Anniversary Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man chuckles, "Why don't you play with it a little first."

She smiles back at him "Oh, ok."

She brings her face down to his cock, sticks out her tongue and proceeds to lick all over the surface of his cock. Tracy has a tongue ring, which she runs over the surface of John's dick.

John was grinning, "Now that feels nice!"

She moves her tongue up his shaft and licks the head of his cock for a few seconds. Then she slowly pulls the sound out.

"This is wild... it's like the neatest thing I've seen in at least a week!"

The man yells out "Tracy, you're awesome. I love it that you're doing this with me. You surprise me sometimes!"

She gives him a warm smile. It's obvious that they are in a committed relationship. "Oh yeah, I like surprising you. I don't want you taking me for granted. Shall we do the next one?"

"Yes, I can't wait. I'm really curious to see what the limit is... you know... um... how big of a sound can go inside of me."

She pulls the next sound out of the case. This one was about three eighths of an inch in diameter.

She has a concerned look on her face, "Wow, that looks really big to me. I don't know if it's going to fit in there. I guess we'll see."

She cleans the sound with a cotton ball, lubes it, and then applies more lube to John's pee hole. Tracy strokes John's dick a few times and in a few seconds he's hard again. She brings the tip of the sound down to the opening and the camera zooms in.

"OK, here we go." She inserts the tip and it goes in a half inch. It starts to descend but stops moving after four inches.

The man says, "Ok, now I feel tightness at the tip. Keep going, but really slow, ok dear?"

She holds the sound in place, and with her other hand pulls John's dick up the sound and is able to get another two inches inside. She stops pulling on his dick, "Nope, it won't go any further. "

Tracy looks at the shaft "I can see where the sound is in your dick. The skin bulges out there. That's wild." She rubs here index finger up and down the under side of his shaft feeling the bump where the sound is. "How does that feel?"

"Different... but kind of nice. Rub the sweet spot, please."

Tracy puts the tip of her thumb on his frenulum, the sensitive spot below the head, and scratches it with her thumbnail. 'How about now?"

He giggles, "Wow, that feels amazing. It's like being stimulated from the inside and outside at the same time. I could definitely come from doing just that. You'd better stop before I lose control."

She grins at him, "Should I pull the sound out?"

"Yes, but slowly." He smiles at her, "Go for it, dear."

Tracy purses her lips together and very slowly extracts the sound.

"Holy... I didn't know something that big can fit in that tiny hole." Tracy looks over at the camera and says, "Wow! You should try this. It's really neat! I was kind of freaked out at first, but it's a lot easier than I thought, and I'm kind of getting off on it! Actually, I know I am... my pussy is getting wet!"

John raises his torso up off the table and looks in the camera. "I think we should try one more. How big is the next one dear?"

She takes the next sound from the case and holds it up to the camera, which zooms in on it. This one was about a half inch in diameter.

"I don't know about this John, Are you sure you want to do this? It's about as thick as my little finger."

He smiles at her, "Nothing ventured; nothing gained."

John watches Tracy as she cleans and lubes the sound. Then he lies back down and puts his hands behind his head so he can watch. She brings the sound down to the tip of his cock. The camera zooms in on the head.

Tracy says, "Ok, here we go... nice and slow." She puts the tip of the sound on the opening and applies some pressure, but the sound doesn't go in.

"Honey, I think it's too big. It's not working."

"Here, let me help."

John puts the tip of his index finger and the tip of his thumb on either side of the opening and pushes down, opening his pee hole into an "O" shape. She places the tip of the sound into the opening and pushes down, forcing it into his penis. It still doesn't go in.

He looks up at Tracy, "Can you put some lube in the opening, please?"

She puts the sound down, picks up the bottle of lube and squirts some of the liquid into his hole.

Now she rotates the sound while pushing down at the same time. This time the sound starts to go in. It goes in about an inch. Tracy continues rotating the sound and pushing down, and slowly but surely it goes in further. She takes her time and after about a minute four inches of the sound are inside his cock.

John says, "I think I've reached my limit. It's starting to feel uncomfortable now." She pulls the sound out an inch.

He looks at Tracy and smiles at her, "How does it look?"

She looks at John's cock and giggles, "It looks like I've impaled you!"

Tracy brings her face down and starts licking John's cock. She brings her tongue up to the end of the sound and hits it with her tongue ring a few times.

John eyes open wider, "Wow, that's an interesting feeling. "

"Really? You can feel that inside of you?"

"Oh yeah. I can feel that all the way down to my prostate!"

"Wow, I never would have thought that was possible."

Tracy slowly pulls the sound out and puts it on the table.

"I think we did pretty good for a first try, don't you?"

"Yeah, I can't believe I was so scared. I definitely want to try it again."

