Annie's Punishment

Story Info
The slut cheated and I punished her for it.
4.9k words
3
136.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Balaak
Balaak
313 Followers

I found out about Annie from a nosey neighbor.

"I saw her at George's birthday party last week, and, well..."

I didn't like Nosey Neighbor. She was nosey. What she needed was some man to rule her world, but I don't think any rational man would want her. Still, I politely listened as she delivered details about my wife's activities with a certain amount of relish but also a certain concerned sympathy that told me she cared - in some small way.

What she told me sickened me and I have to say that I was on the verge of picking up Edie the Nosey Neighbor and removing her from my entry hall. I found I had a very hard time believing my Annie could do something like this. Apparently, my disbelief was painted on my face in vivid colors, because Edie stepped back and pursed her lips.

"I know what I saw; I'm not stupid."

I waved at her and frowned, but the conversation was over, anyway.

Annie was in the shower as I closed the door behind Edie. What a way to start the weekend. What had I done to deserve this behavior from my wife? Sure, I had flirted and even hugged and kissed women, but I have never otherwise acted sexually to any of them. Neither had Annie ever expressed disapproval or jealousy over my actions. So she certainly had no cause for revenge, as such. But perhaps she was silent for that reason.

But a kiss doesn't entitle her to stroke a friend's cock while getting fingered, does it? The disproportionality confused me. Further, that friend, Dan, was in a position to embarrass us in front of the rest of the neighborhood. Her actions planted the seeds of thought in me that were encouraging the notion that we should move.

Then there was the question of the whole marriage, itself. If she wasn't satisfied with me, then what was the point of the marriage?

My wife entered the kitchen and I could only glance at the rotten slut. She was pretty with delicate features and shoulder-length frizzy brown hair. She wasn't a Barbie with 36DD tits that bounced for all eyes. My Annie was almost flat-chested. Someone had once said she was sporting "fried eggs." On Annie's five foot two inch frame, they seemed to be right. What had Dan seen in her? Certainly not boobs. On the other hand, Dan's wife was fat. She wore sweats to cover the bulges and had a cellulite jiggle to her enormous ass. She was also a bitch who thought she was the pinnacle of female genetics.

"What happened?" Annie had stopped in the middle of the kitchen.

I looked around the kitchen - at the cabinets we had chosen, the tile table we both thought perfect, the stainless steel appliances, the tiled floor - anything but her. I didn't know what to say, really. So I just said it.

"I know about you and Dan at George's birthday party--"

"What?" She interrupted me.

"Shut up!" I looked at her then. "Did you think you could stroke some cock and get your pussy worked over without me finding out?"

The look on her face confirmed the story. She went even paler than her normal pale. She grabbed the chair and dropped into it, her eyes wide and mouth open. She was searching for something to say, anything.

I shook my head at her. "Why didn't you just tell me you didn't want to be married?"

"But, I do!" Tears welled in her eyes and she fretted with the button on her shirt. "It was just--"

I advanced towards her but stopped. My motion shut her up just as certain as the slap I barely controlled.

"You are a slut, you violated our marriage vows and you had the gall to act as if you could hide it for the last week!"

The conversation went downhill from there and ended with me yelling, her crying, and neither knowing what to do.

I simmered all week. I alternated between kicking the slut out or getting revenge. The longer I debated, the madder I became. The anger made me choose revenge. But not the kind of revenge I hear other men take: that of becoming a slut themselves by screwing some big-titted bimbo to "show" their slut wives. No, this plan was quite different.

This was going to drive her error home without me compromising my own virtue. I wasn't going to debase myself to her level in some game of tit for tat. Nope. I enlisted the promise from my friend Eric to help me out. Then I told her about my decision.

She knew better than to try arguing with me or giving any more excuses. She sat silently as I told her how the future was going to proceed.

"You've been worried I'll boot your ass out and file for divorce. I almost made that decision but came up with a more satisfying plan of action that allows me my retribution and your punishment."

She looked relieved until I told her what was going to happen.

"You expect me to what?!" Indignation was plain on her face.

"Don't suddenly play virtuous with me," I warned in a low voice. "You proved to me you are already a slut and will lie to me to cover your cheating. Since I accept the fact that you are a filthy, cheating slut, you will perform as a slut to my satisfaction or you're out the door and details given to your family."

