Annie's Predicament

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, one of the smaller plants sprang to life, then another, and another. Annie stifled a scream and froze in place as the small, white centers of each plant thrust a long tendril skyward. They were grub-worm white, and about one inch thick. The lengths of the appendages varied but the one piece of commonality they all shared was in their movement. They all seemed to be reaching for something in their serpentine contortions. They all seemed to be reaching for her!

Annie started to move towards the far side of the pool as quickly as the muck would let her. Beneath the surface, a network of shoelace-sized roots were enwrapping her legs. They were small, yet each had the resiliency of a parachute cord. Annie's advance was halted as the root system held her fast. Her struggles caused waves to pass through the pool's center and the tentacle pods to bob about atop the ooze. With a short audible inhale, she felt the slick, white tendrils move around her thighs. One of them squirmed up and under her shirt, and instinctively, she reached down with her right hand to block its advances. It was incredibly strong and slid sinuously through her fingers. A moan escaped her lips, yet she was also galvanized by fright as the tendril brushed against her sex.

Annie tried to bring her other hand down, then immediately felt something grasp her wrist. She tried to free it with her other hand, but it was no use . The slime that covered these eel-like appendages was an effective lubricant that disallowed any grip the dismayed girl tried to achieve, while at the same time, their vice-like grip allowed them to hold her body at will. Another tendril found her left hand, rendering her flailing arms useless.

"Oh God!" Annie cried out.

She tried to move forward but her feet were hopelessly pinned within the roots. A third tendril rose up behind her and tried to grab her around the throat, but found the collar of her shirt instead when Annie ducked her head to avoid it. She felt the wet fabric pulling against her naked breasts underneath, then one by one, the buttons popped off, ripping the shirt open in front around her shoulders. For another minute or so, Annie fought off the onslaught, until she finally lost her balance and feel backward into the muck. The remnants of her shirt were peeled off, leaving her trapped, naked and vulnerable, within the living mass of worm-like appendages. Slowly, they began pulling her arms and legs apart, and Annie groaned with the effort of resistance. More tendrils slithered over her body, leaving a slimy residue in their path. Her nipples pebbled and swelled into hardened nubs again as they explored her breasts. As her limbs were stretched, one of the tendrils found the opening between her legs, and with no barriers, slid inside while Annie screamed. She felt the probing invader reaching deeper and deeper, slithering from side to side with each undulating thrust.

Annie then drew deep, rasping breaths when she learned that the plants were not just satisfied with vaginal penetration. She felt the same pressure as before pushing up between her ass cheeks, and another tendril penetrated her with a sinuous strength that the muscles in her anal canal could not control.

"Oh please, somebody help me!"

Her plea for help echoed throughout the empty room, but no sooner had she spoken when a great, thick, writhing strand thrust itself into her mouth and silenced her, pulsating and throbbing as it worked itself deeper and deeper until she choked.

She couldn't tell if the plants were raping her or merely inquisitive about their new prey, but in spite of the horror, Annie felt her own body betray her as it rocked forward and back seeking further fulfillment. She was in burning agony, unbelievable pleasure, sobbing, wailing, begging, sucking on the thick tendril as it lanced halfway down her throat. She felt her juices rushing to her loins, and closing her eyes, her body shivered and shook in the fevered height of her orgasm.

Returning her now half-closed eyes skyward she shrieked as the large flower loomed down at her. Its petals opened, and out of the opening, came a large, snake-like stem that measured just over 12 inches in diameter. Attached to the end was bulb-shaped projection surrounded by fleshy leaves. A clear gel hung down from the slot that marked its orifice like spittle. It slid down to the base of the flower's stem, then the bulb opened and several smaller, transparent tendrils burst out toward her. The larger tendrils released their grip on her wrists, but only long enough for the flower bulb's tendrils to take hold again and yank her arms painfully above her head. They began pulling her toward the opening. Annie struggled to break free, but the smaller plants still had a firm hold on the rest of her body. They forced her legs together, and wrapped themselves around her all the way up to her breasts.

Her arms were drawn first into the mouth of the bulb, its giant petal clenching them with such force that dashed any last hope of escape. Weakened by recent events, Annie looked on with growing terror in her heart as the bulb slowly and methodically gained more of her arms, a quarter of an inch at a time. Release, push, and grip. The stem itself was made of a transparent, elastic material that resembled a tube and could stretch with the contours of her body as it pulled her in. The walls also secreted generous amounts of clear slime that oozed down all over her naked arms, serving as a lubricant.

Looking down, Annie saw the tendril that had raped her still seething in and out of her. She felt the resistance of its growing width on her labial walls, her vagina trembling in supplication as it probed deeper into her womb. She was also aware of the increasing pressure in her anal canal and knew a similar intrusion was reaching into her from behind.

In her predicament, as dire as it was, she felt the arousal of fires stirring again within her. She watched with almost a detached fascination as the two tendrils inside both orifices occasionally bumped into each other against the thin wall of flesh that separated them. A third tendril attempted entry into her by means of her vagina as if it were her next suitor, ready and waiting. Then Annie closed her eyes and moaned, her body shuddered as another orgasm overtook her.

When she felt the pressure on her forehead, she opened her eyes widely again to see the bulb throbbing and drooling. The blossom had gained her arms nearly to her shoulders and as Annie leaned her head forward to avoid its grasp, more of the ropy tendrils within the pod were released to keep her immobilized. Slowly the mouth closed tightly around her head and past her armpits. She could hardly breathe inside, and slime covered her face, filling her mouth, ears, and nose.

At that point, the width of her body seemed to slow its progress. The tendrils inside began yanking and pulling her arms, nearly tearing them right out of their shoulder sockets. A muffled, guttural scream sounded from inside. Slowly, the thin walls of the tubial stem expanded and closed around the curves of her body, much like a snake must expand its girth to swallow prey and convey it down the gullet to the stomach.

Outside, the tendrils from the other plants released their grip as she was once more dragged in with ease -- past her breasts, then her hips, then her legs. More of the clear, glutinous fluid was secreted to help her along. By that time, there was no sound from Annie, no movement.

The video camera continued to record the event like some kind of pornographic horror show. Through its lens, one could see the shape of a beautiful, naked woman being dragged by her arms through, what appeared to be, the feeding tube of a living organism, her round, pointed breasts pressing noticeably outward against the sides, her nipples and pubic hair clearly seen through the slimy, paper-thin membrane.

The courtship was over, and now the creature needed food. The flower petals that Annie had admired earlier opened up as her body bent backward and slid down into its belly, then closed behind her.

The tentacles receded back into the flower. The flower itself straightened and became motionless again. Nothing remained of Annie Keller, except for her backpack and drawing materials with a rough sketch of the flower pointed toward her. Ten minutes later, the red light on the camcorder winked out.

End

12