Anniversary Gift

Story Info
Woman sheds her inhibitions to dominate husband.
1.3k words
4.03
44.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elena
elena
3 Followers

It was our fifth wedding anniversary, and I was determined to give Luke the time of his life. He had been working so hard lately to pay off the steep debts that we had both accumulated as students, and our relationship (and sex life) had really suffered. It wasn't that we didn't love each other dearly: we did, but the routine of marriage, debt and bills had begun to take its toll.

Every day at about 8 pm I would drive down to the accountancy firm where he worked, before returning home. I would cook dinner, after which he would fall straight asleep whilst I stayed up watching television and feeling sorry for myself. But today, I decided, would be different. Don't get the wrong impression: I'm no slut. I am usually a very conservative person. Luke and I were both virgins when we met, and we have enjoyed a loving, tender relationship for eight years. Yet I have always been concerned that I haven't been able to satisfy him in the bedroom. Our sex life is routine and unadventurous, partly due to our strictly Catholic upbringing.

The day before I had bought myself the perfect outfit for my plan. I had driven to a shop that was out-of-town because I was mortally afraid some of my friends would see me buying the costume. The woman who served me had seemed very surprised at a woman wearing a full-length skirt and a buttoned-up blouse buying the kind of clothes that I had.

I felt a pleasant shiver of excitement coursing through my body as I slipped into the black mini-skirt, fastening the suspenders and pulling up my stockings. The length of the skirt shocked me at first: it barely concealed my tight, round ass and the suspenders fell well below the hem-line. Yet despite my immediate embarrassment, I couldn't wait to meet Luke. My legs were toned, tanned and perfectly smooth against the shiny leather, and I knew I looked hot. Before I had planned to wear a sweater to balance out the sluttishness of the skirt, but now I felt swept up in my own sexiness. Why not go the whole way? I chose a tight white shirt from my closet that hadn't fit me since my breasts had blossomed at seventeen. Without putting on a bra, I buttoned up the shirt which stretched and tightened under the pressure of my two considerable tits. Underneath the sheer, white fabric the darker tone of my two nipples could be perceived. I was elated and excited, with butterflies in my stomach. Never before had I attempted something as outrageous as this! I couldn't wait to see the look on Luke's face.

In the car, I felt a surge of power as I clamped my hands on the steering wheel and floored the accelerator. It was as if I had been transformed into a different person, my outfit had unleashed a dominating, empowered sex nymph that had lain dormant for all my life. I smiled a little as my skirt crept a little higher up my legs, exposing my long, sleek thighs. Just before I pulled up at Luke's work, I undid another button on my shirt.

"Hi darling, how was your d -" Luke's sentence hung in mid-air, unfinished.

A smirk laced my red lips. Luke stood statue-like, his eyes dropping from the two exposed crescents of my breasts to the suspenders that strapped my long legs. The power I had over him exhilarated me further.

"Are you going to get in the car?"

He suddenly shot into life, and clambered into the car, his eyes not leaving my body. "W-Where are we going?"

"Just shut up and you'll soon find out."

I had never spoken to him in that tone of voice before, but far from irritating him it seemed to excite him still further. I could tell that he ached for me, he needed me. His hands were folded clumsily in his lap, but his eyes were scanning my figure hungrily, my body: full of sexual promises, innuendos and desire.

I was swept up in my own power. After a life of repression, I wanted to further my rebellion, to push my limits that little bit further. As we stopped at the traffic lights, I unbuttoned the rest of my shirt. Free from the restriction of fabric, my breasts inflated slightly, heaving up and down with hardened nipples. I excited myself; the beauty and power of my body and its effect on Luke turned me on still further. As I accelerated, the flaps of my shirt tore away from my body, exposing my rounded breasts completely. The double rush of public exposure and my new dominating role over my husband excited me even more. Cars slowed down to catch a glimpse of me, men stared and women averted their eyes, appalled. I was desirable, I was beautiful.

I stopped the car outside a popular bar and walked up to the entrance, Luke following goggle-eyed like an obedient puppy. Flinging open the doors, I entered: breasts popping out of an open shirt, wearing a leather mini-skirt and suspenders. All conversations stopped as a room-full of people stared at me in shock. Was it any surprise? I had become an embodiment of their life-long fantasies.

Suddenly I could feel Luke beside me, his arm slipping around my narrow waist. He felt worried now, I could tell, he was trying to exert his protection and power over me. But I didn't need his protection, and I was the one in control now. I removed his arm and swung around to face him.

"Do you want to fuck me?"

A confused expression passed across his face. Two conflicting emotions consumed him: his hot, intense desire for me, and his conservative nature, his need for monogamy. To be honest, I think he was scared of my new found independence.

I didn't wait for an answer, but lifted myself up onto the pool table. Shedding my shirt altogether, I could hear Luke exhale at the sight of me. Men watched my every movement with their eyes, mouths open.

"Come here."

He came, obediently. The blood had rushed to his head, and finally his penis was taking charge. I slipped my hand around the back of his head and pressed it to my breast, the warmth of his tongue exciting my nipples further. Parting my legs, I ripped off my underwear with my other hand exposing my wet pussy. With my other hand I parted my pussy-lips, expertly locating my clitoris and stimulating it whilst Luke played and teased my breasts. Throwing my head back, I closed my eyes as waves of pleasure rocketed through my body. My hips bucked in response to my fingers playing at my pussy. Luke too had finally shed his inhibitions and was sucking and massaging my breasts in a way he had never done before.

Now I was hungry for sex, I wanted Luke with an intense desire. I had never been so turned on before. I fumbled with his zip and finally managed to pull down his trousers, exposing a throbbing, hard penis. Taking it with my hand I guided it into my pussy, groaning loudly as I felt it rub against the walls of my wet cunt. He fucked me hard and fast, cupping a hand around my ass and breasts, his face pressed up against my smooth skin. I bucked underneath his expert hands, my pussy tight and tiny in comparison to his bulging, erect cock. I orgasmed seconds before him, crying out and screaming his name in front of a room of strangers.

Once he had shot his load we held each other tightly for a few moments without speaking. Everyone in the bar was still staring at us, whispering amongst themselves. I still don't think they knew what hit them, and they certainly didn't know how to react. I had surpassed myself: and discovered sexual freedom without the restraints of religion or society.

elena
elena
3 Followers