Annie's Tale: Cuckolding My Husband

Story Info
Annie makes her husband's dreams come true and cuckolds him.
13.8k words
4.6
274.6k
507
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,329 Followers

Author's notes, to all my fans:

This story is Annie's Tale. All my stories with the word tale in them are fan fantasies they've asked me to write. I assume if one fan has the fantasy, others do too.

___________________________

I want to thank all of you for the votes, favoriting my stories, favoriting me as an author, comments, and emails. Especially the last two.

I want to apologize to my fans. I know I've slowed down a bit. Truthfully after my first barrage of stories that were stuck in my head, my ideas have slowed down, but I promise to keep writing albeit at a slower pace.

Please keep the emails and comments coming. They keep me writing. I love waking up to new comments and emails from my fans. Thanks to you I average over 100 new followers a month and over 150 new story likes a month. Thank you so much.

____________________________

Just to answer a few common questions.

I read all the comments and respond to all emails (unless you become stalkerish). Your feedback is what keeps me writing. Please keep it coming.

I do read the profiles of those who write nice comments and those who follow me. I like to know my fans.

Contrary to some opinions I do not delete comments. I did try it on one story, but got bored with it. What you see is what I get.

The picture on my profile is me, but I admit it's 6 years old I was 49.

Please enjoy this story. Keep that feedback coming.

*****

My husband and I always had a great sex life. When we married I was madly in love with Craig. I still am. We'd dated for seven years and I knew he was for me. He was smart, handsome, had a good job, was good to the people around him, and good to my family.

He treated me like the wife I wanted to be. He was loving and worked to make me happy. All our friends pictured us as the perfect marriage. So did I.

Our sex life was never dull. We were comfortable with each other and our bodies. We masturbated in front of each other. Fucked in every room of the house. We tried every position we could think of and giggled together when some didn't work. Craig was long lasting, just the right size, and knew where to touch me to get just the right response.

For my part I tried to keep him equally satisfied. There wasn't a hole on my body he couldn't have or a place on his I wouldn't suck. Like I said, a great sex life.

We'd been married for three years when it started. Well not quite true. There were signs before then. I just didn't see them as signs.

My name is Annie. Craig and I met at a college party. Nothing outrageous. I didn't fuck him on the first date. In fact we dated a while before we fucked.

Fucked, hmmm, I didn't use to use that word. I'd say 'Made love'. The reality is we do make love, but we also fuck. I love both.

In college I was the smart one. I never really felt men noticed me. I was flattered when Craig asked me out. He was 5' 10" about 170 and handsome. I thought he could have had any girl so it felt good when he asked me out.

I mean, I'm no slouch. Even today I am 5'7" 128 lbs. I have a flat belly, Auburn hair, that falls between my shoulder blades, and a great ass. I'm not very busty, 34b, but I think they look good on my frame.

I was 19 when we met. I used to wear a lot of crop tops and short skirts. I never really thought about it being sexy. I just thought I looked cute. Since then I've learned that Craig found it very sexy.

After college Craig would try to get me to wear sexier clothes. I prefered the girl next door look, lacy tops and jeans.

We dated seven years before we married. Although outside the house I kept my girl next door image, sometimes, when I was feeling naughty, I shed the image and became a bad girl.

Craig loves my bad girl. Sometimes we watch porn. Sometimes I just wear something slutty looking. Often when I'm in bad girl mode I'll take selfies of me in my underwear and send them to Craig at the office. That way he'd know what he was coming home too.

In my mind the porn started it. In retrospect I now know that Craig was on his own path. I didn't know it at the time.

The porn was hot. His favorite included watching a woman with two or more men. I have to admit the scenes turned me on too. We always had great sex after.

Craig would always ask how the movies made me feel. Truthfully they really turned me on but I was a little too embarrassed to say so. Once in a while I'd tell him they turned me on, and I'd fuck him like they turned me on, but I was too embarrassed to really talk about it. I admit, I did masturbate to the fantasy.

Often while fucking he'd bring up the idea of me fucking two men. It would really get my mind going but I really didn't respond verbally. I was sort of afraid what he'd really think of me. Also afraid that meant he wanted another woman too.

What I didn't know at the time was that Craig was also having his fantasies fueled. Craig liked to read erotic stories, mostly literotica. He tried to get me to read some, but truthfully I preferred watching porn to reading. The stories Craig showed me always involved a woman getting fucked by two or more guys. They were in a category called loving wives.

