Anniversary

Story Info
James makes 20th anniversary special for Alice.
2.5k words
4.07
41k
10
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KOTK
KOTK
15 Followers

Special thanks to Magikheart for editing my story and making it readable. Hope you all enjoy this story.

This anniversary was going to be one that Alice would never forget. Everything was setup perfectly. All my special purchases were located in the bedroom for the appropriate time.

Hi, I am James Anderson, 42-years-old, and I'm talking about our marriage anniversary. It's our 20th marriage anniversary.

Alice and I went to the same school and then the same college. I became friends with her and soon after I proposed to her. She accepted my proposal and we got married. Alice is now 41-years-old, 5 feet 6 inches and a very lovely and beautiful blonde woman. She's the love of my life and today I am going to show my love for her in ways she never before experienced. We have two kids Marla is 15 and Max is 12. The kids were tucked away at grandma's house for the night so that we could be as free as newlyweds in our passion.

I arranged a car for Alice, which picked her up at her office just before closing. She was very surprised. The car whisked her to a five-star restaurant, where I was waiting in a dark, romantic corner. Facing the door, I saw Alice being escorted to the table by the hostess. After twenty years she still made my heart race. Her business suit hid most of her physical charms but her firm thighs and claves flexed sensuously as she walked. I noticed several men's heads turn to watch her from the back. I have been so lucky, I thought.

Alice's face was slightly flushed with excitement as she sat down opposite me. "Well, this certainly is a surprise, James." she said with a radiant smile. Alice's face was the same as on our wedding day except for a few lines that appeared when she smiled. She wore a minimum amount of make up, possessing a natural beauty that eyeliners, blushes and creams only hid.

Dinner was just great. We laughed until happy tears rolled down our faces as we reminisced about events that seemed so serious years ago. I moved next to her when the food was gone. We sat a while finishing the wine and exchanging funny anecdotes from the past. I was intentionally pressing my thigh to hers; twenty years had taught me how to push her sexual buttons. She liked to be wooed slowly.

As the wine relaxed our inhibitions, I boldly placed my hands on her leg beneath the table, out of sight from other patrons. Lightly I ran my fingers up and down the interior of her thigh gradually working higher until I reached the barrier of her panties. Alice's face shaded rose but no protest issued from her lips.

"Shall we leave?" I asked winking at her.

"We'd better, unless you want me to jump on you right here." I chuckled at her uncharacteristic bawdiness.

"Maybe that would be fun. At least it would give us a memory to talk about next year."

"Ok, Ill write you from jail," she quipped, grabbing a handful of my groin.

"No, I m taking you home." I urgently pushed away from the table.

As the door locked behind us I embraced her fully, "I love you more than anything, Alice. Thank you for being my wife. Thanks for marrying me."

Alice's eyes welled with tears. "Oh! James, I love you so much."

As we kissed I started to undress her, pulling her upstairs.

I was tossing her clothes everywhere as they came off that by the time we reached the room all that remained were her panties.

Kissing each nipple briefly, I said, "Honey, I want to show you how much I love you by making this night for your pleasure."

"I don't understand."

"Just trust me. You'll figure it out as the night goes on. Now get in the shower and wait for me." I gave her bottom a pat to get her moving into the bathroom.

"All right, but don't make me wait too long. I may have to start without you." She teased closing the door behind her.

I quickly lit the bedroom with candles, twenty candles to be exact. The room filled with a soft warm glow. Removing my clothes I followed my wife into the shower. We luxuriated in washing each other, thoroughly cleaning every crevice with dragging, soapy strokes. Pulling her wet slippery body tight to me I kissed her. "Wait here." I said, leaving the shower.

Alice enjoyed watching as I dried myself off and put on a pair of dark green silk boxers I retrieved from the linen closet. "Hey are those a present for you or for me?" she asked. "And since when do we keep clothes in bathroom?"

"I guess we can both enjoy them. They really feel nice," I said. "I have a few more surprises tucked away." Grabbing a large, fluffy towel I opened the shower door.