Tracy looks at the camera "Ok, so that's our demonstration. Folks, what I learned is that using sounds requires a lot of trust, and good communication. You also have to take your time... you can't rush it. What I liked most was the feeling of being in control; being the person who has the power... I love that."

She looks at her partner, "John, what did you learn?"

He looks back at her, "Well, what I learned is that I really like it... I didn't know if I would or not. If you go slowly and pay attention to your body it doesn't hurt. Also, what I liked most was the visual aspect of it. I was mesmerized watching this metal rod going so far into my dick. When the first one was all the way in I felt some new sensations on my prostate... almost like I was about to ejaculate. I'm sure a lot of people would consider this to be too kinky, but that really depends on how you choose to think about it. It's a good to open your mind to new things. I wouldn't choose to do this all the time, but it's nice to add this to our sexual repertoire. It's different way to be intimate with another person."

He looks into the camera, "I feel closer to Tracy now, and I have even more reason to love and appreciate her for the amazing woman that she is."

Tracy leans down and gives him a kiss on the mouth. "Thank you, John, you're pretty special too."

She smiles warmly at the camera; "I hope you found this video useful. We definitely had a good time making it! Bye everybody!"

Adam put his phone down on the table and looked at me, "So, that was sounding. What do you think about it?"

I wasn't sure how to answer him. I want to make my husband happy... within reason. I know Adam would do anything for me, and he has proved this to me many times during our marriage. I decided to try it. I'm not going to let someone else define what is too kinky for me. Besides, I might find out that I really like it.

I looked Adam in the eyes "Yes, I'll sound you, sweetheart."

He looked into my eyes, "Great. I was hoping you'd say that. When we get home I'll order a sounding kit from Amazon. We can try it next weekend."

I stared back at him, "I think we should try it right now... right here."

His smile disappeared, "What? How? We don't have any sounds."

I grabbed the swizzle stick from Adam's gin and tonic and held it up. It's a solid piece of plastic, about six inches long and a quarter inch in diameter, with a smooth round surface. The top end had a sphere that's about a half inch thick.

"This will work."

I wrapped my hand around Adam's cock and started stroking it, as I looked into his eyes.

"Martha, I don't think that's a good idea. Why not wait until we get home?"

I continued staring at him, "Because I don't want to wait. I don't think I'll want to do this when we get home. Remember, I have to get up early for work."

Adam thought for a few seconds and replied, "OK, you win; I'm all yours."

Men are so easy to control. You just have to know how to push their buttons. In some ways Adam is like a little boy. I tell him he can't have something and then he'll decide he really wanted it all along.

The wine list was lying off to the side of our table, and was in a hard-back cover that's about sixteen inches tall and twelve inches wide. I opened the wine list and stood it up in front of us to shield our view from the few customers sitting on the other side of the dining room.

I looked at Adam, "You wanted this. Are you ready?"

"Yes, what would you like me to do?"

"Stroke your dick. You need to be hard for this."

Adam made a ring with his index finger and thumb and began moving it up and down the shaft of his cock. In about a minute he was taking shallow breaths, and his cock was rock hard. I moved the candle to the edge of the table so I had more light to see. I dipped the swizzle stick into the plate of olive oil. Then I rubbed the oil all over the surface of it and brought the tip up to the head of Adam's cock.

I looked at Adam, "Ready?"

He whispered, "Uh huh."

I held his dick with one hand and with my other hand I inserted the tip of the swizzle stick into the opening a half-inch. I twirled the swizzle stick slowly and at the same time pushed it into Adam's urethra. It went in an inch.

"Does that hurt you Adam?"

"No, it's fine... keep going please."

I liked that answer. I pushed the stick in two more inches. Half of the swizzle stick was inside of him. I twirled it a little more and then slowly pulled it out. I applied more olive oil to the stick and pushed it back inside of Adam. This time I put the tip of my index finger on the sphere at the end of the stick, and slowly pushed it all the way in. I looked at Adam's face; he was definitely enjoying this. I pulled the swizzle stick halfway out and then pushed it back in. I repeated this four more times, and each time I pushed it in, I did it a little faster.

I looked in Adam's eyes, "Wow, this is fun. I love watching it disappear inside of you. I'm fucking your dick sweetheart. How does it feel having this stick in your cock?

"It feels different... but in a good way. This is really making me horny. I wish we had something bigger to use like they had in the video."

I thought about the last sound Tracy used in the video. I remembered she said it was about as thick as her little finger. I thought I'd give it a try. I slowly pulled the swizzle stick out and put it back into Adam's gin and tonic. Then I put the tip of my index finger into the butter dish and got a pea-sized piece of butter.

"Open your hole like the man did in the video."

