Anniversary Gifts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Piggie
Piggie
37 Followers

"Oink, oink, oink, " was her response as she started to place more fingers in herself and rubbed her clit harder and faster. Soon, because of the slickness of the mud, she was able to fit her whole hand in her pussy. My wife was fisting herself! I couldn't believe what I was seeing, where was this woman all these years?

"Squeal, squeal, squeal," Sarah screamed has her body shook from an incredible orgasm. She rolled over and walked on all fours over to the food trough. I dumped in it egg salad and tuna salad. She preceded to eat this out of her trough. Her face was now covered in mud and salad.

"Does the piggy want to go get cleaned up for some other fun?" I asked

"Oink, oink, I mean, yes please." was her response. We walked back to the house where I told her she could take off her pig outfit and take a shower. While she was in the shower I went outside and got everything prepared for what was going to come next. I set up two pools, one empty and one I filled with different pie filling and wrote on top of it with whipped cream "Happy Anniversary". Sarah got out of the shower and dried herself off.

"Now that you are clean, do you feel like getting messy again?" I asked her

"You bet"

"Good, put your pig outfit on, come outside and sit in the pool I have setup." Sarah came back outside looking as cute as ever in her pig outfit and sat in the middle of the pool. I had my video camera all set up to record everything.

"The first half of the day I took control and made you into the pig you fantasied about. Now I want to see how much you really love food and how much of a pig you can be. As you can see the pool is surrounded with containers of food. You are going to dump all that food on yourself. I'm not going to make you a pig, you are going to do it to yourself. How does that sound?"

"I'll show you how much of a filthy pig I can be, " she said.

"First though, I want you to introduce yourself to the camera, then tell the camera why you wanted to be a pig, and then I want to know what you thought about the first half of your day being a pig?" As a focused the camera on her.

"Hi! I'm Sarah and I'm a fat filthy pig. I wanted to be a pig because I already figured that I'm fat like a pig, I love food, and I love to be humiliated. So far being a pig is more than I could have ever dreamed. I can't believe I'm actually doing this. Having me wear a pig nose, and ears, and a pig tail butt plug was such a great idea. To see myself in the mirror wearing that pig outfit was so humiliating and made me so horny. I loved eating the donuts from your cock. I wish they were cream filled ones so that my face would have been a bigger mess. And being outside naked dressed as a pig was so hot. I loved rolling around in the barn and then have dairy products dumped on me. Having that curdled milk sprayed on me was a surprise. The way I completely reeked after the barn really made me wet. My juices were running down my legs. And finally, being able to be a pig in a real pig sty was a dream come true, as you could probably tell. I never thought in my life that I'd be dressed as a pig, reeking of a barn and dairy products, and rolling around in a pig sty. And then actually fist myself to an orgasm. Having to then eat out of a food trough was pretty cool too."

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Now you can just go at with the food."

"First, I found a black magic marker in the house that I think I'm going to use first." Sarah sat there and started to write stuff on her body. She wrote the word "utters" with arrows pointing to her tits. On each thigh she wrote "Piggy Pussy" with arrows pointing to her fat pussy. Then reached behind herself and wrote "fat ass" on her ass. She turned all the way around to make sure the camera caught everything she wrote. "That's better," she said. "Now let's make some love to some food!"

Sarah first grabbed a can of easy cheese and sprayed cheese in her arm pits. She next took a bucket of yogurt and dumped it over head. "Um, that tastes good, " she said. She then grabbed a 4 layer birthday cake and sat on it. She squealed as the cake and frosting squished up her ass and pussy. She then got a jar of peanut butter and spread it down one arm and then grabbed a jar of jam and covered her other arm. Sarah then grabbed bottle of ketchup and mustard and squirted them all over her legs. She then grabbed a thawed out pizza and rubbed her face in it. Sarah was going crazy in the pool with her food. Next was a bucket of baked beans and then refried beans which each dumped all over herself. A second later Sarah let out a huge fart. "Oops, must have been the beans," she said with a smile as she looked into the camera. The only buckets left were molasses and a bucket of fruit loop cereal. She grabbed the molasses and covered herself with it. Then came the fruit loops. She looked like a giant fruit loop cereal bar. She then found the king sized candy bars and started to stuff her pussy with them and no more could fit.

"Oh look a giant pig sized pie for me," she said as she got up and waddled over with melting candy bars sticking out of her pussy to the other pool filled with pie filling. Sarah flopped down in the pie face first with the filling engulfing her entire body. "This is heaven!" Sarah yelled. She got on all fours and started oinking and squealing like a pig. "So do you think I'm a true pig now, honey?"

"Yes you are a true pig."

"Tell me how much of a pig I am! Don't hold back!" Sarah demanded as she turned herself over in the pie filling and started to masturbate withe the candy bars in her pussy.

"You are by far the biggest pig I know honey." I could telling she was really getting off on this. "You have a big fat pig ass. You're a filthy pig who loves to fuck food." She was masturbating harder and faster. Then all of a sudden...

"Oh, God! Oink, oink oink. I'm such a pig! I wish I could be a pig forever! Squuueeeaaallll, squueeeeaaalllll! Snort, snort! I'm going to cum!" Sarah screamed

"Cum you filthy pig!" I cheered on.

Sarah's whole body tensed as she came. I could see her squirt her juices all the way out of the pool. She laid there motionless in the filling, exhausted from what she just did to herself.

"Honey, are you ok? I'm have one more thing left for my pig, the surprise in the cow tub."

"I, I forgot about that." Sarah, covered in pie filling and her own juices, got up and staggered over to the tub. i lifted off the cover to reveal to her the tub of nacho cheese. I lifted her up and placed in the the cheese filled tub. I climbed in right behind her.

"I want to fuck my pig right here in this cheese until we can't anymore!" I plunged into pussy from behind and started fucking her. She submerged herself in the cheese. When she came back up, she was a pig shaped cheese blob.

"Fuck your pig, baby!" Sarah yelled. I fucked her in that tub for hours until neither one of us could handle it anymore. We got out and headed back inside to get cleaned up and rest. On the way I grabbed the video camera so we could watch each other get our anniversary gifts later that night. After dinner we sat on the couch and watched the tapes of both fantasies which led to more fucking.

"Honey, I really loved being a pig. Can I wear the pig outfit around the house? I think it's really me. Don't worry I don't think any less of myself, I just love how I look in it."

"Wear it whenever you want," I said. "Thanks for my gift! I love you so much!"

"Thank you for mine. I love you too! So next year how are we going to top this?"

"I have some ideas..."

THE END

Piggie
Piggie
37 Followers
12