Anniversary Dinner for the Ages

Story Info
Wife surprises hubby with anniversary exhibitionism.
5.2k words
4.69
61.9k
66
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wahoo_1991
Wahoo_1991
158 Followers

Author's note: The following story is almost entirely true. I embellished one section, but otherwise this all happened... and I still think about it today.

*

This story details the second time I had some success convincing my very conservative wife to expose some of her curvaceous body in public. The first story revolved around a trip to Myrtle Beach which awakened my inner voyeur and hinted at a willingness deep inside her, to explore exhibitionism given the correct circumstances. However, what that trip did not do is turn her into a wanton exhibitionist. As soon as we returned from our vacation and her skin condition improved she went back to loose fitting clothes and never left the house without wearing a bra.

Meanwhile, while she seemed unchanged by the adventure, I was not. I often pleasured myself to the memory of that trip and our bold exploits. Thinking about the several times strange men had been treated to the sight of her perfect 36C breasts was all I needed. I desperately tried to recreate opportunities for some repeat performances but with no success. That is, until the night of our sixth wedding anniversary. I had really worked on her in advance in trying to get her to wear something daring and sexy to dinner. I must say that I got little in the way of positive feedback, so I wasn't very hopeful. However, I guess the stars aligned with her mood and for some reason she apparently decide to play along.

I had made reservations at a seafood restaurant about 30 minutes from our house. The restaurant sat on the water and had become a favorite for our anniversary dinners. The night arrived and as was typical I had gotten ready in no time and was left waiting downstairs for her to appear. When I heard her coming down the stairs I tuned off the TV and prepared to leave. When I saw her emerge I was a little confused. She looked absolutely stunning, but she was wearing a stylish black coat over her clothes. The coat was very light and she had it tightly sashed at the waist which did a great job of highlighting her large breasts underneath.

However, it being June, there really wasn't a need for a coat. But it certainly looked nice and gave the impression that she was a woman of mystery. As for her lower half, she wore a black skirt which only just poked out beneath the jacket and came to just below mid-thighs showing a considerable amount of her legs. Her legs were wrapped in very sexy black stockings and the outfit was made complete by the little black pumps she wore. All in all, it kinda looked like I was heading out with a sexy secret agent.

I immediately wondered if she was wearing something provocative underneath, perhaps something slightly low cut or something. I couldn't help myself and said "Cool jacket, can I see what's underneath."

Her reply really sent my mind racing. She said "Nope, you'll have to wait until we get to the restaurant to see what's under here."

What followed was the longest 30 minute drive of my life. During the whole ride I tried to imagine how daring she had decided to be. Given that I had never seen her wear anything particularly sexy outside of the bedroom, I really wasn't sure what she might consider sexy. In fact, by the time we arrived at the parking garage a couple of blocks from the restaurant, I had prepared myself to be disappointed.

We walked hand in hand to the restaurant and I must admit I was satisfied with the scene. She normally did not wear much make-up but tonight she was wearing dark eye makeup and a dark red lipstick. She looked stunning and her make-up added to the secret agent vibe. Her hazel eyes really sparkle when she smiles and as we walked she kept smiling up at me. In her eyes I think I saw equal parts mischief and trepidation, which only served to heighten my sense of anticipation.

When we arrived at the restaurant it was quite busy and we had to wait a few moments for our table to be readied. I asked her if I could hold her coat but she just shook her head. We were finally escorted to our table and the moment of truth arrived. The table was upstairs and the lighting was subdued for the evening. She actually sat down with her coat on and waited for the hostess to leave us before she began to remove her coat. I sat transfixed waiting to see if perhaps she was wearing something with a V-neck, or something a bit more form fitting than her usual outfits. I soon found out that I had underestimated my wife.

As I explained in my previous story my wife has always had a pair of fantastic breasts. When we met in high school she was a skinny teenager with a 36C chest. We were now in our mid 20's and both of us had filled out a bit. For her that meant that she a bit more curvy, as the little bit of weight she had added seem to go to her ass, hips, and tits. She had had to move up to a 36D bra the last year and I must say that I had enjoyed the development.

