties...

After about ten minutes, I came back to the bar to see a guy standing next to Annie talking with her. I sat down at an empty booth near the door to watch for a few minutes.

He was talking with Annie and she clearly was enjoying the conversation as she would smile at him from time to time and laughed a couple of times... After another minute or so, he put his hand on Annie's right leg just above her knee and said something to her and she laughed again then parted her legs just slightly but she didn't move his hand away... I decided to join Annie then to see what was going on....

As I walked up to Annie I could easy see her yellow panties and when I touched her shoulder, she looked up at me, smiled and said, "Hi honey, I want you to meet Jim... Jim this is my husband Rob."... Jim looked at me, smiled and then slowly moved his right hand off Annie's leg and shook my hand...

"Hi Rob, pleased to meet you... You sure do have a beautiful wife here," he said smiling at both Annie and I.

"Jim just asked me if I wanted to dance but I told him that I had better wait till you got back so that you could find me."... Annie said with a smile..

Annie loves to dance so I just looked at her and said, "Sure, you all go ahead and I'll just watch and finish my drink."...

With that, Jim took Annie's hand and they moved to the dance floor where a slow song was playing... Jim pulled Annie close as she rested her head on his shoulder and began to slowly sway to the music... Jim was saying something to Annie and she laughed again as he moved his hands down her back to just above her ass... Annie then said something to Jim and he playfully patted her butt a couple of times before he moved his hand back up onto her back...

The next song was a little faster and Annie and Jim continued to dance and move to the music... Jim would occasionally twirl Annie as they danced and her loose fitting yellow sun dress would fly up a bit giving those who were watching, including me, a quick look at her nice ass and tiny yellow thong panty... Her firm 34C breasts also were bouncing nicely to the music and I could see her dark nipples thru the thin yellow fabric of her sundress and could tell that they were nice and hard....

After three or four songs, Jim and Annie returned to the bar where Jim ordered another round of drinks for us... Annie had a glow in her face and her eyes were sparkling... After the drinks came, Jim asked if we'd like to join him and his buddies Paul and Bill over at their table near the back of the bar.... Annie said that she'd like that, so we left the bar stools and went over to their table and met Jim's buddies... Paul and Bill were both about the same age as Jim, late 20s or so, they all worked together and had been in town all week attending a seminar which had finished up earlier in the day with a golf outing. They all lived in the Denver area and were leaving tomorrow morning to return home. We all talked for a while and we found out that Jim and Bill were both married and Paul was engaged to be married in the fall. They all seemed to be good guys. Annie was clearly enjoying their company. After we finished our drinks, Paul went to the bar to get another round for us.

After he came back to the table he asked Annie to dance... After a few drinks, Annie was already a little tipsy so she was happy to get up and move around. Paul took Annie's hand and led her to the dance floor as a slow song started to play. He put his hands low on Annie's back as they began to move to the music...

While I was talking to Jim and Bill, I would occasionally glance over at Annie and Paul on the dance floor and when I did I saw that Paul's hand had slipped down onto Annie's ass and he was gently rubbing her butt cheeks under her thin dress... Annie's eyes were closed and she was obviously enjoying the attention she was getting... During the next song, I saw Annie move her hand down and squeeze Paul's cock thru his trousers as they slowly danced to the music... Paul said something to Annie and she laughed a little and squeezed his cock again thru his trousers and kissed him gently on his lips before they returned to our table... Annie looked flushed, her cheeks were rosy and she had a twinkle in her eyes as she smiled at me and licked her lips as she sat back down next to me.

I knew what that look on her face meant!

Just as she sat down, Paul said that he needed to go to the bathroom and to please excuse him... Jim and Bill said that they needed to go too so they all got up and left us alone at the table for a few minutes.... As they were walking away, I turned and asked Annie what Paul had said to her....

Annie looked into my eyes and smiled and moved her hand to my cock squeezing it thru my trousers and said, "Well, he just asked me if I was a hot wife because I was wearing an ankle bracelet..."

I laughed a little, "And?" I asked..

"So I asked him what he meant by a hot wife and what did it have to do with my ankle bracelet, then he just said that a hot wife is a wife who likes to fuck and that you are OK with it.... So I told him that just maybe I am a hot wife and that's when I squeezed his cock thru his pants...and Rob it felt pretty big too....then he asked me if I'd like to fuck him and I just told him that he will have to check with you first...." She said as she squeezed my cock thru my trousers again...

"Annie, would you like to fuck him?" I asked...

"Yes..." she said softly as she looked into my eyes...

"Mmm, OK....but let's have some fun with him first though.... When the guys get back from the bathroom, I want you to go to the ladies room to freshen up and I want you to take off your panties and undo a couple more buttons from the bottom of your dress so that it opens up almost all the way to your pussy. Then when you get back to the table I will ask you to dance."....

"Take off my panties, you mean in here??"... Annie asked quietly...

"Yes Annie in here, fucking hot slut wives don't wear panties.".... I said as I smiled at her and leaned over to kiss her cheek...

"OK," Annie said softly then she kissed me. "God, I can't believe that I'm about to do this...." She moaned.

A few minutes later, Jim, Bill, and Paul came back to our table and as they were taking their seats Annie said that it was her turn to go to the ladies room so she excused herself and slowly walked away from our table...

The guys watched her as she moved her hips with a little extra sway and when she walked past the lit dance floor we could clearly see the outline of her sexy body under her thin sundress....

The guys were quiet for a minute or so before Paul said, "She sure is a beautiful woman. You are a lucky man Rob."....

"Yes she is and I am a lucky man too. She really likes to have fun and tonight, she is really in a playful mood...." I said....

The guys just looked at each other and smiled not saying anything more.... Just then, we saw Annie walking back to our table.... God did she look hot! She had undone the buttons from the bottom of her dress and as she walked her legs would slide out the front of her dress all the way up to the tops of her thighs and a couple of times I thought I could see her pussy.... Her rock hard nipples were clearly visible under the thin sundress...

She had a big smile on her face as she slowly walked up to our table, faced us with her legs spread wide, extended her hand and dropped her yellow panties into the center of the table as she looked at us all... "Did you all miss me?" She asked with a devilish smile on her face...

"Oh hell yes, God Annie you look so fuuu, I mean so hot!" Jim said... Bill and Paul quickly agreed....

1LuckyRob
1LuckyRob
336 Followers