Annie's Journey Ch. 03

Story Info
Pretty Japanese wife makes a video.
2.9k words
4.46
48.7k
20
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1LuckyRob
1LuckyRob
336 Followers

For the next several days, Annie was unusually quite. We did not have any sex, which lately was very unusual and I was a little worried that things may go back to the way they were not that long ago. One evening, Annie came home from the office a little late, looked at me with sad eyes and said, "Rob I need to talk with you.".... Then she sat down next to me on the den sofa where I had been reading....

"I'm scared," she said as she took a deep breath and turned toward me taking my hand in hers. "I'm scared of what happened last Friday, I believe you when you say it is Ok if I'm with another man and I thought that I was going to be OK but I'm still scared." Tears were welling up in her eyes and she took a tissue from her pocket and dried her eyes.

"Honey, it's OK what happened, I love you and you love me... It's going to be alright."

"But two men felt my tits and sucked my nipples and saw my pussy, Eric even put his fingers inside my pussy Rob."... Annie said softly.

"I know." I said as I held her hand and looked into her eyes. "It's OK."....

"But Rob, I liked it... I liked it too much."... Her tears began to well up in her eyes again and run down her cheeks... She dabbed her eyes and looked at me and said, "That's what I'm so afraid of, if I start doing that I don't know if I could stop."...

"Annie, honey, it's Ok, I was there and it's OK."... I squeezed her hand again...Then I pulled her over to me, put my arm around her and hugged her.

"Annie it's Ok, it's just sex, fun, pleasure, not love... I know that you love me and you know I love you."...

Annie sobbed and said, "Rob, I like men to look at me, I'm sorry, but I like other men to look at me and see my panties and even see my pussy.... And I have those thoughts about what I want them to do to me...but, and I get excited thinking about it, I want to fuck them, I want to feel another cock in my pussy fucking me...and that's what makes me afraid... I'm afraid of what that might do to us... I don't want to hurt you, I love you sooo much and I never want to hurt you."... Tears were running down her cheeks again...

I held her tight and then hugged her again as she sobbed, "Annie, it's OK, I love you too and always will no matter what happens... you are my wife and that will never change."... Then I pushed her back a little so I could look into her tear filled eyes...

"Annie, you are a beautiful, healthy, sexy woman... It's normal to have fantasies. You are normal.... And it's OK what happened... It's Ok to have the feelings you have and It's Ok to get excited when you think about 'bad' things you'd like men to do to you."..

Annie's dark eyes were searching mine as I went on to say, "I have fantasies too, everybody has them.... That's why I got so excited when Tom and Eric were touching you... I liked seeing you with them.... Annie, it made me excited knowing that those guys wanted to fuck my beautiful, sexy wife....It made me excited seeing you act like a slut... I love for you to act like a slut and I want to watch other men fuck you and I want to see your face when some guy cums inside you and you have a huge orgasm."...

Annie searched my eyes for a long time then she leaned forward, smiled and kissed me lightly on my lips... "Did it get you excited when I showed my pussy to the cabbie?" she asked..

"Oh God yes Annie, my cock got so hard seeing him watching you finger fuck your pussy."...

"Rob, I loved doing it with him watching me.... If he would have stopped the cab and got in the back, I would have fucked him, I wanted to fuck him so bad.".... She said as she looked deep into my eyes...

I pulled her close to me again and said, "I would have liked that.".... Then we kissed.

After a couple of minutes Annie pulled away from our embrace looking much more relaxed and said, "I need to go take a hot bath and then I need to do some work upstairs in my office for a little while, I love you."...then she kissed me on my lips and walked into our bedroom to the bath....

When Annie finished her bath she came back into our den wearing a light robe carrying her camera bag and said, "I need to do a little work in my office for a little while, when I'm finished I'll come back down to our bedroom.".. Then she leaned over and gave me a wet kiss before she smiled at me and turned to go upstairs.

A few weeks earlier we had converted one of our spare bedrooms up stairs into a home office for her so she could work on her company web-site updates from home. She had also bought a new powerful desktop computer equipped with the latest computer graphics capability and a large wide screen monitor. I don't know too much about computers but from what I understand her system was as good as any professional web-site design system around.

