Annie's Lust

Story Info
Anya is escaping but is caught by her father's slave.
2.1k words
4.14
36.9k
26
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LMMay
LMMay
15 Followers

Anya ran. She had no other choice the humans had attacked her fathers keep and were breaching the walls. She looked over her shoulder and saw them scaling down ropes into the courtyard as she closed the door to a secret passage very few knew of.

She blindly reached for torches she knew sat to her left as she grabbed one she used a small spell to light it. She looked around her, the tunnel was covered in webs and dust, the air was old and musty smelling.

Anya pushed back the disarray of long golden blonde hair behind her perfectly shaped pointed ears. Her soft green eyes scanned the tunnel as she quickly and carefully walked the corridor that led to the forests behind her father's dwelling.

She was not sad to see her father fall. He was a mean, heavy handed son of whore. More than once he had left his bruises on her face and body in the eighteen years of her life. She was sad for some of his slaves. They had no choice that they were there, however the humans would slay them all, or just offer them slavery in another place.

She walked for what seemed like hours and was becoming quite jumpy. She swore she kept hearing noises behind her. She would stop, quiet down and then listen. However silence was all she got.

"Get a hold of yourself Anya." She commanded as she trudged on. She finally saw the door that led to the outside. She had just put her hands against it to push out when she felt someone behind her. Before she could turn around a large hand ripped her magic component bag off her waist.

She then turned to see who was going to kill her. However it was no human or elven man standing behind her it was an orc.

One of the monsters her father bought to fight in the pit for his own entertainment. A slave of the house, one meant to fight and die. He stared down at her from his height of 6ft6. As she stood barely 5ft it was quite daunting to have to look up into his bright red colored eyes.

He took her torch and placed it in the wall holder "I am BloodLust of the Crimson Horde and you are now my captive as I once was your fathers."

Anya started at his deep voice and words spoken in elven. The past three months he had been captive he had not spoken one word. Not orc, not common and not elven. In fact he had looked at them like he had no knowledge of what they said as they spoke to him. His fathomless black eyes looked down into hers. His long black hair braided and beaded fell around his shoulders and stood stark against his dark green skin.

She was helpless without her component bag and he had it in his hand. He set it aside out of her reach on a small alcove she had not seen.

"We do not leave yet. They will have guards in the forest. We will wait little Annie. We will stay here a while. No one else will come I made sure the passage was blocked so we will not be pursued."

She swallowed and tried to bluff her way out. "You are not my captor. I am willing to let you go free, but you must return my items."

He looked at her and cocked one of his eyebrows. Perhaps his lips turned into almost a smirk but one of his bottom fangs popped out and it made him look quite dangerous. She then saw the large ax on his back and the bag he carried. Almost as if he had been ready for this attack. Guessing her thoughts he answered.

"No I did not know of the attack but I have been planning my escape. This was the opportunity I needed." He then turned his back on her and began unpacking and laying out a bedroll.

She turned and attempted to open the door while he was busy. Before she could pull he lifted her off her feet.

"Beautiful Annie. I have waited to claim you. I should give you time to adjust but I cannot. I must have you. I must spread you wide and thrust deep into your cunt. This is what we are doing. I know you will be frightened but you have no choice. You belong to me."

Anya looked at him in fear and disbelief and then tried to kick out so he would free her. She could not help that she blushed at his words. Her stomach tightened and she was sure this was of fear as well. "You will not touch me. You will let me go. Put me down!!" She yelled at him and missed in her kick because he quickly held her away from him.

Lust ignored her demands and laid her out on the bedroll her squirming and moving did not stop him. One hand held her down as the other stripped her of all her clothing.

She tried to buck away from him, kick him, hit him but it was to no avail. He ignored her struggles and ripped her shirt off her exposing her firm but large breasts. As she tried to cover them with her arms he grabbed her skirt and pulled it all the way off with her underthings exposing her fully to him.

Anya screamed her frustration and began to renew her struggles. She pressed her legs tightly together and beat at his chest with her fists. This made Lust laugh.

"Annie you are soft and I am strong the most you do is bruise your hands" He then took one of his hands and gathered both of her wrists in it holding them above her head. "Your body is made for me to fuck it Annie, and so I am going to."

With that his mouth came down over her right breast. He was not gentle, he immediately bit her nipple and sucked with wild abandon. His free hand went to her left tit and massaged and squeezed with force.

"OH GODS!?!" Anya did not know how to react, never had anyone touched her like this. She was a maiden waiting for her father to arrange a marriage. Untouched completely until this very moment.

Lust moved his mouth to her left breast and once again bit and sucked leaving quite the hickeys on her tits. He growled when he saw this bruising appear. "Yes you are mine and these marks prove it Annie." He moved his hand down to between her legs, she immediately squeezed them together tightly.

