Anniversary Gift

Story Info
A husband's unforgetable gift to his wife.
3.3k words
4.29
183k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ep703
ep703
1,032 Followers

Ron thought long and hard about what he was about to do. He knew he was taking a big risk, but he felt that he knew his wife well enough to chance it. He was sure that if she knew his reasons for doing it, that she would understand. Ron reviewed his plan and checked his “things to do list” for what seemed to be the hundredth time.

It was early November, and in two short weeks it would be Ron and Cherry’s ten year anniversary. Ron wanted to surprise his wife with something very special, something she would remember for many years to come. To accomplish this all Ron needed a good plan and a little help from an old and trusted friend. Ron and Steve grew up together as kids, and were even roommates in college. Steve got a job right after college and moved to another city. Ron returned to his home town, got a job and met Cherry. Steve and Cherry met for the first time on the day she and Ron married, and once more about six years later when business brought Steve to town for a few days. When Ron called Steve and told him about his idea for Cherry’s anniversary gift, Steve was eager to help. He even contributed a few good ideas to help make the plan work more smoothly.

On the day before his anniversary Ron called Steve to do a final check on the plans they made for the event. They went through their plan step by step. Steve was to show up at Ron’s house at exactly 9 P.M. He was to wait by the front door and not make a sound until Ron opened it. They had even planned for an excuse if Cherry opened the door instead.

At exactly 9 P.M. of the big night, Steve arrived as promised. He hoped that he wouldn’t have to stay there long, because it was getting cold.

Inside the house it was warm. Ron turned up the thermostat before they left for the restaurant. He wanted them to return from their night out to a warm house so that Cherry wouldn’t feel the need for warm clothing when she got home.

Dinner went perfectly. The seafood was wonderful, and the wine even better. Ron ordered an expensive bottle of wine. The wine was perfect. Ron told Cherry to “drink up and not waste any”. Cherry thought that $87 dollars was a bit too much for a bottle of wine, but she liked that Ron was going all out for their anniversary. It made her feel special. Ron didn’t drink much because he was driving. Cherry enjoyed the wine and by the time dinner was finished, so was the wine.

They returned to their home at 8:50 p.m. and Ron told Cherry that their evening was not through yet, and there was more to come. He told her take a quick shower and then open her anniversary present and try it on. Ron bought her a sexy nightgown that was short, pink, and very sheer. He included in the box a pair of fur lined handcuffs and a black velvet blindfold. Cherry kissed Ron for the gifts, then Ron hurried her off to the shower. Ron watched as she let the water warm and finally climbed into the shower. The shower was part of the plan. It was designed to distract her long enough to execute the plan’s second phase.

He waited for a moment after Cherry entered the shower then rushed to the front door and quickly let Steve in. As they had previously planned, Steve went directly to the den where he was to wait for a signal from Ron.

Ron went back to the bathroom and peeked in as Cherry was just turning off the shower.

“Want another drink?” he asked.

“I don’t know, I think I have had enough. I feel pretty tipsy as it is.”

“I just wanted us to have one more toast to our anniversary.”

Cherry thought for a moment as she dried her legs.

“OK, why not. I am sure glad I don’t have to go to work tomorrow”, she said.

On his way to the kitchen Ron stopped in the living room and lit their gas fireplace. He wanted to create romantic mood in the room.

Ron went to the kitchen, pulled out a bottle of Tequila and poured a shot for each of them.

Cherry came into the kitchen wearing the nightgown and holding the blindfold and a pair of handcuffs in her hands.

“Tequila? I thought you were going to pour some wine”.

“Tequila is our drink. Remember our wedding night?”

“What else did you have planned for this evening?” she asked with a grin.

“Come into the living room and I will show you.”

Cherry followed Ron into the living room and noticed the fire.

“This is nice”, she said.

“I am glad you like it. I chopped the logs myself”, Ron said.

“It’s a gas fireplace” Cherry replied.

“I made the gas too” Ron grinned.

“I don’t want to know about that part of it… So what else do you have planned for this evening?” Cherry asked as she took her shot glass from Ron.

Ron kissed Cherry sweetly and said, “Let’s do this shot and then I will show you.”

Ron motioned to the large rug in front of the fireplace and Cherry sat down. Ron turned off the lights in the kitchen so there was only the light from the fire. Cherry drank her Tequila and Ron poured her another one. Cherry felt the cumulative effects of the alcohol and was feeling pretty playful. She began to tease Ron. She got on her hands and knees and wiggled her ass a little. Ron watched her and liked what he saw. Cherry’s body was back lit by the fire. He could see the sexy outline of his wife’s body as she posed for him in a very inviting fashion. After ten years of marriage she still looked great.

“Is this how you want me?” she asked playfully.

Ron had planned this night carefully and knew just how he wanted her to be.

“Almost”, he replied.

“Almost?” she asked.

“Here, let me show you”.

Ron pulled an over stuffed hassock close to Cherry and helped her put her blindfold on. He held her body next to his and kissed her neck and shoulders as his hands fondled her breasts. Cherry responded instantly by moaning softly and breathing heavily.

“Damn that feels so good”, she said.

