Anniversary Night

Story Info
A Master and pet celebrate their one-year collaring.
3.6k words
4.33
12.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You watch me as I bathe. I make my legs smooth for you, because you wish it and I wish to please you. I shave my pussy until the skin is baby soft, hiding nothing from you, my beloved Master. I make this bath a ritual, as is most of my preparation for presenting myself to you. You don't often watch me, but tonight is special. Tonight is the anniversary of the night I received my formal collar from you. I smile, touching my beautiful collar as I bathe my body in deep, sudsy, perfumed body wash. Everything down to my toes must be soft, deliciously scented. My hair has been piled on my head in a loose knot, tendrils falling about my shoulders here and there, dampening when touching my wet skin. Satisfied that I am clean and smooth for your pleasure, I rise from the bathtub. My nipples harden at the rush of cool air and I see you smile. I take the towel, wrap it around my body, and step out onto the bathmat. Our bathroom is quite large and you are sitting in a comfy chair across the room, near the dressing table. I cross over to you and as I approach you, I drop my towel. My body is damp, still warm from the steamy water, scented lightly from my body wash. I drop to my knees and back onto my heels in front of you, legs spread and hands palm down on the tops of my thighs. I bow my head and wait for you. I sense you move and I feel your hand caressing my hair, letting the loose strands slip through your fingertips. Your hand slips lower, tilting my chin so that your eyes meet mine. The love, adoration, and pride show brightly and I smile, shyly, at the loving approval of my Master.

"Do I please you, my Master?" I ask quietly.

"You please me very much, my own." Your voice is hushed, and I begin to feel the heat radiate from your hands and your eyes. "Rise, mine."

I do as you bid, and as I rise you rise out of your chair. You pull me towards you and take my mouth, claiming me in a heated kiss, your hands holding me to you tightly. I feel your arousal grow against me. Your hand goes to my hair and loses it from the knot, letting it fall freely around my shoulders. You grip my hair tightly, tugging here and there, causing me to whimper into your mouth.

"Please me, pet." You growl into my mouth. I immediately drop to my knees, untying your drawstring pants, letting them pool around your ankles and helping you to step out of them. I slide my hands up your thighs, your skin soft and the texture of your hair making it rough. Your scent is fresh, having showered before I bathed. Your cock is beautiful and I take it in my hand, lightly running my fingers up and down its length. I lean forward and lightly flick the head with my tongue, tasting the shiny drop of pre-cum that has already begun to form. I run my tongue along the ridge to the base of your cock, licking and sucking your balls. I hear you sigh and your hands grip my hair, twining your fingers in the strands. Light kisses trace back to the head of your cock and I take you full into my mouth, tasting your velvety salty-sweetness.

"Mmmmmm..." I moan around your cock and I feel it jump in my mouth. You taste so sweet, so smooth. I can't get enough of you and I begin to suck you deeper into my mouth, feeling you bounce back against my throat. I begin to swallow and I feel you go deeper and you moan deep in your throat, feeling my throat massage your cock. I pull back and begin to worship your cock with my tongue, licking, sucking, tasting, teasing. I feel you grow harder as I work you over and your breathing begins to get more and more labored. You pull me up and off of your cock, stopping me from making you cum.

"No, pet...not yet." Your breathing is uneven and your voice is strained. I know that I have taken you to the brink of orgasm and you see the disappointment on my face.

"Please, Master...I wish to please you..." I begin, but you cut me off.

"But you *do* please me, pet. I am very proud of my sweet, submissive girl."

Your words make me glow and I smile and sigh, leaning my forehead against your broad chest. I feel your hands rub up and down my back and then your hands on my shoulders, turning me and pushing me towards the dressing table.

"Now pet, finish making yourself ready for tonight. We have plans to keep." You turn and leave the room, allowing me to lotion and perfume my body, put on my makeup, and finish getting ready. I quickly finished getting ready, wanting to be close to you my only thought. I slide on my stockings, the line up the back perfectly straight, and clip them to my garters. I put on my black pencil skirt and slide a formfitting jacket on over my black brocade corset, completing the outfit. My shoes are 3 inch heels and remind me of shoes that the pin ups wore. You prefer that look I have found and are often picking out clothing and shoes that are reminiscent of that time. My make up even mimics that look. It pleases you and compliments my features and I love it regardless.

