Anniversary Gifts

Story Info
Man & wife get what they both want on their anniversary.
2.9k words
4.17
82k
8
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott stood at the back door of their modest Cape Cod style home and watched Lisa enjoying her 25th anniversary gift. Scott had presented Lisa with the paperwork for a new in-ground pool during their anniversary dinner. From start to finish the job was complete in less than two weeks. Now Scott enjoyed the view as Lisa floated on her air mattress as the sun danced off the water. Lisa was quite a view herself. At 43 years old she still turned heads wherever they went. She complained about middle age weight gain but Scott told her it was gained in all the right places. Her tits went from a healthy c-cup to a buxom DD. She was by no means fat. She was voluptuous. Scott had heard a line in a porn movie once and he used it often on his wife. He told her she had a big beautiful ass. There were no dimples or cellulite to be found, just a nice round squeezable kissable ass. Scott's only regret was Lisa's refusal to engage in anal sex. Scott would love to take hold of those beautiful cheeks as he pushed his cock up his wife's ass. Scott walked out to the pool and waded in. The 6 foot privacy fence that came with the pool package afforded them plenty of privacy too. Scott swam towards Lisa's float and immediately reached for her tits. Her bikini, while on the modest side, still showed plenty of cleavage. Lisa giggle as Scott tweaked her nipples.

"I have a couple of more surprises for you." Scott told her

When Lisa asked what they were, Scott told her the first was in the house. He followed as Lisa climbed out of the pool and ran toward the back door. Lisa found the delicately wrapped package waiting for her on the kitchen table. She un-wrapped it to find Scott had bought her a new bikini. It was perhaps a bit skimpier than the one she was wearing but she would enjoy teasing her husband in it. The other thing different was the color. It was snow white.

Scott said, "I thought it would look good with your sexy freckled chest!"

Lisa laughed and gave Scott a sexy wet kiss. When he grabbed her ass and pulled her into him she could feel his hardening cock through his swim trunks.

She pulled away and said, "Do you want me to model this or what?"

Lisa stripped her old suit off in the kitchen and pulled her new one on. She immediately noticed a trim was needed for the smaller bottoms. As she headed off to the bathroom in search of a razor, Scott told her to leave just a "landing strip" of pubes. Scott went out and waited by the pool for the next part of Lisa's gift to arrive.

Lisa came out and reclined in her lounge chair across from Scott.

"Is this what you wanted?" she asked as she pulled her bikini bottoms to the side

Scott grinned as he saw Lisa had left just a thin strip of pubic hair from her clit to the top of her bikini line. Her pussy lips and all the surrounding area were smooth as a baby's ass. Scott couldn't resist going over and giving her fresh smooth pussy a few swipes of his tongue. In a matter of seconds Lisa was squirming.

"You'd better stop, or I'll make you finish me off!" Lisa warned

This usually meant Scott would eat her till she came and then fuck the daylights out of her. Lisa was puzzled when he stopped. She noticed his hard cock straining at his trunks as he backed away. Just as she was about to reach for his cock, they both heard the truck pull up the driveway. Scott told her the next part of her present had arrived.

Just before the pool was completed, Scott had seen a landscaping company in their neighborhood. It was a new company started by two friends on summer break from college. Jason and Eric were two all of 19 years old. Eric was white with the beginnings of a summer tan, and Jason was a strapping black stud. They both looked as if they could play college football. They had come to Scott and Lisa's house when Lisa wasn't home and given estimates and signed a deal to landscape the new pool. Lisa squealed with delight as Scott revealed the last part of his plan. As the boys began unloading supplies from their truck, Scott and Lisa walked over to greet them. Scott watched their eyes bug out as they watched Lisa walk across the yard in her white bikini. They both shook Lisa's hand like perfect gentlemen. When Lisa walked away to let them get started, Scott noticed them ogling his wife's beautiful ass. Scott went inside and watched the scene unfold from his seat in the kitchen. Lisa was stretched out on her chaise lounge as Jason and Eric went to work planting shrubs and mulching around the pools edge. After a while both boys stripped off their sweaty shirts. Scott saw Lisa take notice of their tight firm teenage bodies. When Lisa had gotten a bit "hot", she dove into the pool to cool off. When she emerged, it was just as Scott had hoped. Lisa's new white bikini had become transparent when wet. Scott watched as Eric elbowed Jason in the ribs. They pretended to work as they looked at Lisa. Her big pink nipples and landing strip snatch were plainly visible. Oblivious to the fact that she was naked to their view, Lisa walked from the pool to the house. Scott watched as they never took their eyes off her swaying ass.