Ron’s hand reached down to Cherry’s neatly trimmed pussy and began massaging the opening. Cherry’s breathing increased as Ron slipped a finger into her pussy. Cherry’s moaning got louder.

“Oh fuck yes. That feels so good… Oh sweetheart I’m cumming!”

Cherry’s body shook with her orgasm while Ron encompassed her in his arms.

Ron bent Cherry down so that her head and shoulders rested on the hassock and her knees were on the rug. Cherrie’s tits hung down and looked so inviting. Ron cupped one of them in his hand for a moment as his eyes scanned the scene that he had so carefully created. Ron loved how totally vulnerable his wife looked in that position. Her bare ass looked so sexy sticking out from the bottom of her nightgown.

“I’m going to handcuff your hands behind your back so you can’t escape me”, Ron said.

“Believe me, I am not going to try to escape. I am enjoying this too much.”

Ron cuffed her hands behind her back. From the sofa behind him he produced a wide nylon strap which he slid under the hassock and used it to hold Cherry down against the hassock. Cherry giggled and got into the part of the bound captive by taunting Ron that he better tie her up good so she can’t get away. Cherry never realized just how helpless she really was at that moment.

He knew it would be nearly impossible for her to sit up from this position. Ron stood and walked over to the stereo and turned on some soft music, then quickly got undressed. Steve was watching all of this from the doorway into the den and knew that this was his cue to get undressed also. The music would mask any noise that he might make. Steve had been watching from the doorway and was enjoying the sight of Cherry dressed so sexy while not knowing he was there.

Ron got his clothes off, bent down and caressed Cherry’s body in several places. Steve had his clothes off and was watching the scene again from the doorway. Ron looked over at Steve and smiled. He noticed that Steve’s cock was already getting hard from watching.

Steve was always very popular with the girls and Ron found out why one afternoon, when he walked in on Steve and a girl having sex in their college dorm room. Ron saw Steve’s cock fully erect for the first time and was surprised by it’s size. It looked to be a full 9” long and it was very thick.

Ron thought about this as he pressed the head of his cock up to the entrance of Cherry’s sopping wet pussy and slid it in easily. He knew that the wine and the romantic atmosphere would loosen her up quickly. He knew it would be easy to convince her to put on the blindfold and handcuffs, because they had played around with tying her up in the past and Cherry liked the idea of being restrained.

Ron’s cock started pumping slowly in and out of her pussy as his hands held onto her hips. Cherry immediately voiced her approval by saying:

“Oh yes! Fuck me. Fuck me hard!”

Ron fucked her harder and faster as she requested, but he knew he couldn’t hold off his own orgasm much longer at this pace. Ron was never able to last very long without cuming. He and Cherry tried many different things to make him last longer, but with no success.

Ron usually gave her a lot of foreplay and finished up with him cuming within 1 minute of entering her. Tonight was no different and soon he felt his cock squirting into her.

Cherry felt it too, she had hoped that he would last for a little longer. She was so horny and needed a lot more. She was hoping that for this night especially, things would be different.

Ron told Cherry not to move, because he was not finished with her yet. Cherry was surprised by this but was anxious to see what was next. Ron told her that he was going to get a towel and for her not to move.

Ron walked to the den where Steve was hidden and retrieved a towel that he had put there earlier. Instead of walking back into the living room, Ron stayed at the doorway and watched as Steve walked over to Cherry and kneeled behind her.

Without a word he pressed the head of his cock to the opening of her pussy and began to push it into her waiting pussy.

To Ron, Cherry’s pussy felt a little loose when he finished fucking her, but to Steve she felt tight. He pushed his cock in about two inches and pulled it back out. He did this a few times because he wanted to lubricate his cock with her juices to make sure it would go in easily.

Cherry felt the head of his cock enter and knew immediately that this was not Ron’s cock. She thought that he must have bought one of those strap on cocks, for men who couldn’t get it up. Cherry appreciated the fact that Ron would do this for her. She knew how much of a blow to his ego it was for him to prematurely cum every time they had sex.

Ron watched intently as Steve slid his cock into her pussy. He got it in about half way, stopped and slid it back out a few inches.

Cherry gasped with surprised, and asked:

“My god Ron, what is that?”

Ron moved in behind Steve and lowered his head near Steve’s and asked:

“Do you like it?”

“Damn it’s big!”

Ron knew that his timing was perfect, Cherry’s voice was slurred from the alcohol and he knew that it would be easier to make the plan work if she was drunk.

Ron moved back and Steve started sliding his cock in and out of her. Cherry’s pussy was opening up and making it easier for him to get it deeper into her.

“Ron, what…..”

Cherry’s voice stopped in mid sentence. She suddenly realized that this was not a sex toy. Steve sensed that she had figured them out and decided to go for it. He pushed his cock into her pussy until it’s entire 9” length filled her.

Cherry gasped again and then her whole body went rigid. Both Ron and Steve wondered what would happen next.

A loud moan came from Cherry as her body continued to shake.

“Oh shit!…..Shit!” she said loudly.

Cherry had no warning about it, her orgasm overtook her in a flash causing her body to freeze up and begin to shake.

