Anniversary Excitement

Story Info
Husband has big plans to spark their sex life.
4.7k words
4.26
75.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After eight years of marriage, Jeff was starting to think that Lydia wasn't that interested in sex anymore. When they were dating and first married, they were almost constantly lusting over each other. As newlyweds, they once even had rough, loud sex in a public park while a few passers-by watched. After that day at the park, Lydia grew bolder in her sexual appetite, and she often would go out with Jeff without wearing any panties, and she'd flash Jeff (and other men) "accidentally," much to Jeff's delight. They videotaped themselves having sex, bought sexy lingerie and made love three or four times a week.

Unfortunately, like most couples, the sexual excitement died off after a few years and a kid. These days, they have sex about once every other month, and neither is to blame. A busy life and comfortableness with each other had just has gotten in the way. They still love each other, and Jeff thinks Lydia is as sexy as the first time he met her, but the spark just seems to be missing.

Lydia says she's still attracted to Jeff, who at 35 has kept at least some of his athletic shape that he had when they met. Jeff, at 6'0, 185 pounds, tries to avoid the office birthday cakes that are offered seemingly every other day. Lydia, who is also 35, is still a stunner who drives Jeff crazy. She's 5'8, and has the sexiest curves a woman can possibly have, in Jeff's opinion. She has broad hips, beautiful skin and heavy, full breasts that still excite Jeff each time he sees them free of a bra. Jeff's hairline is receding, but he still looks handsome enough that he sometimes catches attractive women giving him the once-over. Lydia has raven black hair and a gorgeous face with full lips and beautiful green eyes. Her hair is styled the same way it has been since she was a kid -- shoulder length with a part down the middle. It looks fantastic on her -- and Jeff catches guys checking her out all the time.

It's May and their eighth wedding anniversary is in a month. Like a lot of couples, they had a June wedding. Every year on their anniversary, Jeff gets a sitter for their kid and reserves a room at a top hotel in downtown Austin, their hometown. Over the years, that anniversary night has gone from wild, steamy sex in every corner of the hotel room to last year a quick roll on the bed.

This year, Jeff intends to bring the old spark back. As Jeff thinks about the possibilities in reviving their sex life, he finds himself getting turned on at the thought. Would she go for it? Would Lydia get upset at him or turned on? Is there any spark left?

With the plans in place, Jeff counts down the days until their anniversary.

On their anniversary morning, Jeff surprises Lydia while she's eating breakfast. Their kid is off in his room playing, so Jeff playfully rubs his morning hard-on against Lydia's back in her chair and sings, "Happy Birthday Mr. President" the way Marilyn Monroe sang it to President Kennedy. Lydia bursts out laughing, and simultaneously gets a sexy look in her eyes as she feels the brush of Jeff's raging hard-on through his boxer shorts.

"You're such a dork," Lydia says with a laugh. "And this is SUCH a dork!"

They both laugh as easily as an old pair of friends. As their laughter trails off, Jeff looks down to see Lydia eyeing his bulge. She reaches her hand up and rakes her fingernails against his hardness through the thin material. His dick pushes back as it engorges to the hardest it has been in a while.

Lydia stops laughing and smiling. Instead, she has that look that Jeff has not seen in a long time. It's a look that says, plainly and without mistake, "Fuck me."

Lydia twirls out of her chair and grabs Jeff's had. They run by their kid's room to see him engrossed in playing. They half-jog down to their room and close and lock the door. Lydia immediately gets on her knees and pulls Jeff's boxers down. His cock bounces once before being caught between Lydia's lips. She looks up into his eyes and she begins to engulf his cock in into her warm mouth, swirling her tongue around the shaft as she goes. She has always been great at sucking cock, but it has been at least a year since she has done it. Jeff couldn't be more surprised. He looks down at his wife, who is staring right back with her big green eyes.

Lydia wraps a hand around his shaft as she begins moving up and down on his dick. Jeff feels like he's about to cum only seconds into the blowjob but manages to pull back from the brink so he can enjoy it for at least a while. Lydia stops what she's doing and pulls off her shirt, freeing her braless tits. They sway back and forth and she reaches down and starts rubbing her pussy through her panties as she keeps sucking. All hopes Jeff had of holding off are gone, and he starts to cum in her mouth. Lydia sucks his cum out of his cock and swallows it all. Just like when they were dating, Lydia opens her mouth to show that it was "all gone." And she even says sweetly, "Mmm, all gone."