I wait for you in the hallway, nervously smoothing my skirt, checking my nylons. You appear in the hall and I smile, taking your offered arm as we walk out the door. Later, we arrive at a small restaurant, owned by a friend of yours. It is empty and I look around, puzzled.

"But...Master...where are the other people?" I ask you and you just smile.

"Pet, be a good girl and eat your meal. We will talk over coffee." The look on your face is that of mischievousness and I am curious to what you have planned.

My heart begins to beat. I have no idea what you are about to do, but I can not wait to find out. "Master...?" I start but again, you cut me off. "Shhh, pet...drink your coffee." Again your eyes show mischievousness and the glitter brightly in the candle light.

My hands tremble as I lift my cup and sip the warm dark liquid. You reach your hand across the table and squeeze my hand.

"Where are you, pet?" You ask.

"With my Master who loves me" I answer softly.

I begin to calm down. Coffee finished, everything is removed from the table. The room glows with candle light. You rise and come to me, taking my hand and pulling me from my chair. You kiss me and I melt, your tongue tasting me, me tasting you. I feel my jacket slide from my shoulders and it falls to the floor. My skirt is unzipped and it falls to the floor along with my jacket. I am almost nude, wearing nothing but my corset, and stockings and garter belt. You dip your hand between us and flick against my pussy, never covered so that you may feel what is yours whenever you wish. I am wet, and you chuckle, sliding two fingers into my hotness and then back into me, teasing me and stroking me. "M..mm..master!" I gasp at your touch. You simply look at me and smile.

"Strip for me, pet." You say and I obey, never taking my eyes off of yours as I remove my stockings, garter belt, and corset. You take my hand and lead me to a booth table. You raise me and sit me upon the table top, situating yourself between my legs. You lean me back on my elbows and then you begin to disrobe. Finally, the last item of clothing is removed and you are as naked as I am. Your cock is hard, showing the level of your desire. We both had no orgasm from earlier and you are as anxious about this as I am. Slowly you enter me, and my head drops back, savoring the sensation of being filled by you. "Touch yourself, pet. I want you to cum for me." My hand reaches down, feeling how hard and slick my clit is from wanting you so much. I rub slowly in circles, almost teasing myself. You watch me as you fuck me, pulling out slowly then slamming back into me. You begin to fuck me faster, raising my legs until they are over your arms. My pussy begins to tighten and I feel the orgasm rising, "Please...Master...please?" I begin to beg, needing that release. "Not. Yet." You say through gritted teeth. "Keep rubbing." Oh god...you let go of one of my legs and reach up, pinching my nipple and pulling, hard. "Ah....Master..please!!! Oh please let me cum..." I cry out, rubbing my clit and arching my back, the sensations overwhelming me. "No, pet..no" You fuck me hard, slamming into my pussy, the slapping of skin against skin the only sound heard beyond that of our own moans of pleasure. "Ah, pet...I do love fucking you.." You sigh as you pull out of me..."No, don't leave me!" I open my eyes and look as you pull back and look at me. You pull my legs until I am off of the table top. As soon as my feet touch the floor, you spin me and push me forward, slapping my ass and pinching my nipple. I moan and whimper, still aching for the orgasm that I have been denied. Hearing my whimpers pleases you, so I know that you will continue to deny me until you want to hear me scream out for you. I feel you kiss down my back, until you reach the cleft between my ass cheeks. Your hands massage and squeeze each cheek, slowly spreading them apart, until my pink rosebud is in front of you. I feel your breath and then I feel your tongue sweep across it and little shivers run up my spine. You dip your fingers into my pussy, then slide them up to my ass, sliding one finger in, massaging and fucking me slowly. I writhe a bit and you add another finger, stretching me slightly and continuing to slowly fuck my ass with your fingers. Another finger is added and I begin to moan, the stretching starting to heat my ass, my pussy desperately wanting to be filled. You continue to fuck my ass with your fingers, stretching me to accommodate you. I feel you slowly enter my pussy with your cock...its wetness coating you. I feel you penetrating me both ways. You reach your other hand around and begin to rub my clit, rolling it with your fingers. I begin to shake as you begin to fuck my pussy faster and my ass with your hand. Suddenly, you stop and you remove your fingers from my ass. I look back and you have reached into the booth next to you and you have something in your hand. It is a plug, thick like your cock. In your other hand you have a small egg. I feel you drop something cold on my ass and then I feel the pressure of the plug against me. You push in until my body gives in. Slowly you inch in the plug and I begin to quiver. You have never done this before and I am excited and very aroused. It is so deliciously tight. You can feel my wetness on your cock, while you are still in my pussy. You turn it on and I feel a buzz inside me, against your cock and you begin to growl, deep in your throat. You begin to fuck me with force, slapping my ass as you slam into me. You reach around and place the egg against my clit, turning it on and letting it buzz torturously against me. I begin to writhe and moan..."Oh god please Master let me cum. Please let me cum...oh god I don't think I can hold it...please I'll be a good girl, please let me cum for you. I want to cum so hard for you..."