Adam brought both of his hands down and placed the tips of his thumbs on either side of the opening and pushed down. His pee hole opened up into an 'O" shape. I applied the butter to the opening and pushed it into Adam's dick. Then I stuck my little finger into the butter dish, coating it with the slippery stuff.

I looked at Adam and said, "I'm going to stick the tip of my little finger inside of you. Are you ok with that?"

He replied, "OK, but go slow please."

I put the tip of my little finger on the opening and pushed lightly. At first it would not go in, but I started rotating my finger and applied a little more pressure, and it popped in so that the finger nail disappeared inside the head of his dick. I kept rotating my finger and pushing. Very slowly my little finger went in, up to the second knuckle. I looked at Adam's face. It was turning red and I could see that he wasn't comfortable. Slowly I pulled my finger out of his dick.

"Wow, that was unreal. I can't believe I did that. I'm having an adrenaline rush right now. My cunt is soaked!"

Fortunately, our chairs were covered with leather so I did not have to worry about leaving a stain.

Adam said, "I'm glad you're enjoying this Martha, but right now I'm all wound up, and I really need to come!"

I smiled at him, "Ok. I think I can help you with that.". I reached for the tiramisu and held it up.

"I want you to jack off, and I want to watch you come on our dessert."

He grinned at me, "I'll come on our dessert, but then I want to watch you eat it. No cheating. You have to swallow all of it."

Swallowing semen does not bother me at all. During our ten year marriage I'm sure I've swallowed gallons of Adam's come, and I've learned to enjoy the taste of it on my tongue and the feel of it going down my throat.

I said, "No way, that's not fair! You have to eat some too. Deal?"

Immediately he replied, "Deal."

Most men would cringe at this suggestion, but not Adam. He's a sexually adventurous man. He likes swallowing his own semen. I remember the first time I saw him do it. It was on our honeymoon. That first day we made love four times. The last time I was laying on my back in the king size bed. Adam was on top, tit fucking me as hard as he could. I remember seeing him arch his back and look up at the ceiling as a long strand of come shot out of his dick and onto my nipple. A few seconds later he regained his composure. He squeezed the tip of his cock to get the last few drops out. Then he reached over to the nightstand for a hand towel, but it wasn't there.

He said, "I guess I'll have to clean you up the best I can."

He placed his mouth on my nipple and stuck his tongue out... licking the come off my tit. He licked me several times until he got all of it. Then he swallowed and smiled at me, "All clean!" He seemed proud of himself.

"Adam, you are a very unique man. None of the men I've been with would ever consider doing that. They'd label it disgusting... or dirty... or gay."

He replied, "It's only dirty if you think it is. I choose not to perceive it like that. It doesn't really have much taste, and the texture isn't much different that a lot of things people swallow every day. You know... like a milk shake... or yogurt. For me it's no big deal. Besides, how can a man expect a woman to let him come in her mouth and swallow, when he's not willing to do it himself? That just seems very selfish to me."

I held the tiramisu under the head of his dick, and Adam started stroking himself. He looked in my eyes the whole time he was jacking off.

After about two minutes he started to moan, "I'm coming for you Martha! Yes, yes, yes!" as four long strands of come spurted onto the cake. I brought the plate up to the table and looked at it. I'd never seen so much come before. There was at least a half a cup of semen on top of the dessert.

"Wow Adam, you must have been backed up. Look at all that stuff. I'm impressed."

Adam put his dick back inside his boxers and zipped up his slacks.

He chuckled, "Well, you've kept me aroused for the last hour and a half. You know how it works with men, the longer the buildup the stronger the orgasm. I'm going to remember that one for the rest of my life. That was amazing. Martha, I'm really glad I got to share this with you.

"Me too, dear. Are you ready for some dessert?"

"You bet!" he replied.

I took a forkful of come covered tiramisu and fed it to Adam. He quickly chewed and swallowed it.

"It's delicious Martha. Verutti's really makes a great tiramisu... yum... the best in Seattle!"

I took another forkful of the dessert and popped it into my mouth. "Mmmm, it really is yummy!"

We each got two more bites of the tiramisu before the plate was clean, and yes... there wasn't one drop of Adam's come left on our plate!

Afterwards we sat quietly and sipped our brandy for a few minutes, and then got ready to go home. Adam stood up and pulled my chair back for me, and then he helped me with my shawl.

As we approached the reception station at the front door, Carlo looked up at us and smiled.

"Was everything satisfactory, Mr and Mrs Masters?"

I smiled back at Carlo, "We had a wonderful dinner, and the tiramisu was exceptional! I'll remember this night forever. Thank you so much Carlo. It was perfect in every way!"

Signor Verutti had a twinkle in his eye. As we exited through the front door Carlo waved and called out, "Arrivederci miei amici, e torna presto!"

12