I now know that Craig had found an author that he loved. Although I didn't read any at the time, I have since then. It seems most of the stories she wrote were wife sharing stories. They turned him on.

They turned him on so much he wrote the author to tell her how much. She responded. I've since read their whole correspondence, but at the time it was a secret from me. In the correspondence Craig explored his fantasy about seeing me with two or more men. She was supportive.

Craig seemed really turned on by the idea of her husband, an older man, fucking me. He'd constantly ask her what her husband would do to me.

Craig and the author started devising plans on how they might get me to cuckold him. It seems the author had helped her husband cuckold men before and had a few ideas in what things worked.

She told him that the first positive sign was that the porn of multiple men turned me on. She suggested that he bring it up in bed anytime he could. She also suggested that we watch the porn together as often as he could get me to. I did not notice the change. We had already discussed the subject, so when it came up more I barely noticed.

When it came up, I admit, it always turned me on. If it was during sex I would moan and could feel myself getting wetter. The idea of two men treating me as a slut turned me on. A cock in my mouth, one in my pussy, mmmmm. I wondered if I could DP a guy like they did in the pornos.

If he'd bring it up while watching, it would go something like this.

"I bet you'd look hot taking on two hard cocks," he'd say.

"You'd love it," I'd quip back.

He'd want to pursue it more, but I always let the conversation trail off. Even so, it led to great sex afterwards.

The other thing she suggested was to try and get me to pose for pictures. The goal was for me to let him show off my pics and see the reaction i got from men. She wanted to see if I got turned on by being shown off.

Craig had asked me before if he could show off my pics. The thought really turned me on but it scared me too. I always said no.

Back to what I knew then, before I read the emails.

One day Craig asked me if he could show a picture to a coworker. This was one of the author's suggestions. He'd asked before, but with the porn and the talk of other men, truthfully the idea was beginning to turn me on.

I said, "Sure," but then told him I was only kidding.

After thinking about it I asked, "Which one?"

Craig laughed, "Which picture, or which coworker?"

I didn't think of that. "Both, I responded."

Craig went through my pictures and found one of me in a black, see through, spandex, tube dress. I loved lingerie and would often dress up and take selfies for Craig. This was an older one. I was sideways so you couldn't really see anything. My face was not in the picture. I knew it was a sexy pic.

"How about this one?" he asked.

"Ok," I responded tentatively. Then I added, "You can't email it. You have to just show it off."

"I promise," he said.

"So who are you going to show it to?" I asked.

"How about James?" he suggested. "He's not from our office. He's seen you at office parties and has told me you're hot, and he's from out of town."

"He's told you I'm hot?" I asked

I'd always thought I was kind of unnoticeable. I thought I was pretty average. But to have someone besides my husband telling me I'm hot was kind of cool.

"Yeah," said Craig. "A lot of the guys in my office think your hot."

I could feel my pussy start to tingle.

"Like who," I asked.

Craig, gave me a list of a few men he worked with. I asked what they'd say that made him think they thought I was sexy.

"Oh you know," he responded. "They say things like, 'where's your sexy wife' or 'how's that hot wife of yours doing' just guy stuf, you know"

I didn't know, but I liked the idea.

"Ok, you can show off that pic," I said.

That night we fucked like banshees.

"You like the idea of some guy seeing you in lingerie," he'd tease

"Shut up and fuck me," I responded.

I knew James wasn't going to be in the office for a few days. The wait was killing me. I had reservations and often thought of telling Craig no, but the idea also excited me. I was constantly horny and ready to fuck.

I'd see Craig and immediately drop to my knees. I'd undo his pants and start sucking him. I'd think of James. I wondered what his cock felt like. What it looked like. When Craig came I wondered what James' cum tasted like. As I sucked Craigs cock I played with my pussy. As my mouth filled with cum, I also came. I was constantly horny.

The big day came. I didn't want to ask Craig if he was going to show off the picture, I didn't want to seem to excited, but I couldn't wait. I tried to be nonchalant.

"Today's the day," I remarked.

"Today?" he responded, obviously confused.

"Isn't James in today?" I pushed.

"Oh yeah," he responded it suddenly dawned on him. "Why do you care?" he teased.

