Annie's Weekend of Discovery Ch. 02

Story Info
My friends get their first sexual experience with my wife.
1.9k words
4.28
40.1k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie was trying to imagine how this scenario was going to play out. She was kneeling between two eager and nearly naked men, and they were hers for the weekend—and she, theirs.

She slowly stroked both cocks, feeling them harden to almost unbelievable firmness in her hands. She bent over and gently kissed Michael's stomach and hips, and then did the same to Tom. Tom moaned softly, and raised up to her mouth just a bit, showing his excitement about the treatment he was receiving.

Annie reached down and wrapped the fingers of both hands in the waistband of Tom's boxer-briefs, and slowly but deliberately slid them down his legs and past his feet. She threw the briefs aside and examined every inch of his naked body, thinking of the things she wanted to do with him over the next couple days and nights.

She then repeated that process, casting aside Michael's boxers in similar fashion, and enjoyed the sight of his naked body as well.

Annie planned to spend a few minutes tasting both of her play toys, but she had been outvoted. Both men reached up and pulled her onto the bed between them, and rolled toward her. They flipped her onto her back, and lavished her body with kisses, licks and nibbles while she closed her eyes and melted into the bed. Strong hands pulled her panties past her knees and off her feet.

While Tom kissed her mouth and teased her breasts with his fingers, Michael started kissing his way down her belly. Though he could not wait to taste her already glistening pussy, he took his time getting there. The goose bumps popped across her skin as she became more and more sensitive to all the touches she was feeling, and every touch made her tingle even more.

Michael next moved between her legs and placed his face just inches from her aching pussy. Instinctively, she lifted her legs and rested them on his back, anticipating Michael's assault on her most sensitive spots. Annie could feel his breath on her wet and rapidly swelling lips. He kissed within inches of his target, moving incrementally closer each time. When she couldn't stand the teasing any more, she reached her hand down and wrapped her fingers in Michael's hair and pulled him into her flesh. He quickly opened his mouth and wrapped his lips around her pussy, sucking her into his mouth as she let out a muffled shriek into Tom's mouth, which was locked onto hers.

Her free hand moved to Tom's hard shaft, and she squeezed and rubbed her hand slowly up and down the full length of his cock as she reveled in Michael's licking and sucking. Again, she marveled at the sheer girth of his cock, trying to imagine how she'd be able to handle it with anything other than her hands.

Michael settled into a steady pattern of licking, sucking and flicking with this tongue, and listened to Annie's moans to determine what was working best. When he used his lips to encircle the top half of her vagina, and introduced a slight amount of suction while he flicked his tongue across her clitoris, she let out an audible gasp and dug her heels into Michael's back so abruptly that it startled all three of them. She pushed Tom away and started inhaling deeply and moaning as if she'd lost control of her breathing.

Tom leaned down and started sucking on her nipple while cupping her other breast with his hand, and Michael continued his licking and sucking as he grasped hold of her legs to keep her from bouncing off the bed as she started to buck and convulse. In just a few seconds, she took in one more deep breath, and then let out a long, high-pitched shriek as her heels dug into Michael's back. Her breathing was fast and shallow, and she lost the ability to continue stroking Tom's cock, but squeezed as hard as she could in her weakened state.

When he was able to move his mouth without setting Annie into more convulsions, Michael slowly worked his way past her hips and belly, kissing and nibbling all the way. Tom leaned back enough to make room for Michael as he fell onto Annie and kissed her deeply as his hard cock teased her sensitive lips. Annie reached between them and pointed the tip of his shaft at her swollen and drenched pussy, and begged him to fuck her.

"I need to feel you inside of me, Michael...please don't tease me any more!" she pleaded.

Michael leaned forward, slowly sliding into Annie's hot, wet pussy inch by explosive inch. She gulped in a quick breath as he started to fill her, and let out a long exhale as he continued to slip deeper and deeper into her. She squeezed him involuntarily, causing him to moan out loud.

"Oh, GOD, Annie...you feel amazing!" he whispered, his lips touching her ear.

"You do, too, Michael!" she replied, lifting her knees to Michael's ribs, and wrapping one arm around his neck while cupping his ass with the other hand. She gently rolled her hips, generating some motion between them, communicating without words what she wanted. "Now quit making me wait, Michael. Just fuck me!" she whispered back.

Their lips locked together again, and Michael started a slow, steady motion, pulling back so that the head of his cock was barely touching her lips, then plunging back in until he was fully inside of her. In unison, they moaned every time he reached the deepest part of the strokes, and Annie could already feel another climax welling up inside of her as he tickled her G-Spot.