Jeff started to apologize for cumming so fast (it had only been about 20 seconds of sucking before he shot his load), but Lydia put her finger to his mouth and said, "Happy anniversary."

Jeff went to work and was more turned on than ever at the thought of what he had planned that night. Lydia being so worked up in the morning made him think his plan might actually work.

When he gets home from work, Jeff finds Lydia sitting on the couch watching TV. Their kid is running around like a maniac on the living room carpet. Lydia immediately begins griping about what a tough day she had and how she's just not in the mood for their kid's antics. Jeff's heart drops. Maybe this will be a tough sell. When he goes over to give Lydia a kiss, she gives him a cold peck on the cheek. Ah, this is what he's used to. Oh well, the morning was fun. At 6 p.m., the doorbell rings; it's Lydia's mother, who came in to watch their kid while Jeff takes Lydia on their anniversary hotel stay. Despite their morning romp, Lydia seemed to have forgotten it was their anniversary and was surprised to see her mother. She quickly realized Jeff was planning on taking her out to a hotel for their anniversary night, and her eyes lit up with what Jeff thought was a hint of excitement.

"Oh my God, totally forgot to get ready," Lydia said. "Let me run up and shower and get dressed, honey."

"No need, babe," Jeff said. "We'll get ready when we get there.

"But I can't go out in THIS," Lydia said, gesturing to her sweats and T-shirt she usually wore around the house. They always went out to eat at a fancy restaurant on their anniversary night, then out to a bar or dance club before retiring to the hotel.

"Yes you can, dear," Jeff said. "Trust me."

Lydia looked puzzled, but saw that Jeff had a plan. So she said goodbye to their kid and gave some instructions to her mother and then took off toward their anniversary night.

In the car, Jeff motioned to the back seat.

"The bag in the back seat is for you," Jeff said. "Check it out."

Lydia gave him a sly smile and peeked in the bag. She pulled out some black lingerie that Jeff had picked out. She had never worn lingerie that was quite this small. There was material for a thong bottom, and a lacy bra that might cover her nipples, and that's about it. She grinned at him and said, "I think you'll like this more than I will."

"There's more," Jeff said, again nodding toward the back seat.

Lydia opened another bag and found a black miniskirt and a blouse. Lydia thought to herself that it was a cute little outfit -- if she were 18. No way would she fit in this outfit or feel comfortable in it. But it was their anniversary, and Jeff looked so excited to see her wear it, so she played along.

"Sexy clothes, darling. I think we'll attract some attention."

"That's the idea," he said. "Go ahead and put them on."

"Now? As in right here in the car?"

"Yes," Jeff said. "We have about 15 minutes until we get to the hotel. Better move quickly," he said.

Lydia looked unsure. Was he serious? The highway is packed full of cars and trucks, and they were in a sadan. There is nowhere to hide. One look at Jeff and his raging hard-on through his khakis and she knew he was serious.

"You can't be serious," Lydia said. "Everyone will see me."

Worried that he had gone too far, Jeff said, "You don't have to. You can change after we check into the hotel.

Lydia smiled at him, cocked her head to the side for a minute as if she were contemplating her next step, and then pulled her shirt over her head. Just as she got the shirt off, she looked to her right and saw that a semi truck was right along side them. The trucker was looking straight ahead, but if he looked over, he'd get a show. She then looked to her left and saw Jeff rubbing his cock through his pants. That's all she needed. She unsnapped her bra and pulled it off, her breasts heaving as she breathed with excitement.

"Honk the horn," she stammered.

"What?"

"Just do it," she said again, as if she was trying to keep from changing her mind. Jeff was shocked but obliged -- and he saw the trucker looked right at their car. Lydia didn't look at the trucker, but instead removed her sweat pants. Now, the trucker was seeing Lydia topless and just wearing a pair of panties. Jeff watched as the trucker tried hard to stare at his wife while avoiding an accident. Almost instinctively, Jeff reached over and rubbed her crotch. Her pussy was so hot that he could feel the heat before he even touched her. She jumped a little at his touch and brushed his hand away, smiling sweetly at him. The entire time, Lydia stared into Jeff's eyes. She then pulled down her panties, revealing her neatly trimmed bush. The trucker stopped caring about the road ahead at all and was locked in on Lydia's hot MILFy body.