Wrapping her warmly I dried her head to toe then pulled her in front of a mirror as I tenderly brushed and dried her hair. She was not used to having a personal groom. She didn't know how to behave. I had to push her hands away several times when she tried to help. "Relax," I demanded, "if I do something wrong just tell me but let me enjoy doing this for you."

"Ok, ok," she shrugged. "If this is what you want I'll honor you."

I reached the turning point of the evening. Standing in front of the towel clad Alice I said; "I have a surprise for you. Close your eyes and hold out your hands, no peeking." She complied with a smile.

Reaching into the vanity drawer I removed the gift, quickly before she could react, I locked the handcuffs on her wrists. Her eyes flashed open, staring in disbelief.

"Before you panic honey, let me explain. I want this night to be your pleasure. I thought if you'd let me tie your hands you'd be better able to enjoy yourself without feeling obligated to return my affections. I want you to experience the freedom of enjoying my caresses without the thought of meeting my needs. This is a little kinky, I know, but let me show my love for you by serving your senses. If you feel too uncomfortable and want them off, I'll remove them. But this isn't about making you a victim." I rushed my monologue, getting it out before she could protest.

Alice stood motionless for a moment absorbing what I said. Her cuffed hands dropped as she hung her head, saying in mock humiliation, "I m yours. You may begin pleasuring me."

Suddenly she sprang at me throwing her arms over my head pulling my face to hers. "God, you don't know how much I love you. This is such a turn on." Her hands cupped the back of head while the cuffs rubbed the back of my neck when she captured my lips in a long kiss.

"See how uncontrollable you are," I murmured between our lips.

"Sorry, honey."

Taking her hands, I led her into the candle lit room. "Oh, I might want to wear these all the time if I get treated like a queen."

I stopped her at the bed and I shook off the towel and pushed her into the bed naked. "Oh! This feels wonderful!" she said as she rolled and wiggled her body against the fabric. I could feel my member start to stiffen watching her (doesn't really fit here) thoroughly enjoy herself.

Falling on top of her I said, "You are so beautiful. I get turned on just looking at you."

She could feel my excitement pressed against her thigh. "I m so glad to hear that, honey."

I slid her into position on the soft sheets. I held her hands over her head. Reaching under the headboard I retrieved the strap I had attached to the bed frame and fastened it to her cuffs.

I sat up on my keens straddling her waist. She realized she couldn't bring her hands down. An expression of indecision crossed her face before she smiled. "You are such a sneaky lover. This is a little unnerving. If we haven't been married for 20 years, I would scream right now." Instead she wiggled her hips to rub my groin suggestively.

"Now stop that this is your night." I demanded.

"Yes but I like testing my husband's patience," she said sticking out her tongue in defiance.

Reaching over to the far side of the bed I said, "For that remark I will have to torture you a little." I showed her my new feather duster.

Beginning at her wrist, I lovingly brushed the feathers down to the sides of her breasts. She tossed side-to-side groaning as the tickling became unbearable. Goose bumps began breaking out on her arms. Lightly I applied the torture across her stomach, then to each breast, concentrating on the nipples until they swelled. She continued to buck trying to avoid the feathers' touch but my weight on her hips limited her range of motion.

I was enjoying this power over her. Maybe I lied when I said it wasn't about her being a victim. Was it about control? My erection was now fully formed by the sight of my wife struggling against my caresses. I didn't know how arousing this could be.

"Stop!" She shouted, unable to stand the tickling. "No more please." I stopped. "Rub me stop the tickling."

I obeyed rubbing my palm over her flesh that the feathers had tortured. She relaxed under me. My movements changed to a massage. Working down each arm I kneaded her muscles back to relaxed mode. Careful not to tickle, I worked her arms traveling down her sides to her abdomen. Slow circles turned larger as they moved to her breasts but avoided the sensitive nipples. Her eyes were closed. A slight grin and an occasional moan let me know she was savoring the experience. Both my hand encircled the left breast; squeezing and manipulating the tissue and then the right was treated equally. Her nipples that were fully engorged seemed to cry out for their turn. Bending down, I lightly licked one tip first then the other, wetting them with my tongue. The cool tingling sensation from her nipples made her arch her back.