When she entered the kitchen, Scott said, "You know you're driving our landscapers crazy?"

"What do they see in an old lady like me?" Lisa asked

"Everything, just look at your suit!" Scott replied

Lisa glanced down and said, "MY GOD Scott. It's completely see thru!"

Scott laughed and pulled her to him. He told Lisa he had been watching too. He told her that both boys never took their eyes off her until she came in the house. He explained that if she wanted it, this was the last part of her gift. He spun Lisa around and ground his hard cock between her ass cheeks as he squeezed and kneaded her big tits.

"Just imagine what those two young cocks can do to a hot piece of ass like you!" Scott hissed in her ear

He heard Lisa let out a soft moan as she slumped back against him.

Scott said, "You've always fantasized about a black cock too. I'll bet Jason is hung like a horse. Just look at the sweat glistening on that black body. Can't you imagine crushing your tits against his massive chest? When Jason drives that big black meat up your pussy, you can suck on Eric's cock too!"

Lisa groaned and pushed her bikini bottoms down. Scott pulled his cock from his swim trunks and slid it in Lisa's dripping snatch in one thrust. He held her tits as he slowly fucked his wife in the kitchen.

"Do you want to be their fuck slut?" Scott asked Lisa

"Yes, I want all of that young cock I can get!" Lisa answered

Scott stopped fucking her and told her he was going to watch her get what she wanted before he finished fucking her.

"Now get you bikini back on and get you big beautiful ass back out there and put on a show for them." Scott instructed

Before Lisa went back to the pool, she added something to her wardrobe. Jason and Eric watched as she walked past them on the walkway to the pool. Lisa was now wearing her white stiletto pumps. Scott called them her CFMP's or come fuck me pumps. They made Lisa's ass look irresistible. Scott came out and told Lisa (loud enough for the boys to hear) he was going to run a few errands and would be gone for a few hours. He parked his car around the block and entered through the front door. He resumed watching from his kitchen vantage point. It wasn't long before Lisa lay on her stomach and untied her top. Scott watched as she called Jason over and asked him to oil her back. Jason timidly spread oil on Lisa's shoulders. She instructed him to do her lower back too, as well as the backs of her thighs. Scott could have sworn he could see Jason's hard on all the way from the kitchen. Lisa rolled the top two inches of her suit down and told Jason to be sure and get the very bottom of her back. This gave him a look at the crack of her ass.

When he finished Lisa innocently rose up to thank him. Pretending to forget her top was untied. Jason got a full view of her DD tits and nipples.

"Oops!" Lisa giggled before lying back down

From Scott's vantage point he watched as Jason adjusted his hard cock before going back to work.

A few minutes later, I heard Lisa call Eric's name. She explained that she felt guilty for ignoring him, and asked if he would oil her "front"? Eric grabbed the suntan oils as Lisa rolled over.

As Lisa tried to hold her top in place she eventually said, "What the hell? You boys are probably used to seeing young firm girls. I don't have anything you would want to see anyway."

Lisa tossed her top to the pool deck and lay back as Eric stared at her open mouthed. Not being as shy as Jason, Eric went immediately to her tits. As he massaged the oil around her big globes, Lisa began to moan. Eric boldly reached into her bottoms. I saw Lisa hump as Eric sought out her clit. The moaning and groaning soon had Jason at their side. Lisa reached up and unsnapped Jason's work shorts and let them fall. I was right. That young man was hung like a horse. Lisa stroked and pulled his ebony monster until it stood straight out from his body. Lisa sat up in the chair and turned to face Jason's engorged prick. I watched as she ran her hands over his sweat streaked abdomen before bathing his cock with her tongue. From my vantage point I could see her dainty white hands grasping Jason's firm ass cheeks and pulling his cock into her mouth. By now Eric was naked too. Their landscape service should have been called Two Huge Cocks Landscaping. Eric was hung damn near as well as Jason. Lisa was like a kid in a candy store. She was going from one cock to the other. As she pulled from Eric's, both boys pulled her to her feet. Eric knelt in front of Lisa as he pushed her bikini bottoms to the pool deck. As Eric's tongue zeroed in on my wife's clit, her tongue was doing battle with Jason's. He alternated between kissing my wife and sucking her big tits. Eric must have been a master pussy eater. He had Lisa cumming in no time. Jason pulled her to the chaise lounge and pushed her onto her hands and knees. I watched as he grabbed her hips and buried his cock in her pussy. The neighbors would have probably heard her groan if her mouth hadn't been full of Eric's cock. Watching these two young studs service my wife soon had my hard cock in my hand. I jacked off as I watched the two change places over and over again. I soon watched as Jason's strokes began getting faster. Lisa pushed back as he pumped her full of his hot load. Evidently Eric doesn't mind sloppy seconds. The instant Jason withdrew his cock from Lisa, Eric plunged his in. Several frantic strokes later, Eric deposited his load in with Jason's