"Jerk," I replied.

"Yeah." he laughed.

That day was hell. All day I wondered if he'd shown it yet. I wondered what the response was. The idea kept me wet all morning. By noon I needed some relief. I unzipped my jeans and pushed them and my panties to my thighs. I reached down to play with myself. With my fingers in my pussy I brought myself to three orgasms.

When it was finally time for Craig to come home. I was like one of Pavlov's dogs, I was practically salivating waiting for him. When I heard his car pull up I felt like I needed a drink to calm my nerves. I poured a glass of wine for me and one for Craig.

He walked in the door.

"Hey babe," he said. Then he noticed the wine. "Wine? What are we celebrating?"

"Nothing special," I replied. "Just wanted a glass."

He took his glass and kissed me.

The suspense was killing me but I didn't want to seem to anxious.

"How was your day?" I asked.

"Busy," he said.

Too busy to share my pic, I wondered.

"Oh," I replied. Then, trying to steer the conversation, "Was James in today?"

"As a matter of fact he was," said my husband. "We were working on a joint project, so I spent the day with him."

This was killing me. I got the feeling he was doing it on purpose.

I couldn't take anymore.

"Well?" I asked.

"Well what?" He teased.

"You know damn well what," I responded. "Did you show him my pic?"

"Oh that," he sighed. "Well we were pretty busy," he added.

"Oh," I said. I must have sounded disappointed. I mean I was, but I tried to hide it. I guess I didn't do so good job.

He took pity on me. "I'm teasing. Of course I showed him your pic. I was dying too. I wanted to just show it to him but I had to wait for the right time. Finally, at lunch, he asked about you," he told me.

"What did he ask?" I responded.

"He asked how you were," he said.

"And?" I pushed. I was starting to get exasperated.

He laughed, "Well after he asked about you and told me how lucky I was to have such a pretty wife, I told him you took some sexy pics for me. He called me a lucky guy and said he wished he could see them. I told him I'd show him one. He got all excited and I showed him the pic."

"Did he like it?" I asked.

"He was practically drooling," he replied.

We talked a bit more about what James said. The whole conversation was making me wet. I loved the idea that someone saw me as sexy and not just the smart one.

After about three minutes I threw my arms around Craig and said, "Fuck me."

I bent over the back of a chair and pushed my jeans and panties down to my ankles. It was about 3 seconds before I felt his cock slide into me. I was so wet it plunged deep inside me with one stroke.

"God yes," I moaned.

Craig didn't move. He just kept his cock deep inside me.

"Oh," he teased. "Did my shy little wife get turned on by me showing off her picture?"

I didn't answer. He pulled his cock out till just the tip was in me.

I squirmed trying to push back onto his cock, but he kept moving.

"Well," he said.

"Yes," I practically hissed.

He thrust his cock back into me. I moaned.

Again he didn't move.

"Tell me," he said

"Fuck me," I pleaded.

"Tell me how it made you feel," he insisted.

I moaned.

"Bastard," I hissed as I tried to fuck him.

"Tell me," he repeated.

I moaned, "I loved it. I was thinking about it all day. I had to play with myself just to get through the day."

He started fucking me.

"Oh yes," I moaned.

He continued to fuck me and continued where I left off.

"So you liked being shown off." It was a statement, not a question. You liked knowing that some other man was admiring your body," he continued.

My mind was on fire. "Yes, yes I did, I loved it," I breathed.

"I'd love to show you off in person," he said.

I knew that, but I'd never encouraged it. This time I moaned.

"Oh, you'd like that?" he went on.

His cock kept jack hammering my pussy. I could feel the orgasm building.

"Would you?" he pushed.

"Yes," I moaned again.

He then put his finger in my mouth.

"Suck it," he said. "Imagine you're sucking a cock while I fuck you."

I sucked his finger into my mouth. An image of me, on my knees, sucking a big cock while being fucked from behind entered my mind. I started to realize I really wanted it more than I wanted to admit. I've never been able to cum fast. As soon as he told me to imagine I was being fucked from behind while i was sucking someone off i started cumming, and hard. It was hot.

"Fuck yes," I moaned.

My knees buckled, he held me up.

He prodded me some more. "What." he asked.

"I'd love it," I breathed as my orgasm subsided. "I'd love it," I repeated.