"James if you suck them I swear I'll cum." She groaned pleadingly. Granting her request my lips encircled the springy bit of flesh while my finger gently teased the other. "Mmmm, harder, honey harder!" She urged.

Gradually I increased my suction and started to pinch with more pressure. She could not lie still. Her arms flexed trying to pull them down to participate. "Finger me! I'm almost there!"

I waited letting the urgency build higher. Then when I knew she reached the peak of desire, I touched her clit, increasing the friction as her moaning increased. "I m Cumming!" She screamed.

This was my cue. Moving down, I drew her clit between her lips pinching and rotating it for full sensation. I knew that at the height of climax she could withstand pressure that would hurt any other time. Both my hands and fingers twisted and squeezed her breasts until finally the wave of excitement crashed and subsided.

A weak "Enough, enough," was all she could manage. I slowed my ministrations letting her orgasm slowly ebb. I lay atop her, holding her face between my hands kissing her softly.

"God that was amazing honey. The sensation was so intense. Knowing I was helpless to stop you was somehow freeing. I just let my feelings go."

"I'm so happy you enjoyed it. It is an incredible feeling to be in so much control of your body. You have always been mine but never so completely. There's a mixed feeling of power and responsibility that's erotic." I confessed.

"It makes me happy to know you are having fun with me. I trust you with my life."

"Sweetie, I have just one more surprise for you." I once again reached over the bed to retrieve something. There was a strange buzzing sound. The source was revealed when I laid the tip of an 8-inch vibrator against her deflated nipple, which stiffened visibly with this new stimulation.

"James that thing is huge!"

"The better to diddle you with, my dear."

"Oh no the big bad wolf." She teased.

I growled as I clamped my jaw on her free nipple.

Once again I began to work her erogenous zones. Running the new power tool from nipple to nipple bringing them back to life. I dragged the lively phallus down her belly until it rested between the folds of her pussy. Her hips thrust forward trying to make contact with her clit. I continued teasing until her cries for mercy were unbearable. Gently working the tip between her moist folds I twirled the tip to lubricate the head with her juice. "I hope this doesn't spoil you for the real me" I said only half jokingly.

"Honey nothing could feel better than your hard hot body pounding in me." She promised.

The crudeness of her remark startled me. I liked it. "I was going to buy the 220-volt hydraulic model but I was afraid the power bill would bankrupt us."

Giggling she said, "You are wise, dear husband." Her moans and thrusts were becoming more urgent as she neared her climax for the second time. I pushed the unit in a little more with each soft thrust until I felt it hit her cervix. "Oh my god that thing feels huge!"

I stroked in and out, slowly building speed to match her intensity. Twisting the tool and rubbing her clit with my free hand, I moved my face close to watch how her muscles worked against the hard plastic toy.

"Baby, baby I m getting close. I want the real thing. Fuck me, honey. No more teasing. I want you in me. Pleeease!"

No way could I refuse such a request. I had been ready for an hour. Pulling out the fake, I positioned my tool at her entrance. Savoring the delightful sensation of her wet hot body accepting me, I slid in until pelvis met pelvis. I kissed her briefly my need now growing faster than I wanted, but I could not be restrained after so much erotic stimulation. I started thrusting passionately, mating my bride. She grunted with every thrust watching my face for a familiar look of imminent release.

Reaching between our bodies I worked her clit to bring her to the pinnacle with me. So much practice had perfected our lovemaking. Able to pace myself until she started her orgasm together we reached the ultimate fulfillment. Mingled screams of satisfaction filled our ears.

Finishing I captured her lips in a warm loving kiss. I released her from the handcuffs. She wrapped me in a tight embrace, burying her face in my neck. "Thank you for a night I'll never forget."

We lay tightly together enjoying the warmth of our bodies and our love; finally falling asleep dreaming lovers' dreams.

KOTK
KOTK
15 Followers