Annie's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie took in the view, enjoying having her nipple sucked and getting more excited by watching Cath play with hers, all happening because she was doing this with Dave while Cath was watching. She marveled at the circular nature of it all, and bet that Tom Clancy would never use such a complicated plot as this in his books. Dave's hands and mouth were devouring her and she felt the warmth emanating from her pussy, not to mention also from a point on her thigh where Dave's hard cock was pressing against her leg. Dave sucked gently on one nipple while his hand went further down, busying itself with finding and undoing any button it came in contact with. Finally all of her buttons were undone and Dave's hand was making very pleasurable circles on her stomach, descending circles until it brushed lightly over her mound. She let out a small gasp, and looked up to the window, but Cath was nowhere to be seen.

Cath had gone to fetch a chair near to the window so that she could sit and watch without her knees giving way as she thought they might. She looked down and saw Dave's kisses move down from Annie's breasts, spending time on her flat stomach before heading down to the triangle of material that covered Annie's pussy. The binoculars were still in one hand and getting heavier, but she let the other hand trail down to her pussy as she watched Annie throw her head back in delight, then look straight up at her in the window. This young girl was driving her crazy, staring straight up at her knowing she was putting on a show that was exciting her, turning her on, leading her to doing things to herself, knowing this, and still continuing.

Dave's kisses had worked there way down to her panties; his hot breath on her skin was wonderful. He slipped off the end of the divan onto his knees before her. He looked her in the eye and slowly parted her legs. She offered a little resistance at first, but he persisted and she allowed him to part her legs. He reached under her and pulled at the sides of her panties, slowly removing them. He moved them slowly so as to reveal, tiny bit by tiny bit, the treasure that lay beneath. First the small tuft of sandy hair became visible and he paused to admire it. Next came the very tip of her folds and he paused there too. This slow striptease was getting her more excited and the look in his eyes was heaven. He tugged gently down further exposing her lips and he let a low groan from his lips as he admired what lay there. Half sitting up, she could see her pussy hair; see the folds of her pussy, all swollen and parted before him, the lips moist and glistening in the light. He dropped his head and kissed the inside of one thigh, high up close to her body, then the other side, taking his time getting to the point, her point. Her excitement was building, she wanted to feel his tongue on her pussy, wanted to feel the thrill travelling through her body when it touched her clit. She grabbed him by the ears and, looking up at the window, pulled his face into her pussy.

Cath moaned as she saw his face bury into Annie's pussy, saw the look of delight on Annie's face as it strained to look up to her, searching. Her own fingers were deep within her pussy now as she watched, enthralled, aroused at the scene below. She looked down into Annie's searching eyes and stepped once more closer to the window. Annie saw Cath at the window. The binoculars hung around her neck, the robe fully open, both breasts visible, their large brown nipples puckered smaller and the nipples standing to attention and being rubbed gently with one hand. What made her shudder with delight was the other hand that she saw caressing the pussy up behind the glass quite fervently and the look of arousal on Cath's face. This drove Annie further in delight. Annie watched Cath's fingers slide in and out of her very wet pussy as they glistened in the full sun.

The flicking of her clit, the naughtiness of what she was doing and the erotic, pornographic view in the window had her pushing Dave's face from her pussy to stop herself from coming. He paused for five seconds and went back to it. She stopped him again a few seconds later, only to have him repeat the process. He was giving her a few seconds to recover then going back at her clit with vengeance. Almost at the crescendo, she stopped him, pushed his face away, barely able to think never mind to act. This would then be repeated. Cath opened the window slightly and could hear the moans from Annie below, hear the groans of pleasure, and the hurried rasping "Stop! Stop!" as his head was pushed away once more, only to see it go back and do it all over again. Cath was watching from above and through her binoculars she could see the juices from Annie's pussy all over the side of the mans face, could see the look of awe in Annie's eyes, but they would always come back to the window. Cath could feel herself getting close to her own orgasm and timed the driving in of the fingers and the rubbing of her clit, with the licking of Annie's pussy below. In no time she was breathing as heavy as Annie and having to stop herself for fear of coming. Annie pushed him away firmly and swayed to a sitting position and looked down to see his hard cock straining at his jeans. She undid them and slid them down along with his underwear, letting his thick hard cock spring back up. She marveled at it, turning him almost side on to the house. She knew that Cath would be able to see it, but still stay unseen.

Annie's hand went out to feel just how hard it really was and squeezed it. It reacted in her hand, it flexed with enjoyment. She glided her hand up and down as much for her own pleasure as for his or Cath's. She slipped to her knees in front of the man and could see the tip of his cock was covered in his lubrication and enthusiasm, and looked up into his eyes as she lowered her mouth towards the pulsing cock in her hand. He closed his eyes expectantly and put his head back, and Annie's eyes could then look to the window over his shoulder. Cath was at the window, or eyes wide open at what Annie was about to do. Annie could see Cath's hands working franticly on her pussy behind the glass, and then she disappeared. Annie let her mouth slide down over this thick cock and the sound of delight from Dave's throat carried up on the air to Cath who was rummaging in her bedside table. Dave's head was still back as Cath came back to the window, and Annie looked in shock as she watched Cath bury a large red jelly vibrator deep into her pussy.

Cath looked down and saw Annie's shocked expression and wound the vibrator up high, making her knees buckle a little. She couldn't take much more of this or she would cum where she stood. She slipped it from inside her, her wetness reflecting in the afternoon sun. She trailed it across her nipples enjoying the feeling there as the waves in her pussy subsided and she was able to put it back in. Dave pushed her head away in alarm, breathing hard and trying to hold himself back. Annie leaned back pulling him forward over her. Their kisses mingled each other's tastes between them. She tasted her pussy juices on Dave's lips, he tasted himself on her.

The tip of his cock found its mark and the utterly soaking wet pussy gave no resistance as its length was swallowed up by Annie's hunger. She looked over his shoulder to the window and saw Cath fighting to maintain control, the vibrator sliding in and out, her other hand alternating between her clit and her nipples, the look on her face so deep in enjoyment, beads of perspiration trickling down and her body shining in the sun, so obviously close to orgasm. Cath had to sit down and spread her legs wide and disappeared from view. She discarded the toy and thrust two fingers back deep inside her, her other hand drawing moisture up to her clit, rubbing it feverishly. Cath heard Annie getting closer, her moans and sighs coming quicker and closer together, their pitch getting higher and higher as she road closer and closer to the crescendo, The couple down below could hold off no longer, and she heard the deep guttural moan rise up to the window from below. It was too much for her.

Annie's orgasm leapt upon her and burst inside her, the feeling from deep within her spread through her body, her legs squeezed together as the intense wave of pleasure clenched every muscles. This sparked Dave's orgasm and he thrust hard into her, his hotness filling her again and again, each thrust trying to drive deeper inside, each wave of Annie's orgasm trying to squeeze every last drop from him., both lost in each other's pleasure.

As the first wave had hit Annie she looked up to the window and was rewarded with a naked hand hitting the window palm first, and then clenching into a fist, the body on the other end of it obviously wracked with waves of her own orgasm. It stayed at the window, moving in time with an orgasm for what seemed like ages. Finally as Annie's orgasm abated, and Dave's arms allowed him to fall into hers, she looked back up at the window to see Cath standing there completely naked, completely spent, withdrawing her fingers from her pussy, turning them, showing them like a trophy to Annie, making them shine in the sunlight, and, with eyes locked on Annie's, she slipped them into her mouth and sucked them clean.

The two women shared a smile, a very knowing smile. Damn, she would have a lot to tell Beth when she rang.