Anniversary in Vegas

Story Info
Wife explores her bi side at strip club with husband.
3.4k words
4.26
102.1k
41

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 04/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimbone35
jimbone35
17 Followers

My wife and I had spent several anniversaries in Las Vegas, gambling, going to shows, people watching. But the year that I found out that one of my fantasies was actually one of hers too, was the best one of all.

I had often suggested that she might find another woman attractive, but her good upbringing would never allow her to admit it. Finally one night during an incredible session of lovemaking, she admitted that she had fantasized about being with another woman, and to my surprise, that she had thought about the two of us being with another woman. That subject became the focus of our fantasies for the next few months before our trip.

We drove from Phoenix to Vegas and I was aroused most of the way as I thought about our plans for the weekend. She had packed her black stockings and black skirt, and after checking into the hotel, we went shopping for a new push-up bra and tight sweater. I brought my grey suit with a black shirt. We ate a nice dinner at a restaurant on the strip, and then headed back to the hotel to get ready.

I waited for her to emerge from the bathroom, and when she finally did, she looked great. She was wearing the sweater I bought her that showed off her firm natural tits being pushed together by the new wonder bra we bought at Victoria's that day. Her black skirt was short enough to show off long legs that looked even more incredible in a pair of thigh high stockings. You could just see the top of the lace as she bent slightly to pick he purse up off the bed.

"How do I look?" she asked.

"Incredible." I said as moved toward her to kiss her.

I pulled her into my arms and gave her a long deep kiss, her tongue parting our lips and finding my tongue. My hand moved down her back and came to rest on her beautiful ass. I gave it a gentle squeeze and she let a moan escape into my mouth. My hand moved lower to the back of her thigh, and then up between her legs from behind. Moving slowly up, I verified that she was sticking to our plan. She wasn't wearing any panties, and her shaved pussy was already getting moist. The folds of her pussy were so soft and warm against my fingertips that I wanted to throw her on the bed and fuck her right there. But we had other plans and I was determined to see them become a reality.

We started off at a local club where we sat at a table and had couple drinks, mostly because she wanted some liquid courage. I only had one beer, because I didn't want to loose control of the evening. We watched the beautiful people of Vegas come in and out, and whenever she would see a woman that she found attractive, she would squeeze my hand. That was to be our new signal. It was very exciting when they would occasionally catch the two of us staring. Several times we would make eye contact with a beautiful woman and evoke a smile. Every once in while, I would slide my hand between her legs and rub her clit with my finger. I hoped someone would catch us and slide into the booth next to my wife, but to no avail. Tonya was getting wet as we played in this very public place. I pulled my sticky fingers from beneath her skirt and raised them to her lips. She stared into my eyes with a burning hunger as she extended her tongue to taste the sweet juice. Her mouth enveloped my fingers and a moan escaped her lips as she swallowed. My raging hard-on almost knocked over the table.

We finished our drinks and found our car in the parking garage. I opened her door for her and watched her legs as she slid into the passenger seat. I quickly moved around to the driver's side and got in. Once inside, she put her hand on my crotch and felt my growing cock through my pants. She started stroking it through the fabric as I sat stunned, unable to move. Her agile fingers quickly released my belt and then unzipped my pants and pulled the band of my shorts down in one fluid motion. My cock sprang to attention as the cool night air surrounded it. The air was immediately replaced by her warm, wet mouth. Her tongue moving up and down the shaft as her head bobbed in my lap. I reached over and pushed two fingers into her dripping pussy. She moaned on my cock but never missed a beat. My thrusts matching the pace of her head movements made her even wetter. I probably would have cum right there if we hadn't been snapped back to reality by the security vehicle making the turn. Having been down that awkward road before, we decided to tidy up and continue with the evening.

The strip club was in an industrial part of town, not far from the tower. We were cautious at first, but when we came through the door, we were greeted by two very nice looking dancers. Tonya was still nervous, so I found a couple of seats in a dark corner. I put my arm around her, protecting her from anything that might make her uncomfortable. I caressed her neck as we ordered another round of drinks, and by the time her glass was half empty, she was very relaxed. We watched the dancers on the small side stage near us, and commented on each one. Our tastes were incredibly similar. After a while, the girl we'd been dreaming of stepped on to stage number two.

She was a stunning blonde with one of the most beautiful faces I had ever seen. She had striking blue eyes and a smile that could melt an iceberg. Her breasts were natural and not too big, and her legs were incredible. She wore a white lace body stocking that glowed in the black light and made her look like an angel. She looked a little older than the other girls, and maybe that's why the other men in the club didn't instantly rush the stage with singles, but Tonya and I were mesmerized by her every move. I got up to tip her, and that embarrassed Tonya a little. The dancer smiled at me, and then smiled at Tonya when I sat back down. She was perfect.

After she had finished her set, I got up and found her at the bar. I told her that I was here with my wife and asked her if we could get a dance. She said "Sure, I'll be over in a minute."

I returned to my wife and gave her a long passionate kiss, anticipating the show I was about to view. My hand moving up her body and finding her left breast nestled in cup of her push-up bra. I began kneading it, feeling the nipple harden beneath my touch.