About an hour later, Annie came down from her office and stood just in front of me in our bedroom. As I looked up from my reading, she untied her robe, slipped it off her shoulders onto the floor, and stood facing me smiling with her legs spread wide open exposing her wet pussy and swollen pussy lips. I could see her juices on her inner thighs and could smell her powerful sex.

Then she turned and bent over showing me her pretty little ass as she said, "Would you like to fuck your slutty wife's little ass-hole????", as she smiled her wicked smile at me..

I smiled back at her as I was thinking, 'Ohhh, Thank God my Annie is back!!!'

She went on to tell me that she had downloaded the pictures I had taken Friday of her well fucked ass-hole with my cum running down into her pussy and that she had gotten so hot that she wanted me to fuck her ass hard again. As I stood to take my robe off, I slipped my hand between her open legs and began to gently finger her wet slit... "It sure took you a long time to download just a few pictures."...

"Well, I got busy doing something else too."... She said as she gave me a wicked smile...

Annie dropped to her knees and took my growing cock into her mouth and sucked it tenderly for a minute before she got back up and hugged my neck. She then looked into my eyes and said, "I have a naughty idea, would it be OK if we took a video of us fucking? I want to watch you fucking my ass in a video."...

I looked into her lust filled eyes before saying, "I think that would be fun."... God was Annie changing, I love it!!!

With that Annie set up her digital video camera on a tripod and began to adjust the lighting around our bed to make sure that she would be able to capture our fuck session. As I watched her, I began to think about getting video-taped while fucking her, we had never done that before and I was a little worried that my cock would not be able to respond under the added pressure of performing for the camera. After she finished setting up everything, Annie jumped onto the bed and turned to face me, smiled and took my cock into her month and began to suck it deep into her throat as she looked up into my eyes. After a minute or so of her skillful cock sucking, I had no worries about being to perform for her and the camera!!

Annie let my cock slide from her mouth and lay back on our bed opening her legs wide as she looked up into my eyes and said, "Fuck your slutty wife's pussy with that big cock I love."

Her open cunt was beautiful, her outer lips were full and her dark inner lips were dripping with her juices, her aroused clit was at full attention. I eased in between her legs and rubbed my cock head up and down her pink slit between her swollen wet pussy lips before I eased my cock deep into her hot pussy. I slowly fucked her as she moved her hips in unison with my strokes till we were fucking in perfect rhythm, I could feel her pussy tighten as she began to moan and I knew that she was near an orgasm. I slowed my pace as I didn't want to cum in her yet and pulled my cock completely out of her pussy as she shifted her position to make sure that the camera had a good view of my cock sliding into her pussy. I then moved my hard cock back into her soaking wet pussy as she moaned, "Ohhh fuck me, fuck me, fuck my fucking cunt!"

We fucked for a few more minutes before I had to pull my cock out again before I came in her pussy. Annie then asked me to lay flat on our bed facing the camera with my legs spread and my cock standing at attention as she adjusted the camera again. She then came over to me at the edge of the bed, turned around so that she was facing away from me, and looked into the camera and straddled me over my poised cock and began to lower her wet pussy and tight little ass-hole to my cock.

Annie positioned the head of my cock at her little opening and began to slowly lower herself onto my cock. My cock head paused and then slid past her tight opening with a little popping sound as Annie let out a groan and then eased herself down further to take my cock all the way into her ass up to my balls.

As she slid down onto my cock she moaned and said, "Ooohhhhh, I feel sooo fucking full, mmm, fuck me, fuck my ass." Annie then leaned back lifting her hips and thrusting her pussy to the camera to show her wet open cunt as my cock was working inside her ass-hole. She began to build a slow fucking rhythm and moaned as I could feel her ass tighten. She began to moan loudly and soon was screaming, "Ohhhh Rob, fuck my ass, fuck my ass, yes! Yes! Fuck it hard! I want your cum in my ass!!"

I began to thrust up at her as hard as I could as I buried my cock to the hilt with each thrust. When Annie screamed "Fuuuuccccckkkkk, cum in my ass, cum in my fucking ass!!!" I unleashed a huge load which was soon leaking around my cock and down onto my balls. Before my cock could soften, Annie jumped up off of me and told me to grab the camera off the tripod and get some close ups of her cum filled ass hole.