"Not yet, pet....oooh I'm not done fucking you" You say and I begin to sob, the pleasure is so great.

"oooh Master...ooohhh my Master...please...oh god PLEASE let me cum..."I sob, my heart beating wildly, sweat pouring from my body.

"Cum" is all you say. I scream...arching my back and gripping the table until my knuckles are white. My pussy clenches and I shake. You cum, you cock slamming into my throbbing pussy. I flood over your cock, my heat radiating.

Your hands sweep down my back and you run them back up my spine, a slight pressure on either side of my spine meant to help me relax. I know the night it not quite over. You run your lips down my spine, soft kisses and I feel you grow hard within me again. Slowly you pull out and I am still wet, growing wetter as you start to nip along my shoulders. I feel the pressure of your hand turning off the vibrations of the plug and you begin to tug. I begin to moan as the pressure on my ass heightens. Finally the plug slides out and again I feel the cold sensation on my ass and then another pressure. My attention has been so focused on what you were doing, I didn't notice you sliding out of my pussy. I realize the pressure against my ass is your cock, hard and throbbing and waiting to claim that final region. This is something we talked about at great length and you have been so patient with me; this makes me love you even more. I am so lucky to have a kind, patient, and loving Master. I feel you slide into me and I begin to whimper. You stop and lean over, placing your lips at my ear and you begin to whisper.

"Shhh, my own. This is something we have both wanted and I am done being patient. I am taking what is mine and you will love it. I know you will. Just relax, my pet, relax and feel me inside of you."

"Oh Master," I gasp, and you begin to push inside of me again, slowly. You pause for a moment here and there, to let my body grow used to you being inside of my ass. You continue to slide into me and finally I feel you stop. You are fully within me and you begin to pull out. "Oh! Oh GOD..." The feeling is so new, so different. I have always enjoyed your hands on my ass, feeling your fingers fuck my ass. But this sensation is so different. I feel so full. I love that full feeling and I begin to moan.

"Oh Master...you feel so good inside of me."

"Good, my pet, get ready to feel even more full." Your voice is husky as you continue to slide in and out of my ass, slowly speeding up. You lean over and again you reach into the booth next to us. My eyes are closed and all I hear is the movements of your hands. I feel something press against my pussy and I moan even louder.

"Oh Master, please...please fill me up. It feel so good." My pussy gives way and I feel the vibrator slide into me. You turn it on and I feel a low vibration deep in my pussy. We both begin to moan, both feeling the vibrations and you turn it up, strengthening the vibrations and I begin to shake. "Please Master...I think I am going to cum!" You begin to chuckle and you withdraw the vibrator. The loss of fullness is enough to make me whimper. "Please Master, No!"

You wrap a black silk scarf around my eyes and everything goes dark. You withdraw from my ass and again I whimper. "Master...Master? Please, where are you going?"