"Hi, I'm Amanda." She interrupted.

"I'm Jim, and this is my wife Tonya." I said.

"Nice to meet you." She said shaking our hands. I think she could sense Tonya's nervousness and was trying to put her at ease. I appreciated that. "Is this your first time in a club like this?" she asked.

"Her first time," I said, "but I've been before."

"Well you picked a good place to come, the girls here are beautiful."

"Well you sure are." I said like a High School Sophomore.

She politely giggled and then said, "Why don't we go over to one of the sofas, it costs a little more for a dance, but we'll be more secluded."

We agreed and then we followed her to the sofa area, and she held Tonya's hand the whole way, like they were already girlfriends. My already hard cock got a little harder.

We sat on the sofa and made small talk while we waited for the current song to end. "Who wants to be first?" she asked.

"You go first." Tonya said in a nervous tone.

"Alright." Amanda said, "But you're next!" she said as she touched Tonya's nose.

The music was loud, and Amanda had me spread my legs so she could dance between them. She started moving her body in front of me and then bent over in front of us to show off her incredible ass. Tonya squeezed my hand, as her eyes were fixated on Amanda's body. She removed her body stocking and stood before us in a g-string. Amazing. She moved her body all over mine, touching my neck, slowly grinding her ass into my crotch. She smiled over her shoulder when she felt how hard her performance was making me. She leaned back and moved her head next to mine and started playing with her nipples that were so close to my face now. Tonya had the same view from the other side, and I grabbed her hand again and squeezed it. It was the best lap dance I had ever had. It continued for a few more minutes until the song stopped.

"Are you ready now?" Amanda asked Tonya.

"Almost." She said with a smile.

"O.K. We'll talk during the next song, and then it's your turn."

We chatted for a little while and determined that Amanda was close to our age, but looked a lot younger. She was working her way through school and danced on the weekends. It was almost surreal sitting there with a gorgeous topless woman between us, having a casual conversation with my wife and me.

The next song came to and end and Amanda stood before my wife. Amanda smiled as she told Tonya to spread her legs. Tonya and I shared a nervous smile and her skirt rode up her thighs to reveal the lace tops of her stockings. Amanda moved through her routine, gyrating against Tonya's body. Her perfectly tanned skin grazing an arm, and then moving dangerously close to her face. Tonya's breath quickened, and she squeezed my hand in excitement once more. I let go of her hand and moved it to her bare thigh at the top of the stocking. Just then, Amanda dropped to her knees and put her head up under Tonya's skirt. I could tell by the look on Tonya's face that she could feel Amanda's silky blonde hair against her unprotected pussy. Tonya's eyes closed, and her head moved back against the cushions. Amanda moved her head around, mimicking the blowjob Tonya had given me earlier. From my perspective I could swear she was eating my wife. I thought Tonya was going to explode. Suddenly Amanda stopped. Her beautiful face appeared between my wife's legs.

"You're not wearing any panties are you?"

Tonya couldn't speak. She bit her lip and shook her head no. Amanda's face melted from shock to a sly open-mouthed smile. Her head went back under the skirt and she continued to massage my wife's shaved pussy with her golden locks. When she emerged, I could swear there was a drop of wetness on the tip of her nose. She moved her face up Tonya's body and stopped when they were eye to eye. Then she kissed her. Gently. Softly. Sensually. It was the most amazing site to see this gorgeous creature kissing my wife. She continued moving up and allowed her left nipple to trace up Tonya's chin and across her lips. Tonya's tongue instinctively licked Amanda's nipple.

Amanda took my hand and pushed it up under Tonya's skirt. I moved higher until I was touching her pussy. It was wetter that I had ever felt it. My fingers were immediately drenched in her sweet juice. My other hand foolishly moved to Amanda's ass. She didn't swat it away like other dancers had done in the past. She just looked at me and smiled. Her skin was like satin. I caressed it lightly as she continued to tease my wife. What an incredible sensation to have one hand caressing Amanda's soft skin while the other was fingering my wife's soaking pussy.

Tonya reached over and started rubbing my cock through my pants again, getting it as hard as it has ever been. Amanda put her lips next to Tonya's ear and started whispering in her ear. With every sentence of sweet nothings, Tonya's grip on my cock tightened. I would kill to know what was said, but that was a secret for these two women sharing an incredible moment of pleasure.

I had Amanda continue dancing through the next song. At one point she lay across Tonya's lap, rubbing her crotch as she moved. Then she continued across my lap leaving her ass in front of Tonya's face. Her hand, shielded by her body grabbed Tonya's hand on my cock and the two of them started jacking me together. Her sweet face looked up and smiled. I was in shock, as was Tonya. She continued to grind Tonya's pussy with her body and rub me with her hand. We were both so turned on, we would have signed over our house if she'd asked us.

After several more dances and conversations, we told Amanda that our goal was to have a threesome that weekend, and I asked her what time she got off.

"1:30. But I'm not a pro." She said. "Some of the other girls do that sort of thing for extra money, but I don't. Sorry."

"We're not looking for a pro." I said, "We're looking for you."