He pulled out of me. I couldn't stand anymore. He laid me on the floor and pulled my jeans and panties the rest of the way off. I spread my legs and he knelt between them and entered me.

One of the things I loved about our sex life was we could go from fucking to making love all in the same session. The love making made me feel secure enough for the times he just wanted to fuck me or me him.

We kissed as we slowly made love.

Feeling safe in his arms I asked, "Wouldn't you be jealous?"

"God no," he replied. "You're so sexy, watching you is like having my own personal porn star that I could never get tired of watching."

"Mmmm," I sighed as he kissed my neck.

"You are so beautiful, and so fun when you're naughty," he went on. "Other men would be jealous of me once they knew what I had."

He sucked on my nipples. I moaned again. I could feel another orgasm growing. This one was smaller in light waves, loving, sweet. As I came I found myself again imagining myself with two cocks. I realized later, in my fantasy, Craig was watching and not fucking me.

I whispered in Craig's ear.

"Would you really like to see your wife be such a slut? Let two men fuck me? Watch as they shoved their cocks in my mouth and pussy?"

I could feel his body tense up. He was ready to cum.

"Would you like to see them cum in me?" I continued.

As I said it his body shuddered and he flooded my pussy with cum. I came again.

We got up kissed and the evening went back to normal. We went to bed and in those moments before you fall asleep a thought occurred to me.

"Are you going to show him more pictures?" I asked.

"I'd like to," he replied.

I thought about it. "Ok," I said. I fell asleep.

That weekend Craig asked me to pose for pictures. We took dozens. Lingerie, various states of undress, some with my face in them, some without. After, we went through the pics and deleted the ones I didn't think were flattering. He kept the rest. I asked him which ones he wanted to show off.

"All of them," he responded.

The thought made me tingle, but I knew I should protest.

"You can't show my face," I protested.

"Why not? If I'm showing them they already know they're pictures of my wife." He pointed out.

I was glad he came up with a reason. I wanted people to see me.

"Ok," I responded.

Our love life continued to be amazing. We continued to include porn in our sex lives. I didn't notice it at the time, but all of it included women cuckolding their husbands or taking on two or more men.

Craig continued to bring up his fantasy about seeing me with other men. The idea always made me wet and made me cum.

Craig would show off my pics. He would always tell me the guys reactions. We'd fuck like crazy afterwards.

One time we ran into a Paul, one of the guys Craig had shown my pictures to, while we were out for dinner. He immediately came over to say hi.

"Hey guys, how are you," he started with a normal greeting. Then he immediately followed with, "Annie, I love your pictures."

I could feel my face start to flush. I also felt my pussy get wet. I wasn't sure what to say. I stammered out a, "Thank you."

"Well I hope you keep taking them," he said.

Oh, she will," answered Craig. "Right honey?"

My mind was spinning, I was kind of tongue tied. "Yes," I nodded.

The guy went back to his table.

"Oh my god," I said to Craig. "Oh my god."

"You ok?" He asked.

"Yes," I breathed.

"Did you find that as hot as I did?" he asked.

"Uh huh, I think so," I responded.

"Think?" He responded.

I responded by kissing him. Hot and passionately.

"I'll take that as a yes," he said.

Dinner conversation was about my pics and how hot they were. I kept looking at the guy and noticed he kept checking me out. I smiled at him.

Then Craig said, "Can you imagine fucking him?"

I blushed. As soon as he said it I pictured myself on the floor, the friend between my legs, pounding me.

"No," I lied.

Craig saw the guy get up and head to the restroom. He immediately said, "Go to the restroom. Say hi to him in the hall."

We'd been here before. The restrooms were in a little hall hidden from the rest of the restaurant. They were single person rooms so if someone was in them you'd have to wait.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes hurry," Craig replied.

I didn't really think. Craig wanted me alone with this guy, unseen from anyone else.

"Ok," I said. After all, what could happen in a public restaurant.

I got up and headed towards the restrooms. As I went I wondered what I would say, maybe do? Why was I going there. I could see him standing in the hall. There was obviously someone in the men's room.

I went in the hall and said hi. I didn't even try the women's room door.

"Well hi Annie," he responded. "I love the dress."

I admit. I looked good. It was a floral print. Short, about mid thigh. It showed enough cleavage, what little I had, to be interesting. Thank god for push up bras.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,329 Followers