Jeff giggled involuntarily at the whole situation, and tried to keep his car in their lane as well. Lydia pulled the lingerie out of the bag, pulled off the tags and slowly slid on the thong. Jeff expected her to move quickly, but instead she lingered there for a while, just wearing the thong. Her fingers running up and down her thighs and then up her stomach to her breasts. Her eyes closed and she leaned back in the chair a bit as her hands moved down to the lacy front of the thong. Jeff couldn't believe what he was seeing. Neither could the truck driver, who now had a huge grin on his face. After what seemed like 20 minutes, but probably was only 2, she reached into the bag and got the small little bra. She pulled it on, her breasts spilling out over the fabric. Looking at his sexy, lust-filled wife, Jeff had never been so turned on in his life.

She then pulled on the little skirt, which barely went down far enough to even cover her crotch and buttoned up the blouse. She then reached over and grabbed Jeff's aching hard-on through his pants and turned to look at the trucker. Jeff thought he saw her lick her lips as she turned her head toward him. What he didn't see was that she continued to lick her lips as she looked at the trucker and then winked at him.

Jeff was shaken back to reality when he realized the exit for their hotel was next and he had to get over quickly. He braked to get behind their voyeur trucker and exited . The trucker laid on his horn and waved out his open window.

Lydia turned to Jeff and said, "I can't believe I just did that. I really can't! And I'm so turned on now. I HAVE to have you."

Jeff just smiled and drove to the hotel, hoping his hard-on would go down enough so he could check them in.

Jeff handed her the last bag from the back, this one for a pair of high-heeled shoes.

"You thought of everything, didn't you?" Lydia asked. Jeff just smiled in return.

They checked into the hotel and Jeff told her she could shower now if she wants to. Lydia wanted to save the shower for later. It was always a good way to break the ice when she wants to have sex. Lydia was unsure why Jeff seemed to be less interested in her these past few years. She didn't think he was cheating on her -- he's an honorable man, but she does think his work is his mistress. He works long hours and is a good dad, but rarely seems to have time for her. These anniversary getaways are something she always looks forward to. He even ignores his iPhone on these nights, much to her delight.

After they checked into the room, Lydia checked herself out in the mirror. She couldn't believe Jeff had her out in public wearing this. She barely could get the material to cover her ass, and the blouse was so low cut that her breasts were just about there for everyone to see. She turned around and looked worriedly in the mirror.

"Oh my God, you look so damn sexy," Jeff said. That sealed it; she'd wear it for him.

As they walked down the hall to the elevator, they passed a guy who couldn't of been more than 21. Jeff caught the guy trying to be cool as he stared at Lydia's breasts. Lydia gave him a smile and said, "Hi." The guy was taken off guard and didn't even respond. As they walked past, Jeff turned his head to see the guy checking out Lydia's round ass. The poor guy almost walked right into a vending machine but caught himself at the last moment. Lydia turned to see the guy stumbling around and Jeff and Lydia laughed as they entered the elevator. The elevator was empty, and Jeff grabbed her and pulled her right up to his body. She breathed heavily with excitement and he kissed her full on the mouth -- something she doesn't remember him doing in months, perhaps in years. She responded to his kiss with her tongue and they started making out as if they were dating again. When the elevator opened, they tried to untangle, but it was clear what they were doing. An elderly couple got on the elevator, and the old man patted Jeff's shoulder and said, "Hell of a catch!"

They walked through the lobby and both Lydia and Jeff could feel every man's eyes on her. "They're all undressing you with their eyes, " Jeff said. Lydia could feel it. She decided to put on a little show. She dropped her purse, and bent over at the waist to pick it up. Her skirt rode up her thigh and exposed the bottom of her ass cheeks for everyone to see. Jeff couldn't believe it. Lydia picked up the purse and continued with a sexy stride toward the hotel door.

"Where are we going, stud?" Lydia asked Jeff. Her confidence and the excitement in her voice really surprised Jeff. The car ride show really got her going. "The restaurant is only two blocks away," Jeff said, and he put his arm around her. His hand slid down to her ass and Lydia reached behind to pull his hand into her flesh through her skirt. Jeff was going to have to find a way to hide his hard-on from everyone on the street and in the restaurant they were about to go into.

"You're making me hard, and I won't be able to hide it," Jeff said.