As she unfastened the belt and began to open the front of her coat, at first all I could see was what looked like a loose fitting black blouse buttoned all the way to her neck. But just as I was beginning to feel let down she pulled the coat open and began removing her arms from the sleeves. Frankly, I couldn't help but stare. She had chosen to wear a black blouse that was extremely see-through with a fancy lace bra underneath. It was at the same time both very classy and very sexy. The choice of attire was so out of character that I was completely shocked that she had worn it.

As I sat and stared dumbfounded she asked "Is this outfit ok?"

About all I could do was stammer something like "Uh yes."

There across from me sat my gorgeous wife, with her massive breasts clearly visible being held high and proud on her chest by a very sexy bra. I immediately got rock hard and even had to adjust myself in my seat and had a hard time taking my eyes off her to look at the menu. So much so, that when the waiter arrived I had no idea what I wanted to drink. My wife ordered a glass of wine and I was so busy frantically surveying the list of beer that it wasn't until I looked up to give the waiter my order I noticed him staring at my wife's chest.

The waiter was a good looking guy in his early thirties and he was completely fixated on her chest. I couldn't blame him as he was treated to a down blouse view of her tits and cleavage right through her blouse. My wife looked intently at her menu intently until he finally got my order and left. I picked something quickly from the beer list and returned to enjoying the view in front of me.

Between the black color of the blouse and the dim lighting in the restaurant I don't think her exposure was that noticeable to other diners, but up close the view was amazing. As I continued to stare I became aware of the fact that her bra was itself see-through in places. In fact, as I looked I realized that I could just make out her nipples and large areolas peeking through strategically placed mesh sections of the bra. Now I was beside myself. I just couldn't believe my very conservative wife had gone this far.

Well, needless to say we had a wonderful dinner and an incredibly attentive waiter. He must have returned to check on us ten times during the meal. This probably contributed to the fact that my beautiful wife had three glasses of wine. With the help of the wine she had begun to loosen up and would look up at him when he stopped by. I'm pretty sure I caught her pushing her chest out a bit for his viewing pleasure.

At one point near the end of the meal I said with a sheepish grin "Our waiter really has been taking care of us tonight."

My demure wife responded ever so casually "Hmm, it seems so. Perhaps he sees something he likes at our table."

I laughed, and then somewhat brazenly said "Yeah, your beautiful tits."

That's not a word I would normally use around her but it seemed right at the moment and she replied "I sure hope so, I can't stick them out any further for him to enjoy."

At this point I was going crazy, I didn't know where this was coming from, but clearly when the mood hit her a deep buried exhibitionism would emerge. I was really enjoying our evening but finally we were done and ready to leave. I paid the check and she began to put on her coat. I was a bit disappointed but I understood that sitting at an intimate table with your husband and teasing a single waiter is different from strolling through the front of a very crowded restaurant in a see-through blouse.

When we made it to the front she asked me to wait for her while she went to the bathroom. This would normally be a purse holding situation so I offered to hold it while she used the restroom. She paused for a moment and then said, "No thanks, I might need it."

I remember thinking that was a little curious but I didn't worry on it too much. As a guy I try not to think about what my wife does in a bathroom. After a few minutes she emerged from the bathroom with a big grin on her face and if I was not mistaken she was blushing slightly. I was trying to figure her out when she grabbed my hand and said "Let's go."

So off we went out of the restaurant and into the warm summer evening. We set out on our way holding hands and walking close to each other. There was a giant parking lot across from the restaurant but this area was very popular in the summer so the lot had been full when we arrived. As such, we would have to walk around the lot which essentially meant walking a block along the water and then a block up a hill. The parking garage where our car was located was half a block further down to the right at the top of the hill.

As we walked along the first stretch we eventually got beyond the restaurant and could see the water on our right. It was a very picturesque scene and there were many people walking or jogging along this stretch as the sun was just setting. As we took in the scene my wife looked up at me and said "I am starting to get a bit warm, would you mind if I undid the belt on my jacket."