"But, Eric?"

Her question sickened me. As if she would be a slut if it were a different person but she would be a virgin nun if she didn't like my choice.

"That's right, Eric. He's coming this weekend and you will do your best to make sure he's satisfied in the same manner you cheated on me with Dan. What you did to Dan you will do for Eric and if you so much as complain, my punishment proceeds to the next level: you out the door."

"This isn't fair--"

"Maybe you should have thought of that before jacking Dan's cock!" I yelled. That ended the discussion.

Eric sat on our couch glancing at Annie. She sat on the far end of the couch looking at her hands in her lap.

"Just a reminder, Eric, no intercourse. You can otherwise do what you want." I locked eyes with him and he nodded.

"Annie?" I asked. " Right, dear?" I waited.

She nodded.

She knew that she could stay if she allowed me to exact my revenge by demonstrating how she cheapened the marriage with her actions. Now she would cheapen herself to accomplish this.

"Fine, Eric will be telling you what he expects but you will start right now by kissing him for me and it better be fitting of a slut."

She didn't like the word and flinched, but she knew the label was true. She slowly scooted over to Eric and leaned a little to kiss him. Eric pulled her in without ceremony and planted his lips on hers, forcing his tongue into her mouth. She jerked, but stayed still and allowed him to kiss her.

"Better effort, dear," I warned. "Or the next level of punishment is in play."

She kissed Eric better as he stroked his hand down her arm.

"Very good. I'm going to re-size some cases." I got up and went to my workbench in the utility room where I keep my reloading equipment.

About ten minutes later, Annie rushed into the kitchen and ran the water. She was sobbing. Eric stood behind her in the doorway.

I turned from my bench and looked into the kitchen. I wasn't going to put up with the slut trying to get out of my revenge. Clearing my throat, I said, "sluts don't sob, they perform."

She quickly dried her eyes and turned to Eric. "Yes, okay."

She unzipped her jeans and slid out of them with her back to the sink. Eric moved to her and ran his fingers over her little panties. She jerked a little and swayed as if she was going to pass out. Then she looked at him as he rubbed her.

"Stroke me," he said.

She reached out with a shaky hand and rubbed his jeans. He reacted by moving in to kiss her while he fingered her panties. They kissed for several seconds before he dipped his finger behind the pantyline and worked it over her pussy. She gasped in the kiss and jerked back against the sink, but she wasn't going anywhere.

With a forceful move, he slid her panties down and off. My wife's neatly trimmed pussy was exposed to him and he admiringly rubbed it with his fingers. He rubbed her clit in little circles as I watched, my reloading waiting for the moment. Eric leaned in and kissed her neck as he worked his fingers lower and between her thighs.

Annie closed her eyes and gritted her teeth, but opened her legs so he could have access. His fingers dipped into her hole and worked in and out, first one finger, then two.

Eric grunted. "Wow, you're wet!"

The comment made me angry and satisfied at the same time. Let the slut prove her lack of morals.

Eric stepped back and got out of his jeans. Then he slipped out of his underwear. Annie glanced at me, but I warned her off with a finger wag. Eric grabbed her hand and placed it on his dick. She stared at it in shock.

No, it wasn't huge. He was smaller than me by two inches, But the thing was very wide and the head was abnormally thick. It almost looked deformed it was so wide. I had never seen such a small, thick cock before. He was maybe all of four and a half inches long, a third of that being the head. His ballsack was just as wide and large, but up high and tight as it hung. Annie tentatively touched his cock and then gripped it awkwardly in her hand.

"Stroke it," he repeated.

Annie stroked it, gaining rhythm and familiarity with each pass. She seemed to ignore Eric's fingers as they touched her clit once again and began to dip in to fuck her slut hole.

I turned back to my bench as the sounds of their activities played around my ears. I heard them kissing and then Annie moaning a few minutes later. I looked over my shoulder to check on them. Eric was down on his knees, applying his tongue to my wife's pussy. Annie's eyes were closed and her legs quivered as she stood there.

"Um," I said with alarm.

Eric looked over, confused. "Anything but intercourse, right?"

I nodded. That was right, that was the deal. "Right, never mind."

Eric pulled Annie down onto the sink rug right there and he put his face back to her pussy. Annie gasped and moaned quietly as he ate her on our kitchen floor. Eric seemed pleased, so I went back to my bench.