Shhh...no speaking for now, mine. Just feel." I hear the amusement in your voice and you pull me from the table top. You lead me across the room and I feel my knees bump into something soft. A bed? In a restaurant? I frown and you stroke my hair, soothing me with your touch. You run your hands down my shoulders and down my arms. I feel you kiss my shoulders and the back of my neck. I feel a touch on my thighs...someone else's hands. I feel them run up my thighs and fingertips brush across the top of my pussy. I gasp and lean back, but you push me forward and the hands push my thighs apart. The pressure is firm and as my thighs part fingers brush up to the entrance to my pussy. "Mmmmm..." I moan and I feel you smile against my back. The fingers press up into my pussy and I feel myself getting wetter. The fingers slide into me and then back out again, stroking me and pressing a thumb against my clit, rubbing in small circles. "Ah!" I cry out, the touches surprising me.

"Spread your legs wider, pet," your voice is quiet and I obey. You push on my shoulders and I feel a pressure against my pussy, a hot, hard cock going into my wetness. Large hands grip my hips and pull me down, filling me completely. I feel your hands reach around and grab my nipples, twisting and pinching and pulling. I begin to rock back and forth, feeling the hard cock deep within me. You push me forward and I am forced to brace myself on my arms as I lean over. Your thumb pushes into my ass and I quiver. I feel coldness again and you pull your thumb out and then in again, pushing the gel into my ass, making me slick and easy to slide into. You remove your thumb and press first one finger, then two, into my ass. You stroke in and out, the feeling overwhelming me. You press another finger into me and I feel myself stretch again, this time easier. You stroke in and out again. I feel you other hand squeezing my nipple, and this distracts me, making me moan. The other cock stroking in and out of me, slowly and smoothly, feels so good. "Mmmm...feels so good." I whisper.

"Yesssss....." another deep voice breaks the silence. I smile. I am pleasing someone else and this pleases you. I desperately want to please you.

You pull your fingers out of me. I feel your cock press against my ass and you begin to enter me. "Aahhh! Oh GOD!" The feeling is so tight; it is almost unbearable. You slide deeper into me and then pull out again. You begin to stroke faster and as your cock enters me, the other cock pulls out. Dear GOD, the feeling is too much, too much!

"Master! Please! I think...Oh God...I think I'm going to cum!" I begin to shake and you squeeze my shoulders.

"Then cum, my pet, cum on our cocks," You moan and I feel you getting harder, the other cock growing harder as well. I cum hard, my body jerking and my head falling back, a low, long moan passing through my lips. My breathing is shallow and small little whimpers follow, growing louder and louder until I am almost screaming. I hit the peak of my orgasm and I freeze, unable to breath, to move. I feel you speed up, slamming into my ass and you pull back on my hair. The other hands grip my hips and begin to fuck me hard and fast and then both stop. I feel the heat of you when you cum in me, the other cock, not so warm. I realize he is wearing a condom and I smile. You always think of my safety, no matter what situation we are in. He pulls out and away from me and I fall forward onto the softness of the sheets and pillows. I feel you nip and kiss my shoulders and the back of my neck and you sigh into my hair.

"You please me very much, my pet, very much." Your press your face into my hair and I smile. "Happy Anniversary, my pet. How did you like our night?"

"Oh Master," I sighed, "It was perfect. But, who...?"

"Shhh...I will tell you soon, when I think it is time." Your voice was low. "are you ok? Do you hurt?"

"No, Master, I am ok. A little stiff, sore, but I am ok." I smile and raise my head, leaning back into you. I so enjoy your touch. You rise off me and pull me up to you. You kiss me, long and deep, holding me close.

"Thank you my Master," I whisper, "Thank you so very much. Your plans were perfect. You helped me tonight. You helped me to fulfill my fantasies."

"I am here to teach you, to guide you, to OWN you. You are mine and I will do anything and everything I can to bring you to your fullest potential." You untie the blindfold and I look around, the restaurant empty. The other person is gone and I am sure he left soon after we finished. You tilt my chin towards you and you look into my eyes.

"I love you, my pet. I love you, you are mine and always will be."

"Yes my Master, and I love you. With everything that is within me. I am yours, body, mind, and soul. You own me. And I am better for it." You kiss me again and pull me close.

"Just wait until your birthday..."