As I removed the camera, Annie positioned herself on her hands and knees and asked me to zoom out so I could see her face as she looked back over her shoulder with her dark eyes looking directly into the camera and said, "I really like to have my ass fucked hard and I love the feel of hot cum in my ass, do you like what you are looking at???? Can you see cum dripping out of my well fucked ass-hole??? I hope you can and I hope that you will fuck my ass-hole and fill me with your hot cum too."....

Annie motioned for me to zoom in on her cum filled ass-hole for a moment and then zoom back out as she smiled her wicked smile and licked her lips as she shifted over to her tummy and spread her legs wide letting my cum run down into the folds of her wet pussy. Annie took one finger and inserted it into her ass-hole to pull some of my cum out and then she spread it onto her pussy as she said, "I would love for you to put your cock in my ass mixing your hot cum with Rob's as you fuck me hard."...

Annie again motioned for me to zoom in on her wide-open cunt and to make sure that I got a good shot of cum on her pussy lips and ass. Just then Annie said to shut off the camera and jumped up off the bed running over to me saying, "OOOhhh fuck Rob, I love you, I love you!!" and gave my soft cock a good squeeze. She then grabbed the camera and motioned for me to follow her up the stairs to her office. I was amazed at her....

Annie slowly moved up the stairs with me following behind as I looked up at her wet rose bud which was still slightly open from our fucking and saw more of my cum drip out down her legs. She turned to look at me and with a devilish grin asked me, "Do you like looking at your slutty wife's ass-hole after it's been fucked???" I smiled back at her and nodded my head yes.

We entered her office and Annie motioned for me to sit on the chair in front of her computer and then she sat down in my lap wiggling her little ass over my soft cock. She quickly started up her computer and then began to hook up the digital camera and download the video we just took. After the video download was completed, Annie began to play it back as we watched and listened. As we watched, Annie began to slowly work her hips back and forth over my cock as she said, "God I really like watching this, I love to see you fucking me like that."...

"Mmmmm, I like watching it too." as I cupped her breasts and pinched her hard nipples..

The scene had shifted to me fucking her ass as Annie began to squirm again in my lap and wiggle her ass over my growing cock. As she was watching me fuck her ass hard and spread her pussy wide on the video she leaned back to me and asked me to put my cock in her ass again. My cock had grown hard again and I was more than happy to oblige!! She lifted her hips off my lap on the chair and positioned her ass-hole directly over my hard cock and then lowered herself once again taking my cock deep into her ass with a wet squishing sound as more of my cum oozed out. She whispered for me to fuck her ass as we watched the video that by now had gotten to the point where I was about to cum in her ass. On the video, Annie was screaming for me to cum in her ass as I continued to fuck her with long strokes while we watched the earlier action. After I had cum in her ass on the video and had jumped up to grab the camera to take the close ups, Annie stopped fucking me and watched herself on the video as she talked about how she liked getting fucked in the ass and how much she liked the feeling of cum in her ass and that she wanted more cum in her ass...

As we watched I whispered in Annie's ear, "Were you talking to me or to somebody else???"

She wiggled her tight ass and smiled as she said, "Mmm huh."..

As she was talking about her pussy getting fucked on the video I said to her, "Annie, I really want you to fuck another man so that you can experience another cock."....

She turned with her dark lust filled eyes looking into mine she said, "I will, I want to be your slut wife, I love fucking, I want to fuck other men with you watching me and I want them to cum inside me and fuck me, Ohhh God Rob, I want to be a good fuck slut wife!" Then she thrust her ass down on my hard cock taking it up to my balls as I dumped another huge load of cum in her tight ass.......

After my cock had softened and slipped out of Annie's ass-hole once again, I couldn't help but think how happy I was to have my Annie back again...

Annie's Comments:

It was when we were watching that video together that I decided that I was going to fuck another man...

I definitely knew that Rob was OK with me doing it and I realized that what I had been so worried about for so long was really normal and not bad...

For the first time in my life I think, I felt like I was totally free.... I knew that I wanted to be Rob's fuck slut wife! I felt so confident in myself and loved how the thought of fucking other men with Rob watching me made me feel....

1LuckyRob
1LuckyRob
336 Followers