When I next looked over due to some shuffling and grunts, I saw Eric had my wife by her hips, his fat cockhead pressing against her hole. He was straining to get it in as she gasped. I shot out of my chair.

"Eric!" I shouted.

He stopped pushing, his cock pressed against her wet folds. "Aw, come on, man. If she's going to be a slut--"

"No! The punishment is specific. No intercourse! None!" I advanced on Eric.

He pulled his cock back and sighed. "Alright, alright. Fine!"

I stood there as he sat back, pulling Annie up with him. He placed her hand on his cock and nodded to her. She glanced at me until I nodded at her, satisfied that Eric was going to behave.

She worked her hand over his cock and then he pulled her head down to it. She opened as wide as she could and took his cockhead into her mouth. I can't say I liked seeing it, but my wife was performing as a slut and looked good doing it.

I sat facing them this time and leaned back against my workbench.

Annie alternated between licking the helmet of Eric's cock and stroking it. She gripped him and worked her hand faster until he started to pant. He leaned up and over her, pushing her back until she was half-laying.

"Faster," he told her.

Her hand became a blur and Eric's cock swelled. With a push, he shoved her down and stroked himself to orgasm. Thick ropes of sperm gobbed out of his purple cock and onto my wife's flat belly and neatly trimmed bush. A rivulet of sperm dripped down over her pussy as he grabbed her hand to have her continue stroking it. Sperm got onto her hand and she used it to lube his small shaft.

Eric pointed to his sperm on her. "Rub it in."

My wife gingerly started rubbing his sperm around on her until I could hear the slick sounds. Then she rubbed it around on her pussy and the wet sounds became louder.

"Now finger yourself." Eric watched with interest as my wife slid her sperm-covered fingers into her swollen hole.

I felt satisfaction and revulsion at the same time. She was being a perfect slut.

Eric added one of his fingers to hers and then a second one. Then a third. She removed hers as he worked on stretching her hole. When he thumbed her clit, she gasped and suddenly started jerking on the rug as an orgasm ripped through her.

Eric seemed satisfied, so the weekend was off to a good start. She would satisfy him or face the consequences.

After dinner, we sat in the family room and watched a bit of TV. Eric wasn't wasting time if he knew she had to do what he wanted. He shucked his pants again and had her lay on the couch to blow him as he watched TV. Annie seemed a little perturbed at first, but knew her place while he was here. She blew him and stroked like a good little slut.

In the kitchen as I was getting a stiff drink, she tugged on my shirt.

"Are you really sure you want this to go on? I mean, aren't we done with it now?"

I looked her in the eye. "The punishment is that you will be a slut for him the whole weekend. You will satisfy my friend by being the slut you are. Every wish of his. My friend is more important than your objections this weekend. Since you are a slut, you will be one. It should come natural to you.I want my friend to be satisfied, so you better do a good and convincing job."

"Isn't that a little sick?"

"You will feel the embarrassment I felt. Period. My friend has kept his word to me over time and you haven't. So if you want to stick around, you better perform. You better pray I don't have any more friends I want satisfied."

She had nothing else to say. When I returned, Eric and Annie were both naked on the couch. She had blown him back to erection, and she was busy stroking it. Meanwhile, his fingers had found her pussy again.

After a few minutes, he pulled her onto his lap, her back to him. He grabbed his cock from over her thigh and placed it between her legs, up against her pussy.

"Eric..." I started.

"I know, no intercourse. I wasn't," he replied.

He pushed her thighs together and she understood what he wanted. His cock stood up between her legs, the top of it parting her pussy lips. He began squirming under her, his grossly wide cockhead pushing through her pussy lips and up to her clit. Annie got into it then, grinding her hips and bucking slowly up and down. His cock parted her pussy lips with each stroke up. There was no way he could get it in at that angle, so I went back to watching TV.

But it didn't take long for his grunts and her gasps to draw my attention back. My wife had spread her legs out to widen her hole. His wide little cock parted her wet lips and massaged my wife's hole with each pass up and down. My wife was approaching another orgasm. Her hips worked faster and her pussy lips were spread wide open on the back of his cock. She started to shake, but suddenly he shoved her off.