“Oh shit!!!” she yelled as her body relaxed for a moment, then was rocked by a series of powerful spasms.

Steve started to pump his cock in and out of her as her body continued to be bound tightly to the hassock. Her orgasms came frequently as she repeatedly moaned and cried out from pleasure. Steve showed amazing stamina and kept on fucking Cherry, never letting her catch her breath.

Ron was caught by surprise at how long Steve lasted. Steve finally shot his cum into her and Cherry screamed louder as her body once again shook with pleasure. Steve drove his cock deep as he delivered his load of cum into her pussy. After his orgasm subsided, he started fucking her again. This was met with more moaning and screaming from Cherry, who by now had totally lost control of herself. Ron wondered how much of this could be heard by the neighbors.

To Cherry, it felt like one long orgasm had seized her and not let go. She lost all sense of time and did not know how long Steve fucked her or how many times she cum. She was totally lost in her own personal wave of intense pleasure.

When Steve shot his second load of cum into her, Cherry’s body was spent. Steve fucked her for a little longer, then got up without a word and left to get dressed and make a hasty exit. Ron kneeled down and caressed his wife. He could still feel her body trembling slightly as he ran his hands across her soft skin.

“I love you Cherry”, he whispered in her ear.

“I love you too”, her voice was barely audible.

Ron looked up as Steve slipped out the front door. A glance at the clock told him it was 1:35 am.

“How do you feel?” Ron asked her.

“I am not sure yet”, she replied.

Ron untied her, unfastened the handcuffs and raised her to her knees. Cherry pulled off her blindfold. Her body wavered for a moment, and then she looked at her husband.

“What just happened here?” she asked.

Ron wasn’t very sure of himself at this moment. Cherry had a temper with a pretty short fuse, so he knew that if she was angry with him he would find out very soon.

“My anniversary present to the woman I love”, Ron replied.

Cherry thought about this for a moment and smiled at him.

“Who was it? Was it someone I know?”

“Did you like it?”, he asked.

Cherry thought about how to answer her husband without hurting his male ego.

“I wanted this to be the best sexual experience of your life. I wanted to give it to you, if not directly from me, then by proxy.”

Cherry thought about this for a moment. For her husband to love her so much that he found someone to fuck her in a way that he knew he never could was a very special gift indeed. She thought about the car cover that she got him for his anniversary present. After receiving her gift, she thought that she should have instead given him the whole damned car instead.

“Did you watch?” she asked.

“Yes I did. I wanted to see you really enjoy yourself.”

“Did you enjoy watching another man fuck me?”

“I wasn’t totally sure about it at first, but it made me pretty excited when I watched you two together.”

“Who was he?”

“You are evading my question.”

“What question?”

“Did you like it”?

“Did I like it?” Cherry let out a moan, “what do you think. God it was incredible!”

“Really?”

“Yes! Hell yes! It was wonderful, incredible, amazing.” Cherry stopped for a moment thinking that she had said too much and didn’t want to hurt Ron’s ego by telling him that she just had the best fuck of her life.

“Did you think I was just faking?”

“No, I knew you enjoyed it, I guess I just wanted to know how much you liked it….Honestly.”

“Honestly?”

“Yes” Ron replied.

“I never knew sex could feel that way….That intense and overwhelming. I have never felt that way in my life.”

Cherry looked at Ron for a moment searching for a sign from him that it was all right for her to have enjoyed it so much. Ron looked at her and smiled.

“Good…. That’s what I was hoping for. I wanted it to be like that for you. That’s what this effort was all about. I wanted to give you the best fuck of your life.”

“Thank you,” Cherry smiled and then kissed him.

Ron finally felt relief. Cherry clearly enjoyed his gift and was not angry about his deception.

“OK, so who was it?”, Cherry asked.

“I’m not telling.”

“Why not?”

“Are you kidding? I saw how good he was at fucking you. I don’t want to risk loosing you to him.”

“You don’t have to worry about that, I love you and would never leave you. I just want to know, if there is going to be one of our male friends looking at me a little differently and I won’t know who he is. It’s kind of weird, don’t you think?”

“His identity will just have to remain my secret. It’s better that way.”

“Did you really like watching him fuck me?”

“I jerked off while he was fucking you” Ron admitted.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it too. Tell me, was this just a one time thing, or are you planning to surprise me with this again some night?”

I don’t know, did you want to do it again some time?”

“I would like it if you got pleasure from it too.”

“I think I would enjoy seeing something like this evening happen again in the future.” Ron answered.

“Good, so how should we refer to this mystery man, as the “guest fucker”, or the “mystery cock”?

Ron and Cherry laughed for a few moments and then lay down together on the rug. Ron kissed her passionately for a few moments before he felt his cock getting hard again. Cherry felt it grow too and presently rolled Ron onto his back and sucked him until he cum once again.

Ron thought to himself about how pleased he was that his plan went so well, and much he enjoyed it all. He decided that his friend would have to visit them again someday for another special occasion.

Let’s see, Cherry had a birthday in January, and there was Valentines day in February…

The End.

ep703
ep703
1,032 Followers