"You can't, I don't, please," She called to him not sure what she was trying to say, but frightened of this intimate touch.

He ignored her pushing her legs apart with his knee and then running his hand across her mound and down her slit. "I can, You do, and yes." he answered her babble with a growl and pushed a finger into her tight wet pussy.

If Lust had not been on top of her she would have sat straight up. This was pleasure she knew nothing of, but she was quite sure this was not supposed to happen. "LUST!?" her voice loud, questioning, scared, excited.

He fed off of it. "Yes Annie lay back while I finger fuck your moist cunt." As he spoke even more wetness formed and dripped around his finger. "Oh sweetheart you like this, you like my finger inside you, so lets try this." He immediately stuck a second finger deep into her twat.

"Fuck Annie you are tight. I am quite sure you have never masturbated. I like this, I like that only I have ever felt the inside of your pussy. I like that only I have felt her quiver and tighten." He growled this to her seeing that as much as she would try to deny it she liked this dirty talk. Her hips were moving in a rhythm with his fingers fucking her. He could not take much more.

"I can no longer wait." He removed his hand from her twat and he freed his cock from his breeches. He moved up along her naked body letting her hands go. He kissed her and tried to look into her eyes. "Annie you will open your eyes and look at me."

It was a command and her green eyes opened to look into his red. "You are claimed, you are mine and mine alone. I touch you, I take you and I will kill any and all who challenge this." With that he pushed the head of his rather large and girthy dick into her wet cunt.

Anya's eyes widened feeling him press into her. There had been pleasure building as much as she wanted to deny it. She had been enjoying his touch on her body, in her body, but this was an invasion. Had she not been dripping she would have went dry. She began to push against his chest. "Stop, No, STOP! STOP!!" She screamed in panic and slight pain as he sunk deeper into her pussy with his hard and ready cock.

He would not be denied. "I promise soon my Annie, you will know pleasure but I have waited to long." He growled and groaned and then pushed completely inside her tight narrow passage.

"FUCK YES!! He called as she took him in completely.

"GODS NO!!" she screamed as she felt as if her pussy was being ripped asunder.

He waited knowing she had gone somewhat dry. She looked up at him with pain and accusation. "Can you get off me now?" She said with disdain and some hurt.

"No my Annie we are only getting started." He licked her salty tears away and settled more fully in her as his hand reached between them and played with her clit. Rolling it between his fingers and pinching lightly he started to feel her moisten around him.

Then he pulled his cock out and pushed it all the way in again. Feeling her cunt close around him so tight and wet. He growled words to her in Orcish as he met her eyes.

She did not know what he said but she kept his eyes as he once again pulled out and then pressed deep into her pussy. He began to pick up pace and she wanted to scream. It hurt but it felt good all at the same time. Her freed hands stopped pushing against his chest and grabbed his shoulders digging her nails in.

Lust couldn't help it when he felt her slight puncture of his skin it pushed him beyond the small sense of sanity he was holding onto. He growled her name loudly and it echoed in the tunnel.

He pushed her legs up and over his arms spreading her wide for him and letting him sink as deep as possible. Then he did what he told her he was going to. He fucked her. He pulled out and pushed in with his large, hard dick. Her virgin cunt pounded over and over again, stretching to accommodate him."

"GODS, LUST, OH, YES, OH, STOP, NO,LUST." her words made no sense. It hurt, his invasion of her, but there was greater pleasure. She could feel something building but she knew not what.

He knew however and she had to get there. "Annie you need to fucking cum. I want to feel your moist pussy squeeze my cock, milk him for my seed. I want you to scream my name to the gods, Annie. NOW!!" He ordered her as he felt himself break as he ground into her tight cunt and came, growling something once again in Orcish.

Anya did as he ordered. She felt as if she would die from the pleasure that came over her body. The flood that released from her pussy, causing it to open and close, pulsing around his dick. She screamed his name "LUST!!" and her legs shook, her body shook and her breathing was difficult to slow.

Bloodlust remained buried in her as her cunt vibrated around him as she recovered from her orgasm. He kissed her forehead and watched her eyes as she came back from the edge to him. "Mine Annie." he told her. "You are no longer Anya D'Veriaz, you are Annie of Bloodlust." He pushed her golden hair out of her face and slightly rolled so she was beside him. "Tell me who you are." he commanded.

She looked into his eyes and shook her head no.

He chuckled at her defiance. "Alright Annie, later we will fight about your disobedience. Right now I am too pleased with you to punish you.' He pulled her closer and wrapped his arms around her. "Sleep Annie."

She thought him mad. Like she could sleep. However she did just that and rather quickly. Her body tired because it was unaccustomed to being thoroughly fucked.

He closed his eyes and slept lightly beside her.

LMMay
LMMay
15 Followers