I was immediately hip to her game, and completely on board so I replied "I don't think I would mind at all, I wouldn't want you to get overheated."

"You know," she said "if I undo the belt there won't be anything to hold the font closed as we walk."

"But I want you to be comfortable," I assured her "and besides, a peek of a woman's bra is nothing to alarm anyone."

"Thank you for that," she said as she began unfastening her belt while we continued our stroll, "but I don't think anyone is going to see my bra."

"Your right," I agreed readily, "nobody pays attention to the world around them anymore."

At this point she stopped and faced me and I instinctively turned towards her and looked into her eyes questioningly. There was no one in our immediate vicinity when she said the most amazing thing. "That's not what I meant babe," she purred "they won't see my bra because it is in my bag."

As her statement, or perhaps confession, sank in, my eyes immediately panned down to her chest. With the belt undone the jacket had fallen open some four to five inches. With the help of the natural outdoor lighting, the see-through effect was even more pronounced than it had been in the restaurant. As I result, I was treated to a magnificent view of the inner curves of her large and clearly bra-less breasts exposed under her blouse.

I stood transfixed as I took in the scene. While the opening was small enough that her nipples were hidden, I could clearly make out the entire inner portion of each breast as they hung seductively in the night. I looked back into her eyes and then pulled her in for a giant kiss.

We held the kiss for a few moments and then broke away. "You are amazing" was all that I could say.

"I'm glad you think so." she replied with a smile. "So, should we continue our walk?" she asked.

"I suppose we should, but I see no need to walk fast." I playfully offered.

"Actually, I think that is a good idea because there a lot of people in this area and if we walk to fast I think my jacket will really fly open." she said.

"Hmm, while that actually sounds exciting," I offered "but those amazing breasts of yours really could cause a scene so we should be careful."

So, off we went slowly walking down the length of street. I completely got off on watching every man who we passed us on the sidewalk. I typically went like this...

From a distance they would notice an attractive woman walking towards them, but would make a point of not staring and only taking furtive glances at her. When they got to within 10 feet or so they tended to notice her attire, or lack of attire, and the reaction was immediate. They would stare intently to confirm what they thought they were seeing; a woman whose large breasts were rhythmically swaying back and forth under her see-through blouse as she walked. Once they did so they would either remain transfixed or look up quickly to see if my wife caught them looking. Since she was trying to appear oblivious to her situation she did not meet their gaze which gave them license to take a final close up look as they passed.

At the time I had to imagine what they were seeing because I had gotten the standing still version from straight ahead. They were being treated to the dynamic version wherein I could only image that the combination of various things in motion resulted in a much more erotic show. At this point I was bundle of sexual energy, and I know I was probably as erect as I have ever been in my life. I would have loved to rip her clothes off and make love to her right on the sidewalk, but I was also really savoring her bold exhibitionism.

When we finally reached the corner at the end of the parking lot, we crossed the street and headed up the hill. There were very few people walking down the hill. In fact, we only passed two couples coming down the hill, perhaps walking from the same parking lot we had used. While the down side was that I didn't get the thrill of watching her be admired as much, the up side was that she was far less concerned with keeping her jacket opening to a minimum. She even began to swing my hand back and forth at one point as we walked hand in hand. As I looked down at her I could immediately see that she was purposely making her coat on that side fly fully open in cadence with the motion. As a result, I was treated to a fantastic game of peek-a-boob. When the jacket would fly open I could see her entire left breast swaying under her blouse. Her nipple had clearly responded to the stimulation of the blouse material and the motion and was fully erect. She has perfect eraser sized nipples which stand out on sliver dollar sized dark brown areolas when aroused.

When we reached the top of the hill and turned right, we could see the entrance to the parking garage a half a block down the road. At this moment there wasn't a sole on either sidewalk between us and the garage and only a few cars zipping by. For a second time on our walk she stopped abruptly and turned towards me. She looked up at me for a second and said "I love you."