I stuffed my hard cock back in my pants and went after the car. When I entered the back yard, no one was to be found. Figuring Lisa had invited them in for refreshments, I walked in the back door. I heard sounds from the family room. I walked in and was greeted by quite a sight. I had figured on not letting the boys know I had any hand in this. I guess Lisa had other plans. All three were in our family room. Lisa was dressed in my favorite fuck wear. She had on a black garter belt, barely black silky stockings, and her highest black stilettos. She was lying on our pool table with her head at the corner pocket. Eric and Jason stood to each side, feeding her their cocks. Jason's big black hands were full of Lisa's creamy tits while Eric's were busy with her wet pussy.

She stopped sucking long enough to say, "Hi honey, now it's time for your present"

She rolled off the table and strolled sexily to me. She removed my clothes and stroked my painfully hard cock. I sandwiched my cock between us as she kissed me deeply.

I damn near came all over her stomach as she whispered in my ear. "I want you to fuck me in my big beautiful ass. And after you get it in my ass; I'm going to take turns with these studs in my cunt! That's right, your little fuck slut is going to get double fucked. Triple if you count the one I suck on too!"

I spun her around, dropped to my knees and buried my tongue in her puckered ass hole. She groaned as she pushed back for deeper penetration. Lisa produced a bottle of lube and slathered my cock with it. For my enjoyment, she handed the bottle to Eric and instructed him to prepare her ass. Lisa got on her hands and knees and arched her back. Eric liberally coated her ass hole with lube before inserting his finger. It was erotic watching this young man finger my wife's ass while his own massive cock lay across the small of her back. When Lisa gave me the go ahead, I knelt behind her. I placed my cock head at her ass and slowly pushed. She moaned in pain until my cock head passed her sphincter muscle. I squirted more lube on my shaft and eased forward. Once I had buried my cock all the way up her ass, we stayed perfectly still until she grew accustomed to having me inside her. I pulled back, added more lube and stroked in a little faster.

In a few moments, I heard those words I had been waiting 25 years for. "That's it baby, fuck it, fuck my big beautiful ass!"

I complied fully. I took hold of those gorgeous ass cheeks and pounded her ass. She began moaning like I'd never heard her moan before. Jason and Eric were stroking their huge meat to the same rhythm I was butt fucking my wife. Eric stepped in front of Lisa and she immediately went to work sucking his cock. She stopped sucking long enough to instruct Jason to get under her. I pulled from her ass long enough to let Lisa straddle Jason. I re-inserted my cock in her ass. As I pushed in all the way, I felt my balls brush Jason's. He was pushing his thick cock up Lisa's pussy. I stopped stroking until we were both inside my wife. As we began pumping in and out, Lisa screamed out at how full she felt. It was a great sensation too. Feeling my cock separated from Jason's by only a thin membrane of skin.

Here was my sweet Lisa, a huge 19 year old cock in her mouth, a huge 19 year old black cock in her pussy, and my average 44 year old cock up her ass. I'll be the first to admit, I was no match for these young bucks. They were going strong when I lost my load up Lisa's ass. She said it felt incredibly hot. I guess she was feeling adventurous that day. When I pulled out, she told Jason to stick his cock up her ass. She also told Eric to take Jason's place. Soon I was a spectator again as Lisa had Jason fucking her ass while she rode Eric's cock at the same time. Jason soon shouted as he filled Lisa's bowels with his own scalding load. In the blink of an eye, the only one left to assault Lisa's ass was behind her hammering away. Watching the action soon had Jason's prick at attention again. Lisa and Eric squirmed around to where Eric was lying flat of his back while Lisa rode him in the reverse cowgirl position, with his cock still up her ass. Jason stood in front of Lisa and jacked off while alternating between kissing her deeply and sucking her tits. Ahhh the joys of youth. When Jason came, for the third time that day, he still pumped a quart of jizz over Lisa's bouncing knockers. Eric followed soon after by dumping the third load of the day in Lisa's ass. Lisa and I hit the shower while the boys went back and finished their job. We were lying on the family room couch with me feeling the stirrings of another hard on when we heard their truck drive away. We laughed as we said "Happy Anniversary" simultaneously