"Oh, too bad," Lydia said. "You'll have to give a little show, too?" She flashed a playful, sexy pout and then rubbed her hand across his crotch, making him even harder."

When they arrived at the restaurant, their table wasn't quite ready. There was a waiting area, so they went over and sat down in a bench. Across the way, there was a young couple also waiting for a table that clearly was celebrating either their honeymoon or an early anniversary. The woman was slim and blonde and the man was dark and muscular. They were all over each other. Lydia took cues from them and started to kiss Jeff the same way the girl across the way was kissing her man. She put her hands on Jeff where that girl was. The man across the way saw what was going on and seemed to understand what Lydia was doing. He smiled at her and raised an eyebrow. Lydia responded by spreading her legs a bit, clearly giving him a bit of a show. As his girl continued to kiss up and down his neck, he had a clear shot at my wife's lacy thong. To Jeff's utter surprise, she grabbed Jeff's hand and slid it down under her skirt. She was so hot and so wet, and she let out a little moan as his fingers brushed her pussy lips through the lace.

Jeff's big idea for getting the spark back was to get her to wear a revealing outfit and then show off a little in public. He knew that would get them both excited and lead to great sex back at the hotel. What he didn't expect at all was for her to take the lead. He fully expected to have to goad her into it. Instead, here was his darling wife staring at a complete stranger about 10 feet away as she exposed her panties to him and had her husband rub her off -- in a restaurant! Jeff was intoxicated with how horny he was at the whole situation. The stranger's wife didn't notice us. She was busy pleasing her man in public. The stranger kept looking at Jeff's wife, who was licking her lips as she pushed Jeff's hand harder against her soaked pussy. When the strangers' name was called for a table, they almost didn't notice it. On second call, the guy who had been ogling Lydia grabbed his own wife's hand and led her to his table. Before walking away, he winked at Lydia, who winked back.

Lydia smiled at Jeff and said, "I hope you don't mind."

"No, no, no," Jeff said quickly. "I was really enjoying the show."

"Good," Lydia said firmly. "That's what I was hoping you'd say."

They were seated only a table away from the young couple, and Lydia was facing the man and Jeff's back was the girl's back. Lydia giggled and said, "Everything is just going my way."

Jeff laughed a little and then was shocked to see Lydia gesturing at the man. She was holding something in her hand, which she revealed to be her thong. She then winked at him. Jeff couldn't believe this was HIS Lydia. Jeff had always been the exhibitionist in the couple. He often half-jokingly tried to get her to show off, and she usually quickly brushed aside any suggestions.

"What are you doing, Lydia?" Jeff asked in a playful tone and she balled up the thong and put it in her purse.

"You want me to stop? I think that guy is really hot. Does that bother you?"

Jeff thought about it for a second. He never really expected her to call another guy "hot." But the guy was hot. And Lydia was on fire. And Jeff was burning up with excitement.

"No," Jeff said. "I'm loving this."

Lydia licked her lips and stared right through the stranger. She then turned her attention to Jeff, who felt the spike of one of her high-heel shoes pressing against his thigh under the table cloth. After they put in their order, Lydia moved her shoe up and starting playing with Jeff's dick with her toe. Jeff smiled at her and noticed she was not looking at him but at the stranger. The stranger was trying to keep his attention on his young wife, but Jeff's older wife was a bit more interesting at the moment. She had pulled an ice cube out of her water and was running it along her collar bone. Jeff watched in half-amusement and half-lust as Lydia sucked on the ice cube, then ran it down her chest farther, this time reaching close to her blouse line, which was barely above her nipples.

The stranger whispered something to his wife. She turned around and gave Jeff and Lydia the oddest, knowing smile. She then got up to go to the restroom and gestured and Lydia, leaving the two guys alone at their tables.

When the girls returned, they giggled, elbowed each other a bit and then sat back down. Jeff was perplexed.

"What did you say to your new friend in there?" Jeff asked.

"Her name is Cindy," Lydia said. "And her husband's name is Ryan. He told her that I was putting on a show for him. Apparently, they are pretty open in their marriage because Cindy asked whether we were interested in 'playing' later."

Jeff couldn't believe his ears. He looked over at the other table and saw Cindy smiling lustfully at him. He looked back at Lydia and said, "What did you say?"

"I told her no, you're all mine and I'm all yours." Lydia said. "But I told her we could put on a little show for you guys tonight. Let's finish up. We want to go dancing."

12