I had barely got out an "I love you too," before she planted a huge kiss on me. This wasn't a small peck, this was a deep kiss where we explored each other's tongues. When she finally backed away she bit my lower lip and gave me one of the best "fuck me" looks I have ever seen before or since.

As I took a moment to recover, she hit me with "That walk up the hill really heated me up."

Without another word she removed her jacket and handed it to me. I stood stock still taking in the site. In front of me stood a woman who on a normal day goes out of her way to hide even the slightest hint of her breasts from the outside world. And here she stood with her two massive breasts proudly displayed under a wispy black see-through blouse for anyone who cared to look. The fact that there was no one around somehow added to the intimacy and made me fall head over heels in love with her for like the third time that night.

After what I am sure was an inappropriate amount of time for a man to gape at his own wives tits, she grabbed my hand and began to lead me to the garage. After walking only ten or fifteen feet down the sidewalk it happened, two well-dressed men whirled out of the garage and headed straight towards us on the sidewalk. I can only imagine that they had dropped their dates/wives at the restaurant and then went to park the car. And now these two clearly polite gentlemen were briskly walking directly towards me and more importantly my nearly topless wife.

It was immediately clear that she understood her predicament. Allowing a peek of something popping out from behind her jacket was one thing, but brazenly walking past two men on the street and flaunting her breasts in front of them was quite another thing. I immediately sensed her apprehension and felt protective. I was prepared to pull her behind me but instead she dropped my hand and crossed her arms across her chest. In the shade of the building it was in fact a bit cooler and the act was normal enough to not seem odd.

I immediately relaxed and instinctively put my arm around her reassuringly as we approached the men. They were talking affably to each other and took little notice of us. I was not exactly prepared for my beautiful wife did next. With the men less than 10 feet from us and walking fast, she uncrossed her arms and put her arm around my waist. With my arm already around her it made for a more comfortable tandem walking arrangement. Of course, what it also did was uncover her massive tits. In fact, stretching her arm back to go around my waist resulted in pushing her breasts out and taught against the blouse.

The effect was mesmerizing. Not only was the size of her beautiful full 36D breasts immediately apparently, but the state of her arousal was unmistakable with her rock hard nipples threatening to poke through the thin fabric. It all happened very fast, and I don't know exactly when or if the men took in the scene as I was transfixed with the sight of my wife's amazing tits so wonderfully on display. We walked like that past the men and the last few yards to the garage and then to the car.

As we stood beside the car all I could say was "Wow! That was incredible."

"I am so glad you enjoyed yourself babe." was her reply.

"That's a huge understatement," I stated emphatically "that was the most amazing walk of my life. Hey, did those two guys ever notice the last second show you gave them. I have to admit that I was too busy looking at your boobs to notice."

"Ah... yes," she explained "I thought their eyes were going to pop out of their heads."

"Damn babe," I told her "you're so fucking hot."

"Again, I'm just glad you think so." She said as she moved to her side of the car.

The car was parked on the second deck up against and inner wall. I was thankful that the spots in this place weren't so small so that you could actually open your doors. Just as I was about to open the driver's side my wife asked from the other side of the car "Hey hot stuff, can I get your help for a second?"

"Sure," was all I said as I moved around the back of the car to see how I could help. As I rounded the car I saw that she was backing up against the concrete wall of the parking garage. I also noticed that her skirt was lying on the ground next to the passenger side door. As I continued to walk toward her she began unbuttoning her blouse.

"I just can't wait until we get home to have you inside me," she said in a very matter of fact way.

I instinctively looked around quickly to see if we were alone. I saw no one but I did hear all the sounds of the neighborhood around us which reminded me just how exposed we were. However, with no immediate danger of being caught I quickly undid my pants and dropped them on top of her skirt. She was standing against the wall with her blouse completely undone and with only her stockings and pumps on from the waist down. The discovery that she had not been wearing panties all night was almost lost in the excitement.

Wahoo_1991
Wahoo_1991
158 Followers
12