"Suck me!" He ordered. She missed her orgasm but dutifully lowered her mouth over his cock and sucked. He grabbed the back of her head and pumped his cock up into my wife's mouth. With a heaving groan, he jerked and his cock swelled. His balls squeezed and Annie grunted as he exploded in her mouth. She pulled back as the second blast shot out and landed across her cheek and chin. She stroked a few more jets out of him and leaned back down to take the last couple of blasts in her mouth.

He was done for the day - wore out. He pushed her gently away and gathered his clothes. "See you in the morning."

When we heard the guest bedroom door shut, I nodded my approval to Annie. She tried to smile, but I could tell she was still worried.

Good.

Sunday was better. Annie settled into her natural role with a little more ease. She stroked him off in the morning, taking his blast all over her hands. She had worn a little day dress at my command and no panties. I felt good that my slut would be a slut for my friend. He was coming away happy and she was being what she was - a slut.

We were sitting out back when I found I was starting to feel sorry - not for Annie, my slut, but Eric, my friend.

He had her up against the wall of the house, her dress pushed up. His jeans were around one ankle as he pushed his cock along her pussy. She rode it like a horse, back and forth as it pushed between her thighs. Her pussy again teased the head of his cock as it pushed straight back and forth along her lips. No intercourse, but plenty of rubbing. Her pussy sloshed with juice as his head parted her lips over and over again.

Annie came, her legs open, her head back, as my friend rubbed his cock back and forth on the outside of her very engorged pussy lips. He pulled back and gripped his cock.

"No, stay like that!"

Annie had started to kneel, but she stood back up, her legs open.

With a cry, Eric stroked his wide dick until it erupted long jets of sperm - right onto her wet pussy. He grunted and pumped, his ass clenched in effort with each pulse and eruption of sperm. The jets splashed onto my wife's pussy and into her open pussy lips. He then rubbed his oozing cock all over her pussy.

That's when I felt a little sorry for him. My slut had been meant to be punished by making sure my friend was satisfied, but it looked to me like the joke was on him. He was just getting teased.

Just after lunch, they were back on the couch. She was laid back while he buried his face in her pussy. Annie was moaning loudly, gripping his head and squirming in pleasure. When she came, her whole body quivered and jerked. Her legs looked rubbery as her orgasm jolted her like a million volts of electricity.

Eric knelt between her legs and stroked his abnormal cock. Then he scooted up until her knees were bent and pointed his cock at her pussy. He rubbed it up and down, the head parting my wife's pussy lips. Annie laid her arms up over her head and widened her knees as Eric worked over her pussy with his engorged cock. She moaned and wriggled with pleasure.

Using two fingers, he spread her lips outward, exposing her clenching hole. It was still pulsing in the after throes of orgasm. With his other hand, he pushed the wide head of his cock against the hole and made little circles as he teased her. Her hips moved with his prick as they both teased each other without screwing.

My friend was so wrapped up in teasing my wife's pussy that he was sort of oblivious to me. I motioned a couple of times, but he didn't see it.

His wide helmet teased her hole as it rubbed up, then down, then pushed a little against it. He looked too wide to get it in so I guess he knew there wasn't much danger of an "accident." He suddenly blew his breath out and shifted the both of them around on the couch. He laid behind her and pulled her back to him. Then he worked his cock between her thighs to rub along her pussy from the back.

They squirmed in that position for quite a while and both were gasping and breathing heavy. With all the activity, I felt myself start to get hard. Annie may have been playing slut, but I was starting to want some, too. Without much more thought, I shed my slacks and pointed my larger cock at my wife's mouth. She looked very surprised but took it in happily. She jerked in time to Eric's thrusts along her pussy and I felt it on my own cock through her mouth. It was something unexpected and wild. Within a minute of her frantic sucking, I exploded in her mouth.

As I pulled out, Eric scrambled between her legs and jabbed his cock hard against her hole, holding it there at the entrance. His back arched and his cock swelled in orgasm. The head of his cock pressed hard against my wife's pussy as he spurted his sperm directly into her hole from the outside. Sperm gushed into her and out around the edges of his jerking cock. My wife's hips bucked up to meet his jerks and she smiled as his sperm flooded the entrance to her pussy. When Eric finally pulled back, my wife's pussy was covered in sperm. Gobs of it rolled out of her hole and down to the couch beneath her.

Balaak
Balaak
313 Followers
12