"Well, thank you. I like you guys a lot, but I don't think so."

Disappointed, I wrote our room number on one of my cards and gave it to her and told her which hotel we were staying at. She graciously accepted it and thanked us for the generous tip I had given her. She leaned down and kissed Tonya one more time, and we headed for the car.

Once again, Tonya could keep her hands off my cock. She started stroking it again as I drove frantically back to the hotel. She pulled it out and started jacking me off as we turned onto the Strip. As the bright lights flooded the interior of the car, she bent down and took my entire length in one fell swoop. Gagging slightly, she began moving my cock from her mouth into her throat at a furious pace. It was all I could do to keep the car on the road as my balls began to ache. I wanted to explode down her throat, but I wanted her too badly. The combination of the sensation of my wife deep throating me, and the memory of Amanda teasing my wife was almost too much to bear.

I parked the car quickly and we raced through the casino to the elevators. When the doors closed I pinned her against the back wall and kissed her hard, my fingers plunging into her incredibly wet pussy. She humped my hand and I'm sure we were giving some security guy a hell of a closed circuit show.

When we reached the room, I threw her on the bed. I kissed her roughly as my fingers continued exploring her folds. I unbuttoned her sweater and moved down between her breasts, kissing and tracing the edge of her bra with my tongue. I undid the front hook and let it fall to each side. Her nipples were standing erect as my tongue circled each one, teasing. A lick, a blow of cold air, a gentle bite, and then I would begin pulling away with my teeth. Her moans told me I was driving her crazy.

My mouth moved down her body, just as Amanda's had. My tongue spent some time at her belly button and then moved slowly south. I pulled her skirt straight down and the smell of her pussy filled my senses. Moving lower, I licked the small patch of hair that remained, and moved to the right, down between her lips and her thigh. I moved across her ass cheeks and up the other side, completely encircling, but also avoiding her pussy. The next circle was slightly smaller, moving closer to the point of my desire. She shuddered as she felt my hot breath quickening with each diminishing circle. Then, suddenly, my tongue came in contact with the sweet juice of her pussy. Her back arched and her mouth flew open in delight. I continued to lick her sweetness, concentrating on her clit. It slowly became swollen and I sucked it into my mouth and held it gently between my teeth as my tongue flicked at it wildly. She almost came completely off the bed as she came in my mouth, a flood of juice passing to my lips and dripping down my chin as my tongue continued its unrelenting assault. When her spasms subsided, she took hold of my head and pulled my mouth to hers, tasting her own sweet juice in my mouth.

She rolled me over on my back and immediately began giving my cock the attention it desired. The third blowjob of the night was the most intense, her head bobbing up and down as her hand pumped the shaft. It was as if she was trying to jack me off into her mouth. Her hair was tickling my stomach as her head moved up and down, sending an incredible sensation through my torso and out through the tip of my cock. I wanted to taste her again. I pulled her body on top of me and situated her pussy above my mouth. I plunged my tongue into her pussy every time her mouth descended on my cock. Our pace was furious as we tried to make each other cum. I plunged two fingers into her hole as my tongue licked her clit. Moving my hand into the right position, I reached for that special spot that I have found so many times before. Her head came off my cock as she gasped for breath. I made her cum again as I staved off another swelling in my balls. She bucked wildly on top of my body and I watched the juice dribble from her pussy.

As we lay on the bed, breathing heavily, I saw how incredible she looked in the reflection of the mirrored closet doors and an idea came to me.

"Come with me." I said, pulling her from the bed. I took the chair from the desk and placed it in front of the mirror. I sat in the chair stroking my cock.

"Have a seat." She started to sit on me, facing me, when I corrected her.

"No, facing the mirror." I said.

She spread her legs and lowered her perfectly shaved pussy onto my cock, lowering herself inch by inch until my balls were touching her clit. She started to ride me slowly, up and down. Her eyes were on fire as she watched this incredible sight in the mirror, my cock appearing and disappearing into her pussy. She came all the way off and there was an incredible sucking sound as the wet lips of her pussy released the head of my cock. She lowered again and started riding faster. I reached around and began rubbing her clit as we fucked.

"Imagine if Amanda was down there licking your clit while I fucked you." I said.

"She could lick your cock as it comes out of my pussy." She said with increased excitement. "And she would be licking my juice off of your cock."

Her pace quickened, and then she looked deep into her own eyes. She leaned forward and touched the mirror. Slowly, she leaned in and started kissing her own image in the mirror. The incredible image of my beautiful wife kissing her virtual twin was too much. I grabbed her hips and started pumping her body up and down the length of my shaft. My balls tightened as I felt a warm rush of cum erupt into her pussy. She moaned into her own mouth as she came with me. The slurping sounds increased as I continued to pump her, and our juices mixed and then ran down my balls. When she finished her third orgasm of the evening, she came off of me and knelt down between my legs, licking the mixture of our cum from my balls and shaft. She looked so incredible as she looked up at me with those big brown eyes, and cum dripping down her chin.

"So what are we doing tomorrow night?" she asked with a wicked grin.

"I think we need to do some more shopping." I answered.

jimbone35
jimbone35
17 Followers