Anniversary Delight

Story Info
Hubby gets a present when wife loses inhibitions.
890 words
3.83
81k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(true story that took place a few years ago)

* * * * *

Our anniversary was going to start with a bang. Well not literally, but I DID have an evening of fun and frolic in mind. I had been chatting on the Internet for so long now, that I decided to give up some inhibitions in real life. If these ladies I talked to could do this stuff then I darn well could too.

Earlier in the day, my husband invited me out for dinner to my favorite restaurant. I decided to have some fun as lately I had become quite the teasing wife. I got out his favorite black dress that's cut short with a simple plunging v-neck. This was my tightest dress by far and my husband was often complimentary when I wore it. However this time, there was a surprise awaiting him underneath the dress. We pulled out of the driveway and headed down the road, making small talk about how our day had gone. While he was driving he reached over and gently rested his hand on my thigh. I inched a little closer and the conversation continued. Then he started to stroke my thigh, making his way up slowly inside my dress. We drove out onto the highway and as it was rush hour, cars were swarming around us but he's a safe driver so I let him continue.

Eventually his hand found its way further up my thigh (he always said my thighs were the softest part of my body) until it reached that area of silken delight. His eyes widened as he looked at me and I grinned saying, "Surprise". I loved the look on his face at the moment he found out I wasn't wearing any panties. I had always been a conservative wife and he never complained. But he was beginning to enjoy the new me more and more. He played with me quite a bit while driving but was determined to get us there in one piece so he was cautious.

Once we got to the restaurant, he came around and opened my door and I stepped out, wearing my black high heels. Not stilettos mind you, but still the shoes encouraged my calf muscles to stand out when I walked. By this point he knew that not only was I not wearing panties, but I had no bra on either. Just one simple short black dress and high heels were all I was wearing. No big deal.

We sat down at a small out of the way table and ordered our meal. His eyes burned brightly into mine during the entire meal and I couldn't help slipping my foot out of my shoe and feeling my way up his leg until my foot was pressed against his hardened cock. I was driving him insane and loving every minute of it. What's an anniversary for?

After the meal, we walked around in a nearby mall for a while and then decided to come back home to finish the night off right. Again he took the wheel and I smiled mischievously at him and asked him to take the back way home.

"What are you up to my dear?" was his response. I just smiled and acted innocent.

When he got to a quieter part of town, I moved closer to him and unzipped his pants. Reaching in, I grabbed a semi-hard shaft and lowered my head. Interestingly enough, about the same time I started this, the car slowed down. Guess hubby was just being cautious again. I licked the slit of his cock at first, just letting him get used to it. Then I ran my tongue around the edge, licking him faster and faster while his fingers ran through my hair. The head of a man's cock is very soft and I just couldn't seem to get enough of it, twirling my tongue around the edges until finally I took the entire head of his cock in my mouth, again running my tongue over and over the slit. Precum was flowing by this time and we were having the ride of our lives.

At this point my husband mentioned that there was a truck behind us which of course only encouraged my attentions on his hard shaft. My husband tried to speed up but to no avail. His moans were becoming louder now and I'm sure the added pressure of the nearby truck only helped make matters worse…or better.

He decided to let the truck go past and as soon as he went around us, I went at it full force. My lips pulled at his cock and starting sucking him all the way down and he quickly began to lose it. He gripped the wheel to keep control of the car but slowed down so he wouldn't drive into anything. We were in the country by now and he was driving about 10 miles per hour. After running the length of my tongue up and down his shaft, he finally came and I took all of him in my mouth like a good wife. When he was finished, I licked every last drop and then sat up, smiling like a Cheshire cat. I had given hubby my present and he seemed quite satisfied.

"Happy anniversary baby."