Imperceptibly, Michael's rhythm picked up speed, and he reached one hand underneath Annie to clutch her ass cheek as he thrust into her faster and faster. Annie reached both hands over her head and found Tom still sitting there. She used both hands to hold onto his still-swollen cock, and started to call out as her second orgasm struck in less than ten minutes.

The convulsing and squeezing was more than Michael could handle, and he immediately arched his back and moaned loudly toward the ceiling as he felt his own climax erupting inside of her. They both felt his warm cum filling her up, blast after blast splashing into her. He collapsed back on top of her, and they both tried to catch their breath for a few moments as he rolled to his side and lay next to her.

Tom eagerly took his place on the other side of the bed, next to Annie. As he snuggled up next to her, she turned to him and kissed him, while reaching down with her hand to find his monster cock again. Even in a half-aroused state, he was still bigger than she could hold with one hand. She kept kissing and touching him until she could feel him back to his full state of arousal, and wondered if she would really be able to accommodate his size or length...but she was definitely going to give it her best try.

Annie rolled away from Tom, and then backed herself toward him, using her hand to guide his enormous shaft between her legs. He wrapped an arm around her and cupped her breast, feeling her impossibly hard nipple with the palm of his hand. Annie moaned as he gently squeezed and kneaded her full breast, teasing her nipple with his fingers while he kissed her neck and shoulder. She rubbed the head of his cock along her already swollen and drenched pussy lips until she was sure he was as wet as possible, and prepared herself for what was sure to be a new experience.

Annie then placed the head of Tom's hard cock against her wet opening and took a slow, deep breath. Tom whispered, "Are you ready?"

Annie replied, "As ready as I'll ever be...let's do this!"

Removing his hand from her breast and placing it firmly on her hip, Tom started to lean into her, feeling her stretch to accommodate him. As the first two inches or so of his rod slid into her, Annie let out a loud, "Holy FUCK!" and gasped loudly, trying to take in more air.

Tom paused momentarily, not wanting to cause her any discomfort, but she cried out, "No...no...keep going," and pressed back against him. She had never felt this much pressure, and started to wonder if she'd really be able to do this.

Tom withdrew a fraction of his cock, and then slowly resumed his assault on tight Annie's pussy. He found this next stroke to be a little easier, as if she were stretching as necessary to let him in. He paused, however, when she gasped again, and he felt resistance at the tip of his cock, as if he had found the forward wall of her vagina. Again he paused, while Annie took a series of fast, shallow breaths and pressed her hand back against Tom's hip momentarily. When her breathing slowed, she started a gentle rocking motion, inviting Tom to resume thrusting.

Slowly, Tom moved his hips back, and then forward again. He used his hand on her hip to control her movements as the depth and speed of his motions increased. Annie let out a muffled cry with each thrust, the volume and pitch of her voice increasing noticeably every time Tom's cock slid into her.

When it was obvious that Annie was handling him comfortably, Tom moved his hand between her legs and laid his fingers across her swollen pussy, and felt the full length of his shaft sliding in and out of her body. He gently teased her lips, and marveled at her wetness and the fullness of her clitoris. As he withdrew on one stroke, he dipped two fingers into her wet pussy, and covered them with her natural lubricant before sliding effortlessly back inside of her. He then used his wet fingers for to tease her clitoris to another screaming climax, and then followed suit less than a minute later while she continued to convulse and shake on his enormous rod.

Tom's hot cum nearly squirted out of Annie's pussy when he thrust into her after depositing what felt like a pint of warmth inside of her, and Annie called out in ecstasy one more time. Annie lay silently trying to catch her breath, and didn't say a thing until Tom withdrew from her.

"Oh, my GOD, Tom...at first I didn't think I'd be able to take all of you inside of me, but then I couldn't get enough!" she said while trying to re-wet her lips.

Tom kissed her neck one more time, gave both of her breasts a friendly squeeze, and then rolled onto his back as he caught his own breath.

Utterly exhausted for the time being, Annie climbed to the middle of the bed and pulled the covers up to her ribs, leaving her breasts on display while saying, "I don't know about you two, but I am BEAT! How about a little nap?"

Michael took his position on one side of her, and Tom jumped up to turn out the lights and open the blinds before taking his place to Annie's other side. Annie kissed both of her friends goodnight, and the lights of the city illuminated the room just enough to let them look at each other and smile, thinking about tomorrow.